Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (64874 Views)

Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Who voted Wike in 2015 and 2019? When you say South South, who are the specific South south in Rivers state?

Ijaw, Ogoni, Ikwerre, Kalabari, etc. Igbo didn't vote anyone in Rivers. Go and vote your Ikpeazu, Ugwanyi and co.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Legendforte: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is loved all over South South. Wike is the second Jonathan of South South. Wike joining APC is end of the road for PDP in South South. South South is currently quiet and grieving. It is because of what happened to Wike.
Sunday morning comedy.

14 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Legendforte:

Sunday morning comedy.

Pained Igbos. Your IPOB has ran into hiding after proper beating by Wike.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oplomo: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Igbo love who? Inconsequential people.
Which tribe u be? grin

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by DMerciful(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2022
You're so forceful one would think you're from Rivers State. I'm from Delta and Igbo, whats my business with Ikpeazu?
Oghene1st:

Ijaw, Ogoni, Ikwerre, Kalabari, etc. Igbo didn't vote anyone in Rivers. Go and vote your Ikpeazu, Ugwanyi and co.

15 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
You're so forceful one would think you're from Rivers State. I'm from Delta Igbo, whats my business with Ikpeazu?

What is my business with Delta Igbo. Go and vote your Okowa. Leave Wike for we in Central and South. Bloody snakes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

You are alien to us. You can't sit in the comfort of your home to spew trash. Reach out to your pure Niger Delta friends, and ask them of their opinions. It will do your sugar brain a bitter good.

To be honest wike isnt loved the way you may think.

The evacuation beside rumola struck the akwaibomite real hard!.

Wike insulted our nyenweli to his face! The whole Rumuji clan hates him, infcant before i lost my p man he was anti wike, we voted apc 2019 in favour of Amaechi against our own pdp why? Because of nye nwanu isi!

Ijaw people too no like am. Infact the I.N.C have urged that no ijaw son including political ijaw like abua to vote wike in his presidential bid.

amaechi is well loved in rivers all round. amaechi would have defeated atiku if he was pdp.

But atlast na wike be person nigerian need at this moment, Rumola evacuation is a good tastiment to that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jimyjames(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Igbo love who? Inconsequential people.
Is that why atiku dumped wike for an igbo man as his running mate?

10 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Jumbojnr(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is only hated by you Igbos. But you guys are inconsequential in the the scheme of things.

Erue!

I think with regards to being "inconsequential" as u rightly said, the Urobos and Isokos have been more of that wrt Nigerian history, politics, culture and civilization

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by DMerciful(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2022
But you're Urhobo, aint you? Where specifically are you from? Are you a super minority? grin
Oghene1st:

What is my business with Delta Igbo. Go and vote your Okowa. Leave Wike for we in Central and South. Bloody snakes.

9 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by seunmsg(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2022
This is great! Political alignment and realignment has started. Waiting to see how it all plays out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by BlackSaints: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is loved all over South South. Wike is the second Jonathan of South South. Wike joining APC is end of the road for PDP in South South. South South is currently quiet and grieving. It is because of what happened to Wike.
You are joking right? Wike joining APC will not even affect Rivers State not to talk of the whole South south lol.

14 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
But you're Urhobo, aint you? Where specifically are you from? Are you a super minority? grin

Urhobo! Super minority that has ruled you severally. Minority that made you produce the first governor of Delta from Delta North.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Legendforte: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Pained Igbos. Your IPOB has ran into hiding after proper beating by Wike.
Infantile utterance and self-deceit. Obviously you don't understand anything about politics and ethnogeography of the old eastern region.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Jumbojnr:

I think with regards to being "inconsequential" as u rightly said, the Urobos and Isokos have been more of that wrt Nigerian history, politics, culture and civilization

Hahaha. Igbos are inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2022
jimyjames:

Is that why atiku dumped wike for an igbos man as his running mate?

Yeah! The betrayal in South South. What happens when a man is from South South and Igbo as well. They act like snakes. More reason the whole of Nigeria is being careful about you people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Legendforte:

Infantile utterance and self-deceit. Obviously you don't understand anything about politics and ethnogeography of the old eastern region.

Tell ESN to come to Oyigbo. We want to check something.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by DMerciful(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2022
So why you dey para like say you be Rivers indigene?

Abi because Okowa do Wike and Ibori strong thing? grin
Oghene1st:

Urhobo! Super minority that has ruled you severally. Minority that made you produce the first governor of Delta from Delta North.

9 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2022
jimyjames:

Is that why atiku dumped wike for an igbos man as his running mate?

So okowa is more igbo than wike na abi?

Instead of you guys to be building bridge you are bombing the little one that is there.

True true una be babies for politics.. Una emotions too much.. Abeg.

9 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
So why you dey para like say you be Rivers indigene?

Abi because Okowa do Wike and Ibori strong thing? grin

You mean the betrayal and snake? The Igbo man in South South who hosted Southern Governors forum and declared that south must produce president?

Ibori and Okowa are both two big idiots and thieves. Both are Atiku's handbag.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2022
seunmsg:
This is great! Political alignment and realignment has started. Waiting to see how it all plays out.
apc have nothing to offer wike after using and dumping ameachi.Wike still have a Governor in PDP to install.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by DMerciful(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2022
Is Wike wanting to be vp different from Okowa?

Anyways, be Obi-dient as power will definitely come through Obi
Oghene1st:

You mean the betrayal and snake? The Igbo man in South South who hosted Southern Governors forum and declared that south must produce president?

Ibori and Okowa are both two big idiots and thieves. Both are Atiku's handbag.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Is Wike wanting to be vp different from Okowa?

Anyways, be Obi-dient as power will definitely come through Obi

Na you know. We are waiting for Wike. South East can give their half a dozen votes to Obi. We are patiently waiting for Wike. His body language will determine who we are going to support.

Bleep you Delta Igbos and South East.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
That man is an original Yoruba man posing with an Urhobo name

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Legendforte: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Tell ESN to come to Oyigbo. We want to check something.
Did I tell you I am a pro-biafran agitator or an ESN member. My hometown is enough for me, likewise my native family home. Stop creating imaginary situation to masturbate on. An unexamined life is not worth living. We all want a working country like japan, southkorea, egypt, UAE, canada et al, not one etched on ethnopolitics cum socioreligious quagmire.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

That man is an original Yoruba man posing with an Urhobo name

Excuse when you Igbos have been dealt with brutally. Go and check my topic. I don't do your Yoruba and Igbo nonsense. Nairaland is not for only Yoruba and Igbo people. Two mumu tribes that has decided to be enemies to themselves. Don't drag others into your hate for Yoruba who will always be bigger than you people.

Anyway, Yoruba keep on dealing with you people. Support your Obi, why we support our Wike.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by ogmask: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.

If I say back this claim up now u go start to insult pple for nairaland. Wike is an obio akpo politician who's influence ends at the Phc international airport. How do you even measure popularity? Abi u think say Na who shout pass be popular? Naim be say pple like fayose and ffk for be king makers and even chop any position they want with ease na.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2022
ogmask:

If I say back this claim up now u go start to insult pple for nairaland. Wike is an obio akpo politician who's influence ends at the Phc international airport. How do you even measure popularity? Abi u think say Na who shout pass be popular? Naim be say pple like fayose and ffk for be king makers and even chop any position they want with ease na.

Another madman from Igbo land. The politically inconsequential people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2022
All of una up there dey craze!
Una no get work!.

F ucking agents sent to bring disunity in south south! Shm!.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by DMerciful(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Oshare, memera!

Wike is more or less a sitting duck. Let him pray his stooge wins the gubernatorial election else na EFCC net him go land
Oghene1st:

Na you know. We are waiting for Wike. South East can give their half a dozen votes to Obi. We are patiently waiting for Wike. His body language will determine who we are going to support.

Bleep you Delta Igbos and South East.

8 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jimyjames(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

So okowa is more igbo than wike na abi?

Instead of you guys to be building bridge you are bombing the little one that is there.

True true una be babies for politics.. Una emotions too much.. Abeg.
Wike is not igbo to start with, he was the one that openly told the world that he and his fellow ikwerres are not igbos but migrants from the bini empire

It's not about we igbos being babies in politics, igbos are just not the type to beg others, we are created differently, back when Nigeria was British Nigeria and we did well in politics not because we went about begging people, we did well in politics cause Nigeria voted based on merit, we are not created for this type of Nigerian politics

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Oshare, memera!

Wike is more or less a sitting duck. Let him pray his stooge wins the gubernatorial election else na EFCC net him go land

PDP is winning Rivers Governorship election. Na Ijaw man be PDP candidate. Not Ikwerre.

For Presidency, PDP will loose.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.