Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (64875 Views)

Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Enumerator(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
I tell you!
ljoh:
This country is not heading the right direction
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Tareq1105: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
WATCHOVER:

NOTHING like that Umahi should be the one saying it in reverse, Umahi should have remained in PDP, he thought Buhari loved him not knowing that Buhari's Brain have been wired with Northern Muslim.
Their hatred for Wike was because he told all those who betrayed the party in 2015 what they did was wrong, hence they were not happy they thought by scheming him out would do good to them but they have made their Situation worse, Atiku should not forget that the North still see him as a Southern Cameroonian claiming full Fulani blood

APC gave its presidential ticket to south as promised that explains why the northern governors rejected Lawan and Gov Badaru was forced to withdraw. It doesn't matter if Umahi won or not, what matters for now is ticket was given to the south which PDP did not do.

So, btw APC and PDP, I think APC has been fair to the south.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Udoboss(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is loved all over South South. Wike is the second Jonathan of South South. Wike joining APC is end of the road for PDP in South South. South-South is currently quiet and grieving. It is because of what happened to Wike.

..which one is South -South is grieving because of Wike??.

Oga talk what you know oo...South-South vote due to religion and they like you..But currently Wike is not loved....His arrogance threw the love we had for him in the first tenure

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by jrusky(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
XerXers:

People in that region do not follow their politicians blindly. If you want to win bring a good candidate loved by the people. Nobody votes for a bad candidate there because he allied with certain "heavyweights"

And how did the supreme became the governor pls? Oh yea you will say he was imposed and when he was imposed what stop the people to remove him and reject him outrightly if what you are saying is truth.

Hello pls always think pls think before you make statement. Pls do good check and balance your equation before just talking. Ok.

I'm sure another willing wailers will start reading meaning into this visit. I'm sure Wike they hated will suddenly become their best friend soon. The next we will hear now is oh wike and umahi for Labour. We know your type.

I'm number one wike man but since he couldn't get his way I want to him to accept it and watch the game and move on if he is destined to be the president or vp he would surely be there one good day.

Good evening.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by arantess: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
rigarmortis:

Which one be 100 percent Deltan again. So asaba ppl are 50 percent Delta?

Wike is 100 perfect south south? Kindly explain it to me I'm not getting it
LOL

grammatical acrobatics et al

between the ijaws in Lagos and delta and bayelsa and rivers i wonder who are the 100% ijaws if i should follow clownish logic

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Abujason: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Two horrible curses against Igboland. Your political career is almost coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobleman80: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is only hated by you Igbos. But you guys are inconsequential in the the scheme of things.

Erue!
Inconsequential you said. The same wike lost because of igbo

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by iscom(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
OK
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Ancestortinubu: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
I just pity some brainwashed idiots cajoling themselves over APC PDP matters. Good more than 70 million youths are beginning to reason and staying obidently now. The youths is taking it back come 2023. Use your meaningful time go get your pvc. Don't spend The whole of your miserable lives contesting pdp apc on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Igbo love who? Inconsequential people.

grin grin grin

A butterfly seeing itself as a bird.

Even though I wouldn't want to join issues with you, it's best I advice you to know thyself in the scheme of things in this nation and beyond.

You, your fathers and your entire people are minorities and would remain so till the end of days. It's not anyone's fault.

Even in your Delta, an Igbo leads you. Guess he's inconsequential too?

Learn to know your place. You're minority.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Udoboss(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Oghene1st post=113945214]

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now. [/quot

See how people decieve themselves...cult like followers in where??
Uduaghan and Akpabio lost elections state elections...

How much more an outsider?
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobleman80: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

See this one. Wike don't give a Bleep about Igbos. His fan base is South South. Who give a Bleep about Igbos? Give your support and fanship to your Obi.
His fan base is South South but igbo destroyed his presidential ambition and snatched vice presidential position from him

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Saintinoo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
XerXers:

People in that region do not follow their politicians blindly. If you want to win bring a good candidate loved by the people. Nobody votes for a bad candidate there because he allied with certain "heavyweights"

That is one thing these APC and Tinubu supporters failed to understand, in the Eastern part of this country, voters do not vote blindly, Wike or Umahi can not influence vote in their states. The Southeast and South South is a good definition of one man one vote.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Deepthoughts: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
WORDSENSEI:
Governor of Ebonyi State, Engineer David Umahi on Saturday paid a visit to his Rivers State counterpart, Chief Nyesom Ezenwo Wike at his private residence in Port Harcourt.

ThisNigeria reports that Umahi arrived on what he called “a friendly and brotherly” visit at 9pm.

This visit makes it Umahi’s first meeting with Wike after the former dumped the PDP for the APC following an alleged dissatisfaction with the party.

Wike and Umahi both contested the primaries of their respective parties.

However, the Rivers Governor is regarded as a victim of intense “powerplay and gang up” by vociferous forces within his party after he was denied the vice presidential candidacy despite being the party’s favourite.

He had been endorsed by the screening committee of the party but was passed over for Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State.

A source had told ThisNigeria that Okowa’s emergence as Atiku’s running mate was influenced by PDP Party Chair, Iyorchia Ayu amid a grand conspiracy by Northern Oligarchs and some ex-military chiefs, who believed that Wike “could not be controlled” if he got the slot.

https://thisnigeria.com/umahi-visits-wike-in-port-harcourt/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02eUMb2tRWrMWdKMwZYN4VMLZAyEn4mtMFWwzbbhrygkpW8et18TCpngDZ4A2BjLWDl&id=100054156231218
Wike's ego is his greatest undoing,he can go to the APC if he thinks that would serve him better,umahj thought buhari would support an igbo presidency n so he ran to the APC,what has been the out come?.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
XerXers:

See you... We go follow Wike
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
jimyjames:

Is that why atiku dumped wike for an igbos man as his running mate?

You dey mind the so called Oghene1st? E dey pain am say them dump his "almighty" Wike for an Igbo man from his own state.

See a minority calling a majority inconsequential grin grin grin

Laugh just wan kill me. A butterfly insulting an Eagle grin

Nairaland dey make people wey nor fit talk for real life feel like supermen. Nairaland sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by eeetuk(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
" This is visit makes it Umahi’s first meeting with Wike after the former dumped the PDP for the APC following an alleged dissatisfaction with the party."

Gov. Umahi visits Governor wike at his residence to say what?
I bet you to pressure Governor wike to dump PDP because wike was not selected for the VP position. That will be dumb. Nigeria is not for ijaw, Ibo, Hausas and Yoruba. Over 400 tribes make up Nigeria. So , Nigeria is for all those tribes.

When Ibo and yoruba call for southern president, they only mean ibos or Yoruba. That is stupid too. I thank God, Atiku Abubakar picked someone other than ibos or Yoruba. And I pray Atiku wins. That way, it begins to sing in, other tribes exist in Nigeria as well.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Awoleesu(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Message from Presidency delivered - Immunity on the table! But Wike will just stay in PDP and still do the dirty work for APC. After Tinubu wins, he will decamp then get compensation. Would make a good Niger Delta Affairs Minister. Wike will be a powerful asset to APC, very loyal, committed and hardworking party member. Very charismatic man with strong discipline and character. He belongs in APC, not that criminal party of tax collectors grin
The picture you painted with your words leaves out a tragically odd scenario...
A Wike and an Amaechi in the same party!?
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Saintinoo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.

Wike has a cult fellowship in which Edo? and while Delta?

The reason why people listen to Wike is because of his criticism of Buhari government and how he stood against Buhari government, don't deceive yourself, the fellowship Wike is enjoying was the same enjoyed by Fayose in the South, the South South and South East is not like the core North and South West, where one man tells them who to vote for.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
I thought Okowa would have said "he is not an igbo man, just like this Mr bleaching emperor Wike who had been failing woefully. "

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by MartinsD12(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
WORDSENSEI:
Governor of Ebonyi State, Engineer David Umahi on Saturday paid a visit to his Rivers State counterpart, Chief Nyesom Ezenwo Wike at his private residence in Port Harcourt.

ThisNigeria reports that Umahi arrived on what he called “a friendly and brotherly” visit at 9pm.

This visit makes it Umahi’s first meeting with Wike after the former dumped the PDP for the APC following an alleged dissatisfaction with the party.

Wike and Umahi both contested the primaries of their respective parties.

However, the Rivers Governor is regarded as a victim of intense “powerplay and gang up” by vociferous forces within his party after he was denied the vice presidential candidacy despite being the party’s favourite.

He had been endorsed by the screening committee of the party but was passed over for Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State.

A source had told ThisNigeria that Okowa’s emergence as Atiku’s running mate was influenced by PDP Party Chair, Iyorchia Ayu amid a grand conspiracy by Northern Oligarchs and some ex-military chiefs, who believed that Wike “could not be controlled” if he got the slot.

https://thisnigeria.com/umahi-visits-wike-in-port-harcourt/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02eUMb2tRWrMWdKMwZYN4VMLZAyEn4mtMFWwzbbhrygkpW8et18TCpngDZ4A2BjLWDl&id=100054156231218
Atiku selecting okowa as his vice president against the will of the screening committee PDP set up makes nonsense of the whole thing, the committee brought 3 governor's then votes were casted with wike having the highest votes then why go to chose someone else , atiku messed up big time, wike might leave PDP the way am seeing it at least to save his head after spending and lavishing rivers state money on presidential primary of PDP it was on record wike out spend atiku but this people gang up against wike , even okowa and south south governor's worked against wike
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Nigeria will be better without Igbos. The fear of further losing the South South is the hinderance to you inconsequential leaving the union.

grin grin grin

Madman on steroids. What other fear again? I thought you said we're inconsequential? Why the fear?

Belike the Sapale weed wey you dey smoke don dey knock your brain ooo.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by paradigmshift(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So we have pure and inpure Niger-delta citizens?

I am telling you political fact and you are blabbering.

Akpabio was very popular yet he could not win a single councillor seat for the APC in Akwa ibom state true or false?

People of Edo state was very livid with Tinubu after his broadcast on the eve of the Edo Guber elections making people troop out enmasse to vote for the PDP true or false

APC has never won presidential elections in Edo state even when oshiomhole was Governor true or false?
wike was the man behind pdp victory in Edo . Am from Edo.. another reason was that people hated oshiomole for what he was doing and also they wanted to disgrace Tinubu. In all, wike was the one who did the finishing. When it comes to politics, wike is tough . Obaseki that he helped is now a fool of himself
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Bundaweber: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

You are alien to us. You can't sit in the comfort of your home to spew trash. Reach out to your pure Niger Delta friends, and ask them of their opinions. It will do your sugar brain a bitter good.

i just dey suprise at the guy. wike has mad following across party lines in edo state. if he had won this election would have been very narrow
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is only hated by you Igbos. But you guys are inconsequential in the the scheme of things.

Erue!

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

Rule 3

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Saintinoo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Erue!

You claim you are Delta but you are calling Igbo inconsequential, how please, we know you Yorubas, tomorrow you will claim to be Fulani.

How is your not more than 1millon Delta tribe if at all you are consequential than Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by biafranrealson: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
wike and bleaching cream , na 5 and 6
monkey wey no fine,no fine
and monkey wey go hang go hang
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by almayda: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
"Good candidate" like who?and why is the region still in that state with the "good candidates they have been elected.My guy,there is no good candidate anywhere,all of them na scam.
XerXers:

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
chrisxxx:

Many of those blaming Wike for being vociferous don't know what it feels like being a minority. If you don't shout no one hears you. If you don't cause uproar no one pays attention to you. Believe me if Jonathan was Wike type them never born anyone to remove him from seat. Wike supported Jonathan to the last. Delivered 1.4 million votes to him. We in the Niger Delta know our disadvantage. And if we don't go rascal like Wike nothing for us. They preferred Okowa. A dummy VP. Rivers people like Wike.

While I may support you a bit, but I beg to differ. Wike's nature is inborn and has nothing to do with being noticed except you're insinuating that he's suffering from inferiority complex.

Wike is just garrulous and plain uncouth. He doesn't think before he talks and acts. If you say Wike only acts like that to majorities in Nigeria, what of the Ogoni and Ijaw people? Someone who's about contesting for a presidential primary was boasting on TV and said "Who's IYC and INC? God punish them".

Wike's problem is his character. No one betrayed him but he needs to check himself. Wike isn't at peace with Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers Governors. He and Edo State Governor are at cross swords. I then wonders who's interest in the SS he wants to represent.

Lastly so you know, courage and strength isn't a matter of how much one shouts or insults. A wise man picks his words carefully but a foolish man scatters what is gathered.

#Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by SPENCERD(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.

Even in Delta state Uduaghan is not popular.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Esama: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Foolish talk .
PaChukwudi44:

Oh you didn't know igbos are indigenous to the SS? There are also lots of SE igbos living in the region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.