Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1491198 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) ... (4697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:34am On Apr 30
behold white bobrisky cheesy
a blast from the past

the press should go to town on white rat

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:03am On Apr 30
So I can arrest GloriousGbola if i suspect he looks like an escapee?

This FCT CP should not go and cause the death of people with words like these

“I ask the public to equally watch out. Once you see somebody you suspect or you are convinced is an escapee from the prison yard, you have every authority to arrest that person and hand him over to the nearest police station, who can check whether he’s an escapee or not.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 10:24am On Apr 30
izzou:

For a man who is into entertainment? The Secular in particular?

His self discipline is more than that of some clergies.
Like I said he is disciplined and probably hates drama from the onset, even tho he has a beef with Huahpuppi sometime ago but he still found a way to keep himself from controversies
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:28am On Apr 30
izzou:

Her SM.

Wetin you find go there?
Getting to know her bro

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:59am On Apr 30
izzou:

I installed it again.

The old messages disappeared

Ok. I go message you for evening.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:48am On Apr 30
izzou:
1.4 million scored less than 200, out of 1.8 million?

Ahhhh grin
MagoMago full jamb result released jare, 1.8m sat for the exam but the enter institution in Nigeria cannot admit more than 100k candidates. Why do candidates have to wait few weeks to know their score, it's a CBT exam so result should be displayed few minutes or seconds after candidate click submit.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:19pm On Apr 30

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:37pm On Apr 30
TrebleChamp:
MagoMago full jamb result released jare, 1.8m sat for the exam but the enter institution in Nigeria cannot admit more than 100k candidates. Why do candidates have to wait few weeks to know their score, it's a CBT exam so result should be displayed few minutes or seconds after candidate click submit.

Do you know what the marking scheme for JAMB is?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30
afrodoc2:

Do you know what the marking scheme for JAMB is?
Nope, just wondering why CBT exams result need to take weeks before being released rather than instantly like it's done for international exams or even job aptitude test...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30
TrebleChamp:
Who fit read advanced physics and mathematics for this kind heat wey Balablue dey hammer us?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30
Spy360:

Who fit read advanced physics and mathematics for this kind heat wey Balablue dey hammer us?
spy..... 😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30
TrebleChamp:
spy..... 😁😁
Our president is a certified certificate forger. What else do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:24pm On Apr 30
TrebleChamp:
Nope, just wondering why CBT exams result need to take weeks before being released rather than instantly like it's done for international exams or even job aptitude test...

Job aptitude test no d show score oh. Lemme say most. If you pass, dem go call you for another stage of the process but if you fail, dem no go ghost you or send you regret mail.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:36pm On Apr 30
TrebleChamp:

How many exams do you know of that people don’t know the marking scheme?

That should tell you all you need to know about JAMB. It is and has always been the most dubious exam around.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:48pm On Apr 30
[quote author=afrodoc2 post=129712168]

That should tell you all you need to know about JAMB. [b]It is and has always been the most dubious exam around. [/[/b]quote]

Of our national exams body, JAMB has been the one that has improved over the years. The coming of CBT has really helped to eliminate fraud and malpractices to a large extent.

Students that cannot answer 2 raised to power 0 are having distinction in Maths in WAEC, let them come and blast JAMB Mathematics let's see.

WAEC really need to come to the party like JAMB.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:09pm On Apr 30
[quote author=monerozi5590 post=129712378][/quote]

Maybe things have changed now, but back in the day most people who got dubious results in WAEC did dubious things to get those results. For JAMB however you can get a dubious result for no reason, and you can’t explain or defend yourself.

That’s what I mean by dubious. Outside exam malpractice, WAEC results were logical. JAMB results however had no rhyme or reason.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30
afrodoc2:

That should tell you all you need to know about JAMB. It is and has always been the most dubious exam around.

When I was applying for bank jobs then, when you write their CBT, you get your scores immediately. I at least remember FirstBank test I wrote. Even Access Bank.

PwC doesn't show you your test score though and when I wrote nnpc entry level test in 2019, they didnt show score, they only sent mail of interview to those of us that passed.

But the standard should be showing scores immediately after CBT exam. The candidate already know whether to hope for next round or move on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30
Why is this Onanuga dude always posting information about Govt without getting proper verification? How many times will he disgrace Nigeria before getting sacked?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30
So the $600m investment from Maersk is just propaganda?

Couldn't secure $600m investment but was quick enough to destroy $200m investment
over a project that would likely take a decade to complete 😕

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 5:00pm On Apr 30
TrebleChamp:
Why is this Onanuga dude always posting information about Govt without getting proper verification? How many times will he disgrace Nigeria before getting sacked?

Not only onanuga, Even their propaganda arm carry am,they never believed Maersk will come out to counter it...

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30
CrystalTiger:
So the $600m investment from Maersk is just propaganda?

Couldn't secure $600m investment but was quick enough to destroy $200m investment
over a project that would likely take a decade to complete 😕
Tinubu knew what he wanted when he appointed Onanuga. Someone that has no problem being shamed as a liar over and over again.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30
This same script? We have all seen it before.

By 2031, they will gather and tell you how Tinubu ruined the country, and why Shettima is the best option.

That was how Buhari was winning and securing investments for 8 years, only for us to hear from the same people that last time Nigeria made economic progress was 10 years ago.

grin grin grin

CBN has codedly given FG a 3.2 trillion loan. Nobody acknowledge am. Nobody talk wetin the loan be for.

Come 2031, you will hear how Cardoso and Tinubu ruined Nigeria, from the mouth of the same people.

Congratulations to Maersk anyway. It is rare to see someone invest in your name, without your knowledge

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30
Spy360:

Tinubu knew what he wanted when he appointed Onanuga. Someone that has no problem being shamed as a liar over and over again.

shame ke? When their oga kpatakpata na the G.O of all liars

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:30pm On Apr 30
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

shame ke? When their oga kpatakpata na the G.O of all liars
If we allow these guys set the precedence and kill shame in our governance systems, we are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 5:34pm On Apr 30
TrebleChamp:

Not taking away from your main point but the bolded isnt entirely true.

There are a few CBT international exams that I know of whose results aren't released immediately.

Most likely reason for this is to ensure that the exam quality control processes and data quality review steps are completed just to ensure results are presented accurately. I.e - recheck questions and maybe the difficulty, revalidate against errors in all of the questions, account for time use and exam constraints - then account for all of this in terms of scoring and results profiling

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30
Amigoss:

Not only onanuga, Even their propaganda arm carry am,they never believed Maersk will come out to counter it...
Useless people all round 😕
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30
User09:

There are a few CBT international exams that I know of whose results aren't released immediately.

Most likely reason for this is to ensure that the exam quality control processes and data quality review steps are completed just to ensure results are presented accurately. I.e - recheck questions and maybe the difficulty, revalidate against errors in all of the questions, account for time use and exam constraints - then account for all of this in terms of scoring and results profiling
Thanks for this, always thought all international CBT exams publish result instantly...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:12pm On Apr 30
grin

.....some of the boys I sponsored for JAMB this year did great. This is best of them so far. About 12 so far scored above 200. We are still collecting their scores.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30
OasisX:
grin

.....some of the boys I sponsored for JAMB this year did great. This is best of them so far. About 12 so far scored above 200. We are still collecting their scores.

How many you sponsor, make we check success rate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:24pm On Apr 30
Ibime:

How many you sponsor, make we check success rate.

grin

.......100+ but 35 are on records for now.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 6:27pm On Apr 30
According to the report, the eliminated operative had caused damage to Jewish centers in Germany.
Israel targeted and eliminated an Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) operative in Tehran, Iran who was allegedly involved in targeting Jews in Germany, Iran International correspondent Pouria Zeraati, reported on Monday.

https://www.nairaland.com/8078007/israel-kills-islamic-revolutionary-guards

Israel eliminating Iran top guy inside Iran capital lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Apr 30
User09:

E.g USMLE

Score Availability
Results are typically available within four weeks of your test date. However, a number of factors may delay score reporting. When selecting your test date and inquiring about results, you should allow at least eight weeks to receive notification that your score report is available.

When your score is available, you will receive an email notification from the organization that registered you for your examination. Your score report will remain available on the website of the organization that registered you for your examination for approximately 365 days from the date of the email notification. After the score report is removed from the website, your scores will be provided to you only in the form of an official transcript, for a fee.

https://www.usmle.org/bulletin-information/scoring-and-score-reporting#:~:text=Results%20are%20typically%20available%20within,factors%20may%20delay%20score%20reporting.

I believe SAT too takes time to get released

(1) (2) (3) ... (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) ... (4697) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), CrystalTiger(m), GloriousGbola and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.