Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please (3416 Views)

Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. / Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / My Xiaomi Redmi 7 Was Damaged And I'm Now In Need Of A Phone. Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Logicall: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Samade7:

Olodo, phone can only be (16, 32, 64, 128) GB and nothing like 35GB.
mr knowledge you I cam see the animalistic behaviour in you .... is it ur phone or mine pig
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Samade7: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Logicall:
mr knowledge you I cam see the animalistic behaviour in you .... is it ur phone or mine pig

mind the way u talk, not everybody u can talk to on social media n go free........if u quote me one more time, u will neva do dat again. Ayelala will deal with u.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Logicall: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2022
Samade7:

mind the way u talk, not everybody u can talk to on social media n go free........if u quote me one more time, u will neva do dat again. Ayelala will deal with u.
uwarka do all you can bleep the hello out piss of shit
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Logicall: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2022
Samade7:

please I want to see what you can do animalistic fool
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Logicall: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2022
Samade7:

why calling me blood the first place... are you the OP...so what the fuking hello is fucking your brain
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Goalnaldo(m): 12:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Psalmspsalms:
Good day everyone. I have gone through many topics here on phone section. I had plans of getting a new phone last month but something came up. Though I'm ready to get it now but my problem is the series of advice I've read here. Not to buy techno or infinix phones due to its hanging issues and others. I want to get a Samsung or probably a redmi phone but the budget isn't up to it. want to buy a new one and my budget is 75-80k now. That's what I have.
I would appreciate if anyone could help top up the money to get a Samsung phone. I really do admire their sleek design and spec.

I would drop my details if I'm asked to.
you can get Samsung A21s at that price
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Psady(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
oz4real83:
This OP reminds me of what I witnessed some years back in Benin city. I saw a beggar without two legs exchanging pleasantries and giving some alms to a fellow beggar who had a complete body embarassed. The beggar with complete body was thanking the legless beggar after collecting the cash, I was sort of angry with the "taking beggar" because he had a complete body and no reason for him to be begging, he should even be the one giving to the other beggar who was legless and on modified crutches. Some people have the spirit of begging just like OP. Even if they have no reason to beg, they MUST BEG because of that spirit. OP already has over 70k that is enough to buy a fairly used Samsung phone but he is still begging because of that begging spirit and the way he is doing it shows that he is used to it.
Don't mind him, I wouldn't be surprise if he losses that money buying a useless phone even after getting the right budget.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by kemidesola03: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have clean Tecno Camon CX Air for sale urgently. Phone is working perfectly okay with 2gb RAM and 16gb memory storage. Long lasting battery 4000 mAh with fingers print on Android version 7.1 upgrade to 8.1. Price is 25k fixed. Lagos. Whatsapp number 08134082889

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Rik500k(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Lol.....who is this one?? I prefer he does the right thing..make do with what he has...

I dont encourage wrong things...
There are days of little beginnings...billionaires of today confirmed it...he should use phone at his level....

This behavior of lookimh for what you cant afford is why we have prostritutés, theives, ritualists, and fraudsters everywhere....people without a job using 700k phones...

He has 80k...and doesnt have any other money left...Oga...He doesnt need 80k fone...wont he survive after buying phone...??He needs a 40k fone...and he will still have more left in his account to help someone in need out there....

When he makes more money he can upgrade.

How can u indulge such a person, sayimg his helper will find him..he has enough to be someone's helper tgat has not eaten today..helper kii both of you there...

what's the reason for the kill both of you remark? Am I not supposed to share my opinion on a pu lic forum or what? Do u know me or do I know u
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
peacemara54:
He doesn't have. He stated clearly that he has a certain amount not up to the phone he's eyeing. It's not bad for someone to wish for good things and have a good taste even if he's not having the fund.

He might have seen a phone he likes but money was the issue. It's not compulsory he buys mid-range samsung phones for 70-80. May be he didn't want to settle for that because it's below his specs.

For someone to have saved up to 80,000, should tells you he meant business to get a good phone and doesn't want to settle for less. He might have exhausted all available means which makes him turn to this platform.

Am sure he meant not to beg but just to give a trial if luck will come his way.

All negative comments against his person is not just good. If you can't help, just read and move on.

What if he ran across a silent rich reader who will not only top him up, but buy and send his desired phone?

No one knows when and where helpers will come across. He is just trying his luck.

Most of people reading comment and commenting, can actually afford the total sum he needed without a hitch.

If it BB naija and africa that contributed noting to your future, than promiscuity, you are willing and ready to donate.

All the bad singers everywhere conducting dangerous shows all around, will surely drew money from your pocket.
But to be of help to things like this is an headache.
If it's even #500 is not too small.

Moral lesson

Am sure each time he glance at the phone, his heart will pray for everyone who has contributed and if he finds someone in same shoe tmrw, he will equally remember and play his part.

Let's do good if only you have capacity to do so. The person or reason behind the good doesnt matter. As long as you are able to help. He who doesnt have today, will surely do tmrw. Together we can make the world a better place for the short time we all have, let's be of help to one another

Nice piece.... chairman can I get 2k from u?....I'm still searching for a job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update:After 3 Months Of Use: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge & Sony Xperia Z3 / Is Glo Now Giving Unlimited Data / All-Night Talk (on Phone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.