Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus (8487 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:48am On Jun 20, 2022
As she tries to board the bus through the window, the woman in the video gets more than she bargained for. She couldn't accomplish it on her own, so someone had to assist her, and also tap current too (Lolz), but she didn't care to observe because buses were few. So all she wants is to get home whichever way she can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzlUwpKQuuw

Visit => Mp3gaga.com for more ..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by EmptyGarden(m): 2:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Definitely wasn't pressed enough. I know how I for take support her grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by cassidy1996(m): 5:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Normal, nothing special, that's the only way possible

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Authoreety: 6:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Pauldollars:
Nigerians may not even have buses to take them home 3 years under Tinubu. Lagosians will be struggling for trekking space and rubber sandals to buy, while they eat Cassava, Agbado and Corn for balanced diet

If tinubu wins which will only be in his dreams... I guess he has started having those dreams abt losing and almost winning and all those sort of malaria dreams

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:16am On Jun 20, 2022
the guy is not pressing enough. if i were the one i will squeeze everything squeezable.
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Totilopussylick(m): 6:29am On Jun 20, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
the guy is not pressing enough. if i were the one i will squeeze everything squeezable.

How i wish as you were squeezing everything squeezable and she poop in your mouth tongue

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Cryofigbos: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Dis is not lagos......that bus is not 1 of d tata bus here

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2022
What a yansh!

Té idi wóle. Inotherwords Press yansh enter grin.
It is only during emergency and when they are under duress to escape an unfavorable situation that they allow you to do the impossible.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Jmichael1(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Isoright...
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Boogyman557: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool She get luck sey I no de der!

I for open my zip and remove my PREEK..

Na to use my PREEK take Rub her YANNSH well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Boogyman557: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Jmichael1:
Isoright...
Holly Gram cool which 1 be isoright.

abi no get waiting to Yan..

WTF MAN!
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:

How i wish as you were squeezing everything squeezable and she poop in your mouth tongue

This level of vawulence is legendary
Keep it up

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Pauldollars:
Nigerians may not even have buses to take them home 3 years under Tinubu. Lagosians will be struggling for trekking space and rubber sandals to buy, while they eat Cassava, Agbado and Corn for balanced diet
What is happening in your state, mumu. Obi Pandora can not leave any legacy for Anambra, he carried your money and invested in his family business. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by tillaman(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2022
They didn’t tap shit, come line up for cbt exams make you know as e dey sup that year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Jmichael1(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool which 1 be isoright.

abi no get waiting to Yan..

WTF MAN!
the boogyman himslf....
chairman i no get wetin i wn talk for the mata ooh..
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Pauldollars(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Fairmedia:

What is happening in your state, mumu. Obi Pandora can not leave any legacy for Anambra, he carried your money and invested in his family business. Ode

Ignorance is a disease.
Is it everybody that wants Nigeria to be better that is from Anambra State? Who told you I am Igbo abi from Anambra. Ogbeni, better wake up o. That chicken change Tinubu is giving you will soon finish then your eye will clear.
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Xitri: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2022
very old video that has been on Facebook for more than a year
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Pauldollars:

Ignorance is a disease.
Is it everybody that wants Nigeria to be better that is from Anambra State? Who told you I am Igbo abi from Anambra. Ogbeni, better wake up o. That chicken change Tinubu is giving you will soon finish then your eye will clear.
Obi you are supporting is a thief, he is not better than Tinubu, what are his credentials. Stop following crowd like mumu. Obi is a thief like the rest, what has he done for his people?
Mumu I don't know Tinubu personally, but looking at both, Tinubu has made more impact on the people than Obi. You are the ignorant idiot. What has Obi done for Anambrans, or Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Xitri:
very old video that has been on Facebook for more than a year
Are you alright? undecided
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Xitri: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

that's the truth
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Xitri:

that's the truth
And you have no prove undecided
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by CSTRR: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fairmedia:

Obi you are supporting is a thief, he is not better than Tinubu, what are his credentials. Stop following crowd like mumu. Obi is a thief like the rest, what has he done for his people?
Mumu I don't know Tinubu personally, but looking at both, Tinubu has made more impact on the people than Obi. You are the ignorant idiot. What has Obi done for Anambrans, or Anambra?
No matter how much you say this, it will not make it true.

What did he do for anambra?

Go to Twitter and type Peter obi in the search bar.
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Xitri: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
I no get ur time
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Xitri: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
I no get ur time
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Xitri:

I no get ur time

Go and sit down jare.. You will be talking nonsense without facts, na small children talk be this.. angry
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Xitri: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Go and sit down jare.. You will be talking nonsense without facts, na small children talk be this.. angry

grin ok
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by BareFacedLies(m): 12:06am On Jun 21, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

It's true, the video is old
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2022
BareFacedLies:

It's true, the video is old
And where did you see it? Can I have the link? undecided
Re: Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus by Godwin4444: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2023
Authoreety:

If tinubu wins which will only be in his dreams... I guess he has started having those dreams abt losing and almost winning and all those sort of malaria dreams
emeka

Tinubu don win ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.