Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi (41661 Views)

Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane / Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Khaysee: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Anytime i remember buhari story that hevis poor jonathan no shoes
Obj parent too poor
Naija and package

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Henz81: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I swear PO can't come third in this coming election, let all igbo get their Biafra flag down because they're going back to default after their bad outing in the zoo election

werey people cheesy
Clown �
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
E be like say you lack comprehension? A party’s manifesto changes the country not one man, he is just a vessel used by the party, even in the United States once upon a time the Democrats controlled government for about 30 years straight, & in that time they were able to shape the nation into their ideological values, so once upon a time the Republicans controlled the reigns of power uninterrupted for a long period of time also.

Peter Obi was In Apga, he ran away to pdp, spent 7 years there, now has joined labor party that he did not help to create or promote them, it is that person that will change Nigeria?

I will vote for Nnamdi Kanu 100 times before I vote for Peter Obi because the mad man Mazi Kanu at least stands for something, not this useless Pete Obi talking nonsense that any Emeka, Tunde or Hassan can say.
As someone said... Ur just confused..are u against Peter obi or LP...u will vote mazi kanu now because u HV seen all he said coming to realities
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by moshino(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.

Is what he said true or not, are you happy with how Nigeria has been going?

Win or lose, Peter Obi and his family will be fine, he has been a billionaire long before he entered politics, he's not desperate to be president.

But for tribal bigots, its all about tribe.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by weirdholla(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
I come in peace. Let no any Ipob pigs or Mpurumiri addicts quote me. Because the kind thunder wey go fire him or her will be first of it kind.

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by mhizbel(f): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
In summary, Nairaland is full of so much hate and bitterness.��
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by SaintLucia: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
8stargeneral:
Is he a present governor in his state...And mind u one of his agenda is to tackle insecurities and poverty taken all over d country...in ur own region are they peaceful
Eeyah let the labourer condemn IPOB and ESN terrorist activities first...... I guess Anambra was like Singapore under his tenure before Obiano turned it to Afghanistan in less than 8 years. Mumu IPOB with chicken brains grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Stanfeelings: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
I understand his grouse with financial corruption in the corridors of power and truly they deserve all insults directed to them.

But what are his plans towards fighting political corruption? EFCC and ICPC?

A honest President does not necessarily free the country from political corruption. More needs to be done. He should highlight the "more" he will do.
CHILL .... CAMPAIGNS JUST D START. U WANT MAKE EM TALK EVERY IN A DAY? THEM GO CALL FOR DEBATE, THEN WE GO KNOW ALL
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
8stargeneral:
As someone said... Ur just confused..are u against Peter obi or LP...u will vote mazi kanu now because u HV seen all he said coming to realities
To show you how confused pandora Pete is, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a better person that can be trusted @ least he stands for an ideology whether ludicrous or not.

Please can you tell me why Peter Obi left APGA (The Ndigbo People’s Party) the platform that gave him the governorship for 8 years & fled to Pdp?

Nonsense hypocrite, I am waiting for the reason.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by thonyokun(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kingmakerde3rd:

“We have prayed enough, it is time to act. With these people in power? You can pray from now until anytime, they won’t go until you chase them out. So, it is time to act, not just pray. It is time for us to close the church and deal with these people.”

This statement by Peter Obi shows that he has belief problem, he is not a Christian but a deceiver, so what has he been going churches to do? An adage from his tribe says "ngwere hapụ ukwu osisi, aka akpara ya". Pls remind him that prayer is the master key, the Jesus Christ he claims to be following started with prayer and ended with prayer.
Prayers without work is dead...as we are praying lets act. God will not come down to to fight any battle for you, he will only give you support.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oluwatobi43301: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol I just wish the could give this Guy presiding powerLol I just wish the could give this Guy presiding power...
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Seunpaul01(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
He has spoken well.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Oziens: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
ScamHunter:

Your username shock me before I read an well. As I see bodypart, I shock whether na skull miner you be.
cheesy cheesy
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by emerged01(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Coming from Person wey agree to contest with Atiku?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fact well written.
ScamHunter:

No one should mention Atiku in this election. It should be between Obi and Tinubu. The best and the worst. Nigerians should reach a consensus to elect either Obi to see real progress or vote Tinubu to finish the country patapata. Then eye go open everybody.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Bifas1: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:
You are also a lunatic for stealing #250 million cash each stacked in suites cases as a Governor and looting millions of dollars in shell companies abroad.
Bitterness! This man defended himself with very clear evidence.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by walozanga(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
thinkmoney:

But what's your gain guy? Someone that appears so different.
Is Tinubu or Atiku your father? Its politics like a football club to u that u just choose a side and follow blindly?

Don't mind him.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tareq1105:

I keep asking for Obi's legacies in Anambra State for 8 yrs and no one has been able to convince me. We need to know before we think of handling Nigeria and Nigerians over to him. I'm a happy supporter of Asiwaju but I'm a very objective person. Thank God both were governors for 8 yrs in their respective states. Let's examine and analyse their achievements.

IIt's allover the internet and you tube go do your own verifications and I promise you will drop tinubu as if he is hot.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Prayfortheworld: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:
You are also a lunatic for stealing #250 million cash each stacked in suites cases as a Governor and looting millions of dollars in shell companies abroad.
Come on you can do better is this all you've got?
250m is not money no politician will steal such amount
That's the amount those yahoo boys control

Come on dig deep
You never get talk
Obi 2023
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
ScamHunter:

No one should mention Atiku in this election. It should be between Obi and Tinubu. The best and the worst. Nigerians should reach a consensus to elect either Obi to see real progress or vote Tinubu to finish the country patapata. Then eye go open everybody.
Please what has changed between Abubakar Atiku of 2019 that Peter Obi was a houseboy to, & Abubakar Atiku of Pdp in 2022?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/10/atiku-obi-presidency-an-idea-whose-time-has-come-2/

1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by nkem1992: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.
You said nothing sir
What is wrong with his statement?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bridget95:
when he was governor 16yrs ago Anambra experienced transformation

What happened to that transformation now?

Was Anambra previously Dubai and now back to Nigeria? Did Obiano destroyed all Obi legacy or why is Anambra the way it is now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by nkem1992: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maryjane001:

What are you even saying?.
Are u even a Christian at all?
Even your Bible tells you that "faith without good works is dead".
God bless you
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by freemi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nerogaming01:
"It is time for us to close the church and deal with these people" we have prayed enough.

Jomo Kenyatta once said and I quote

"When the missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the missionaries had the Bible. They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible."

Na everybody be the government but religion will tell you to abstain from politics. Why?
lols.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by saintrow1: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Igbo people and insults. Those 70% lunatics will plan your downfall come 2023. Instead of him to focus on the upcoming election, he is busy making enemies, one of the characteristics of igbo people. Always chatting shit and insulting other people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
after4:
Try another line, you tribal bigot

wonder shall never end, even igbo calling Tinubu Tinubu, calling Muslims head slammers and Yoruba Afonjas is calling someone tribal bigot

your kinsman will be President of his family house, clown grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
To show you how confused pandora Pete is, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a better person that can be trusted @ least he stands for an ideology whether ludicrous or not.

Please can you tell me why Peter Obi left APGA (The Ndigbo People’s Party) the platform that gave him the governorship for 8 years & fled to Pdp?

Nonsense hypocrite, I am waiting for the reason.
8StarGeneral I am still waiting for your reply?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
kingyakos:

It seems the English word "delusional" is just new to you because i found it in nearly every of your post.

Obituary supporters like you makes the word common and useful ths days.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Senatorbng(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
St Obi
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
beylinko02:

You don't worth to be argue with because of how daF......T ur thinking is ALATENUJE

Which City Bounce? Lagos is only expose because of the sea port, nothing like good governance. Come to Akwa Ibom and see how vast the state is growing also because of the deep seaport OLODO

Think Lagos
Think Tinubu

BAT 2023
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Franky9584(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
I love that part that says..."...it's time to act"
Lets be OBIdent for once.

Hit the like button if u have gotten Ur PVC.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by real777(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

Stop troubling yourself & forget every noise you're hearing now. Your Tinubu & Atiku wouldn't win either. Don't ask me how I know. See as you just dey foolishly and greedily killing yourself for politicians when go waste another 8 years of your life from 2023 to 2031. When youth go start to dey get sense for that country?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy / The Ugly Situation APC Is Trying To Hide’ / Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.