Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

How Do I Make Money Online Without Paying For Anything - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Money Online Without Paying For Anything (1485 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Make Money Online Without Paying For Anything by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
killmods:

Depends on what u want.. u will still buy data and sacrifice ur time. Go the YouTube way and search for whatever it is u wanna learn

The data can be so expensive but data can also be not so expensive.

The thing is I can't do anything that involves paying for registration or joining the group.

Let's see how it goes
Re: How Do I Make Money Online Without Paying For Anything by kkins25(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
scoopernewsdot.com or operanewhub. opera is more lucrative but overwhelmed with "check out these beauty actresses bum" kind of posts. So competition is kinda tough since you get paid per view. Writing articles is also kind of difficult because they use some kind of SEO that makes sure every paragraph has words related to your topic.

Scooper on the other hand is more flexible but not as lucrative. the highest you can earn per post is $2. The good part about it is that you would get paid whether you get views or not. There is a catch though, you must meet a certain quota if you want to earn $1 per post.

If you know how to right celebrity news then opera would be great, otherwise, go for scoop.

you can do these on your phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Or Advice , I’m Starting Fraud Next Week / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Sex Tape Of Top Nigerian Editor Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.