Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1542476 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (4786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Have started teaching her how to cage other gods
May Otem reward you sir.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Fun fact

Do you know that LATSMA was established by Tinubu?
Yes, Latsma was created July 2000.

Now you know. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Donjazet, please dont run away.

Kindly tell us the elected CPC contingent during the merger with ACN

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2022

1 merin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
larride:
Fun fact

Do you know that LATSMA was established by Tinubu?
Yes, Latsma was created July 2000.

Now you know. cool

People who do not live in lagos, who do not work in lagos, who do not know where the shoe pinches, who have never actually seen and experienced measureable, sustainable progress over time, and who are all based in states with no actual development indices keep talking crap.

Yes lastma are corrupt. But lastma executes a very important function especially in a lagos where people instinctively violate traffic rules creating a nuisance for everyone

Very irritating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

People who do not live in lagos, who do not work in lagos, who do not know where the shoe pinches, who have never actually seen and experienced measureable, sustainable progress over time, and who are all based in states with no actual development indices keep talking crap.

Yes lastma are corrupt. But lastma executes a very important function especially in a lagos where people instinctively violate traffic rules creating a nuisance for everyone

Very irritating

Facts are very stubborn. It doesn't care about anyone feelings.

This is why they are all avoiding me like a plague. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Have started teaching her how to cage other gods
You guys are not serious.

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ebukacute:

May Otem bless you comrade.
To Otem be all the praise, man.
---
One day before the elections, we'd discuss the widespread (ritual) killings under Tîñûbu. Most of them organised by state-backed 'security' architecture. This has barely been discussed anywhere I have seen but we would.

Today was about infrastructure mainly but we'd dedicate a day to insecurity under him then debate it.

We'd debate why at the mention of "gbomo gbomo", every child froze to ice in fear. And adults too. That's for another day.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Diggz is right grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
With the absurd inane q format conspiracy theories our non resident obidients are confidently spouting - Can a whatsapp broadcast story that Tinubu is Simon Ekpas sponsor be far behind?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
1111 cool....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
The ACN i.e Tinubu and co were meant to be brains of the operation when it came to the APC arrangement but Buhari assuming power and not following their leading threw a spanner into the works. Yes we should rightly link Tinubu to the failures of Buhari's government however we shouldn't ignore the obvious internal friction between the two.

Many forces within the APC who have the ear of PMB wanted to cut BAT down to size but someone Tinubu survived them.

larride:

Is this a joke?

Mention the elected CPC contingent during the merger and let's compare it with ACN own.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Cant be the same lagos State grin....Maybe Lagos City which is different from Lagos State as Nostradamus rightly said

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
That dig gz person na bot....him replies dey off me grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:
Now that we have dug into Tîñubu's tenure and there have been eyewitness accounts of those who actually experienced it, citing examples and instances of misgovernance, let's put to bed that lie of him "building Lagos" or "being the best governor".

A lot of hours in the debate/exposure this morning which would have been better used honestly but for the sake of the passive majority reading this thread in stealth mode and the huge SEO value of Nairaland, it was expedient.

I want none of that lie again. It's dead like the G.O.A.T debate.

About the highlighted: See what I mean about Nairaland's SEO value?

In less than 4 hours, this particular post by Larride has been cached in search results: https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions/1108#119572924 . It would have a take a week or some days for most websites to have updated webpage content fully cached.

Another reason it's very important to counter lies else the 60+ million people who search Google in Nigeria weekly might just run away with misinformation if what's posted is complete lies or libel.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
chrisooblog:
The ACN i.e Tinubu and co were meant to be brains of the operation when it came to the APC arrangement but Buhari assuming power and not following their leading threw a spanner into the works. Yes we should rightly link Tinubu to the failures of Buhari's government however we shouldn't ignore the obvious internal friction between the two.

Many forces within the APC who have the ear of PMB wanted to cut BAT down to size but someone Tinubu survived them.

In 2015 Buhari flew all around Nigeria on his campaign in oando's jet. After the election the understanding was that oando deputy dgceo, who filled all the requirements would be petroleum minister. E shock everyone as Buhari flipped the script and brought in kachikwu.

Buhari meant it when he said I belong to everyone and I belong to no one.

Anyone who followed the elections in 2019 would have also seen how Buhari was tacitly supporting amosun, who was rebelling against the party.

Most of these ultimately are also pointers to why ibb was able to topple Buhari once idiagbon was out of the country.

Add to this Buharis key focus has always been poor Northerners. Unfortunately Buhari and his inner circle think you can solve poverty with n5k stipends. And they look at everyone else as wealthy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

---
One day before the elections, we'd discuss the widespread (ritual) killings under Tîñûbu. Most of them organised by state-backed 'security' architecture. This has barely been discussed anywhere I have seen but we would.

Today was about infrastructure mainly but we'd dedicate a day to insecurity under him then debate it.

We'd debate why at the mention of "gbomo gbomo", every child froze to ice in fear. And adults too. That's for another day.
Man of Otem, more grease to your elbow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:
Why is the doornail-I.Qed man-child insistent on quoting or mentioning me?
I am only responding to people who are at least knowledgeable of Tinubu's tenure.

Otem forbids that I spend valuable hours on a Saturday morning responding to unintelligible posts of "bîtchass" and "cvñt" from an obviously hungover kidûlt who thinks this is a digital hoód or something.

Again, what's a Portable to a Johnny Drille? Miles apart in composure and intelligence!

Forgive me o blessed Otem for ever responding to him.

Bitchboy aka the pancake wearing nigga!!! Don't worry bitchboy, you're actually nothing we've not seen before. I mean, just a quick sample of the obidient people would be a perfect way to expose the kind of lowlife you are. A cvnt through and through... You are the definition of what man should never be. You are a soft cvnt whose bitch fvcks because you're literally stuck on your pancake face. Bitchboy the soft effeminate cvnt!

My father was a doctor in lantoro hospital abeokuta, but I am still a bum nigga. Cvnt nigga, Fvck whatever image you are trying to sell. You are a clown, a cheap liar and one of them **I can't get** pussy nigga. Fvcking cvnt!

Again, what's a Portable to a Johnny Drille? Miles apart in composure and intelligence! Yes..except this low budget Johnny Drillle was horned into this world lol. Fvcking retard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
larride:
Diggz is right grin

I warned you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Very irritating

I don change my mind.. I will be voting Tiefnubu. My people must vote tiefnubu.

I hate ediots, but I hate liars more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Another fun fact

Did you know that it was Tinubu that initiated the Lagos Urban Transport Project?

Yes, in 2002 Tinubu approved the Lagos Urban Transport Project. With the assistance from the World Bank – the Lagos state government began its implementation. The World Bank provided technical support, while the Lagos state government provided the capital funding.

On August 2006, LAMATA contracted the Integrated Transport Planning Ltd. (ITP), to carry out a feasibility study for the development of the initial Corridor for the Lagos Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) System. The objective of the study was to determine the infrastructure, operations, regulatory and institutional reforms that would be needed to have an effective BRT model for Lagos state.

In 2007, Governor Babatunde Fashola introduced the Lagos State Bus Asset Management Limited (LAGBUS) scheme. The LAGBUS was set up as a limited liability company. LAGBUS is a management collaboration between the Lagos state government and the NURTW.

In march 2008, BRT began operations and the rest they say is history. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
chrisooblog:

That's not even his argument, he was saying CPC had more elected principals than ACN during the merger.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

About the highlighted: See what I mean about Nairaland's SEO value?

In less than 4 hours, this particular post by Larride has been cached in search results: https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions/1108#119572924 . It would have a take a week or some days for most websites to have updated webpage content fully cached.

Another reason it's very important to counter lies else the 60+ million people who search Google in Nigeria weekly might just run away with misinformation if what's posted is complete lies or libel.

But you didnt counter anything I posted now. Infact you couldn't even offer 1 single rebuttal or even show us what your principal did in his own state.

Is it that Peter Obi do not have any achievement to campaign with?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
larride:

But you didnt counter anything I posted now. Infact you couldn't even offer 1 single rebuttal or even show us what your principal did in his own state.

Is it that Peter Obi do not have any achievement to campaign with?

Dude is LPs Nairaland business development officer. He has said it in not so many words in his other posts. Na to market Peter obi or demarket Tinubu to people who come to the thread.

I hope we will not find that all these SEO numbers he keeps throwing round will not turn out to be a bot farm sha.

Since it is 2022 and it is time to cash out lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
larride:
I have posted Tinubu achievement on health and housing alone which nobody has been able to refute.

We will keep exposing your ignorance here for what is it, IGNORANCE.
The thing funny. I quoted a post from Naptu.2 to prove how wrong they are. How did someone fail as a governor when we keep showing you track records.

Search through Naptu.2 posts and you will see proven achievement for all the candidates and sometimes with video evidence ( for those who said tunubu didn't commission a project.)

A lot of people just don't want to learn

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

---
[b]One day before the elections, we'd discuss the widespread (ritual) killings under Tîñûbu. [/b]Most of them organised by state-backed 'security' architecture. This has barely been discussed anywhere I have seen but we would.

Are you for real?

Just imagine someone debating the widespread erosion under Peter Obi in Anambra or the Explosion of Baby factories and fake maternity homes under Peter Obi?

Is this one issue based/performance based debate or Akuko-uwa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nostradamus1:
The thing funny. I posted a post from Naptu.2 to prove how wrong they are. How did someone fail as a governor when we keep showing you track records.

Search through Naptu.2 posts and you will see proven achievement for all the candidates and sometimes with video evidence ( for those who said tunubu didn't commission a project.)

A lot of people just don't want to learn

Naptu2 posts even highlight some of the failures. Tinubu fought NURTW until he came to terms with the reality you can't beat them in a democracy.

It was 2002 or 2003 when he tried to kick them out of vi. The buses were banned outright and they brought in cross country to handle the vi axis traffic. It was a complete disaster. Cross Country simply did not have enough buses. I no go lie, we all cussed the man out. It was a complete fiasco.

But the admin learnt from that went back to the drawing board and today, molue are phased out. There is even a plan for phasing out danfo, and lag ordered the buses and was building the terminal. I think some of those buses were burnt post end sars.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ever wondered what goes on inside the head of a severely bïpolar person? Well, here's a short introduction as we go through what unstableness is like in written form.

Presenting to you, gentlemen, The Chronicles of a Mád Man starring Diggz .

February 03, 2019:
diggz:

I no send that sowore o! No be aluta or motivation speeeches matter be this...or Sahara. Same way i couldnt stand fela durotoye.

-----
[b] June 08, 2022

diggz:

I would like to encourage you to join a party. Just as I told you over 2 years ago, attacking the issue by doing much more than not voting or joining a party is the only way.

So, you can finally have a chance to vote out the likes of Atiku or Tinubu before they become the flag bearer of your party.

-------
December 06, 2022
diggz:

I agree that corruption is oozing all over tiefnubu and Atiku, .
Just two days later:

-----
December 9, 2022:

diggz:

I hate Atiku and Tiefnubu, but instead make I vote for Obi because of this obidients I go waste my vote for Kola or Sowore.

---
December 31, 2022
diggz:

I don change my mind.. I will be voting Tiefnubu. My people must vote tiefnubu.

I hate ediots, but I hate liars more.

Yep! Just keeping the public informed about who they are dealing with. Expect another declaration before February.

Portable calls himself "weré olo'rin", you're " Weré Nairaland". Very unstable. I bet Faze saw you on the street and got the inspiration for his "Kolomental" song in 2006.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Cardoso too was meant to be finance minister.

The bold is very right unless it's when his interests are concerned. Look how he used extra-judicial means to remove the former CJN that year in 2019 when his reelection was threatened but will be forming due process when disloyal members in your party are sabotaging your governments performance e.g Malami, Lai Mohamed and co.

GloriousGbola:

In 2015 Buhari flew all around Nigeria on his campaign in oando's jet. After the election the understanding was that oando deputy dgceo, who filled all the requirements would be petroleum minister. E shock everyone as Buhari flipped the script and brought in kachikwu.

Buhari meant it when he said I belong to everyone and I belong to no one.

Anyone who followed the elections in 2019 would have also seen how Buhari was tacitly supporting amosun, who was rebelling against the party.

Most of these ultimately are also pointers to why ibb was able to topple Buhari once idiagbon was out of the country.

Add to this Buharis key focus has always been poor Northerners. Unfortunately Buhari and his inner circle think you can solve poverty with n5k stipends. And they look at everyone else as wealthy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Naptu2 posts even highlight some of the failures. Tinubu fought NURTW until he came to terms with the reality you can't beat them in a democracy.

It was 2002 or 2003 when he tried to kick them out of vi. The buses were banned outright and they brought in cross country to handle the vi axis traffic. It was a complete disaster. Cross Country simply did not have enough buses. I no go lie, we all cussed the man out. It was a complete fiasco.

But the admin learnt from that went back to the drawing board and today, molue are phased out. There is even a plan for phasing out danfo, and lag ordered the buses and was building the terminal. I think some of those buses were burnt post end sars.

They were burnt down by backward thinking obidients like disstroyy and Co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
It's ok chief the New Year is upon us let's cease hostilities vawulence is not the way grin

diggz:

Bitchboy aka the pancake wearing nigga!!! Don't worry bitchboy, you're actually nothing we've not seen before. I mean, just a quick sample of the obidient people would be a perfect way to expose the kind of lowlife you are. A cvnt through and through... You are the definition of what man should never be. You are a soft cvnt whose bitch fvcks because you're literally stuck on your pancake face. Bitchboy the soft effeminate cvnt!

My father was a doctor in lantoro hospital abeokuta, but I am still a bum nigga. Cvnt nigga, Fvck whatever image you are trying to sell. You are a clown, a cheap liar and one of them **I can't get** pussy nigga. Fvcking cvnt!

Again, what's a Portable to a Johnny Drille? Miles apart in composure and intelligence! Yes..except this low budget Johnny Drillle was horned into this world lol. Fvcking retard.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:
Ever wondered what goes on inside the head of a severely bïpolar person? Well, here's a short introduction as we go through what unstableness is like in written form.

Presenting to you, gentlemen, The Chronicles of a Mád Man guest-starring Diggz .

February 03, 2019:

-----
[b] June 08, 2022

-------
December 06, 2022

Just two days later:

-----
December 9, 2022:

---
[b] December 31, 2022:

Yep! Just keeping the public informed about who they are dealing with.

Portable calls himself "weré olo'rin", you're " Weré Nairaland". Very unstable. I bet Faze saw your one the street and got the inspiration for his "Kolomental" song in 2006.

I can see you've literally been busy going through my past post, but you're yet to see one which sucks up to any ediot candidate that's bidding to be the president. Let me help you mudafvcker... I am a petty nigga so I've decided today that my block votes will be for tiefnubu. If you no like am... Whatdafvck can you d1ckface do about it? No worry, you go dig tire.

Meanwhile, it will take me less than 5mins to prove that you are a confirmed bitchboy. If you doubt am...bring your tiny d1ck to my mention again you less than 6ft pvssy face nigga or I am a nearer to devil bitch nigga.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (4786) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), swiz123(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), izzou(m), Itsrm(m), afrodoc2, OasisX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.