Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi (41718 Views)

Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane / Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
oguns222:

Is that why you hand over the destiny of your children to a drug dealer and a morally corrupt person? Because you are not a fool? grin

You are the fool waiting for Obituary to take care of ur children future..

Keep waiting.. Mumu

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Kfed4ril(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

there is incumbency advantage for Tinubu in NE, NC, NW

in NW Tinubu will share the votes with Atiku, Kwankwanso In Kano and do his best outside Kano in Northwest, he will surely grab 50% above if he pick his candidate from Northeast or 45% if he picked outside of Northeast

you see that North central is going to be share between Him and Atiku

Tinubu only need SS 40-45% in SS and he will be fine. in south south PDP will get 48%, APC will get 40-42%, LP will take the rest

write it down southwest will give Tinubu will get 80-85% in Southwest

Tinubu only need 25% from southeast that's if Simon Ekpa allowed you Biafrans to vote in the zoo election. confused elements cheesy

You’re so sure of 85% votes from the SW the allow none Yorubas residents in the west to register and vote freely.
So Buhari with his cult following in the North still didn’t defeat Atiku im the NE, it’s a relatively unknown Tinubu that will?
Well take it from me the LP will win SE, SS and NC Majorly.
Which SS state will Tinubu get the 40% votes from please enlightened me.
Is it Edo, Delta, rivers, Bayelsa or is it cross river or Akwa ibom?

The incumbency advantage you’re talking about is it not by using the armed forces to rig? Because me and you know that Buhari’s performance is so abysmal to give anybody an advantage.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Corea4king(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Just say,Mr President is a lunatic
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
HilcomTech:

Stop being such a liar and a bigot.

Peter Obi is an old man who is above 60 years old.
Peter Obi stole billions from Anambra.

Just somebody's online opinion has your panties twisted like this??

Such an emotionally weak man

I'm not stopping you from voting who you like. So why the hypertension.

Biden is my president. I'm not fighting over Nigeria with you guy.

In hindsight, Igbos was right about 2015 n Buhari. But of course none of you will admit that

Lastly, try ibuprofen 800
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Just somebody's online opinion has your panties twisted like this??

Such an emotionally weak man

I'm not stopping you from voting who you like. So why the hypertension.

Biden is my president. I'm not fighting over Nigeria with you guy.

In hindsight, Igbos was right about 2015 n Buhari. But of course none of you will admit that

Lastly, try ibuprofen 800

Hahahahaaaaa

Look at this mkporu mirri cannibal claiming that Biden is his president from one hamlet in Imo, Abia or one of those baren eastern lands.

No be only Biden na Toni Blair.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by slickbak(m): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:
If we're being honest, this is one of the main reasons the old guards don't want Pete in power. They know it will certainly not be business as usual.

Nobody really believes Atiku nor Tinubu will make any radical changes. They both have their cronies

Imagine Accountability being in vogue
God help us
Yes o. Some people have been stealing daily for the last 50years if their lives and they want to continue.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 12:54am On Jun 21, 2022
HilcomTech:

Hahahahaaaaa

Look at this mkporu mirri cannibal claiming that Biden is his president from one hamlet in Imo, Abia or one of those baren eastern lands.

No be only Biden na Toni Blair.

Like I said ibuprofen 800. If you like mix it with alchohol for better effect.

Imagine a whole me lying to impress a dunce. God forbid

Not in this lifetime dweeb. An inconsequential troll cannot get me bothered

Tears of a clown
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by wiseoneking: 1:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.
you are still been tribal when growing number of your people are now becoming heavily OBidient. Never will grandpas rule Nigeria anymore. Hausa calls him kaka
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 3:09am On Jun 21, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Like I said ibuprofen 800. If you like mix it with alchohol for better effect.

Imagine a whole me lying to impress a dunce. God forbid

Not in this lifetime dweeb. An inconsequential troll cannot get me bothered

Tears of a clown

This barren land mkporu miri cannibal is high that he's been barking and foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.

Eiyah... The person wey do you really get you no be small. Because your case no get remedy because you no go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oguns222: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2022
deeva2:

You are the fool waiting for Obituary to take care of ur children future..

Keep waiting.. Mumu

Is that why you are depending on Mr Ahmed Bola Tribulation to ruin your children's destiny? grin

He will turn you to the slave of his family for fun. cheesy

Daughter is Iya Loja
Son is incoming governor
Wife robbed mamora to become senator for the third time.
deeva2 and his future generation to become house boys and housegirls for their lifetime. grin

Tinubu Tribulation really has good plan for your children. cheesy
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by InoGetJoy: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2022
Neoteny7:
"When you take far more than you need, you are sick."

So what Obi means is, it's fine to steal just enough, stealing more than needed is lunacy.

So he's ok with theft of public funds in measured doses, which is how he built his offshore stash.
Una mumu don too much.
Someone will say a lot and you'll pick out just one part and then quote rubbish from it
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2022
oguns222:

Is that why you are depending on Mr Ahmed Bola Tribulation to ruin your children's destiny? grin

He will turn you to the slave of his family for fun. cheesy

Daughter is Iya Loja
Son is incoming governor
Wife robbed mamora to become senator for the third time.
deeva2 and his future generation to become house boys and housegirls for their lifetime. grin

Tinubu Tribulation really has good plan for your children. cheesy

Lolzz..Where in my comments or post did i mention that the future of my children depend on Tinubu or any politician..

Your hatred for Tinubu has finally made u lost ur mind.. The more u hate him, the more he progresses..

If your hate and propaganda couldnt stop him from winning the primary election, what makes u think it will stop his victory.

A visionless and lazy ipob that you are can wait forever for ur Obi to ascertain ur children future..

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2022

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by LADEMINUS: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:
Hold on...I'm still searching for the lies.
Give me some time to reply abeg

He said he was a trader before entering politics "quietly"....
Must be Obi Cubana.
Cause PO was a big time banker who entered politics suddenly

Get your PVC
Vote for a better Nigeria
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by NovusHomo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2022

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by kingcalipha(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
RIP to blogging and journalism in Nigeria.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Freedom34: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
He can't win errection bcus 90% of his forrowers are Igbos/ipob sympathizers disguised as Nigerians!

joyandfaith:

He cannot win election because 90% of voters are suffering from cerebral dysfunction due to poverty and greediness.
You can't be a secessionist praying for d destruction of d same country u wish to govern!

By February 2023, u'll learn ds bitter lesson!
cool

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Neoteny7: 6:59am On Jun 22, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Una mumu don too much.
Someone will say a lot and you'll pick out just one part and then quote rubbish from it

Hey.

You're an idiot.

Did you know,?

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by InoGetJoy: 7:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Neoteny7:

Hey.

You're an idiot.

Did you know,?
No I don't.
You're an slowpoke, I'm sure you know
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Neoteny7: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2022
InoGetJoy:

No I don't.
You're an slowpoke, I'm sure you know

You're an idiot, believe me.

I know it's hard to accept, but your fate was sealed at the exact moment your retarded father poked your half-wit mother.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by luskysylver(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
u talk like a kid. maybe u are one
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Freedom34:
He can't win errection bcus 90% of his forrowers are Igbos/ipob sympathizers disguised as Nigerians!

You can't be a secessionist praying for d destruction of d same country u wish to govern!

By February 2023, u'll learn ds bitter lesson!
cool

It's not a blue film contest you dumbo
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oguns222: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2022
deeva2:

Lolzz..Where in my comments or post did i mention that the future of my children depend on Tinubu or any politician..

You are so dumb not to know that the future of your children depends on the kind of government in power. Boy you are stupid.

Your hatred for Tinubu has finally made u lost ur mind.. The more u hate him, the more he progresses..

If you don't hate Tinubu for bribing delegates to win primaries, then you are not better than a morally rotten dog yourself. No wonder you are defending a corrupt politician. Birds of a feather....

If your hate and propaganda couldnt stop him from winning the primary election, what makes u think it will stop his victory.

In case your memory is too short, let me remind you that Tinubu bribed delegates to win the primaries.

A visionless and lazy ipob that you are can wait forever for ur Obi to ascertain ur children future..
In your cursed brain, anyone against corrupt Tinubu is automatically an Igbo. grin. Boy, you are cursed with Dumbness.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
oguns222:

You are so dumb not to know that the future of your children depends on the kind of government in power. Boy you are stupid.

If you don't hate Tinubu for bribing delegates to win primaries, then you are not better than a morally rotten dog yourself. No wonder you are defending a corrupt politician. Birds of a feather....

In case your memory is too short, let me remind you that Tinubu bribed delegates to win the primaries.

In your cursed brain, anyone against corrupt Tinubu is automatically an Igbo. grin. Boy, you are cursed with Dumbness.

Your generation is cursed to put their future in the hand of obi before making it in life.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oguns222: 1:07am On Jun 24, 2022
deeva2:

Your generation is cursed to put their future in the hand of obi before making it in life.

The same way your generation is cursed to put their future in the hand of a drug dealer.

You will be a slave to Tinubu's son, wife and daughter.

Boy, Tinubu has colonised your destiny.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2022
oguns222:

The same way your generation is cursed to put their future in the hand of a drug dealer.

You will be a slave to Tinubu's son, wife and daughter.

Boy, Tinubu has colonised your destiny.

If you think Tinubu has not colonised ur generation destiny, then why are you so pained and crying once u heard abt Tinubu's successes story, achievement and golden victories which non of ur great grandfather has never achieved 1% of it..

Save ur cry and agony for Tinubu's inauguration.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oguns222: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2022
deeva2:

If you think Tinubu has not colonised ur generation destiny, then why are you so pained and crying once u heard abt Tinubu's successes story, achievement and golden victories which non of ur great grandfather has never achieved 1% of it..

Save ur cry and agony for Tinubu's inauguration.

Stop being stupid.

When you voted Buahri 8 years ago, didn't the effect of his bad leadership reach everybody including those who didn't vote for him?

If you vote this drug dealer into power, won't the effect of his bad leadership affect everybody?

Stop commenting like a dumb cursed fool.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2022
oguns222:

Stop being stupid.

When you voted Buahri 8 years ago, didn't the effect of his bad leadership reach everybody including those who didn't vote for him?

If you vote this drug dealer into power, won't the effect of his bad leadership affect everybody?

Stop commenting like a dumb cursed fool.

A born stupid fool that you are who keeps entrusting his children future into Nigerian politicians wud always be disappointed..

Your problem is the fear of the unknown..

If the drug dealer can transform every other part of the country like Lagos state then i will vote him again and again..

You have a choice to drink sniper or vote your obituary in peace.. As for me and my household, We are voting Tinubu.

I only pity ur children because the custodian/guarantor of their future will not smell Aso rock or taste power.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oguns222: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
deeva2:

A born stupid fool that you are who keeps entrusting his children future into Nigerian politicians wud always be disappointed..

Your problem is the fear of the unknown..

If the drug dealer can transform every other part of the country like Lagos state then i will vote him again and again..

You have a choice to drink sniper or vote your obituary in peace.. As for me and my household, We are voting Tinubu.

I only pity ur children because the custodian/guarantor of their future will not smell Aso rock or taste power.

Your leader determines your destiny. Because of bad leadership for 8 years, naira dollar exchange rate changed from 250 to 600. Now, minimum wage can't meet salary earner's needs anymore.

If you don't know the impact of leadership on your country and your life, then you are really daft.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2022
oguns222:

Your leader determines your destiny. Because of bad leadership for 8 years, naira dollar exchange rate changed from 250 to 600. Now, minimum wage can't meet salary earner's needs anymore.

If you don't know the impact of leadership on your country and your life, then you are really daft.

My life, growing and staying in Lagos from primary school till this movement hv tasted and benefited a lot from the good governance, vision and leadership of Asiwaju so i have the ryt to choose him over other candidates.

Vote ur Obi in peace and stop disturbing me.
Think Lagos, Think Tinubu.
BAT 2023.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oguns222: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
deeva2:

My life, growing and staying in Lagos from primary school till this movement hv tasted and benefited a lot from the good governance, vision and leadership of Asiwaju so i have the ryt to choose him over other candidates.

Vote ur Obi in peace and stop disturbing me.
Think Lagos, Think Tinubu.
BAT 2023.

Yeah, good governance like smelly streets. Hope you have a canoe or swim suit so that you can swim through the floods on Lagos street. Despite the good governance, Lagos has no hospital functional enough to treat Tinubu.

Hope you have money to fly abroad for medical treatment like Tinubu since your hospitals in Lagos are not good enough?

Let us know when you are done deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / APC Picks Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement / "Aisha Buhari, Better Return Before Someone Else Takes Over The Other Room"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.