Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids (2021 Views)

I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"ā€“ Ghanaian Lady / Iā€™m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs ā€“ Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Karen2024(f): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Seriously speaking, I will accept to marry any man who will take care of the kids while I hustle to feed the family. He will be a full-time husband while I work. I will still play my role as the house wife and let him dominate me.
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Realguyman1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Story......

Nor be only dominate u, na conquer u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Notorioustroll: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Full-time husband grin
You are the only lady that have sense on nairand.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by oloriooko(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Realguyman1:
Story......

Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Karen2024(f): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Realguyman1:
Story......

Exactly! If there's anything more than that, I will like it.
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by tommy589(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
What work or line of business would you be doing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Bahamas95(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Person wey dey use mouth drive motor nor dey get accident.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Karen2024(f): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
tommy589:
What work or line of business would you be doing
Any work capable of fetching me cool cash.
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:

Including coded runs.

Because I think you need a jigolo not a husband.

Okay
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Karen2024(f): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Including coded runs.

Because I think you need a jigolo not a husband.

Okay
This retard again.

I know you are Failure2019.

1 Like

Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:
Seriously speaking, I will accept to marry any man who will take care of the kids while I hustle to feed the family. He will be a full-time husband while I work. I will still play my role as the house wife and let him dominate me.

oh sista, in Nigeria you will find many lazy good for nothing brothas willing to accept your offer... but just like the ones who are marrying old yeye oyingbos, know that, the minute such man gets on his feets, he will GOOOOOONE!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Intoboy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:

You neva even see work,šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚...you dey find who you wan use do ritual

2 Likes

Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Bahamas95(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:
Ok, I understand.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Karen2024(f): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

oh sista, in Nigeria you will find many lazy good for nothing brothas willing to accept your offer... but just like the ones who are marrying old yeye oyingbos, know that, the minute such man gets on his feets, he will GOOOOOONE!!!
Before I accept to date a person I must have studied him. Thank you my kind brother.
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Karen2024(f): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Bahamas95:
Ok, I understand.
Not that please.
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:
This retard again.

No it is not retard2019.

You came for me first.

Now You want to cry.

Check your life.

You are mentally distabilized. Stop taking drugs
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by PoliteActivist: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:

Oh now we get it. That kind of hustle huh?
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Intoboy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:
This retard again.

It's you that's a retard,is the husband of the child dead? If he's dead na you kill am if him neva die it's definitely your bad character that chased him away so carry your cross and your pikin.

I thank God for this generation of men, we're chasing the simps away any rubbish girl wey no get sense go suffer
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Karen2024(f): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

No it is not retard2019.

You came for me first.

Now You want to cry.

Check your life.

You are mentally distabilized. Stop taking drugs

But you just stumbled across my post and started vomiting the junks you fed on In the beer parlor.
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Karen2024(f): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Intoboy:

It's you that's a retard,is the husband of the child dead? If he's dead na you kill am if him neva die it's definitely your bad character that chased him away so carry your cross and your pikin.

I thank God for this generation of men, we're chasing the simps away any rubbish girl wey no get sense go suffer
You are a total waste of school fees. Common reading and comprehension is giving you tough time. God will punish you if you don't return the money of the person who paid your school fees.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Berrityga: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Op ive told you to stop drinking water they used to wash kpomo.
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Karen2024(f): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Berrityga:
Op ive told you to stop drinking water they used to wash kpomo.
Na ya mama use am feed me.
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by tommy589(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:

Nice grin

Some guys are going to like it. Sit at home dad is the in thing with samba rollers now
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:
Before I accept to date a person I must have studied him. Thank you my kind brother.

just like many women are pretending to be who they are not in order to get married to a man, so will these men pretend to be who you desire in order to bag you deal (until they are tired of pretending to be who they are not)
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Karen2024(f): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

just like many women are pretending to be who they are not in order to get married to a man, so will these men pretend to be you desire in order to bag you deal (until they are tired of pretending to be who they are not)
Are you that type of man?
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:
Are you that type of man?

no, but i understand the dynamics of desperate people doing what they dont desire, in order to temporarily solve their lives issues.
offering a lifestyle to someone, in order for them to do what you desire, is the same thing as women selling their body/soul/freedom for money.
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Listen222(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Bahamas95:
Person wey dey use mouth drive motor nor dey get accident.
hahaha
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by sleek214(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:
Congratulations
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by kelspinall(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
nice thoughts
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by donproject2(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:

Attention seeker, here you are again
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by ojotobiloba1: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
Karen2024:
Hoelosho
Re: I Will Accept Any Man Who Can Take Care Of The Kids by Ojaycom(m): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Walahi grin
Realguyman1:
Story......

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Like This Girl And So Do My Bosses! / Can My Pastor Instuct Me To Marry A Sister In My Fellowship / Help! Is she double dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.