Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu (22795 Views)

In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP / FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Starhearts: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2022
oguns222:

You can't even answer the question. Stop supporting corruption because of tribalism and religion. You are digging a grave for your children by doing that

Anoda wasted sperm sighted
On the seventh day HE rested If God knew one of disciples will be diz useless HE would have created anoda human being
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by anonimi: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:
We stand and support you JAGABAN of AFRICA.
Get your PVC, Vote TINUBU.

He can make Nigeria unite again. sad grin wink grin grin

More like he will make Nigeria like the shithole Lagos has turned into since 1999.
Why would you want that, after Bubu's disastrous eight years of suffering, insecurity, jobless youths, extreme poverty, inflation, high exchange rate, no electricity, high fuel price etc

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.
Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2022
African politicians see political office as a means of survival.Tinubu never had a property before he became a politician.He has gathered so much wealth in politics that he sponsors upcoming politicians with illicit wealth on the conditions that they give him times 3 of what he spent.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by AnambraPrince: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Look at how these frustrated miserable Peter Obi social media bandits are wailing this early Monday morning. No wonder their lives are full of sorrow and misery. No joy at all grin

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by LoveToRead: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2022
There is still a long way to go sir.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2022
prayer to finish Nigeria? Never
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by onenaija001(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2022
God bless Mazi Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Nwakibie 1 of the whole Eastern part of Nigeria. Na you biko!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by BigYash: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2022
englishmart:
Jagaban that believes in vote buying more than he believes in Allah?
I just wonder how he's the richest politician in Nigeria just by being a-two time governor of a state (highest office occupied)
I might be very dumb, but I know for sure the geriatric (Tinubu) isn't coming to work but to Steal loot
Only fools believes after buying delegates and buying votes,he will still get there and work for the betterment of Nigeria. Certainly its gonna be Buhari pro max or even worst,because of the debts already on ground..
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by kayperry: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2022
Esseite:
Nigeria would be run like a mafia ground if Tinubu mistakenly becomes president..

Russia is a mafia ground ... is the country not better than afhgan & nigeria combine, funnily its saver to live in russia than to live in america
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Zelenskyy(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2022
You are a wicked perpetual liar...

God would not listen, talkless of to answer your prayers
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by saintrow1: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is not healthy, and we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket.

Imposter
IBO pretending to be Yoruba. Keep fooling yourself. You guys are doomed
Refugees in lagos, the civil war is over when are you rats going back to your east.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by RealEzee(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2022
grin when he is fed up he will pray at kanji Dam , light go dey naija full current .

Like dis make I dey with person way go fit fix light jejeli, Obi I will vote for u oo,u mess up u comot grin
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Coolsperm: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2022
saintrow1:

Imposter
IBO pretending to be Yoruba. Keep fooling yourself. You guys are doomed
Refugees in lagos, the civil war is over when are you rats going back to your east.
. Members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs) are everywhere,
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by treatise: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2022
Prayers or sacrifices of different forms?
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by otokx(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
"When I was almost fed up, I resorted to prayers" Bola Tinubu.

"I remember when I was told, you are not going to play football again and all hope was lost, I prayed and I came back to win trophies" Kanu Nwankwo.

Prayer is the master key.

Indeed it is.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2022
kayperry:

Russia is a mafia ground ... is the country not better than afhgan & nigeria combine, funnily its saver to live in russia than to live in america

How some of you reason is supposed to be studied specially..

Is russia the world poverty capital?
Is russia the 2nd most terrorised country?
Is russian upto 200m in population?
Does russia have over 40m unemployment?
Does russia have a 90% debt to revenue?
Does russia have a monthly minimum wage of $49

How do you folks reason.. where do they get you from?
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by engrchykae(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2022
IMASTEX:
And a few bullion vans as the sacrifice to the gods grin grin grin grin grin
Though, you are a good political fighter. Keep it up. My concern about your intention is that it is now your turn. You & your friend only want to be called that title "president" without any plans for the citizens.
he actually has plans of recruiting 50 million youths into the army and feed them with cassava, maize, agbado
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by engrchykae(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2022
IMASTEX:
And a few bullion vans as the sacrifice to the gods grin grin grin grin grin
Though, you are a good political fighter. Keep it up. My concern about your intention is that it is now your turn. You & your friend only want to be called that title "president" without any plans for the citizens.
he actually has plans of recruiting 50 million youths into the army and feed them with cassava, maize, agbado
What better plan can any candidate have?
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu is Mr Prayer Warrior!
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Bewiseedet(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Occult member dey pray too
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by emmatex2020: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Asiwaju is a force, on your mandate i stand. It is not only obi that has the youths oo.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Josh109: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter obi that believe in prayers

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Viicfuntop:
Indeed grin

Why then did you give the delegates money, if you were so confident in your prayers tongue

By the way

If you’re an Ondo indigene and you love pupuru flour, please send me a mail. Thank you grin

Only send if you want to buy, please sad

Lagos residents only grin
go to Ore market or oja oba in akure, goan sell ur pupuru there, within hours u would have bn home.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by FrauleinBlossom(f): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Or that he doubled his bag of money? These politicians still think that the electorates are dumb as ever, by the end of 2023 elections, coast go clear...

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Fira09(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Germi9:

Na Unity u wan chop ? Mugu

Why the insults,u will still be banned
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
.it doesn't matter

This 2023 general election belong to Obi.

Others are there just to make the election very fun tongue

I am for Obi despite being a Yoruba man but I also know Obi cannot win if he does not team up with a strong northerner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Antai123(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu, has worked all along wether through fraud or decency. Tinubu, has all it takes to win, he is the most likely to clinch the number 1 seat. Don't be deceive....
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:

Prove to me his a drug dealer.

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Even Rochas prayed. God is merciful sha
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Fira09(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Maryjane001 post=113974623][/quote]

Ave heard you, thanks for the prove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Labour Party Meeting In Enugu / 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso / Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.