Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How do i do this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do i do this? (2257 Views)

I Don't Approach girls Anymore / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do i do this? by LeiderJa: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Basically a problem but I’m getting out of it.

Please help

1 Like

Re: How do i do this? by EmptyGarden(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
See ambition.

2 Likes

Re: How do i do this? by amnesty7: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
When your mates are busy making money thereby attracting the ladies naturally grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do i do this? by mystery22: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cold approach is not really recommended
Re: How do i do this? by mariovito(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
What's cold approach?

mystery22:
Re: How do i do this? by Mandrake007(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Don’t chase hoeś chase money,there’s really nothing special about women when you finally bag her you’ll only have feelings of regrets cause asides the sex she’s boring and has zero personality,focus on yourself,chase your goals aggressively and you won’t even need to say a word,your presence will be enough.

10 Likes

Re: How do i do this? by LeiderJa: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
mystery22:

Yeah it isn’t but if I can rack up 10 in a week, at least a third will come through.

1 Like

Re: How do i do this? by RaptObserver: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Have a clean car and watch things fall in line like magic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do i do this? by Boogyman557: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool OP guys wey no get money de NACK girls on a steady!

Weda money day or not, if u get ORIENTATION, SWAG, PACKAGE, u go NACK TOTTO tire!

Even the girls dem no get SHISHI, na PACKAGE dem dey too...

What u need is WEED!

WEED is the only SOLUTION!

I will not advice u to SMOKE WEED but u can cook jellof rice wit it..

WEED gives ORIENTATION and INSPIRATION!

WEED go give u O.T

U go get SWEET SWEET talk for mouth, girls go de Rush u!

if PESIN ask u question and u no sabi the answer, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED Cook, u go just de answer the PESIN wit wisdom because WEED don give u the knowledge to understand and comprehend!

Even if u enter exam Hall and u no sabi the exam questions, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED Cook, u go just de write full book!

WEED is the SOLUTION MAN!

GO get ur self a WEED MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do i do this? by Emma2Seconds: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
If you no get money hide your face.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How do i do this? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
u no get yarn for this matter? Yarn something na
Re: How do i do this? by Blackmind: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chase a check, never Chase a bit*ch cool
Re: How do i do this? by Boogyman557: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
bukky1994:
u no get yarn for this matter? Yarn something na
Holly Gram cool my Gee! I don Yan something

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How do i do this? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
LeiderJa:
Basically a problem I have as I’m a very reserved man but I’m getting out of it.

Please help

Print your name and number on a flyer and hand am out to every lady on the street like crusade flyer.

You go thank me later!
Re: How do i do this? by Cousin9999: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
1. Don't act like you're selling stuff or trying to convert them to a religion. Relax.

2. Be respectful and polite.

3. Don't be aggressive.

4. Try to present yourself as calm and happy.

5. Don't say vulgar or offensive things.

6. Make a joke. Compliment her. Be sincere.

7. If you get rejected, don't act weird.

8. Have fun. It's not a mission. Enjoy the experience of seeing her, talking to her, making her smile, and getting her interest. Even if you get no numbers, some of them may be thinking about you for the rest of the day, and maybe later that evening if you know what I mean. wink

1 Like

Re: How do i do this? by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Skyview01:

Print your name and number on a flyer and hand am out to every lady on the street like crusade flyer.

You go thank me later!

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How do i do this? by YOUDARE: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Go to the road
Re: How do i do this? by Autobot05: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
LeiderJa:
Basically a problem I have as I’m a very reserved man but I’m getting out of it.

Please help

Lol I use to wonder sef
How will you just see someone you dunno and ask for number on the roadside
Ion have the kinda courage ( if we should call it courage )

Jesus is the ONLY way
Re: How do i do this? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
It's easy , if you are good looking and neat like me just walk up to her, look her in the eyes, use this line" hello , my name is bla bla, you just caught my eye , you are very beautiful , and attractive and I will like to be your friend".
What do you say?

Her possible reply:

1 Not interested: ( you walk away dude)

2 Thanks but when you say friends what kind of friendship are you talking about: (say just friends for now)
Ask for her number , shake hands and move, this works for me Everytime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do i do this? by tnerro1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Blackmind:
Chase a check, never Chase a bit*ch cool

Future ba? angry
Re: How do i do this? by CorperKola: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
LeiderJa:

Yeah it isn’t but if I can rack up 10 in a week, at least a third will come through.
Dont mind them. You'll learn a lot from it, just make sure u have other goals and ur life has direction n bigger plans.
Cos U can't use money to replace experience n skill with women.
Re: How do i do this? by arthurwillia(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mandrake007:
Don’t chase hoeś chase money,there’s really nothing special about women when you finally bag her you’ll only have feelings of regrets cause asides the sex she’s boring and has zero personality,focus on yourself,chase your goals aggressively and you won’t even need to say a word,your presence will be enough.
Comot body
Shut up Oga
Stop telling people to chase what they want
You that you’re chasing your goals? Where are your today? You can chase your goals and hoes and be fine

2 Likes

Re: How do i do this? by Mandrake007(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
arthurwillia:

Comot body
Shut up Oga
Stop telling people to chase what they want
You that you’re chasing your goals? Where are your today? You can chase your goals and hoes and be fine

You know nothing in life and i guess the truth hurts you cause you putting all that energy chasing hoeś,one day you’ll grow up and realize what I’m talking about and as for where I’m today? Bragging to a nobody on a faceless forum would be pointless.
Re: How do i do this? by stanliwise(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mandrake007:
This will be absolutely true only in redpill world where all women are hoes and all men are potential victims
Re: How do i do this? by stanliwise(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
LeiderJa:

Please help
Well don’t cold approach most times. It barely works. Most girls are of high standards and would never want to give in when you hit them on the street.

So best place to meet girls are places of hangout, school, church, bars, clubs, wedding events, relaxation spot and concerts.

Their shoulder pad are more down and they are more likely to communicate and talk.
Re: How do i do this? by Blackmind: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
tnerro1:

Future ba? angry
of cause na grin... Who else would say that?
Re: How do i do this? by Asceleb16(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Personally,i don't think i can approach ladies on the road and ask for number...for what exactly sef
Re: How do i do this? by arthurwillia(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mandrake007:
You know nothing in life and i guess the truth hurts you cause you putting all that energy chasing hoeś,one day you’ll grow up and realize what I’m talking about and as for where I’m today? Bragging to a nobody on a faceless forum would be pointless.

Comot body joor
Lol I know all things in life and I don’t need a mf on a faceless forum to tell me what to chase or not.. it’s a facade and useless..

I chase hoes and my dream and trust me I’m making it.. so fvck you and your truth dude
Re: How do i do this? by pillsNportion: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Make he still take Molly join, inspiration and OT go full head,, even if na married woman u go fit follow am talk
Re: How do i do this? by Blaqroman0000: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OP guys wey no get money de NACK girls on a steady!

Weda money day or not, if u get ORIENTATION, SWAG, PACKAGE, u go NACK TOTTO tire!

Even the girls dem no get SHISHI, na PACKAGE dem dey too...

What u need is WEED!

WEED is the only SOLUTION!

I will not advice u to SMOKE WEED but u can cook jellof rice wit it..

WEED gives ORIENTATION and INSPIRATION!

WEED go give u O.T

U go get SWEET SWEET talk for mouth, girls go de Rush u!

if PESIN ask u question and u no sabi the answer, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED Cook, u go just de answer the PESIN wit wisdom because WEED don give u the knowledge to understand and comprehend!

Even if u enter exam Hall and u no sabi the exam questions, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED Cook, u go just de write full book!

WEED is the SOLUTION MAN!

GO get ur self a WEED MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
no let this weed kill you one day
Later una go begin get cancer of the heart and lungs
Re: How do i do this? by frugal(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
stanliwise:

Well don’t cold approach most times. It barely works. Most girls are of high standards and would never want to give in when you hit them on the street.

So best place to meet girls are places of hangout, school, church, bars, clubs, wedding events, relaxation spot and concerts.

Their shoulder pad are more down and they are more likely to communicate and talk.
Street works too. It all depends on her personality and what she's going thru (emotional state) at that moment. Most are receptive if you're fine, well dressed, smell well and speak well. Having a nice car makes things considerably easier tho.

@OP, here's something that works:
"Hello, I haven't seen you around here before. You live here or you're visiting somebody?"

Just before she answers, interrupt her and tell her your name. Then ask for hers. Say "Don't mind my manners, my name is frugal. What's yours?"

End the conversation quickly like a busy and important man that you are. Say "I'd love to continue this conversation, but I have to quickly meet up with a friend/ family/run an errand or an appointment. Can we continue this later?" Then hand over your phone to type in her digit. Helps a lot if it's a nice phone.
Re: How do i do this? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Just hold Iphone 11 end of discussion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Don't Value Simps / My Pregnant Girl Friend / My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.