Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1434580 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) ... (4629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:46am On Jan 14, 2023
When we go see small peace here in the name of Otem embarassed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 4:35am On Jan 14, 2023
obainojazz:
When we go see small peace here in the name of Otem embarassed
Otem is not a god of peace.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Ebukacute:

Otem is not a god of peace.
Then let him cage the some people here grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 5:22am On Jan 14, 2023
obainojazz:

grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:32am On Jan 14, 2023
obainojazz:

grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2023
grin

Peace has come here to stay. Can't believe Ẹ̀gbọ́n Dayọ̀ and Arinze finally settled their grievances and joking around with each other.

Otem don cage Satan on this thread.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7522268/2023-he-reason-call-lagos

seunmsg:
It takes a special kind of bigotry to hate Tinubu. Like, why should anybody hate someone that is so brilliant, competent, nationalistic, and compassionate?

Tinubu abandoned a very promising and rewarding career at Mobil unlimited for public service. He fought the military until democracy was restored in Nigeria when others who are now contesting against him were simply doing business and befriending the military. He fought all the undemocratic policies of the Obasanjo administration to the point that Obasanjo seized the statutory allocation of Lagos state.

Tinubu personally ensured that democracy survived in Nigeria by keeping the opposition movement alive when PDP was doing everything possible to turn the country to a one party state. This is the same Tinubu they are hating on. The same man that has made all possible sacrifices for this country.

For sensible folks like me who understand the history of where we are coming from and the challenges ahead, we will do everything possible to ensure Bola Tinubu is elected President. He’s the best candidate in the race and he will perform better than all the others put together.
this man is not as bad as people make us to believe.. only his age..

Shaa my own is that let Nigeria win.. no matter who wins, let naija win kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:
Arinze you slowpoke

Can you point to any of these insults that was asa result of Chelsea issues. from constantly insulting Terry, to endlessly mocking hazard while here, to trolling Mourinho massively when was here then

There are many Chelsea fans on this thread, Nihilist Izzou Bleuray etc can you quote where anyone of them have used the type of insults above on ramdeuter

This is nonsense and you know it, so because I have made some unsavoury comments towards you means I have "hated" you? cheesy

You yourself that for several years called ibime an obesed fool across this platform does it mean you hated him?

If we hated ourselves, how come up until a few months ago, we were consistently communicating cordially on different issues? From jorginho to American politics, to Roman leaving Chelsea to endsars and so on? How come the "hate" didn't show? Ogbeni leave that misyarn, your attempt to say the reason I'm haunting you now for discovering your evil past is due to "me hating you for several years" is DOA. Where was the hatred in these posts?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2023
And I'm still asking again dayo, let's assume that you are correct that somehow I've hated you for a very long time, how does this justify the evil things you have said here? What bearing does my supposed hatred have on the fact that you decided to be evil?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2023
If you're an agbadorian here, this should be an easy 2 million win for you.

https://twitter.com/AkwariCharles/status/1613663098971250688?t=IOgFV1ELUPOMidq1dwIy1w&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2023
seankafor:

His age, frailing health, and cognitive impairment are enough reasons why he shouldn't be president; the last two reasons especially.

Good intentions as Buhari might have had, we saw and experienced what a frail old absentee president dealt to Nigeria's fortunes. Add obvious cognitive-impairment and you have a worst Nigerian fate waiting to happen.

20 years ago? Maybe. Now? Tinubu shouldn't be president.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2023
I want people to realise that we are almost close to election day and yet the jungle that these party people have been shouting since to mature has not matured.

Lmaoooo to the point I even feel sorry.
So if to say Obi nor contest, we would have been thinking these people really have influence or are smart.

Omo grin PDP and APC people really are just loud (used to be sef) and empty grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
I want people to realise that we are almost close to election day and yet the jungle that these party people have been shouting since to mature has not matured.

Lmaoooo to the point I even feel sorry.
So if to say Obi nor contest, we would have been thinking these people really have influence or are smart.

Omo grin PDP and APC people really are just loud (used to be sef) and empty grin

You for wait make results come out first.

Too early to drop this analysis; You may be right, you may be wrong
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

My analysis is not dependent on result.
E nor get wetin we nor read online for July.

How when campaigns begin we will see the difference.

Now I should wait for results grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Brymo Don make mouth finish for twitter... E Don Hook am.. grin

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1614012712836632578?t=zYzsF3bz_NahWtdACk0DsA&s=19

I really hope he isn't putting his life in danger.

With the level of tribal hatred, and ethnic and religious radicals we have in this country, one needs to apply common sense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Manchester derby. I would have wanted a draw, but Manchester City will win.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

My analysis is not dependent on result.
E nor get wetin we nor read online for July.

How when campaigns begin we will see the difference.

Now I should wait for results grin

You talked about influence, as if they don’t have.

Like i said relax.....

These guys will get 25% of votes in the whole 36 states of Nigeria. That's influence

I don't know if Obi can do the same for all states.

Like i said, you are too early. But you can celebrate though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

No it is not too early, Obi has already changed the dynamics - people have been energised... You think this election would be this interesting if we only have Tinubu vs Atiku?

Whatever the result, who ever wins has no choice than to perform well else he would be voted out by next election cycle.

To me sha, na Kwankwaso be the real spoiler; I believe him & his red cap people are gonna do really well in the North; If he does well in the High Votes Northern states, thus diminishing Atiku & Tinubu hope on Northern Votes then Obi could win this thing...

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Peace has come here to stay. Can't believe Ẹ̀gbọ́n Dayọ̀ and Arinze finally settled their grievances and joking around with each other.

Otem don cage Satan on this thread.
hahaha

You see as Jay Jay dey pour praises on tinubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2023
seankafor:

Listen bro ...Tinubus age is the major reason why even most yorubas may not vote him. He is clearly unfit..and probably holding place for that dark hearted shettima.

If he was very healthy, he won't be getting all the criticisms and mockery from oppositions. ..cos he may even turn out to be a good president.

We don't want another president that will turn oyibo hospital to his office.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2023
Oasis, i sight you, abeg wetin be your own rank for this agbado army? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Olowunl01:

No it is not too early, Obi has already changed the dynamics - people have been energised... You think this election would be this interesting if we only have Tinubu vs Atiku?

Whatever the result, who ever wins has no choice than to perform well else he would be voted out by next election cycle.

To me sha, na Kwankwaso be the real spoiler; I believe him & his red cap people are gonna do really well in the North; If he does well in the High Votes Northern states, thus diminishing Atiku & Tinubu hope on Northern Votes then Obi could win this thing...

What we've been saying since.. The North is not giving any body block vote this time. Only kwankwaso inspires the northern voters but he doesn't have enough spread around, Tinubu and atiku are what we call "cover your nose and vote" candidates. Candidates who you know are bad but for personal interests still vote them. Only Obi and kwankwaso are the inspiring candidates, the ones that fill their supporters with enthusiasm heading to the polls. And Obi has a much wider spread.

Obi is the only candidate that will perform exceedingly well outside his own region than the rest and I expect that to clinch him Victory.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please know your local candidates.

Eyes away from President Obi and unto your local races.

The person's responsible for holding state governors in check, the governors responsible for state appropriation and management of funds, People responsible for drafting and passing legislation.

I present to you, some of our very best candidates. The faces of the new Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
A001:
Manchester derby. I would have wanted a draw, but Manchester City will win.

A draw or City win. Manure cannot win
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

A draw or City win. Manure cannot win
Yea
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Otemically..... this thread is fuckin interesting these days.

Lord Otem has brought peace to the thread.
He is the real Unifier.

Vote Otem for President 2023!!!

Otem is the Most High Priest of the Supreme Atum. Presidency is a step down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
They have apologised

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:
They have apologised

I even forgot that you had asked my opinion on the issue.

I don't know the ethnic composition of the country but if a vast majority of their population speaks Swahili and have already been learning both Swahili and English, there's no need to phase the local language out.

But if their ethnic composition is anything like ours where you have more than 500 different languages and cultures, then English is absolutely imperative and should be the principal language.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:
They have apologised

The policy of teaching in Swahili and English is good, and each ethnic group in Nigeria should toe the same path, teaching in a local language and supplementing it with English.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
A001:

The policy of teaching in Swahili and English is good, and each ethnic group in Nigeria should toe the same path, teaching in a local language and supplementing it with English.

How do you aim to achieve this in Nigeria considering the fact that Nigeria has so many ethnic groups?

For example, an Hausa teacher teaching students in any school in the East. You also have to factor that the students might be made up of different tribes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) ... (4629) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m), GloriousGbola, BlueRayDick, DeadPresidents, Ibime(m), YoungB1a(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.