Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1540633 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (4784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2022
DissTroy:

Fashola is the man. He'd always be in most people's eyes, including mine.

Tinubu was shit. Only AllAfrica Stories which is now allafrica[dot]com was around to document his failure as Governor as an online media.

Tinubu failed! Lagos was a cesspit for most parts. Mention which part of Lagos wasn't dirty under Tinubu. Even Maryland was dirty. Ajah was constantly flooded for most parts.

From TollGate beside the then Gateway Hotel on the boundary between Ogun and Lagos to the very end of that road, including Meiran and others had the worst roads ever. Not pot holes but gullies.
The infamous traffic then in Lagos was mostly due to terrible roads.
Even Lekki truly developed under Fashola.

Agberos reigned supreme all over Lagos. OPC were more powerful than the Police. And the OPC were rogues who were complicit in the crimes, ritual killings too. Fashola tamed them to an extent.

From late August was a scary period we all knew as "Ember Months". Other days were ritual killings or missing persons.

Failed in infrastructure development, in security, in preventing constant heavy clashes.

What exactly did Tinubu achieve as Governor?

Heck! Nkan Nbé and Lábe Orun were weekly programmes dedicated to these ritual killings and underworldly activities. Lagos was the major crime scene for these programmes.

You can only fóol those who don't know.
Well said. Fashola is one of the best Lagos State governors.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Shegzdave:
I thought we all agreed to be peaceful till after the new year angry

Most of us never enter.

Let there be vawulenz!

2023 go hot.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2022
ShaqFu:
The road you mentioned, that is from Gate way hotel to Meiran is federal road, that is Lagos Abeokuta Express Way.

LOL. Yeah. Tinubu had a clash with Obasanjo and claimed he was in charge of that road. He did nada on it.

Now Tinubu is directly responsible for tarring Bale Animashaun Road. That road is at Alakuko and lead directly to Agbado Crossing. He also tarred the road at Kola which also connect Bale Animashaun Road.
Shame on you. You mentioned mini-roads/ streets. And these roads were no-go areas.

Alagbado is where DAAR Communications (AIT and RayPower) is located. That road was a death trap. Raymond Dokpesi who's from your state and Chairman of DAAR tarred that road. Yet it was still awful.
Alagbado and Alakuko had some of the worst roads in the whole South West.

Tito Da Fire was the main OAP on Raypower and a distant relative so I visited that road many times. And that's where the AIT Easter Fiesta held so we got to go.
Come on! What shameless lie is this?

Also, he filled all the potholes at Karimu Laka street at Egbeda. He also did the same at Ogunlana street and Akonwonjo road.

The achievement of the Father of Lagos who built the city from scratch is filling potholes? Akonwojo was the headquarters of bad roads under Tinubu so much so if you lived there, people were less likely to visit you.

Now these are roads I know he did because it was right under my eye. It was something I witnessed.
Next?

What in Otem's name is this? You just insulted Tinubu? Filling potholes which didn't last a month? You ignored Maryland, Ajah and others.

You just proved Tinubu failed and was bang subpar. Thanks for proving my point. I knew you'd somehow have my back. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Itsrm:

disstroy

Any rebuttal?
We are all waiting patiently.

No matter how you hate Tinubu, you won't die by agreeing that he was the best performing governor of the 1999 sets

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Anything bad that happens in Lagos till this day is tagged "Tinubu's Lagos" but anything good "Tinubu didn't do it."

For example, During the ENDSARS brouhaha, Youths turned Obidients claimed Tinubu was part of the people that gave the order, while he wasn't GCFON or GOVERNOR.

We must pick a struggle. We must be cosistent. If every bad thing is TINUBU'S LAGOS, I think every good thing deserves the tag too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2022
I[b[b]] remember when Ikoyi and VI were residential districts and everything was perfect. I was annoyed by the invasion of the banks and other financial institutions and I had always dreamt of knocking down their buildings with bulldozers. Instead of knocking down the buildings, the government was widening the roads to accommodate them and this annoyed me very much.

Anyway, there is one road that stood out in this reconstruction process and it was Awolowo Road.

Awolowo Road

The main thing that led to the destruction of these roads was the constant cutting and breaking done by people who wanted to lay service pipes and cables. The roads were usually not reconstructed properly after the pipes and cables had been laid.

Therefore, the Lagos State Government made a law that made it illegal to cut roads without its permission. People who wanted to lay service pipes and cables needed to inform the government, then the government would inform the original constructor of the road before the road is cut. The person would cut the road and lay his pipes and cables and the original construction company would repair the road. The person laying the pipers would pay for the repairs. This was done to ensure that the road was properly repaired and that it was smooth and didn't wear away quickly.

This is what was done on other roads. What was done on Awolowo Road was different and absolutely perfect.

The Lagos State Government got Julius Berger to reconstruct Awolowo Road (in 2002 and 2003). Julius Berger created service ducts underneath the road, so that there would be no need to cut the road to lay pipes and cables. The service ducts are embedded underneath the road and anybody that needed to lay cables or pipes could simply pass them through the ducts. This was absolutely brilliant!

They also built a tunnel underneath the road and that tunnel led to a lot of rumours. Some people said that it was a pedestrian tunnel, so that people could cross the road at the Falomo end. They wonder why the tunnel was briefly opened and then closed again. It is actually a maintenance tunnel and I have seen them open it for workmen to use.

Durability and longevity

Awolowo Road was reconstructed c2002. It was touched up a little in 2003 when President Obasanjo came to Lagos for a state visit (I have posted videos of that state visit on this thread). It has not been repaired or reconstructed since then. It has lasted 20 years without any need for it to be repaired and reconstructed and it is still in perfect condition.

The only work that has had to be done in that area was at Falomo Roundabout, not Awolowo Road, A company laid some cables at the roundabout c2016 and they had to cut the road to lay them. I don't believe that the reconstructed the road properly and this led to a little bump as you left Awolowo Road and got onto Falomo Roundabout. Apart from that, Awolowo Road has lasted 20 years without any repair or reconstruction work on it.

Criticism

However, there was some criticism of the government. Most of the roads that were destroyed by the banks were in places like Ikoyi, Ikeja and Victoria Island and so most of the reconstruction work was in those places and critics alleged that the government was being elitist by reconstructing roads in such affluent districts.[/b]
[/b][/b]

Copied from Naptu.2

Long read but this is talking about Awolowo Road rehabilitation and even mentions Marwa era( a lot of people use him to water down Tinubu's achievement).You can claim all you want but you will be lying if you insists Tinubu didn't perform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Bimffo:

Most of us never enter.

Let there be vawulenz!

2023 go hot.
Let the vawulenz continue then..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2022
DissTroy:

LOL. Yeah. Tinubu had a clash with Obasanjo and claimed he was in charge of that road. He did nada on it.
Asiwaju had a clash with Obasanjo regarding a federal road? Come on bro. You can do better. That road have been a federal road right before Tinubu ever dreamt of becoming Lagos state governor.

The clash you speak of didn't happen. The only one that happened was when Tinubu created additional local government areas etc.

Shame on you. You mentioned mini-roads/ streets. And these roads were no-go areas.
I suppose you lived in those areas for you to arrive at this conclusion? grin

Alagbado is where DAAR Communications (AIT and RayPower) is located. That road was a death trap. Raymond Dokpesi who's from your state and Chairman of DAAR tarred that road. Yet it was still awful.
Alagbado and Alakuko had some of the worst roads in the whole South West.
Lol. I won't know if Dokpesi tarred the road, but what I know is Alagbado is a very big area. Kola (the other side) is where Daar Communications is located. I didn't go to those places back then.

Tito Da Fire was the main OAP on Raypower and a distant relative so I visited that road many times. And that's where the AIT Easter Fiesta held so we got to go.
Come on! What shameless lie is this?
Oh yeah. I didn't know of any ait easter Fiesta. What I know back then was Kennys Music Easter Fiesta. Back then Kenny Ogungbe and Dayo Aden eye were the main presenters at Ait/Raypower. So I don't know who Tito Da Fire is. Infact I've never ever heard of him until you mentioned him.

What year did he start working for ait/Raypower?

The achievement of the Father of Lagos who built the city from scratch is filling potholes? Akonwojo was the headquarters of bad roads under Tinubu so much so if you lived there, people were less likely to visit you.
You're just talking bro. I live in Egbeda. I've lived there since 2001. So what are you talking about?

Dude you need to calm down. I honestly don't want to believe you have a burning hatred for Tinubu.

What in Otem's name is this? You just insulted Tinubu? Filling potholes which didn't last a month? You ignored Maryland, Ajah and others.
atleast it's better than Peter Obi who didn't even do half as well as Tinubu.

I'm sure you saw pictures of the streets in the home town of Obi Cubana. Isn't filling potholes better than that. I even cringed at how bad the road would have been when Peter Obi was governor. grin

You just proved Tinubu failed and was bang subpar. Thanks for proving my point. I knew you'd somehow have my back. cheesy
I proved to you Tinubu did well as governor. It was something I witnessed first hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Bimffo:
Anything bad that happens in Lagos till this day is tagged "Tinubu's Lagos" but anything good "Tinubu didn't do it."

For example, During the ENDSARS brouhaha, Youths turned Obidients claimed Tinubu was part of the people that gave the order, while he wasn't GCFON or GOVERNOR.

We must pick a struggle. We must be cosistent. If every bad thing is TINUBU'S LAGOS, I think every good thing deserves the tag too.
Gbamsolutely!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Nostradamus1:
We are all waiting patiently.

No matter how you hate Tinubu, you won't die by agreeing that he was the best performing governor of the 1999 sets
He actually was. The man has vision which is something that eludes many Nigerian politician.

I witnessed Tinubu's visionary prowess firsthand.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Even though my last 3 comments weren't insults and had most trigger words altered via their alphabets, the báns keep coming in. And comments deleted. Most likely Myñd.

On the third one in 20 minutes and I expect another bán from moderators.

Regardless of what happens, whether I'm away due to báns for a week or more, I'd still be back to expose the propágandá.

You can only fool those who didn't witness the misgôvernänce by BÁToski.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2022
ShaqFu:
He actually was. The man has vision which is something that eludes many Nigerian politician.

I witnessed Tinûbu's visionary prowess firsthand.
All my responses are being deleted. I particularly wanted to respond to you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:
Even though my last 3 comments weren't insults and had most trigger words altered via their alphabets, the báns keep coming in. And comments deleted. Most likely Myñd.

On the third one in 20 minutes and I expect another bán from moderators.

Regardless of what happens, whether I'm away due to báns for a week or more, I'd still be back to expose the propágandá.

You can only fool those who didn't witness the misgôvernänce by BÁToski.

grin. It is not from this thread.

You have done something in another section or thread.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

All my responses are being deleted. I particularly wanted to respond to you.
You were banned?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Babatunde fashola was bola Tinubus chief of staff before he was handpicked to be governor of Lagos state.

Fashola was unable to replicate his performance at the federal level because to paraphrase the usual quotes fg no be lagos

I had a convo with a colleague the other day. Two ceos meet at the club, the golf course wherever and agree on a business project. They return to their offices and appoint someone to execute. The guy runs the project, it is successful, he gets the accolades. But the actual driving force is the agreement of the ogas at the top in the background. This has provided the framework work for the pm to succeed. Now the pm takes his performance record and moves to a different organisation takes up a project and fails immediately. Because the framework which he may not have even understood or been aware of is gone.

Fashola performed, but part of that is also due to the framework of his predecessor.

It is easy for indigenes of poorly governed states to talk. If bola Tinubu was in the mold of your average Nigerian governor, he could easily have handed over to an okowa type,a lackluster successor.

Somehow in all this no one has spoken about the bar beach, which had been steadily eroding the coastline from the 70s.successive administrations did nothing about this. My aunt lives in vi very close to bar beach. Currently One of the last homes yet to be sold off as everywhere is now commercial. It used to be every other weekend their house would be flooded. As a standard. The entire strip of real estate, owned by state governments was effectively abandoned.

It was the Tinubu administration that brought in Danish engineers masters of tackling water that solved the problem.

I was in an argument with an obidient who said it was mere 'river dredging'

This is the quality of mind one is arguing with on Tinubu. Either blinded by hatred, or congenitally ignorant

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Babatunde fashola was bola Tinubus chief of staff before he was handpicked to be governor of Lagos state.

Fashola was unable to replicate his performance at the federal level because to paraphrase the usual quotes fg no be lagos

I had a convo with a colleague the other day. Two ceos meet at the club, the golf course wherever and agree on a business project. They return to their offices and appoint someone to execute. The guy runs the project, it is successful, he gets the accolades. But the actual driving force is the agreement of the ogas at the top in the background. This has provided the framework work for the pm to succeed. Now the pm takes his performance record and moves to a different organisation takes up a project and fails immediately. Because the framework which he may not have even understood or been aware of is gone.

Fashola performed, but part of that is also due to the framework of his predecessor.

It is easy for indigenes of poorly governed states to talk. If bola Tinubu was in the mold of your average Nigerian governor, he could easily have handed over to an okowa type,a lackluster successor.

Somehow in all this no one has spoken about the bar beach, which had been steadily eroding the coastline from the 70s.successive administrations did nothing about this. My aunt lives in vi very close to bar beach. Currently One of the last homes yet to be sold off as everywhere is now commercial. It used to be every other weekend their house would be flooded. As a standard. The entire strip of real estate, owned by state governments was effectively abandoned.

It was the Tinubu administration that brought in Danish engineers masters of tackling water that solved the problem.

I was in an argument with an obidient who said it was mere 'river dredging'

This is the quality of mind one is arguing with on Tinubu. Either blinded by hatred, or congenitally ignorant

Ignorance bro. IGNORANCE
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Bimffo:

grin. It is not from this thread.

You have done something in another section or thread.

It is. All bans always show the threads and posts you were banned for. And I haven't exactly commented on any other thread in the last two days.
It only began when I exposéd BAT. Myñd is a know BÁTist they invoke on this forum.

ShaqFu:
You were banned?
Two accounts. I responded to Laride's comment about Tinubu building primary health centers and your response to me. Both got deleted.
Oddly, no insult in either, and my brutal rebuttals to Digz didn't get me penalised as they weren't directed at Tîñubu.

But I understand how this game works. The debates go on.
Thankfully, I saved my response to you.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2022
Nostradamus1:

I[b[b]] remember when Ikoyi and VI were residential districts and everything was perfect. I was annoyed by the invasion of the banks and other financial institutions and I had always dreamt of knocking down their buildings with bulldozers. Instead of knocking down the buildings, the government was widening the roads to accommodate them and this annoyed me very much.

Anyway, there is one road that stood out in this reconstruction process and it was Awolowo Road.

Awolowo Road

The main thing that led to the destruction of these roads was the constant cutting and breaking done by people who wanted to lay service pipes and cables. The roads were usually not reconstructed properly after the pipes and cables had been laid.

Therefore, the Lagos State Government made a law that made it illegal to cut roads without its permission. People who wanted to lay service pipes and cables needed to inform the government, then the government would inform the original constructor of the road before the road is cut. The person would cut the road and lay his pipes and cables and the original construction company would repair the road. The person laying the pipers would pay for the repairs. This was done to ensure that the road was properly repaired and that it was smooth and didn't wear away quickly.

This is what was done on other roads. What was done on Awolowo Road was different and absolutely perfect.

The Lagos State Government got Julius Berger to reconstruct Awolowo Road (in 2002 and 2003). Julius Berger created service ducts underneath the road, so that there would be no need to cut the road to lay pipes and cables. The service ducts are embedded underneath the road and anybody that needed to lay cables or pipes could simply pass them through the ducts. This was absolutely brilliant!

They also built a tunnel underneath the road and that tunnel led to a lot of rumours. Some people said that it was a pedestrian tunnel, so that people could cross the road at the Falomo end. They wonder why the tunnel was briefly opened and then closed again. It is actually a maintenance tunnel and I have seen them open it for workmen to use.

Durability and longevity

Awolowo Road was reconstructed c2002. It was touched up a little in 2003 when President Obasanjo came to Lagos for a state visit (I have posted videos of that state visit on this thread). It has not been repaired or reconstructed since then. It has lasted 20 years without any need for it to be repaired and reconstructed and it is still in perfect condition.

The only work that has had to be done in that area was at Falomo Roundabout, not Awolowo Road, A company laid some cables at the roundabout c2016 and they had to cut the road to lay them. I don't believe that the reconstructed the road properly and this led to a little bump as you left Awolowo Road and got onto Falomo Roundabout. Apart from that, Awolowo Road has lasted 20 years without any repair or reconstruction work on it.

Criticism

However, there was some criticism of the government. Most of the roads that were destroyed by the banks were in places like Ikoyi, Ikeja and Victoria Island and so most of the reconstruction work was in those places and critics alleged that the government was being elitist by reconstructing roads in such affluent districts.[/b]
[/b][/b]

Copied from Naptu.2

Long read but this is talking about Awolowo Road rehabilitation and even mentions Marwa era( a lot of people use him to water down Tinubu's achievement).You can claim all you want but you will be lying if you insists Tinubu didn't perform

It was also probably because of Awolowo road that Tinubu banned construction of new petrol stations in lagos through his admin. Awolowo Road has five stations and it is an absolute nightmare during fuel scarcity.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2022
Bimffo:

Ignorance bro. IGNORANCE

smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2022
Now we are getting there. You are no longer stating he built Lagos but admitting he is the godfather of the man who achieved most as Lagos Governor in the 4th Republic, Fashøla. His best gift to Lagos actually. I wish there were two more Fasholas governing Lagos.

That's why information is power. You can't deceive the informed.

I wish every state gets governed continuously by a Donald Duke, Victor Attah, Peter Obi or Fashola for different but noble reasons.

Now thump your chest and praise Agbado as a Godfather. That I agree with. None of that "Best Governor" or "Built Lagos from scratch" hogwash.

If you think Lagidi is dirty now, you should have seen it under Tinûbû.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2022
DissTroyer:

I'm not even 30 yet in 2021 (even though I enjoy the company of folks in their 40's and 50's as I'm one of those folks you'd term an "old soul" in a young body).

Bitchboy claimed he wasn't 30 yet in 2021, but let's assume he was already 30 when he made the above post.

Bitchboy is not a Lagosian! He was not born in Lagos, he didn't grow up in Lagos neither did he ever reside in Lagos. But, we know bitchboy did visit relatives while tiefnubu was the governor of lagos state.

Tiefnubu was the governor of lagos state from 1999 to 2007, which puts the age of Bitchboy at 16yrs in 2007 or 8yrs in 1999 Or lesser going by his claim.

So, whatever bitchboy is stating as a fact today, just know they are all hearsays from the obidients Whatsapp group.

#factsonly!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

It is. All bans always show the threads and posts you were banned for. And I haven't exactly commented on any other thread in the last two days.
It only began when I exposéd BAT. Myñd is a know BÁTist they invoke on this forum.

Two accounts. I responded to Laride's comment about Tinubu building primary health centers and your response to me. Both got deleted.
Oddly, no insult in either, and my brutal rebuttals to Digz didn't get me penalised as they weren't directed at Tîñubu.

But I understand how this game works. The debates go on.
Thankfully, I saved my response to you.

Bitchboy!!! I can see you're already gloating in your supposed 2022 small victory...enjoy lol cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

Bitchboy claimed he wasn't 30 yet in 2021, but let's assume he was already 30 when he made the above post.

Bitchboy is not a Lagosian! He was not born in Lagos, he didn't grow up in Lagos neither did he ever reside in Lagos. But, we know bitchboy did visit relatives while tiefnubu was the governor of lagos state.

Tiefnubu was the governor of lagos state from 1999 to 2007, which puts the age of Bitchboy at 16yrs in 2007 or 8yrs in 1999 Or lesser going by his claim.

So, whatever bitchboy is stating as a fact today, just know they are all hearsays from the obidients Whatsapp group.

#factonly!

Let me help you. My parents lived in Lagos years before I was born. My dad's a medical doctor who worked at LUTH.

Later he setup private practise in Idi-Iroko along Canaanland in Ogun State before building his hospital in Lagos. The hospital name is a combination of I and my sister's name. It was at Kozzy Barbers within the Iju-Ishaga - Agege axis.

My dad was family doctor to some influential people, including in Ogun State. Nihilist supposedly lived in Otta so he would know the Umejiegos who were a very rich family.

If you live in Otta or know someone who does, you/they can ask the family of the Akwa Ibom medical doctor who visited during the weekends with his little son. I was that little son. Chief Umejiego is dead now but his family should still be there. He had twin daughters.

I even did Yoruba in my JSCE and aced it. Came from Lagos each morning to school in IGGS which was the best school in Ogun (there were day students from as far away as Maryland, Lagos) before focusing on schooling in Lagos. My school during JSCE wasn't far from my dad's hospital in Lagos. smiley

LOL. It hurts doesn't it? I don't have to hide. I have posted my pictures here several times.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Fun fact

Do you know that it was Tinubu that took the FG to court, won and break up the internal tax board which the FG was controlling then?

It was this victory at the court that gave birth to LIRS (Lagos State Internal Revenue Service) in 2006, 5yrs before the Jonathan modified the FIRS laws which was similar to LIRS.

Visionary cool

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

Let me help you. My parents lived in Lagos years before I was horned. My dad's a medical doctor who worked at LUTH.

Later he setup private practise in Idi-Iroko along Canaanland in Ogun State before building his hospital in Lagos. The hospital name is a combination of I and my sister's name. It was at Kozzy Barbers within the Iju-Ishaga - Agege Avenue.

My dad was family doctor to some influential people, including in Ogun State. Nihilist supposedly lived in Otta so he would know the Umejiegos who were a very rich family.

If you live in Otta or knows someone who does, you can ask the family of the Akwa Ibom family medical doctor who visited during the weekends with his little son. Chief Umejiego is dead now but his family should still be there. He had twin daughter.

I even did Yoruba in my JSCE and aced it. Came from Lagos each morning to school in IGGS which was the best school in Ogun (there were day students from as far away as Maryland, Lagos) before focusing on schooling in Lagos. My school in JSCE wasn't far from my dad's hospital. smiley

LOL. I hurts doesn't it?

Oh ok... Bitchboy! So, your parents lived in Lagos years before you were horned(lol). Abeg where did your parents live after you were horned(lol). cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
larride:
Fun fact

Do you know that it was Tinubu that took the FG to court, won and break up the internal tax board which the FG was controlling then?

It was this victory at the court that gave birth to LIRS (Lagos State Internal Revenue Service) in 2006, 5yrs before the Jonathan modified the FIRS laws which was similar to LIRS.

Visionary cool

Don't waste your time bro. The guy na dead.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Akwa ibom deuce bigalow has a nice ring to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

Oh ok... Bitchboy! So, your parents lived in Lagos years before you were horned(lol). Abeg where did your parents live after you were horned(lol). cheesy
You can barely spell words and articulate your sentences but you want to pick at a typo I corrected immediately? If we were to pick at typos, you'd exit this thread as your spelling game is the second worst on this thread.

Your comments remind me of teenagers arguing in the comment section of a Facebook page.

You even had to steal my signature "Facts only". How unoriginal can you be?
----

So, is that your big reveal? When I make statements about Lagos, I don't make it from the shadows or hearsay.

See how I detailed my last post to the end? I have nothing to hide. You are the one lurking in the shadows refusing to come into the light.

Every other person on this thread is debating about governance achievements or the lack of it, but you can't contribute because what's a Portable to a Johnny Drille? Miles apart in intelligence and carriage!

Now move along. I want to debate or scrutinise presidential candidates.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2022
larride:
Fun fact

Visionary cool

A real fun fact

The only reason Nigeria is not a one party state is bola Tinubu

Everyone else was more or less content to play vassal to pdp

You cannot claim to be for democratic principles and then cussing out the person that put a viable opposition together piece by piece, year by year until the right moment

You think political campaigns and cases against a juggernaut federal government are run on false claims of integrity?

The Peter obi they celebrate was a willing vassal who ditched his party once it was convenient. That must be what obidients call long range vision

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

You can barely spell words and articulate your sentences but you want to pick at a typo I corrected immediately? If we were to pick at typos, you'd exit this thread as your spelling game is the second worst on this thread.

You comments remind me of teenagers arguing in the comment section of a Facebook page.

You even had to steal my signature "Facts only". How unoriginal can you be?
----

So, is that your big reveal? When I make statements about Lagos, I don't make it from the shadows or hearsay.

See how I detailed my last post to the end? I have nothing to hide. You are the one lurking in the shadows refusing to come into the light.

Every other person on this thread is debating about governance achievemts or the lack of it but you can't contribute because what's a Portable to a Johnny Drille? Miles apart in intelligence and carriage.

Now move along. I want to debate or scrutinise presidential candidates.

Bitchboy!!! Lol... What's a portable to a Johnny drill when your parents lived in Lagos before you were horned loool. Cvnt....NL is my fvcking play ground and I don't give a fvck about you or your newspaper stand debates. Bitch.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (4784) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Itsrm(m), raumdeuter and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.