Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1542888 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (4788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Donjazet2:

Strawman argument. Inventing a new narrative to divert from the point of the argument held.

Where did I ever say buhari used and dumped tinubu? cheesy
Abi are you the one saying it? Do you believe that Tinubu with his numerous handpicked henchmen have no influence on this country?

To which I now ask you the next crucial question.
What did tinubu do as he saw the country going to abyss? As he witnessed this government plunge us into not one but 2 economic recessions?

What did tinubu do as he watched the country burn in flames with different violent sectors rising up?

We've seen tinubu defend buhari several times? Show me his actions taken to combat the misrule of his own founded party.

Do you understand how politics actually works? You expect a member of a party to publicly criticise the actions of one of the party leaders?

This is the problem with people who do not know what structure means

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Segedinho:
I still wonder why donjazet chats or reply are regarded as toxic while more people are even worse in reply ...

Things really no balance
I am guilty of this though, people attack him even when he didn't mention or quote them but na him i dey blame cheesy..

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:
cheesy grin
Sodiq you are crazy grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Do you understand how politics actually works? You expect a member of a party to publicly criticise the actions of one of the party leaders?

The way you like to delude yourself into reducing tinubu's influence and worth is downright funny to see..

Tinubu is not just a fringe member of the party, he is the co-founder himself just like you are drumming into our ears.

This man is responsible for roughly half of all government appointments. Not just appointees but also nominees for elected offices. His influence in the party can be attested to by his seamless nomination over a crowded and powerful field that included the incumbent vice president.

You grappling with cognitive dissonance on this issue is just beautiful to see. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubu’s biggest contribution in the political merger na Lagos funds… PDP ex-politicians and Buhari won the votes undecided

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

A general problem with people who lack real life experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
"Do you understand how politics actually works? You expect a member of a party to publicly criticise the actions of one of the party leaders?

This is the problem with people who do not know what structure means."

You claim to be the party of democrats, right? And we copy U.S. politics, right?

Do you want me giving you examples of high-ranking Democratic Party members who have criticised Joe Biden?
So, yes, if the APC is the party of democrats which seeks to deviate from the waves of the PDP of then, Democrats actually criticise the President.

Even high-ranking AOC is Biden's biggest critic but in the same party. Ilhan Omar too. AOC doesn't want him for second term.

------
Many APC leaders have have criticised Buhari but Tiñubu won't because he wants support. His selfish ambition.

Get informed!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
These are APC party leaders criticising Buhari's misgovernance but Tinubu would never do so and even blamed the victims of this misrule ala "Where are the cows?" and "What were they doing at Lekki Tollgate?"

He was always scheming for ticket and would rather the country burns.

Edwin Clarke is an APC party leader who criticises Buhari but is still in the party.

Get informed!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin

..... its really sweet supporting Candidate with verifiable track records. See as Fencists troop out en masse to defend my candidate.

I'm moved to tears. I hope Obi can be defended like that too, but Man was Ikpeazu 1.0 when he governed Anambra to the extent he was wished horrible death by my good friend on this board.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin

Thank you Disstroyy for maintaining peace accord. You're a legend already. Let's sheath our swords for few hours more.

Shalom
Salaam
Peace
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:
"Do you understand how politics actually works? You expect a member of a party to publicly criticise the actions of one of the party leaders?

This is the problem with people who do not know what structure means."

You claim to be the party of democrats, right? And we copy U.S. politics, right?

Do you want me giving you examples of high-ranking Democratic Party members who have criticised Joe Biden?
So, yes, if the APC is the party of democrats which seeks to deviate from the waves of the PDP of then, Democrats actually criticise the President.

Even high-ranking AOC is Biden's biggest critic but in the same party. Ilhan Omar too. AOC doesn't want him for second term.

------
Many APC leaders have have criticised Buhari but Tiñubu won't because he wants support. His selfish ambition.

Get informed!

You think the squad is ultimately that relevant in the scheme of things? Why can you not point to actual high ranking dems? I thought you would have said Pelosi or even a governor. Instead you are pointing to congressmen.

Even Clinton at the height of his scandal, no one said anything.

Like Peter obi you have never worked in a structured environment which is why you are talking like this.

You think the board of a company will start arguing in public?

As to your sanctimonious rants on selfish ambition you can direct them to saint Peter obi

You can now give us the short interlude where your insecurities get the better of you and you tell us about how successful you are tongue

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
I wonder why disstroys hero or the person he claimed was his hero Osinbajo - never spoke out against this administration.

Also why Saint Peter obi never spoke out at the gej admins missteps.

Your guess is as good as mine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You think the squad is ultimately that relevant in the scheme of things? Why can you not point to actual high ranking dems? I thought you would have said Pelosi or even a governor. Instead you are pointing to congressmen.

Even Clinton at the height of his scandal, no one said anything.

Like Peter obi you have never worked in a structured environment which is why you are talking like this.

You think the board of a company will start arguing in public?

As to your sanctimonious rants on selfish ambition you can direct them to saint Peter obi

You can now give us the short interlude where your insecurities get the better of you and you tell us about how successful you are tongue

Spare me the stories.

You lied about it being impractical for party leaders to criticise their party members or other leaders.

I gave an example from the U.S.

I also have examples of APC party leaders criticising Buhari, with screenshots too. But you slyly ignored that
Shameless pseudo-intellectual.

About showing how successful one is: You are the one who got ridiculed for posting gallons of fuel as proof of being accomplished. cheesy

My jerrycan friend!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:
These are APC party leaders criticising Buhari's mosgovernance but Tinubu would never do so and even blamed the victims of this misrule ala "Where are the cows?" and "What were they doing at Lekki Tollgate?"

He was always scheming for ticket and would rather the country burns.

Edwin Clarke is an APC party leader who criticises Buhari but is still in the party.

Get informed!

Burr burr... this hat fits your political olosho principal perfectly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
The way you spiral into 10 different points when addressing a singular issue is just insane. grin
For real you need help.
Meanwhile we're talking Nigerian politics. We're talking about the way forward for Nigeria, which you're yet to proffer one but suddenly you have solutions to global affairs. Dey there dey play.
Havertz10:
China and Russia don’t plan to censor anybody, if anything, they like to mind their business outside their borders, they seek business partners that are after mutual productive growth

Censorship is very important, geopolitically in our world today, most nations attack other nations using PSYOP, nobody does it more than American government, strict censorship of freedom to limit such infiltration is very important, look at Americans cluelessly hyping Putin, I don’t think the Russians made a play for it but such infiltrations are very possible, it’s why the CIA succeeded in accomplishing so many coups

American government actively censors and psychologically manipulates more 7billion people each day, they are just very subtle.

The next 4 years would be monumental, most African leaders can read the room, the issue particularly when it comes to Africans is aesthetics

most people have been breed to live the western way, they have used movies, songs, tv shows, msm and so many others even social media to mentally enslave billions around the world, far too many people are addicted to western culture, that would be the hardest part of the whole thing for Africans

But people will adapt, even hell self, leave us there for a few months and the heat starts to feel warm, adaptability is our specialty, look at Nigerians cruising on the internet while their nation burns to the ground, in 100years there who be a billion Nigerians, and nobody is talking about the calamity in-front, they are still calling on Jesus in this century cheesy besides western culture has stagnated, agenda has taken over everything
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

Spare me the stories.

You lied about it being impractical for party leaders to criticise their party members or other leaders.

I gave an example from the U.S.

I also have examples of APC party leaders criticising Buhari, with screenshots too. But you slyly ignored that
Shameless pseudo-intellectual.

About showing how successful one is: You are the one who got ridiculed for posting gallons of fuel as proof of being accomplished. cheesy

My jerrycan friend!

In your own words none of you spoke out against Peter obi appointing doyin okupe in public.

You certainly had nothing to say until the man was sentenced

None of you have anything to say about Peter Obi's previous association with Atiku. Every day you call out Amoto over Deborah, but somehow you do not find it in you to wonder publicly what obi was doing with Atiku who instantly deleted a post condemning her murder

The sanctimonious hypocrisy that you are known for

But its different when LP does it because they are pseudo patriots

Anyways you will start the criticism after you win the election tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Havertz10, when you say "some people have been bred to live the western way" what do you mean??

When you talk of "western culture" what do you think it entails? What exactly is western culture? And is this so called culture a bad one?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Donjazet2:

Are you trying to say ACN was stronger than CPC?? Common man! Buhari that was winning 8 million votes on his own. Even after the merger, ACN has not delivered up to 4 million votes, I hope you know.

But that's aside, the main issue is GOVERNANCE!
How did these party govern when given the chance?
Is it not the party that couldn't appoint it's ministers for half an entire year??

I ask again, how do we rate the performance of the APC which tinubu brought?

What steps did tinubu take to rectify the misrule of the party which you are giving him credit for forming?

You are talking balderdash.

Who are the elected CPC contingent during the merger. You made the claim, back it up.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Now that we have dug into Tîñubu's tenure and there have been eyewitness accounts of those who actually experienced it, citing examples and instances of misgovernance, let's put to bed that lie of him "building Lagos" or "being the best governor".

A lot of hours in the debate/exposure this morning which would have been better used honestly but for the sake of the passive majority reading this thread in stealth mode and the huge SEO value of Nairaland, it was expedient.

I want none of that lie again. It's dead like the G.O.A.T debate.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

In your own words none of you spoke out against Peter obi appointing doyin okupe in public.

You certainly had nothing to say until the man was sentenced

The sanctimonious hypocrisy that you are known for
But its different when LP does it because they are pseudo patriots

Of course, whataboutism as a diversionary tool in an argument. cheesy

Mr man, you are being asked why the founder of a company who has subordinates under him cannot take actions to halt the decline of the company or speak against his co-founder??

You people always like to point out how Obi is inferior to tinubu politically, why then are you now comparing the 2? What does Obi have to do with the fact that tinubu has consistently defended Buhari while never taking any action against the party to reverse the decline of the country.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:
Now that we have dug into Tîñubu's tenure and there have been eyewitness accounts of those who actually experienced it, citing examples and instances of misgovernance, let's put to bed that lie of him "building Lagos" or "being the best governor".

A lot of hours in the debate/exposure this morning which would have been better used honestly but for the sake of the passive majority reading this thread in stealth mode and the huge SEO value of Nairaland, it was expedient.

You have not done any exposure whatsoever, you are just doing back and forth with those who are not ready to actually do the debate with you.

If you are willing, bring your candidate out and let's compare their tenures as ex Gov.

No too much talk, no shalaye. Let's see who did what and who did what.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ebukacute:

Sodiq you are crazy grin grin
Let us commend emi lokan, it's not easy creating Lagos without resting

May otem bless him abundantly

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
I have posted Tinubu achievement on health and housing alone which nobody has been able to refute.

We will keep exposing your ignorance here for what is it, IGNORANCE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

Mugu! If you like type plenty English from when your parents horned you into this world, Obi will never be the president of this country. Bitchboy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Donjazet2:

Of course, whataboutism as a diversionary tool in an argument. cheesy

Mr man, you are being asked why the founder of a company who has subordinates under him cannot take actions to halt the decline of the company or speak against his co-founder??

You people always like to point out how Obi is inferior to tinubu politically, why then are you now comparing the 2? What does Obi have to do with the fact that tinubu has consistently defended Buhari while never taking any action against the party to reverse the decline of the country.

We are responding to the sanctimonious absurdities obidient neophytes spam the board with.

Pay attention - how often do you see company board members arguing in public?

The other day I and a business partner met with a client. There were things I and my partner were already in disagreement on pertaining to execution. So will we start arguing these things in front of the client?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Let us commend emi lokan, it's not easy creating Lagos without resting

May otem bless him abundantly
Amen my brother in otem. grin
How's your baby girl nah. I hope you are raising her in the way of Otem.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Fun fact

Tinubu created the best police unit in the country. RRS Lagos .

Fact are stubborn cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

May Otem bless you comrade.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Happy end of year

Maybe akwa ibom deuce bigalow and the obidient alliance can outsource to a better graphics guy this time tongue

You can get a proper 30 litre chemical gallon for this render

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ebukacute:

Amen my brother in otem. grin
How's your baby girl nah. I hope you are raising her in the way of Otem.
Have started teaching her how to cage other gods
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Fun fact

Do you know that Tinubu established LAMATA?

LAMATA was created in January 2002.

Now you know. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Why is the doornail-I.Qed man-child insistent on quoting or mentioning me?
I am only responding to people who are at least knowledgeable of Tinubu's tenure.

Otem forbids that I spend valuable hours on a Saturday morning responding to unintelligible posts of "bîtchass" and "cvñt" from an obviously hungover kidûlt who thinks this is a digital hoód or something.

Again, what's a Portable to a Johnny Drille? Miles apart in composure and intelligence!

Forgive me o blessed Otem for ever responding to him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (4788) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), afrodoc2, GrammarNazi1(m), CrystalTiger(m), BlueRayDick, Realtord43, fyinka47(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.