Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu (22818 Views)

In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP / FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Thats what I'm doing by demarketing a corrupt competitor
daygee12:

Market ur own candidate

2 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by byteem: 6:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is not healthy, and we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket.

Make that the entie Christian population of Nigeria . If he Muslim Muslim he lost already.. it's that simple
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Melvin56: 6:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Only God can save this country
So you fought for the ticket because no lagosian has ever become a president
You never fought for Nigerians but for a lagos indigen to become a president
What rubbish
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Hopeless youth supporting someone that has robbed you blind
naija4life247:

Mr Lazy youth, what does your own father talk about ? Drugs trafficking or baby factory?

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Sterope(f): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2022
and bribery with stolen money wink
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Hopeless youth shapen in corruption
Pakute:
Do I need to remind ipob pigs that there is sit at home today and Simon Ekpa is locking up their parents at home.

This fraud too would go to church and call himself a Catholic saint.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Odua1stson: 6:54am On Jun 20, 2022
oguns222:

You are standing on the mandate of shame and disgrace
Tinubu oko iya won.... BAT23 is a done deal
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Military0001: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Story
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by oguns222: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Starhearts:

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter OBITUARY

And can you mention what makes Obi unserious?
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by essentialone(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Odua1stson:
Emi lokan 1
Asiwaju of Nigeria
Jagaban of Africa
On your mandate we shall stand
May God continue to bless and protect our incoming president, Maxi Okechukwu Bola Tinubu

Those who will soon decamp to Labour Party

1. Yemi Osibande
2. Onyensogbu Nyesom Wike
3. David Umahi
4. And every other disgruntled elements in PDP and APC
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by oguns222: 6:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Odua1stson:
God bless Tinubu

Only fake Muslims will vote for a corrupt person because of religion
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Odua1stson: 6:56am On Jun 20, 2022
essentialone:

Those who will soon decamp to Labour Party

1. Yemi Osibande
2. Onyensogbu Nyesom Wike
3. David Umahi
4. And every other disgruntled elements in PDP and APC
who cares...... On Tinubu's mandate we shall stand

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by oguns222: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Odua1stson:
Tinubu oko iya won.... BAT23 is a done deal

Yeah. Tinubu Oko ìyá àwon morally rotten elements.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by blackboy2star(m): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Thank God. The Governor will sit and govern his state now, not all this handbag baba sópe
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2022
This man is truly God's anointed... He will definitely be the next president... Jagaban 2023...

2 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Odua1stson: 6:58am On Jun 20, 2022
oguns222:

Yeah. Tinubu Oko ìyá àwon morally rotten elements.
aah aah, igbotic gibberish
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by essentialone(m): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2022
DMerciful:
Hopeless youth shapen in corruption

The Labour Party (LP) is a social democratic political party in Nigeria. The party was created in 2002 and was previously known as the Party for Social Democracy (PSD) before changing its name to the Labour Party. Built on the ideology of social democracy, the party aims to promote and defend social democratic principles and ideals for the purpose of achieving social justice, progress and unity.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Slurity(m): 6:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
.it doesn't matter

This 2023 general election belong to Obi.

Others are there just to make the election very fun tongue
Obi can not even see third, you will shock and pee in your pant when you hear result.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by HRMK: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2022
so,tinubu is still claiming to be a lagosian despite what his detractors are saying?what really got him the victory was his outburst in abeokuta!that was what made those that were ganging up against him to repent and fully gave their support!!
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Starhearts: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2022
oguns222:

And can you mention what makes Obi unserious?

Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear
U re a day dreamer
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Urchmantete: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2022
You restored to juju "the living dead" angry
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Ayoolamax: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Odua1stson post=113971177]https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/19/apc-ticket-when-i-was-almost-fed-up-i-resorted-to-prayers-tinubu/[/quote. Op pls stop misleading ppl with ur headline. Hahaa
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by OBUAFI: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2022
ASIWAJU OF AFRICA
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by lasisi69(f): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2022
DMerciful:
Mr corruption talking about prayer? Nothing wey Rihanna nor go see under umbrella angry
I love this punchline cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Abassmt: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2022
derecho:
Orisirisi,Iragbiji City boy forming Lagosian.

That is how we roll in Yoruba land, even me talking to you I hail from another town but very purpular and adopted in another town even in up to three company here. So it nothing in Yoruba land compare to elsewhere I've been to in the country.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Slurity(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Sterope:
and bribery with stolen money wink
Take him to court if he stole your money and beside, Obi and Atiku are saint and never stole government money?
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Gbadespet(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2022
it actually funny listening to or reading comments from people from the SS,SE,their hatred for Tinubu is something else....They all say we are southerners yet they castigate their own kinds.
If you go through the comments and check on people abusing Tinubu you wil see they are all Igbos, northerners don't do this....
My Questions goes thus
How has TINUBU offended the Igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by essentialone(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Odua1stson:
who cares...... On Tinubu's mandate we shall stand

You can stand on a shaky mandate. Who cares?
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2022
How did his prayers manage to send alerts to so many delegates at the primary?
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Abassmt: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Abassmt:
That is how we roll in Yoruba land, even me talking to you I hail from another town but very purpular and adopted in another town even in up to three compand here. So it nothing in Yoruba land compare to elsewhere I've been to in the country.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Dcaliphate(m): 7:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Triquetra:
All we are just asking for is a better Nigeria..
I don't care whether APC,PDP or LP.....

My role is to get my PVC and cast my vote and your role as a govt. Is to Give us that Nigeria we all dream of...

Shalom cool
If you want a better Nigeria you know who to vote for, enough is enough, lets stop decieving ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment / FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen / Terrorist Threats To Kidnap Buhari Laughable - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.