Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,803 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1542213 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (4785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

Meanwhile, it will take me less than 5mins to prove that you are a confirmed bitchboy. If you doubt am...bring your tiny d1ck to my mention again you less than 6ft pvssy face nigga or I am a nearer to devil bitch nigga.

What? My Facebook pictures? My full names have been posted on Nairaland. Ibîme posted in June, 2021 in another section and it only helped elevate me.

Showed I'm who I say I am and more. Even proved me being in the thick of community building.

I don't believe in anonymity. I have stated this a thousand times. If you go to Facebook, you'd find my full names, phone number, WhatsApp number, tech startup website, portfolio link... Maybe if you dig further, you'd see some of my clients complimenting my work and admission of me heading a top 4 Governorship campaign. But tech is what I really post about.
My username on Facebook is the same on Twitter. In fact, Facebook is the lead you need.

I've never been arrested or have a police case against me. Clean slate.

The question is, are you ready to have your information revealed? Can your offline reputation survive it? Is your closet squeaky clean? I hope you don't have people seeking to square off with you? I can make you popular.
Let's freaking play! smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
You want to doxx a guy who has been putting up his pictures and dropping information that connect to him over the years.

This is like Facebook to me. I am even nicer here. You should see me in debates on Facebook with my full names and details. Whatever I have stated here, I have stated 50 times more brutal but factual.things on Facebook, whether about life, politics, women, relationships, finance...

Let the doxxing begin. Just hope you are up for it as mine might take a while to build up but you can't hide your information from me forever. Let's play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

What? My Facebook picture? My full names have been posted on Nairaland. Ibîme posted in June, 2021 in another section and it only helped elevate me.

I don't believe in anonymity. I have stated this a thousand times. If you go to Facebook, you'd find my full names, phone number, WhatsApp number, tech startup website, portfolio link... Maybe if did further, you'd see some of my clients complimenting my work and admission of me heading a top 4 Governorship campaign.

The question is, are you ready to have your information revealed? Can your offline reputation survive it? Let's freaking play! smiley

Bitchboy!!! I can see that you are already folding cheesy

I can see that you're literally all up in your feelings without me even coughing. My God, you can write a good epistle, but you are still a dumb arsss fvcking bitchboy. You want to take things offline please do.. wink

Anyways, comprehension and intelligence is not something that's common with an average obidient so I don't expect one from you.

Bitchboy! NL is my playground and I don't give a fvck about you, anything that's attached to you, your useless startups etc. You are a confirmed nobody. And, you should be careful how you make subtle threats my nigga. Fvck out of here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:
You want to doxx a guy who has been putting up his pictures and dropping information that connect to him over the years.

This is like Facebook to me. I am even nicer here. You should see me in debates on Facebook with my full names and details. Whatever I have stated here, I have stated 50 times more brutal but factual.things on Facebook, whether about life, politics, women, relationships, finance...

Let the doxxing begin. Just hope you are up for it as mine might take a while to build up but you can't hide your information from me forever. Let's play.

Can you stop crying bitchboy lol

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

They were burnt down by backward thinking obidients like disstroyy and Co.

What next?OBIdients ransacked the oba of Lagos palace,burnt the igbonsere Lagos high court which had the case files of Tinubu,..OBIdients posted fake videos on Instagram live to implicate the Nigerian army and Lagos govt.....Go on,Mr neutral cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Naptu2 posts even highlight some of the failures. Tinubu fought NURTW until he came to terms with the reality you can't beat them in a democracy.

It was 2002 or 2003 when he tried to kick them out of vi. The buses were banned outright and they brought in cross country to handle the vi axis traffic. It was a complete disaster. Cross Country simply did not have enough buses. I no go lie, we all cussed the man out. It was a complete fiasco.

But the admin learnt from that went back to the drawing board and today, molue are phased out. There is even a plan for phasing out danfo, and lag ordered the buses and was building the terminal. I think some of those buses were burnt post end sars.

Exactly why I always read his post. Tinubu was actually against agberos until he found out that he could not defeat them. it is funny to see people claim he is an agbero lover.

And Yes, over 20 buses were burnt. I am trying to find a link to the site I read it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

Can you stop crying bitchboy lol

Subzero-I.Qed clown! Are you not going to doxx again?
Let's give Nairaland a show. You threatened to doxx and I double-dared you.

Just trigger it and soon enough, everyone who's looking for you and you've been hiding from would find you. All you have to do is doxx first

Those files of yours you want to hide from the world would eventually come out. I have my ways. I'm clean. 100% and no faking. Are you? Can what you do for a living survive my retaliatory doxxing?

Let's play! smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
I've been dealing with a complete dot to be honest. Boy's been busy quoting my old post to make cheap points, but the minute I pushed back.... Bam!!! The bitch in the boy couldn't help it no more, bitchboy folded. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

Subzero-I.Qed clown! Are you not going to doxx again?
Let's give Nairaland a show. You threatened to doxx and I double-dared you.

Just trigger it and soon enough, everyone who's looking for you and you've been hiding would find you. All you have to do is doxx.

Those files of yours you want to hide from the world would eventually come out. I have my ways. I'm clean. 100% and no faking? Are you? Can what you do for a living surviving my retaliatory doxxing?

Let's play! smiley

Shut am my nigga. You've been here misquoting my old post out of contest, but the minute I pushed back you've been in my mentions crying. Ogun kee you dia. Small boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
I no get time for shoot bird the mama fly. Fvck around and find out. Simples.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:
I no get time for shoot bird the mama fly. Fvck around and find out. Simples.
What? I don't belong to a gang or any cult. You want to go the hard way? All you need are rivals sent on your path.

Dude, I'm from the South South like you. We've seen these things. Even if you want to go legal, I'm game. Let's pull strings and see who goes higher up the sociopolitical pulley.

diggz:
I've been dealing with a complete dot to be honest. Boy's been busy quoting my old post to make cheap points, but the minute I pushed back.... Bam!!! The bitch in the boy couldn't help it no more, bitchboy folded. Lol.

Diggz, if you are born of a woman, do what you threatened. It won't be more than full names. My full names is what anyone needs to find my details online. Doxx!

Let's give Nairaland a show to mark the year end. That is when you would realise you have unwittingly revealed more about you over the years than you intended to.

Doxx, sheep-puke!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

Diggz, if you are born of a woman, do what you threatened. It won't be more than full names. My full names is what anyone needs to find my details online. Doxx!

Let's give Nairaland a show to mark the year end. That is when you would realise you have unwittingly revealed more about you over the years than you intended to.

Doxx, sheep-puke!

I believe you think you are the custodian of f00lishness. Trust me when I say, you should be careful what you wish for because I've got no time for f00lishness. If or when you decide to take shit anywhere beyond this place just be rest assured that I will go levels below you.
Simples.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Common guys, let's sheath the swords.

I personally know how painfully personal some of these online beefs can be but I've since learned that it's very meaningless.

My humble advice to you both is take a little time offline and then subsequently avoid each other's path.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ediot be fighting for his NL rep like is life depends on it. Stewpid pikin wey dem suppose abort before dem born am. Bitchboy for a reason!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
" I am one of 62 people in the whole world and very likely the only African to have co-founded two unicorns – Andela and Flutterwave. I am grateful to my country, Nigeria. I have repeatedly said that in no other country on earth would my story have been possible.”
“I am not a caucasian male. I’m just barely 30 years old. I wasn’t born into old money. My parents are humble clergy – the son of a butcher and the daughter of clergy who worked their way up. It is only through prayers, hard work and the favour of God we have come this far.”
“Can anything good come out of Nigeria? Well yes – this is our testimony. We produce unicorns"......

IYIN ABOYEJI
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

I believe you think you are the custodian of f00lishness. Trust me when I say, you should be careful what you wish for because I've got no time for f00lishness. If or when you decide to take shit anywhere beyond this place just be rest assured that I will go levels below you.
Simples.

Very uncalled for, guys. You guys need to let off steam. This isn't necessary.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Amoto94:
" I am one of 62 people in the whole world and very likely the only African to have co-founded two unicorns – Andela and Flutterwave. I am grateful to my country, Nigeria. I have repeatedly said that in no other country on earth would my story have been possible.”
“I am not a caucasian male. I’m just barely 30 years old. I wasn’t born into old money. My parents are humble clergy – the son of a butcher and the daughter of clergy who worked their way up. It is only through prayers, hard work and the favour of God we have come this far.”
“Can anything good come out of Nigeria? Well yes – this is our testimony. We produce unicorns"......

IYIN ABOYEJI

Is it not this one that has been accused of financial misappropriation of funds, corrupt practices and sexual harrassment in the workplace?
Abi na my eye dey pain me?
You and 419 sef eh. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
disstroyy:

What? I don't belong to a gang or any cult. You want to go the hard way? All you need are rivals sent on your path.

Dude, I'm from the South South like you. We've seen these things. Even if you want to go legal, I'm game. Let's pull strings and see who goes higher up the sociopolitical pulley.

Doxx, sheep-puke!

Mumu.i dey play with your benefactors.. You fvcktard dey talk about rivals. My guy..you obviously don't have any clue.

For the record, I am a fvcking petty nigga. I will go every length only your dreams could imagine. Dey here dey chat shit.... Your eye go clear when e set.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
It's his co-founder Olugbenga Agboola you're referring to. Aboyeji had already left before the scandals came up.

Donjazet2:

Is it not this one that has been accused of financial misappropriation of funds, corrupt practices and sexual harrassment in the workplace?
You and 419 sef eh. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

I can see you've literally been busy going through my past post, but you're yet to see one which sucks up to any ediot candidate that's bidding to be the president. Let me help you mudafvcker... I am a petty nigga so I've decided today that my block votes will be for tiefnubu. If you no like am... Whatdafvck can you d1ckface do about it? No worry, you go dig tire.

Meanwhile, it will take me less than 5mins to prove that you are a confirmed bitchboy. If you doubt am...bring your tiny d1ck to my mention again you less than 6ft pvssy face nigga or I am a nearer to devil bitch nigga.

Omo... Wetin dey this post wey trigger bitchboy again? Lol.

Anyways, make I go spar real quick and collect soft massage join before my small crossover party.

2023...i must check every person SM accounts before dem see kobo collect for my hand.

People can't be kings online, but a destitute in real life. E no make sense. Byeee for now.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Donjazet2:

You and 419 sef eh. grin

You see why we say obidients are all sanctimonious hypocrites

Their principal Peter obi carried undocumented state money in cash to conduct undocumented transactions with a seller who had no registration with the govt.

But his acolytes suddenly remember that corporate governance exists when discussing people who do not support their principal

To give po the benefit of the doubt sha, like many of his supporters he never worked in an actual structured environment, so a trader mentality to doing business is all he knows. tongue

Maybe that is how we will be carrying dollars straight to China in presidential jet

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

I don change my mind.. I will be voting Tiefnubu. My people must vote tiefnubu.

I hate ediots, but I hate liars more.

grin

Otem be praised!!!!

Good decision big bruh!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

Bitchboy!!! I can see that you are already folding cheesy

I can see that you're literally all up in your feelings without me even coughing. My God, you can write a good epistle, but you are still a dumb arsss fvcking bitchboy. You want to take things offline please do.. wink

Anyways, comprehension and intelligence is not something that's common with an average obidient so I don't expect one from you.

Bitchboy! NL is my playground and I don't give a fvck about you, anything that's attached to you, your useless startups etc. You are a confirmed nobody. And, you should be careful how you make subtle threats my nigga. Fvck out of here

cry

.... but it's not 2023 yet. See bullets!!!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Donjazet2:

You and 419 sef eh. grin
You be olodo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

They were burnt down by backward thinking obidients like disstroyy and Co.

cry

Mi o ni so nkankan.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
happy new year from here in newzealand cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
I need this end year party more than any one else .nevertheless, may otem's will be done.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
diggz:

Simples.

cry

...... Agba Cooker! I hail o!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Oga Diggz some fights are not worth it. If you beat the person it adds no value to you and if the reverse were to be the case you'll demean your status.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
30+ minutes and still no doxxing? Even after daring if you were born of a woman?

Néwt! Those clandestine activities of yours would have been revealed. That I can guarantee you. Dig up details and doxx if you dare.
We'd see who has clean states and who would be better off in the shadows.

Diggz, I double-dare you to fulfil your threat. You are Delta and I'm Ibibio. Let's see who can cause the most mayhem. Begin bybposting my details or any other information like you threatened.

Next time you'd be careful before making threats you can't fulfill. I'm game either way. Let's give these people a digital show for the ages.
-
You should be more concerned Shekau-lite, a murderous fanatic, chose your side. I'd be worried if it were me. But it tells me I'm on the right side even more.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Amoto94:
Oga Diggz some fights are not worth it. If you beat the person it adds no value to you and if the reverse were to be the case you'll demean your status.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (4785) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Unlimited22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.