Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,263 members, 7,842,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1512360 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (4720) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

1 person is not people . *in Yoruba * "enikan ó kín jẹ́ awade, ọpọ èèyàn lo'n jẹ́ Janmọ "

That is actually 2 persons and I don't think you can't call them people.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

You probably haven't been to Ogun state.

Compared to what that state should generate, they are operating below below below optimally

grin

AD, PDP, ACN and APC have ruled the State since 1999. How many Party has ruled Abia State since 1999?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Segedinho:

what is this with belly dancer this poco lee that.

is it a wrong thing for anyone to dance or know how to gbese?

Buhari was a die hard politician...what was the outcome

just lower ur expectation and don't just castigate someone that has not yet assume office.

oyetola was voted out cos he didnt meet up with d expectation of many....isn't he a politician?

Abeg make una die d matter of dancing..

The most outstanding thing about d victory..is people can decide.........influence is DOA

I think u are getting these things wrong. We all are happy for the fact that the people can decide and their voice can be heard through INEC doing the right thing and announcing the winner.

But then I think we should be talking about our political parties bringing their best men forward if they mean well for the state and not some clown who can't even articulate what he will do and how we will do it when he gets there.

In all honesty Adeleke does not deserve to rule any state at all, nigga's got nothing going for him other than coming from a rich home. A man who is not serious enough to have the minimum SSCE requirements until it became an issue for him. For example PDP would've queued behind Somone like Akin Ogunbiyi, the man has companies he runs mutual benefits microfinance bank, mutual benefits assurance, and other companies in his group that employed as much as 5,000 staff and doing well in the business world. But no! They will rather Adeleke who would pack as many sycophants into his cabinet and they will just run the state anyhow they can till next election angry

Maybe we should be focusing on party primaries bringing forth credible candidates going forward. Just my thought

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

AD, PDP, ACN and APC have ruled the State since 1999. How many Party has ruled Abia State since 1999?

I have not taken anything away from your Abia Arguement.

I am just telling you that the optimally story doesn't fly everywhere.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2022
popizaino:

That is actually 2 persons and I don't think you can't call them people.

Remove 2 out of the total people that voted Adeleke, tell me the remaining numbers

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Remove 2 out of the total people that voted Adeleke, tell me the remaining numbers

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why are you like this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why are you like this?

I dey kitchen today, I wan cook and na popiziano na one of my tasters grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

U dey mind popi? Person wey no dey Nigeria dey claim say his people will deliver 2023. Person wey be say na when he call home or people from home come back gist am he dey get small gist about happenings in the state .

People wey dey home don use their vote fire sound warning , he dey claim say he know their mind ; mind wey he no know prior to this election grin

Funny enough I come dey osun right now grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Let me make something clear. SW are so matured and sophisticated politically. You've got to perform optimally to keep your Party at helm in any of SW States.

For instance, look at Abia State, they keep wailing every four years, yet couldn't kick PDP out of the State.

If Adeleke fails to perform well, then he has got a term only to spend. I wish him best of luck though.

I agree with you, so that means, SW wouldn't vote en masse for APC at the federal seeing as the APC has also failed them woefully, right?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Fair enough , but the people have a say too. I will rather say God has made it possible for the say of the people to come to fruition .
Of course putting the effort is required but as for the outcome it's not within our control entirely. It's like saying God will provide for you but you're not seeking the means to gain sustenance.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2022
We no dey give shishi
We no dey give shishi.

They tried sha

grin grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2022
donjazet:
I expect to see soo many videos tomorrow of pastors condemning the APC ticket and endorsing Peter Obi.

Soo many churches are going to preach against the Muslim Muslim ticket. Personally I don't like people using the pulpit to preach politics, but if it works for good if us all, I'm fine.
I hope you don't cry when Mosques start preaching and supporting the Muslim Muslim ticket grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2022
popizaino:

Funny enough I come dey osun right now grin

Post a pishure of u in front of Ur ọba Palace and crop Ur face. E get reason why
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Post a pishure of u in front of Ur ọba Palace and crop Ur face. E get reason why

If only he voted, Maybe Oyetola would have won. grin

He didn't

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Amoto94:

Of course putting the effort is required but as for the outcome it's not within our control entirely. It's like saying God will provide for you but you're not seeking the means to gain sustenance.

Yeah, I get u.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:
grin grin grin
That's true majority of the population are Muslim
They even dominated most of the LGA
More like 60/40
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2022
Aregbe baba weyrey grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

And what makes you think this 2 are not the same as the remaining numbers?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

Atiku had no Yoruba man when he won Ondo state.

I have not said Tinubu wont win.

How does this relate? It would be significant if he defeated a Yoruba from a major party in Ondo Sate. That was 2 Hausa/Fulani competing against each other so of course one will win and the other will lose.

Anyway as things stand next year's election is between Tinubu and Atiku. Both Obidients and Obidi.ots are sitting on a long thing.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
afrodoc2:

How does this relate? It would be significant if he defeated a Yoruba from a major party in Ondo Sate. That was 2 Hausa/Fulani competing against each other so of course one will win and the other will lose.

Anyway as things stand next year's election is between Tinubu and Atiku. Both Obidients and Obidi.ots are sitting on a long thing.

Any which way doc

If na Atiku, I go manage. My feelings dey everywhere like Oloshoo own grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

On a Sunday? grin

Let there be peace please
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

Any which way doc

Oloshoo no get feelings my brother, they just wan render service and get paid smiley

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2022
This is a thread by Jarus corroborating what Popizaino said regarding 2023 presidential election.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SirJarus/status/1548585516362305544

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2022
Skimpledawg:

On a Sunday? grin

Let there be peace please
cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2022
What happened to the master strategist Oasis007?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Oloshoo no get feelings my brother, they just wan render service and get paid smiley

Some dey catch small small feelings.

If you perform well, you'll get some discount during the next pre season gamegrin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2022
donjazet:

I agree with you, so that means, SW wouldn't vote en masse for APC at the federal seeing as the APC has also failed them woefully, right?

grin

Let me make something clear. SW are so matured and sophisticated politically. You've got to perform optimally to keep your Party at helm in any of SW States.

For instance, look at Abia State, they keep wailing every four years, yet couldn't kick PDP out of the State.

If Adeleke fails to perform well, then he has got a term only to spend. I wish him best of luck though.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

Any which way doc

They are all bad business. One is too sick, the other is too corrupt, the 3rd is a snake oil salesman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Skimpledawg:
What happened to the master strategist Oasis007?

grin

Good People of Osun want a change and it has to be respected.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2022
izzou:

Some dey catch small small feelings.

If you perform well, you'll get some discount during the next pre season gamegrin

With your years of experience on this subject matter i don't think anyone can really debate the facts with you. cry

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Amoto94:
This is a thread by Jarus corroborating what Popizaino said regarding 2023 presidential election.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SirJarus/status/1548585516362305544

Nobody said Tinubu won't win. I don't even know how this one started this morning

Tinubu will win Osun
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2022
afrodoc2:

With your years of experience on this subject matter i don't think anyone can really debate the facts with you. cry

You seem to have some facts, hoping for a debate grin

Care to share some, sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (4720) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: enigma0, Theflint1(m), Kundistrict(m), DammyOlu123(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.