Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do (4667 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4PSuzxNHLs

cryI saw them kissing and hugging each other and she was
licking her vagina please what should I do follow www.instagram.com/aka_comedy_
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
the picture

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
and the video
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by Prechgold1180(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by OkuFaba(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Join them and have a peaceful 3søme..

This is your only chance to cheat freely

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by romunu(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
See better luck for you
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by godofuck231: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Punish them , buy cuffs , e-stim nipple pads and hitachi wands and omibuds, make them confess to the secrets they have been indulging in .
Don’t forget the dildos or you will be in soup afterward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
romunu:
See better luck for you
undecided
romunu:
See better luck for you
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by Danjikanbauchi: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
cryI saw them kissing and hugging each other and she was licking her vagina please what should I do follow www.instagram.com/aka_comedy_
invite the two of them and yansh them through their shit box.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
invite the two of them and yansh them through their shit box.
grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
cryI saw them kissing and hugging each other and she was licking her vagina please what should I do follow www.instagram.com/aka_comedy_
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by Olabode971(f): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin

grin Join them.... Or keep kwayet...
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by Southernigbo: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
well I don't know which is really d lesser evil between cheating with a man where there might be exchange of body fluid, diseases or even pregnancies and cheating with a fellow lady where they claim multiple orgasms/satisfaction. Well I suggest u divorce her straight forward
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by Mercyooo: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hi
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by Gadafii: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Have party with them, her lesbian partner will agree to it if it girl friend asks her friend, except you sef no get levels

After then you can now decided if she's still your girlfriend or 'sare wagba' cool

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gadafii:
Have party with them, her lesbian partner will agree to it if it girl friend asks her friend, except you sef no get levels

After then you can now decided if she's still your girlfriend or 'sare wagba' cool
ideas
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by skywalker240(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
If a girlfriend cheat on me with a lesbian, i won't be worried

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:
If a girlfriend cheat on me with a lesbian, i won't be worried
then your a lesbian too
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by skywalker240(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
then your a lesbian too
Did you saw f on my moniker?

I've seen straight women cuddle themselves and sometimes even kiss, or hold their sexual organs

When a man does, the story is different
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2021
akacomedyvideo:

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=akacomedyvideo post=104813412]

licking her vagina please what should I do follow www.instagram.com/aka_comedy_[/quote
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by Mophor: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2021
Southernigbo:
well I don't know which is really d lesser evil between cheating with a man where there might be exchange of body fluid, diseases or even pregnancies and cheating with a fellow lady where they claim multiple orgasms/satisfaction. Well I suggest u divorce her straight forward

Damn Niggar!!!!
Divorce Kwa??
Make he divorce girl wey him never marry??
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2021
Mophor:

Damn Niggar!!!! Divorce Kwa?? Make he divorce girl wey him never marry??
imagine it
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2021
akacomedyvideo:

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=akacomedyvideo post=104813412]

licking her vagina please what should I do follow www.instagram.com/aka_comedy_[/quote
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do by akacomedyvideo: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... / Romance / My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.