Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,514 members, 7,826,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1470841 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (4671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2022
Oasis007:
grin grin grin

BlueRayDick.... why nau.

Yeye ma n dun yan nau.

A lule leleyi ati gba ka mu.

I never wake up o. When I wake up we cook cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Izzou..... abeg, free me o jhaare.

By the way, are you in support of someone as Ademola Adeleke? Is he the type of change you and some other monikers are seeking?

To be very honest, there's a good and bad side of his victory.

The bad is that they just committed their future to another belly dancer. That guy na joke.

But then, it also shows that there is an effect for bad governance. If Oyetola was performing, he would lose. Let's be sincere.

I'm an advocate of voting out non performing parties. It would make anybody sit up

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

If you're on NL, you'll think every SWesterner will vote APC.

Before now, you'll have thought that Adeleke stood no chance because Tinubu blew kisses during the rally.

Their analysis always dey funny...
SW bloc votes...Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso share this and share that, u go think say na birthday cake Dem dey share like that... grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=BlueRayDick post=114812672][/quote]
Man propose but God decree supercede our prediction.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2022
So tinubu bottle his own state, even with their so called structure grin grin

So APC structure nah to hire werey portable( so that he go shit on awolowo mouth) and buying votes up-and-down grin grin

#2023 we go shock unah

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Did ur people call u to a meeting and told u whom they will all be voting come 2023 ?

Yes, they did. grin grin grin grin

If you read comments here, you'll think PDP won't get one vote from SW

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Them don humble the "Emi lokan" Crooner for him home State grin, no Aregbeshola to help them rig this time.

Aregboshola Japa go U.S.A, one MF com carry him matter for head grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2022
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In your mind my people will carry their vote and give Atiku abi or peter Obi ? grin Abeg stop sleeping on the bicycle.

Do you live in osun?
Are you from osun?

Pls if you don't live or come from osun don't argue with me on this. We were simply tired of APC rule in Osun state,we wanted to make a statement and we did. Come presidential election we will rally behind APC.

Osun people are tired of APC in their state but satisfied with APC at federal level? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2022
TrebleChamp:
It is only sentiment that will make people vote for APC in any Election ever again, that useless party shouldn't even be presenting candidate for any office after destroying Nigeria in just under 8 years.

2023 go too make sense, only rigging will make that Ancestor win the Presidency.

I hope Buhari keeps to his Democracy Day statement that only the people's choice will emerge in 2023. PDP is also a useless Party, but i will celebrate this victory still cool...
new electoral act has made it difficult for rigging to occur..

Only vote buying thrives

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Vawulence is never an option

Oasis007 translate grin grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

The bad is that they just committed their future to another belly dancer. That guy na joke.

But then, it also shows that there is an effect for bad governance. If Oyetola was performing, he would lose. Let's be sincere.

I'm an advocate of voting out non performing parties. It would make anybody sit up

Oyetola performed well brother. He inherited 170 Billions Naira DEBT, yet he's paying Salaries fully and at when due. He constructed 500km of Roads as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/aregbesola-left-n170-debt-6bn-in-osun-says-former-commissioner/%3famp

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Of a truth Osun has more Muslims than Christians , but then their are traditionalists amongst the population who identify with Christianity or Islam for the sake of filling forms and social interraction ( But in actual fact they are traditionalists) . So this will distort whatever data anybody wants to reference .

On the other hand , that Adeleke guy is neither a christian or a muslim in the real sense of it Niggga is some “Uhtred the godles” , he doesn’t live to serve any king or higher power, he just wants to flex and enjoy . He’s in a cele church today singing with Mega 99 and the next week u see him with some respected Islamic cleric at his Islamic lectures as guest of honor . The guy will most likely spend the night of those days boozing and kpanshing eves here and there . I can bet no church can come out and claim Ademola has attended their church 10 out of the 52 sundays in a year …same way no imam can boast to have had Nurudeen behind him while he was calling jumat prayers 10 out of the 52 fridays in the last one year .

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Oasis007:

Oyetola performed well brother. He inherited 170 Billions Naira DEBT, yet he's paying Salaries fully and at when due. He constructed 500km of Roads as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/aregbesola-left-n170-debt-6bn-in-osun-says-former-commissioner/%3famp

What party left the 170 billion naira debt?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2022
Amoto94:

Man propose but God decree supercede our prediction.

Fair enough , but the people have a say too. I will rather say God has made it possible for the say of the people to come to fruition .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by mikuz(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2022
homesteady:

Osun people are tired of APC in their state but satisfied with APC at federal level? grin

grin grin grin grin grin

APC at Federal level have delivered in Osun state but at state level they underperformed.
Don't you get it?
Your party can deliver at Federal level and underperform at state level na.
The party does not have the wherewithal to deliver at both state and Federal level. Delivering at state level will take time, give it time.
Don't you get it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

What party left the 170 billion naira debt?

Aregbe Political Congress grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Oasis007:

He's not bro. He picked the name for political reason.

Ok...Thanks
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Aregboshola Japa go U.S.A, one MF com carry him matter for head grin grin
Sebi dey told us Emi Lo Kan owns SouthWest, see as his people dirty him in his home State. E be like i go begin campaign for Jandor/Funke candidacy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

Yes, they did. grin grin grin grin

If you read comments here, you'll think PDP won't get one vote from SW

U dey mind popi? Person wey no dey Nigeria dey claim say his people will deliver 2023. Person wey be say na when he call home or people from home come back gist am he dey get small gist about happenings in the state .

People wey dey home don use their vote fire sound warning , he dey claim say he know their mind ; mind wey he no know prior to this election grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

what is this with belly dancer this poco lee that.

is it a wrong thing for anyone to dance or know how to gbese?

Buhari was a die hard politician...what was the outcome

just lower ur expectation and don't just castigate someone that has not yet assume office.

oyetola was voted out cos he didnt meet up with d expectation of many....isn't he a politician?

Abeg make una die d matter of dancing..

The most outstanding thing about d victory..is people can decide.........influence is DOA

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Segedinho:

what is this with belly dancer this poco lee that.

is it a wrong thing for anyone to dance or know how to gbese?

Buhari was a die hard politician...what was the outcome

just lower ur expectation and don't just castigate someone that has not yet assume office.

oyetola was voted out cos he didnt meet up with d expectation of many....isn't he a politician?

Abeg make una die d matter of dancing

What is his plan for the state?

And how does he plan to achieve that?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2022
One of APC structure grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Did ur people call u to a meeting and told u whom they will all be voting come 2023 ?

No. .....but I know the words on the streets. People never hide their intentions of voting for PDP come this Gubernatorial election even when they were APC supporters themselves. Hope you can see the screenshot of the WhatsApp below.

Osun will be BATified come 2023.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

What is his plan for the state?

And how does he plan to achieve that?

buhari had so many plans....what did he do

it isnt abt blabbling about plan and doing nothing.......

give him lil time b4 throwing punch.......

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2022
popizaino:

No. .....but I know the words on the streets. People never hide their intentions of voting for PDP come this Gubernatorial election even when they were APC supporters themselves. Hope you can see the screenshot of the WhatsApp below.

Osun will be BATified come 2023.

1 person is not people . *in Yoruba * "enikan ó kín jẹ́ awade, ọpọ èèyàn lo'n jẹ́ Janmọ "

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

If you're on NL, you'll think every SWesterner will vote APC.

Before now, you'll have thought that Adeleke stood no chance because Tinubu blew kisses during the rally.

Which Yoruba man will Tinubu be contesting against in the Presidential election? grin

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2022
grin

Let me make something clear. SW are so matured and sophisticated politically. You've got to perform optimally to keep your Party at helm in any of SW States.

For instance, look at Abia State, they keep wailing every four years, yet couldn't kick PDP out of the State.

If Adeleke fails to perform well, then he has got a term only to spend. I wish him best of luck though.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

U dey mind popi? Person wey no dey Nigeria dey claim say his people will deliver 2023. Person wey be say na when he call home or people from home come back gist am he dey get small gist about happenings in the state .

People wey dey home don use their vote fire sound warning , he dey claim say he know their mind ; mind wey he no know prior to this election grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Let me make something clear. SW are so matured and sophisticated politically. You've got to perform optimally to keep your Party at helm in any of SW States.

For instance, look at Abia State, they keep wailing every four years, yet couldn't kick out PDP out of the State.

If Adeleke fails to perform well, then he has got a term only to spend. I wish him best of luck though.

You probably haven't been to Ogun state.

Compared to what that state should generate, they are operating below below below optimally

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2022
afrodoc2:

Which Yoruba man will Tinubu be contesting against in the Presidential election? grin

grin

Omo wa ni e je o se!

Dudes here don't understand yorubas at all. They honestly expect yorubas to pick Atiku/Obi over Tinubu?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2022
afrodoc2:

Atiku had no Yoruba man when he won Ondo state.

I have not said Tinubu wont win.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (4671) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.