Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi (41722 Views)

Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane / Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by okwusdaddy: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
LegendHero:

One would think Obi Pandora turned Anambra to Dubai when he governed with all this useless hype from his Meth addicts fans.

Oga relax everything about Nigeria and life in general is not about your tribe.Who tribe help.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Pakute: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Ok you don't have a point
E go kee my mama first
Ya mama no send you go school to make an independent research on an issue?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:

Wasted pikin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by kernniejay(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ezmans:
but how can someone steal 80 billion but government have not tried him in Court till now?
Intelligent question, he was probably using the IPPIS to steal on behalf of a cabal.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by edungene7: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.
you will not only be arrested alongside yr political bandits you all will be in jail
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Prayfortheworld: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:

Yes she no send me na why i send you now with money involved
My offer still stands and I'll give it to you no jokes
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oguns222: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

My children future is already safe and secured..

I really pity you because Its very obvious that yours and your children future is attached to ur Obituary that wut smell Aso rock.

BAT 2023.

Lolz. Any idiot can claim anything online.

After all, we are not there to verify grin
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
LegendHero:

At least he turned it to a place where people from Peter Obi state can run to for economic prosperity.

That alone is enough.
can u hear urself now To slap u still dey hungry me here
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kingspin:
They are empty politicians, deceiving the youths with 3k.

If 3k is enough for another 4 years for you then we need to open a hospital for your head.

I shock ooo 4 ekiti ooo.... are the youths ready... 6k for 4yrs.... selling their votes.. for 6k.... abi 5 thousand... !!
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Pakute: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Yes she no send me na why i send you now with money involved
My offer still stands and I'll give it to you no jokes
Oh, your mama no send you go school. Sorri o. Wetin she dey do when her mates dey send their kids go school?.. maybe she dey nack customers
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Pakute: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Emola12:
can u hear urself now To slap u still dey hungry me here
E pain nam.. ungrateful yamrees
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
membranus:

But Yoruba have ruled it over and over again: Obasanjo, Shonekan, Obasanjo. And the incoming, Tinubu.

Buy your Otapiapia and keep because the heartbreak that is visiting you people next year will be massive!
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Kfed4ril(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you people hate fact, if Tinubu is a thief, PO too is a thief, you igbo be bouncing on Tinubu as if he was the one that made you nonentity lost millions of your kinsmen in civil war

how can PO win election with south south having a representative in this election, southwest having representative in southwest

who will PO/LP back on, who grin
How ca Tinubu win election with SS, SE, NE and NW reps on the ballot?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
oguns222:

Lolz. Any idiot can claim anything online.

After all, we are not there to verify grin

Smile.. A fool can also beliv that his children future is in the hand of Obituary.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by jerk: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

Smile.. A fool can also beliv that his children future is in the hand of Obituary.
You must be among the hungry fools that sold their future for paltry 5k in Ekiti.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by OChimex: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.

This is not about Peter. He is rich and has all he needs in life and even more. But if Nigerians think they wont vote him, he will gently continue his rich life, nothing spoil. But again mark these words, you nigerians rejected GEJ, he is happy living his life, while you guys sit on a hot plate on bare butt.

REJECT OBI, THIS TIME, I SWEAR, THE DEVIL WILL BE SORRY WHAT WILL BECOME OF YOU GUYS THIS TIME.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
jerk:
You must be among the hungry fools that sold their future for paltry 5k in Ekiti.

Lolzz...

You are still pained over APC victory in Ekiti

Calm down

Reality will dawn on you soon.

Save that cry till BAT inauguration..
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Elbinawi: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
The extremely wicked and corrupt Nigerian ruling elites are worst than lunatics and worst than BokoHaram terrorists.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Everlastingson:

Hater! Since you voted for Buhari in your "wisdom" how has your life been? If you don't kill hate it will kill you.
You are reaping the fruits of your hate.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by loko50(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fairmedia:

You will only kill your mama,papa, brothers and sisters, and abokis will rape all your mom and sisters, remember the civil war. No presidency for you, do your worst, you are already terrorists. Nigerians hate you. We will make sure no Presidency for criminal Obi, so you destroy yourselves like you love to do.

Harsh
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kfed4ril:

How ca Tinubu win election with SS, SE, NE and NW reps on the ballot?

there is incumbency advantage for Tinubu in NE, NC, NW

in NW Tinubu will share the votes with Atiku, Kwankwanso In Kano and do his best outside Kano in Northwest, he will surely grab 50% above if he pick his candidate from Northeast or 45% if he picked outside of Northeast

you see that North central is going to be share between Him and Atiku

Tinubu only need SS 40-45% in SS and he will be fine. in south south PDP will get 48%, APC will get 40-42%, LP will take the rest

write it down southwest will give Tinubu will get 80-85% in Southwest

Tinubu only need 25% from southeast that's if Simon Ekpa allowed you Biafrans to vote in the zoo election. confused elements cheesy
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Pathfinder2090: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kingmakerde3rd:

“We have prayed enough, it is time to act. With these people in power? You can pray from now until anytime, they won’t go until you chase them out. So, it is time to act, not just pray. It is time for us to close the church and deal with these people.”

This statement by Peter Obi shows that he has belief problem, he is not a Christian but a deceiver, so what has he been going churches to do? An adage from his tribe says "ngwere hapụ ukwu osisi, aka akpara ya". Pls remind him that prayer is the master key, the Jesus Christ he claims to be following started with prayer and ended with prayer.

As nice as your comment sound but no sense in it. Did Jesus only pray without taking action? Peter Obi said and I quote “ it’s time to act not just to pray”

Always read to understand before disgracing urself.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Emola12:
u are in what number

the number your dad is
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

Even if he doesn't win a single Polling Unit do you think that Peter will ever go broke in this life? He's not desperate to be President. Politics is either you win or you lose.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:
If we're being honest, this is one of the main reasons the old guards don't want Pete in power. They know it will certainly not be business as usual.

Nobody really believes Atiku nor Tinubu will make any radical changes. They both have their cronies

Imagine Accountability being in vogue
God help us

Stop being such a liar and a bigot.

Peter Obi is an old man who is above 60 years old.
Peter Obi stole billions from Anambra.

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
after4:
Your kinsmen will be president of iragbiji kingdom, dindiri

Tinubu the incoming GCFR of Nigeria

gba fun oga e, this one no be twitter talk
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
ScamHunter:

No one should mention Atiku in this election. It should be between Obi and Tinubu. The best and the worst. Nigerians should reach a consensus to elect either Obi to see real progress or vote Tinubu to finish the country patapata. Then eye go open everybody.

Say a BIGOT

Same real progress that Obi Pandora made in Anambra that resulted into hundreds billions of debt

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oguns222: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

Is that why you hand over the destiny of your children to a drug dealer and a morally corrupt person? Because you are not a fool? grin
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by tno4real(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:
You are also a lunatic for stealing #250 million cash each stacked in suites cases as a Governor and looting millions of dollars in shell companies abroad.

I think you are the biggest lunatic of all time...how can you bring up such lies that have no proof. All becos he's an Igbo man... Mr Lunatic nobody in Nigeria is hating becos of tribe anymore
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by membranus: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

I don't play childish game .. he knows is a lie but he wants to lie against obi so let him get the pictures I'll release the funds to him
I'm a gambler i don't go back on my words

Alleged N250m Anambra money: Police launches fresh investigation

By ikenna Anyanwu
Contrary to speculations that the case of recent recovery of a whooping sum of N250 million in cash in a private office of Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State in Apapa, Lagos by eagle-eyed policemen in Lagos has been rested, indications emerged over the week that Police authorities in Abuja have commenced thorough investigations into the matter.

This is just as untold details of the circumstances that led to the strange discovery and the role played by all the parties involved including the Police were unfolded by reliable police sources at the Force Headquarters in Abuja.

Saturday Vanguard gathered that on the said day, which was Sunday, Police authorities in Lagos received information from one of the aides to Governor Peter Obi that a huge sum of money was been conveyed to the Governor's private company at Aerodrome road in Apapa, Lagos.

Based on this, Lagos State Police Commissioner, Marvel Akpoyibo led some of his officers including the Area Commander in Apapa and they stormed the company.

Police sources said on getting to the scene, they saw the exotic jeeps that transported the money which were arraigned in suit cases inside the premises.

The Police reportedly instructed one of the aids to the Governor who was seen there to inform the Governor of their intention to inspect the vehicles. At this juncture, according to reports, the Governor instructed his aides not to open the vehicles until he comes to Lagos.

As soon as the Commissioner of Police was informed of the Governor’s directive, he reportedly deployed policemen to guard the vehicles until the arrival of the Governor.

That Sunday, at about 2.30 pm, both the Commissioner of Police and Governor Obi arrived the scene with their entourage and the Police Commissioner insisted that the vehicles must be thoroughly searched in the presence of everybody because the information received was a case of arms and ammunition being stockpiled for the 2010 election in Anambra State.

Governor Obi who was reportedly not comfortable with the Commissioner˜s directive was said to had capitulated by directing his aids to open the vehicle and this led to the discovery of the whooping sum of N250 million. Saturday Vanguard learnt that at this stage, the Commissioner of police quickly alerted the Inspector-General of Police, Sir Mike Okiro who directed that the Governor should make a statement over the discovery.

Sources said that in his statement, Governor Obi stated that the money found in the vehicles belongs to Anambra State and that it was meant for payment to one of their contractors who wanted cash.

It was gathered also that when the police asked Governor Obi why he should pay such a huge amount of money in cash instead of draft or cheque, the Governor could not give reasonable answer.

It was then that the Inspector~General of Police directed that the money should be paid back to Anambra State government account without delay.

On Monday the following day, both the Commissioner of Police and Governor Obi reportedly moved to Spring bank where the money was paid into Anambra State Government account and a photocopy of the deposit slip made and handed over to the Commissioner of Police.

Saturday Vanguard also learnt that what fueled police suspicion over the money was that they also got information that the Governor was billed to travel out of the country a week after the money was intercepted.

To worsen the speculation, Governor Obi reportedly traveled overseas after the incident.

It was at this stage that the Inspector~General of Police who was properly briefed on the incident directed the Force Criminal Investigations Department under Deputy Inspector~General of Police, Israel Ajao to take over the case and unravel the mystery surrounding the movement of the cash from Anambra State to Lagos.

The IGP˜s directive was also said to have been prompted by the fact that the contractor whom Governor Obi claimed owns the money never showed up at all stages of the discovery and the fact that Lagos state Police Command preliminary investigations revealed a case of money laundering against the Governor.

So far, sources at the Force headquarters said detectives will soon conclude their investigations into the matter based on the fact that Police authorities vowed to get to the root of the case without fear or favor.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/?s=08

Please copy and share
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by membranus: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
tno4real:

I think you are the biggest lunatic of all time...how can you bring up such lies that have no proof. All becos he's an Igbo man... Mr Lunatic nobody in Nigeria is hating becos of tribe anymore

Alleged N250m Anambra money: Police launches fresh investigation

By ikenna Anyanwu
Contrary to speculations that the case of recent recovery of a whooping sum of N250 million in cash in a private office of Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State in Apapa, Lagos by eagle-eyed policemen in Lagos has been rested, indications emerged over the week that Police authorities in Abuja have commenced thorough investigations into the matter.

This is just as untold details of the circumstances that led to the strange discovery and the role played by all the parties involved including the Police were unfolded by reliable police sources at the Force Headquarters in Abuja.

Saturday Vanguard gathered that on the said day, which was Sunday, Police authorities in Lagos received information from one of the aides to Governor Peter Obi that a huge sum of money was been conveyed to the Governor's private company at Aerodrome road in Apapa, Lagos.

Based on this, Lagos State Police Commissioner, Marvel Akpoyibo led some of his officers including the Area Commander in Apapa and they stormed the company.

Police sources said on getting to the scene, they saw the exotic jeeps that transported the money which were arraigned in suit cases inside the premises.

The Police reportedly instructed one of the aids to the Governor who was seen there to inform the Governor of their intention to inspect the vehicles. At this juncture, according to reports, the Governor instructed his aides not to open the vehicles until he comes to Lagos.

As soon as the Commissioner of Police was informed of the Governor’s directive, he reportedly deployed policemen to guard the vehicles until the arrival of the Governor.

That Sunday, at about 2.30 pm, both the Commissioner of Police and Governor Obi arrived the scene with their entourage and the Police Commissioner insisted that the vehicles must be thoroughly searched in the presence of everybody because the information received was a case of arms and ammunition being stockpiled for the 2010 election in Anambra State.

Governor Obi who was reportedly not comfortable with the Commissioner˜s directive was said to had capitulated by directing his aids to open the vehicle and this led to the discovery of the whooping sum of N250 million. Saturday Vanguard learnt that at this stage, the Commissioner of police quickly alerted the Inspector-General of Police, Sir Mike Okiro who directed that the Governor should make a statement over the discovery.

Sources said that in his statement, Governor Obi stated that the money found in the vehicles belongs to Anambra State and that it was meant for payment to one of their contractors who wanted cash.

It was gathered also that when the police asked Governor Obi why he should pay such a huge amount of money in cash instead of draft or cheque, the Governor could not give reasonable answer.

It was then that the Inspector~General of Police directed that the money should be paid back to Anambra State government account without delay.

On Monday the following day, both the Commissioner of Police and Governor Obi reportedly moved to Spring bank where the money was paid into Anambra State Government account and a photocopy of the deposit slip made and handed over to the Commissioner of Police.

Saturday Vanguard also learnt that what fueled police suspicion over the money was that they also got information that the Governor was billed to travel out of the country a week after the money was intercepted.

To worsen the speculation, Governor Obi reportedly traveled overseas after the incident.

It was at this stage that the Inspector~General of Police who was properly briefed on the incident directed the Force Criminal Investigations Department under Deputy Inspector~General of Police, Israel Ajao to take over the case and unravel the mystery surrounding the movement of the cash from Anambra State to Lagos.

The IGP˜s directive was also said to have been prompted by the fact that the contractor whom Governor Obi claimed owns the money never showed up at all stages of the discovery and the fact that Lagos state Police Command preliminary investigations revealed a case of money laundering against the Governor.

So far, sources at the Force headquarters said detectives will soon conclude their investigations into the matter based on the fact that Police authorities vowed to get to the root of the case without fear or favor.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/?s=08

Please copy and share
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by EagleNest(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

And the cycle of suffering continues if any of the other two win. Peter Obi vs. Others

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.