Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu (22824 Views)

In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP / FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by HRMK: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Melvin56:
Only God can save this country So you fought for the ticket because no lagosian has ever become a president You never fought for Nigerians but for a lagos indigen to become a president What rubbish
ESCHEW SENTIMENTS!IT HELPS NO ONE!!
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Pastorsmile: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Apc ticket of disaster. He and his friend Atiku should not just come to Edo for campaigns. I wish God will hear the prayers of those these men have subjected Thier lives to avoidable suffering because of the money he, Atiku and the rest have stolen!
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by oguns222: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Starhearts:

Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear
U re a day dreamer

You can't even answer the question. Stop supporting corruption because of tribalism and religion. You are digging a grave for your children by doing that
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Pio44: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2022
When a man pays u to vote for him u don't need a soothsayer to tell u he wants to steal.A vote buyer is a thief any time any day, so vote LP, vote peter obi

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by oguns222: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2022
Odua1stson:
aah aah, igbotic gibberish

Stop supporting corruption because of religion and tribalism. You are digging a grave for your children's future
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by F117nighthawk: 7:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Abeg make he tell us the God he prayed to?
And the God that answered his prayers,
Them go come here come dey preach to us like say we no Sabi wetin dey happen
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Odua1stson: 7:08am On Jun 20, 2022
oguns222:

Stop supporting corruption because of religion and tribalism. You are digging a grave for your children's future
Tinubu the master strategist, nah you we want

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by article1: 7:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Baba Aladura grin grin
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Robinson222(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2022
I see mr iragbiji
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2022
U never fed up yet...na after general elections u go we d worst
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Obanosisi(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Third place(position),in this order
1.BAT as president elect.with the highest votes.
2.Atiku next and
3. may be kwankwaso or Obi Then and only then una eyes go clear say Jagaban no be una mate.
Totilopussylick:
.it doesn't matter

This 2023 general election belong to Obi.

Others are there just to make the election very fun tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by HRMK: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Mindlog:
Imagining Tinubu praying. cheesy
HABA,AS A MUSLIM,HE MUST PRAY FIVE TIMES IN A DAY!YES,JUST AS THE TERRORISTS KILLING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY PRAY 5TIMES A DAY!WHO IS DECEIVING WHO HERE?
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by diplomat058(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2022
MissLeslie:

U no get PVC, nothing stop u from voting candidate of your choice.

Anyone claiming to be an imaginary Yoruba christian on this forum is an IPoB donkey. Don't be deceived by their antics. Omoluabis are ONE!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Teenaira: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
.it doesn't matter

This 2023 general election belong to Obi.

Others are there just to make the election very fun tongue

Obi the greatest jester in Nigerian's history.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by fredoooooo: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2022
And prayer is answered
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by WildChild00(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2022
olas24u:

Bullshit

Where do u belong ma grin
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by davidguitar20: 7:18am On Jun 20, 2022
why TINUBULATING and ATIKULATING when you can be OBIDIENT
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Teenaira: 7:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Ghester:
It is OBI or nothing half-dead

Obi will bury Nigeria if by mistake he is made the president. Open your eyes, the goal of Obi is just to become president, he is not interested in anything good for Nigerians.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by olas24u(f): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2022
WildChild00:

Where do u belong ma grin

I have gone back to my roots .
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:
Do I need to remind ipob pigs that there is sit at home today and Simon Ekpa is locking up their parents at home.

This fraud too would go to church and call himself a Catholic saint.
Stop fighting for nothing

Let the candidates of all the parties tell Nigerians what and how to develop the country period.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by zumbigbo(m): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2022
When I was almost fed up, I resorted to cash transfer. grin grin
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu Inform Nigerians what is your plan to develop the country
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by nkem1992: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Starhearts:

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi
How?
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Teenaira: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

In that case Nigeria is dead and Obi will just bury it. He is a professional liar and deceiver.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by WildChild00(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2022
olas24u:

I have gone back to my roots .

Seriously shocked
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by mrslycc(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Obility 2023
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:
Do I need to remind ipob pigs that there is sit at home today and Simon Ekpa is locking up their parents at home.

This fraud too would go to church and call himself a Catholic saint.
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Sterope(f): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2022
This is a Tunubu thread and your man is a thief.

Slurity:
Take him to court if he stole your money and beside, Obi and Atiku are saint and never stole government money?
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by tenpipsperday: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Desperation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With / Samuel Ladoke Akintola / I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.