Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu (22815 Views)

In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP / FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Josh109:
Peter obi that believe in prayers

Those were meal tickets not money o.
Stop spreading fake news.
You have nothing against this man.
Market your preferred candidate in peace and leave OBI for us.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Prayer warrior
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Goldenkrezi: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Teenaira:

In that case Nigeria is dead and Obi will just bury it. He is a professional liar and deceiver.

Alaye carry Ur mumu vibes comot for here....
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Carlosdd: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is not healthy, and we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket.

Coolsperm you are Christian here again , we can identify devil like you , agent of destruction and division, God has already expose you
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Grandkay21(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2022
With the blood of the Citizens
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Tonnierichy(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2022
englishmart:
Jagaban that believes in vote buying more than he believes in Allah?
I just wonder how he's the richest politician in Nigeria just by being a-two time governor of a state (highest office occupied)
I might be very dumb, but I know for sure the geriatric (Tinubu) isn't coming to work but to Steal loot
Very dumb yes.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Viicfuntop(f): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
go to Ore market or oja oba in akure, goan sell ur pupuru there, within hours u would have bn home.

You didn’t have to comment if you had nothing to say.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by membranus: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Viicfuntop:
Indeed grin

Why then did you give the delegates money, if you were so confident in your prayers tongue

By the way

If you’re an Ondo indigene and you love pupuru flour, please send me a mail. Thank you grin

Only send if you want to buy, please sad

Lagos residents only grin

You be Ikale? Pupuru is our local swallow.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2022
DMerciful:
Mr corruption talking about prayer? Nothing wey Rihanna nor go see under umbrella angry

Killer talking about prayers
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Viicfuntop:

You didn’t have to comment if you had nothing to say.
No go sell ur pupuru for better place, a no know where u see serious person for nairaland. E joko sibe.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Ghester: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Teenaira:

Obi will bury Nigeria if by mistake he is made the president. Open your eyes, the goal of Obi is just to become president, he is not interested in anything good for Nigerians.
Anyone can yarn trash like you just did.
a trash worth considering is one with a sensible facts
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Ancestortinubu: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
He is a merciful God sha, if not thunder for don strike some rogues dead.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by iike: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2022
You can say what ever you feel, l will not vote for you.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by kayperry: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Esseite:

How some of you reason is supposed to be studied specially..

Is russia the world poverty capital?
Is russia the 2nd most terrorised country?
Is russian upto 200m in population?
Does russia have over 40m unemployment?
Does russia have a 90% debt to revenue?
Does russia have a monthly minimum wage of $49

How do you folks reason.. where do they get you from?

Sorry i overestimate your capacity, let me recap, You said Tinubu will turn nigeria to a mafia ground ... so in my head i had to envision a mafia ground and what life would be like in a mafia ground, for anyone who does not understand what a mafia ground looks like russia is a perfect example, you are propagating tinubu will turn nigeria to a mafia ground and i am proposing tinubu might as well adopt mafia ground effective mode of governance, i simply followed your illusion why are you now getting agitated
Next time don't start a conversation that is way above your IQ. all that question was highly unnecessary

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Batallion23: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is not healthy, and we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket.
Who are you yoruba Christian?? You are on your own oga
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by oguns222: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Starhearts:

Anoda wasted sperm sighted
On the seventh day HE rested If God knew one of disciples will be diz useless HE would have created anoda human being

If you vote for Tinubu, you are digging a grave for your children
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by oguns222: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2022
Odua1stson:
Tinubu the master strategist, nah you we want

Yeah. His strategies include drug trafficking and delegate bribing.

The strategy of a societal dreg.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by olabright31: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Coolsperm:

You are not Yoruba Muslim again? You have converted to Yoruba Christian. Be deceiving yourself, e go soon clear for your eye
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by inegbedion30210: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2022
OkOk...
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by mbahdi(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:
We stand and support you JAGABAN of AFRICA.
Get your PVC, Vote TINUBU.

He can make Nigeria unite again. sad grin wink grin grin
Just d way he's uniting Lagos.
Confused fellow
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Ashimiuamuda: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
I see... cool
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by bdon123(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:

See his thief face there.A thief praying for opportunity to steal more.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by DeleTaller: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Prayers answer all things and solve all problems... Anything prayer can not do is not the will of God. Thanks Jagaban for telling us again that you have no magical power.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Kfed4ril(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:

Someone that during his consultation never went to the SE and only went to Cross river and Edo in SS, but toured all the northern states.
That’s already a sign that he’ll be a bias leader.
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Enumerator(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2022
cheesy
DMerciful:
Mr corruption talking about prayer? Nothing wey Rihanna nor go see under umbrella angry
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Enumerator(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2022
cheesy i tell you!
Totilopussylick:
.it doesn't matter

This 2023 general election belong to Obi.

Others are there just to make the election very fun tongue
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by BlockResearcher: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2022
We are not Voting a candidate who is desparete to become president just to break the records, alter the Nigerian history books, make name for themselves, receive entitlements and accolades.

We will vote a candidate who is desparete to change the Nigerian Situation.

People are wiser now. It's no longer Business as usual.

#VoteObi4President
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Obyino: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Funny people grin grin
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Jollof15: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Coolsperm:

In your post history, youve claimed to be a yoruba muslim, a yoruba christian, a south souther

Something tells me that you really have a large flat head
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Duru009(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
This one is negatively AMBITIOUS.....
Re: APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu by Wwwq: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / Oshiomhole Holds Thanksgiving Mass To Mark End Of His Tenure In Office(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.