Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1424840 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (4616) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2023
A001:

Don't quote me with your religious nonsense again.

Mention the guy all you want and worship him. Just take your stupidity far away from this moniker.
grin grin

Wahala
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Tataffo:

To determine fake notes from this new currency go hard oooo
Bro..na 500 and 200 worst.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2023
Peter Obi being super-smart and financially wise was why Anambra State was absent on the debt profile for much of his tenure. He didn't leave Anambra in debt but Tinubu borrowed Lagos to top on the debt profile.

Anambra under Obi was so good in financial management that 9 years after Obi left office, Anambra State has the second lowest debt of #75 billion of all 17 Southern states despite Obiano's reckless borrowing, save for Ebonyi which has #67 billion.

In comparison, Lagos State debt is #817 billion! Almost 11 times Anambra's debt despite having the largest IGR and economy! Lagos debt is the highest.

I didn't make this up!

Check the Debt Management Office website report for December, 2022: https://www.dmo.gov.ng/debt-profile/sub-national-debts/4122-states-and-fct-domestic-debt-stock-as-at-september-30-2022

Why? Why did Tinubu and his people borrow Lagos State to that much debt? Despite IGR and economy and most projects being PPPs? And Lagos is still on many undevelopment indices? Was the borrowing justifiable? So where did all the monies go? Into bullion vans to fund elections?

Why?! And he dares criticise Obi for saving? If you have any logic, you'd not try to sell Tinubu to educated people. Go meet poorly-read villagers you can foól with lies.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
This has still not made me forget that people were killed yesterday because of Tinubu and his empowerment of agbero in Lagos.

We should not forget that Tinubu is possibly responsible for the mayhem of EndSars in Lagos.

I mean how can you not secure the state of Lagos with how small it is...

All talk about Emi Lokan and yet he can't handle yoruba nation agitators after initially talking about not believing in 1 Nigeria.

Nawa sha.
So what CAN TINUBU DO RIGHT?
lol..If it was Obis anambra...raumdeuter will tell you that the man is the sponsor.

How are we sure tinubu is not secretly in support of these agitators..since the man doesn't believe in one Nigeria. Plus most of the hoodlums are the boys empowered during his administration.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
izzou:
The quality of Gold circle has reduced drastically.

Na wa

You done score goal?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
izzou:

Na wa
You dan give girl belle abi
Congratulations sir grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Donjazet2:
Me on February 20th.

Is 25th bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
izzou:

Na wa
Congratulations in advance on your new year gift.
Papa ejima.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Donjazet2:

Damn! This guy!!
At this point, disstroy, FUCK_YOU for being a conservative! Going around being a goddamn conservative.
Why should I align with a Left-Wing ideology which proposes that a boy can wake up tomorrow and self-identify as an onion and must be addressed as so? Or a woman can get married to a tree she makes love to which must be legally recognised as her husband?

I would only agree with you that is so if I can walk into any UBA branch this afternoon identifying as Tony Elumelu.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Emaprince:
Bro..na 500 and 200 worst.

This new naira and the naira coins soludo re-introduced then,don't know which is more useless
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Emaprince:
200k all new notes from a zenith atm machine.

Meanwhile, I have made a combined withdrawal of 700k using my zenith card and two firstbank cards yesterday and today. Got me wondering if this withdrawal limit is 0laced on a single account instead of a BVN linking several accounts.

Do giveaway cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Emaprince:
lol..If it was Obis anambra...raumdeuter will tell you that the man is the sponsor.

How are we sure tinubu is not secretly in support of these agitators..since the man doesn't believe in one Nigeria. Plus most of the hoodlums are the boys empowered during his administration.

Which is what I'm saying because the man has said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

Who knows if tinubu has done more things to destroy this country on the low but actually putting some of that on hold to attempt to rule while causing wahala so the devil's know that if they don't help him, the country will not be habitable.

I mean see Lagos of yesterday.

Anyways he will not smell presidency cool

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
DissTroy:

Why should I align with a Left-Wing ideology which proposes that a boy can wake up tomorrow and self-identify as an onion and must be addressed as so? Or a woman can get married to a tree she makes love to which must be legally recognised as her husband?

I would only agree with you that is so if I can walk into any UBA branch this afternoon identifying as Tony Elumelu.
hehe.....imagine that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Intresting interview offering some perspectives from the other side. Watch from the 11th minute to the 30th minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnfEvdSisMw
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
I just collected my PVC and will be voting for the first time ever.

Obi all the way.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
DissTroy:

Come on, disstroy you know better about this.
Liberalism is all about creating a society where everyone is free to be whatever they want to be so far as there is no harm inflicted or done to another.

The transgender issue is a dicey one, they are the scapegoats of the liberal idea.
The transgenders are everyone's favorite bullies because the concept of transgenderism is inconceivable to many so they consistently talk down on them.
At the end of day, transgenders are less than 1% of any population so inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bomboiy:
I just collected my PVC and will be voting for the first time ever.
Obi all the way.

Ma nigha!! cool cool
Na God go bless this our hustle, this dream to capture back our country from the hands of corrupt leaders! Nice one bro!

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Emaprince:
200k all new notes from a zenith atm machine.

Meanwhile, I have made a combined withdrawal of 700k using my zenith card and two firstbank cards yesterday and today. Got me wondering if this withdrawal limit is 0laced on a single account instead of a BVN linking several accounts.
agba Cooker cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Donjazet2:

Ma nigha!! cool cool
Na God go bless this our hustle, this dream to capture back our country from the hands of corrupt leaders! Nice one bro!

Thanks baba.

I went there with my Cousins and friends about 8 of us, every single one of us is voting for the first time.

E no easy but we go scale through.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Which is what I'm saying because the man has said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

Who knows if tinubu has done more things to destroy this country on the low but actually putting some of that on hold to attempt to rule while causing wahala so the devil's know that if they don't help him, the country will not be habitable.

I mean see Lagos of yesterday.

Anyways he will not smell presidency cool

When I mentioned OPC was weaponised during Tinubu's time and held more sway than the police in Lagos on December 31st on this thread, you think I was going overboard? Even MC Oluomo, the Chief State-backed Thug, is the 3rd most powerful individual in Lagos politics today.
It's Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and Oluomo. Not even Fashola.

Also, El Rufail mentioned in his memoir "The Accidental Public Servant" that Tinubu fraudulently connived to bankrupt NEPA and own the organisation and acted with late Chief Bola Ige who was Minister of Justice under Obasanjo. Tinubu wanted to steal a federal coy the whole economy and country depends on as his.
He tricked Obasanjo to sign and if not for El Rufai, we'd have grown up shouting "Up BAT!" instead of "Up NEPA" when electricity is restored.

Let any of them deny it, and I'd provide the link. They believed Obi prevented El Rufai from going to Anambra during elections so they must believe El Rufai's accusations on BAT now too.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:
wahala wahala

https://www.nairaland.com/7517710/may-children-character-man-vote

I like the prayer by the way
Oasisx,raudeuter can i get an amen

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Donjazet2:

Come on, dis.stroy you know better about this.
Liberalism is all about creating a society where everyone is free to be whatever they want to be so far as there is no harm inflicted or done to another.
Well, I can agree with you. You should also agree with me. Donjazet, I want to identify as Tony Elumelu. Do you have a plug for that?

If that is not possible, I want to identify as Otedola so I can get countless gallons of fuel from Forte Oil. Do you have a sure plug or not?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U are asking me to analyze a phrase out of a complete sentence grin. The same sentence u have refused to analyze in full ?

Not today bro.

Happy Amala-turning Tuesday to u.

At a venue where APC were canvassing for votes to be the party ticket holder

Tinubu said If it's by intellect, I am well educated. If it's by age, I am the oldest. This ticket it's Yorubas turn and among Yoruba it's my turn.

Now what is the issue you have with that statement given by Tinubu to strictly APC delegates when he was in primary season?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Emaprince:
lol..If it was Obis anambra...rumdeuter will tell you that the man is the sponsor.

No need for Obi to disguise we know he is a Biafran agitator which is why he finds it hard to condemn them.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
DissTroy:

When I mentioned OPC was weaponised during Tinubu's time and held more sway than the police in Lagos on December 31st on this thread, you think I was going overboard? Even MC Oluomo, the Chief State-back Thug, is the 3rd most powerful individual in Lagos politics today.
It's Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and Oluomo. Not even Fashola.

Also, El Rufail mentioned in his memoir "The Accidental Public Servant" that Tinubu fraudulently connived to bankrupt NEPA and own the organisation and acted with late Chief Bola Ige who was Minister of Justice under Obasanjo. Tinubu wanted to steal a federal coy the whole economy and country depends on as his.
He tricked Obasanjo to sign and if not for El Rufai, we'd have grown up shouting "Up BAT!" instead of "Up NEPA" when electricity is restored.

Let any of them deny it, and I'd provide the link. They beloved Obi prevented El Rufai from going to Anambra during elections so they must believe El Rufai's accusations on BAT now too.
As regard the bolded. Can I see an extract from the book? I'll like to know how El Rufai came about the bolded.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
DissTroy:

Well, I can agree with you. You should also agree with me. Donjazet, I want to identify as Tony Elumelu. Do you have a plug for that?

If that is not possible, I want to identify as Otedola so I can get countless gallons of fuel from Forte Oil. Do you have a sure plug or not?

The point is not what or whom you choose to be identified as but that people don't maltreat you for your own choice. And yes you should have that right to say this what\who you want to identify as.

There are super fans of some celebrities who go extra lengths to modify their bodies to look like their idols or even objects. Some tattoo their skins beyond the average person but at the end of the day, it is their choice!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Amen
hmmmmm Dayo!! Read the Content once more!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
hmmmmm Dayo!! Read the Content once more!

I read it and heard the video clearly

The character of lifting others up to the extent that many people who he lifted up are top of their political careers unlike some who cannot point to anyone

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Be like you guys no know Dayo, I knew he will shout amen... big amen sef

cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
ShaqFu:
As regard the bolded. Can I see an extract from the book? I'll like to know how El Rufai came about the bolded.

It's on GoodReads. Google Books too. Just google "The Accidental Public Servant by El Rufai".
You'd find the incidences I referenced in pages 81 through 84.
---

Uncharacteristically, you have played blind to my comments comparing Tinubu and Obi. Today. You realise there's nothing to defend Tinubu for based on the debt profile and campaigning with tribe.

I preempt if you even attempt to answer, you'd go the tribal while ignoring the #817 billion debt despite high IGR, and FAAC allocations.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (4616) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), izzou(m), wegevv, seankafor(m), BOFREJO(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.