Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (64876 Views)

Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by DMerciful(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sorry about that, never meant to refer to any tribe as super minority. That guy got me triggered
elsiusgr8t:

Please don't talk down on any southern tribe because of one tinubu supports claiming to be from one of the southern minority......

We are one
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by waziri4biz: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is loved all over South South. Wike is the second Jonathan of South South. Wike joining APC is end of the road for PDP in South South. South South is currently quiet and grieving. It is because of what happened to Wike.
You're clearly not in the south south or maybe
you're saying what you want to believe... Wike is loosing support base.. Nigga has offended a lot if people... He talks carelessly... How can you have problem with all the Governors in the south and you're telling me wike is an asset.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by waziri4biz: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.
Wike doesn't have any cult followership. Hus followers are always minority in other States
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by ufotunang: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fake news...if you look at that picture.. their head ..it's photo shop
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by WATCHOVER(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
jamislaw:
must you christains add Muslim to every of your comments? Why are you southerners are so Islamophobic.
keep mute! Why are u mentioning christian? Over sabi
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Ayed44: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peacecore:
Wike will be like Umahi u were right and I was wrong. Go to Jagaban's camp and prepare a soft landing for me, they must pay seriously for this treachery.
Wike doesn't play that kind of politics. He is a loyal party man. Go and check his antecedents.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by EDOLUWA: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
You mean Wike belongs to a party that has no good record in economy, security , etc over the 7 year it has been in power. Wike is smarter than you think.

He can't cross to a party that grounded Nigeria to become the poverty capital in the world.

AnambraPrince:
Message from Presidency delivered - Immunity on the table! But Wike will just stay in PDP and still do the dirty work for APC. After Tinubu wins, he will decamp then get compensation. Would make a good Niger Delta Affairs Minister. Wike will be a powerful asset to APC, very loyal, committed and hardworking party member. Very charismatic man with strong discipline and character. He belongs in APC, not that criminal party of tax collectors grin
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by VictorsNs23: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
The meeting of best losers
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by VictorsNs23: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
The meeting of best losers
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jaxxy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.

Wike entered government House and became a drunk, dictator and nonetity. Nobody sends him except his goons.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by vRendoh(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peacecore:
Wike will be like Umahi u were right and I was wrong. Go to Jagaban's camp and prepare a soft landing for me, they must pay seriously for this treachery.

He need to be very careful. PDP Fulani is winning this election. He either repent and declare loyalty or EFCC picks him like the X amambra gov
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
jamesversion:

You Igbos are a very annoying set of people. If i become Governor of Rivers, I go show una shege!!! undecided
Make you try become president of your street fess before threatening Igbos.

BTW igbos are indigenous to Rivers state.Oyigbo or Obigbo is igboland to begin with
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jimyjames(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rivguydee:

They opted to go with South South States. People wey no even send their papa!
Explain further on this
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Rivguydee(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
jimyjames:

Explain further on this
The only reason they’re not taking the Igbos serious in their cry to be an independent nation is the fact that they wanna leave with South South. Meanwhile South South no feel any affinity in return. Na una just dey kill unaselves to bond with us.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by 9jaRealist: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:
Wike is loved all over South South. Wike is the second Jonathan of South South. Wike joining APC is end of the road for PDP in South South. South South is currently quiet and grieving. It is because of what happened to Wike.

Wike is a crude thug and a bully…
Who has been using STATE money to advance his PERSONAL political ambitions.

He can follow Umahi to go hug an APC transformer…
But the APC is too inept to even provide electricity for transformers. SMH
>
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by 9jaRealist: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
>
TWO LOSERS LICKING THEIR WOUNDS… grin grin grin
>

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jimyjames(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rivguydee:

The only reason they’re not taking the Igbos serious in their cry to be an independent nation is the fact that they wanna leave with South South. Meanwhile South South no feel any affinity in return. Na una just dey kill unaselves to bond with us.
I'm not talking about now, I'm talking about 1967
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jamesversion: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Make you try become president of your street fess before threatening Igbos.

BTW igbos are indigenous to Rivers state.Oyigbo or Obigbo is igboland to begin with

Papa Chukwudi, respect yourself. You are almost 50yrs old. I know you are battling midlife crises but it shouldn't make you silly. undecided
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Rivguydee(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

No allow them to deceive themselves.Wike became politically finished after the oyigbo massacre.

Rivers PDP Candidates will suffer in the next general elections
I never believe anything Igbos say on blogs. Coz I have seen people like you twist stories I know to my finger tips to deceive gullible people. Igbos are REAL propagandists shocked so bad!!!
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by slowice(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
No permanent enemies in Politics.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Stop standing on his manhood even though the thing is useless to remi..... It could kee him
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Asour: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
9jaRealist:
>
TWO LOSERS LICKING THEIR WOUNDS… grin grin grin
>

LOSERS (while correct) really shouldn't be used for those who didn't win elections as elections aren't a merit / competence based exercise. It's literally a popularity contest. The 'Loser' mentality would have contributed to desperation politics in Nigeria.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Rivguydee(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
jimyjames:

Even then, we didn’t want to. If you won’t lie to yourself. It was as a result of the resistance from the non-Igbo speaking parts of the eastern region mainly the Ijaws that led to the war. Conscripting our people into Biafra army “against their will”. The only bill thing then was that we were not much of a threat for you guys to conquer and add to your struggle. That’s the only reason it would have succeeded that time.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Rivguydee(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
jimyjames:

So I still maintain you should have left with your real Igbos when you saw those resistance.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jimyjames(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rivguydee:

Even then, we didn’t want to. If you won’t lie to yourself. It was as a result of the resistance from the non-Igbo speaking parts of the eastern region mainly the Ijaws that led to the war. Conscripting our people into Biafra army “against their will”. The only bill thing then was that we were not much of a threat for you guys to conquer and add to your struggle. That’s the only reason it would have succeeded that time.
A result of the resistance from the none igbo speaking parts of Eastern Region especially the ijaws that led to the war? An ijaw elder suggestion the name Biafra to ojukwu to be used as the name of the new breakaway nation

Study the Nigerian civil war and know what let to the war, it's not about any resistance from none speaking igbos
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Kfed4ril(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is only hated by you Igbos. But you guys are inconsequential in the the scheme of things.

Erue!

So it’s the Urhobos that are consequential in the scheme of things?
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Ijoh(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
jimyjames:

A result of the resistance from the none igbo speaking parts of Eastern Region especially the ijaws that led to the war? An ijaw elder suggestion the name Biafra to ojukwu to be used as the name of the new breakaway nation

Study the Nigerian civil war and know what let to the war, it's not about any resistance from none speaking igbos

But Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.

Go and hold that Ijaw elder responsible whether alive or dead.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Rivguydee(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
jimyjames:

It was not a suggestion to Ojukwu. It was a name we got for ourselves (Ijaws).” Bight of Biafra” now Bight of Bonny was what brought about the name. We had already planned a secession of which the Igbo’s sabotaged. And later stole the name to force us to secede with them.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by ocelot2006(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

As an Akwa Ibomite i have nothing but ABSOLUTE respect for Wike the Wicked. That man is truly a force to be reckoned with and frankly one this nation needs right now to tackle the myriad of security issues faced. i think it's safe to say that Wike has a considerable following here in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jimyjames(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rivguydee:

It was not a suggestion to Ojukwu. It was a name we got for ourselves (Ijaws).” Bight of Biafra” now Bight of Bonny was what brought about the name. We had already planned a secession of which the Igbo’s sabotaged. And later stole the name to force us to secede with them.
My friend, you are not being truthful to yourself, the bight of Biafra is not an ijaw name, it's a Portuguese name, they named the surrounding water at the coast of eastern Nigeria the bight of Biafra, it was changed to the bight of Bonney after the civil war to get rid of the name Biafra , the name was suggested to ojukwu by an ijaw elder Frank opigo when the elite's of eastern Region from all tribes met at Enugu and mandated ojukwu to declare Biafra

The name Isaac Boro gave when the ijaws were agitating was niger Delta Republic, Isaac Boro was a student in university of Nigeria nsukka at that time
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Ingocof(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
WORDSENSEI:
Governor of Ebonyi State, Engineer David Umahi on Saturday paid a visit to his Rivers State counterpart, Chief Nyesom Ezenwo Wike at his private residence in Port Harcourt.

ThisNigeria reports that Umahi arrived on what he called “a friendly and brotherly” visit at 9pm.

This visit makes it Umahi’s first meeting with Wike after the former dumped the PDP for the APC following an alleged dissatisfaction with the party.

Wike and Umahi both contested the primaries of their respective parties.

However, the Rivers Governor is regarded as a victim of intense “powerplay and gang up” by vociferous forces within his party after he was denied the vice presidential candidacy despite being the party’s favourite.

He had been endorsed by the screening committee of the party but was passed over for Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State.

A source had told ThisNigeria that Okowa’s emergence as Atiku’s running mate was influenced by PDP Party Chair, Iyorchia Ayu amid a grand conspiracy by Northern Oligarchs and some ex-military chiefs, who believed that Wike “could not be controlled” if he got the slot.

https://thisnigeria.com/umahi-visits-wike-in-port-harcourt/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02eUMb2tRWrMWdKMwZYN4VMLZAyEn4mtMFWwzbbhrygkpW8et18TCpngDZ4A2BjLWDl&id=100054156231218

We are in the summer, it is a season for football clubs to buy and sell players, and as it is happening in football Nigeria is also in the season of elections, buying and selling, decamping and recamping is permitted.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by VHILL: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
waziri4biz:

You're clearly not in the south south or maybe
you're saying what you want to believe... Wike is loosing support base.. Nigga has offended a lot if people... He talks carelessly... How can you have problem with all the Governors in the south and you're telling me wike is an asset.

He spoke the truth.
WIKE is loved by entire south-south including me

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jimyjames(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ijoh:

But Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.

Go and hold that Ijaw elder responsible whether alive or dead.
Hold him responsible for what exactly? Biafra fought for independent and lost which is normal in all civil wars, it's not like the ijaws are enjoying more than other tribes in the former eastern Region , so why hold Frank responsible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.