Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1589812 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Emaprince:
Do you remember the time Don j was asking for an utopian world? grin

Thing is...he takes it too seriously, and can easily be offended if you don't agree with him. Na why he he beef with many people.

I'm an idealist, which means I strongly wish to see the very best of society.
Yeah, this tends to mean I get over passionate about certain things. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Who else is seeing the new obi advert on nairaland?? E get as the thing dey sweet me. Digital advertisment is something the obi campaign should have been topping in. But it's good they've latched on finally.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Na izzou wey dey still use unreliable gold circle wet go dey help babes misplace their period. And that that is lost will not be found grin
Izzou don buy market 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

I lived in Lagos for a long time. I still visit consistently. I also have relatives there. And laslty, this point is absurd, generally. One doesn't need to live in Maiduguri to know what Boko Haram is doing there.
This point makes no sense.

But almost everybody here telling you that Gbadamosi is just feeding on our fears lives in Lagos

Lives...I mean "Currently"

Yet, you have continued to argue and argue.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Donjazet2 do you have Fuel?

Omo. E hard to find oo. But I do. It's 380 a litter sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Boss when can i talk in a woman's bre.ast to get her in the mood quicker?

What is this, egbon?

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
TrebleChamp:

You want to talk to a woman's bre.ast to quickly get her in the mood?

If i claim to understand this question i would be lying. If you are asking for jazz to get a woman in the mood then ebuka and sege are the 2 maestros on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Spy360:

I said majority Mr Dayo.

And that's because of the Christian block and the most of the non northerners living in the north.

What are these majority of Northern states where Atiku is likely to win and Obi will come second?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Spy360:

Lamentations of a drowning man.

Why didn't he talk about Kwankwaso?

Offcourse Peter Obi is a threat to their useless structure.

By the way, Sultan of Sokoto said Peter Obi was his landlord.

This man is too humble. The president we need.
Obi was Sultans landlord and
Tinubu is Obis landlord

So its Tinubu we need

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

In the olden day, e don tey....

Na Roman Schnapp.

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFLzMcIJ-XU

This used to be jam

Mad melon and mountain black
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:
Isn't it funny that DonJ does not even live in Lagos, but has so much knowledge about how Igbos are affected by bigotry here?

grin

This is what riles everyone up. People who were born in, lived in or live in Lagos are telling you that tribalism is at its relative lowest but you are insisting there's an agenda to bring on a genocide/xenocide. How?

Lagos where Igbos become chairmen of landlords association, contest in top-ranking elections and win, contest for government elective posts, and fill government appointive posts suddenly has Nazi camps to gore Igbos?

It (targeting Igbos) won't even happen in Oyo State or Ogun with very significant Igbo populations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
TrebleChamp:

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

But almost everybody here telling you that Gbadamosi is just feeding on our fears lives in Lagos

Lives...I mean "Currently"

Yet, you have continued to argue and argue.

First there is no "almost everybody". Second what gives anyone the right to misinterpret the man's motive?

He has sounded out an alarm based on what he's seeing, heck based on what we're seeing.

Abi no be for this page, person dey call tribe "beasts and cannibals"??

In case I need to remind you look very well at these and see exactly what gbadamosi is warning against.
Mind you, I'm posting unprovoked comments.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

This used to be jam

Mad melon and mountain black

I was in Secondary school then

There was this radio show that was hosted by the Late Dan Foster. MTN was the sponsor sha. It was about Music charts.

When this song dropped, it topped the chart for months.

May the soul of my Palito radio rest in peace.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Spy360:

That is also quite remarkable. But not as remarkable as what I posted. I am talking about a southern eastern Christian president and a fulani Muslim sultan. Imagine the unity it will establish across both ethnic and religious lines.

Southern Christians and Northern Moslems have been friends for centuries. Nothing new there. Almost everyone have a friend from the other side of the country with a different religion as far back as we can remember. Its not a new thing

Sanusi spent a lot of his youthful years in Lagos and surely will have many Southern Christian friends
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

I was in Secondary school then

There was this radio show that was hosted by the Late Dan Foster. MTN was the sponsor sha. It was about Music charts.

When this song dropped, it topped the chart for months.

May the soul of my Palito radio rest in peace.

I remember for like a week on my laptop I had this music on repeat cos the beat was sick. Na their first album I take rock most of my NYSC years
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I knew this would happen. While military rule ended in 1999, military brutality on civilian never stopped till date; that is why I always advise people to avoid confrontation degenerating to use of force with any military personnel.

The funny thing is soldiers don't really get punished by their superiors for assaulting civilians.

One innocent barber or tailor or mechanic is currently in guard room now answering questions wey no concern am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

First there is no "almost everybody". Second what gives anyone the right to misinterpret the man's motive?

He has sounded out an alarm based on what he's seeing, heck based on what we're a seeing.

Abi no be for this page, person dey call tribe "beasts and cannibals"??

In case I need to remind you look very well at these and see exactly what gbadamosi is warning against.
Mind you, I'm posting unprovoked comments.

If Ken Nnamani tweeted that Igbos and Yorubas supporting BAT are being attacked by Obidients, would you agree with it?

I already know your answer, but let's pretend it would be neutral

Gbadamosi is in the opposition and would say anything to hurt APC's chances. These are politicians for heaven's sake.

For us in Lagos, nobody is attacking us yet. Igbos have markets that are largely dominated by them; markets where the whole leaders are Igbos, and nothing is happening

Let's let politicians be politicians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

This is what riles everyone up. People who were born in, lived in or live in Lagos are telling you that tribalism is at its relative lowest but you are insisting there's an agenda to bring on a genocide/xenocide. How?

Lagos where Igbos become chairmen of landlords association, contest in top-ranking elections and win, contest for government elective posts, and fill government appointive posts suddenly has Nazi camps to gore Igbos?

It (targeting Igbos) won't even happen in Oyo State or Ogun with very significant Igbo populations.

I really hopes he agrees with you.

I know DonJ. He won't
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

I remember for like a week on my laptop I had this music on repeat cos the beat was sick. Na their first album I take rock most of my NYSC years

Those days, hits takes a long of time before it fizzles out.

Maybe because there were less musicians then.

Today, everyday get one new song wey just come out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The most informative post since we opened this thread

I go bite Mukinatu neck comot

cool

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

If Ken Nnamani tweeted that Igbos and Yorubas supporting BAT are being attacked by Obidients, would you agree with it?

I already know your answer, but let's pretend it would be neutral

Gbadamosi is in the opposition and would say anything to hurt APC's chances. These are politicians for heaven's sake.

For us in Lagos, nobody is attacking us yet. Igbos have markets that are largely dominated by them; markets where the whole leaders are Igbos, and nothing is happening

Let's let politicians be politicians

That there are very successful Igbo people in Lagos, (right from time) does not mean that that there is not a present danger looming or rather hateful narratives being groomed.

What I see here is you playing the ostrich, that is burying your head in sand to pretend not to be aware of what is happening around you..

Tinubu's wife said, we no trust you igbos again.
A hardcore tinubu supporter here has a solid history of haunting Igbo people online.

Mc oluomo came out to blame Igbo people for spreading fake news when it was revealed transporters were being forced to pay for tinubu paraphernalia.

I could go on and on to show you a pattern of tribal brewing but of course you would keep diverting.
What if I showed you other Yoruba people kicking against tinubu's tribal politics, what would you say?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

He has sounded out an alarm based on what he's seeing, heck based on what we're a seeing.

Since you insist we shouldn't question anybody's motive and always take what they posit as face value,

he's Buhari just last year warning about South Easterners to stop killing non-indigenes in Igboland.

Buhari condemns killings of non-indigenes, police officials in South East

- https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-condemns-killings-of-non-indigenes-police-officials-in-south-east/

According to your logic, Donjazet2, the SE are tribalistic killing non-indigenes and police, right?

Don't dodge this.

smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

That there are very successful Igbo people in Lagos, (right from time) does not mean that that there is not a present danger looming or rather hateful narratives being groomed.

What I see here is you playing the ostrich, that is burying your head in sand to pretend not to be aware of what is happening around you..

Tinubu's wife said, we no trust you igbos again.
A hardcore tinubu supporter here has a solid history of haunting Igbo people online.

Mc oluomo came out to blame Igbo people for spreading fake news when it was revealed transporters were being forced to pay for tinubu paraphernalia.

I could go on and on to show you a pattern of tribal brewing but of course you would keep diverting.
What if I showed you other Yoruba people kicking against tinubu's tribal politics, what would you say?

We have debunked that Remi's own time after time.

Can i see that of the bolded? I haven't seen it before
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:
This Naira redesign policy that they claim is supposed to prevent vote buying might just have created the perfect market for vote buying, even those wey no go sell their votes before, in the face of a severe cash shortage will be tempted to.

When a policy is implemented without careful thinking
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
EndSARS happened in 2020

McOluomo visited Oshodi to see the disaster for himself.

One in his team said it was Igbos that did it.

Watch the video, and hear his reactions and that of others.

Like i said DonJ, leave politicians with their mindgames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytNjc7QUJwQ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
afrodoc2:

You want to talk to a woman's bre.ast to quickly get her in the mood?

If i claim to understand this question i would be lying. If you are asking for jazz to get a woman in the mood then ebuka and sege are the 2 maestros on this forum.
I don edit my post jare, i meant where can i touch in a woman's bre.ast to get her on quicker...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

What is this, egbon?

grin grin
This my keyboard just dey misbehave jare, i don Edith my earlier post...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

Since you insist we shouldn't question anybody's motive and always take what they posit as face value,

he's Buhari just last year warning about South Easterners to stop killing non-indigenes in Igboland.

Buhari condemns killings of non-indigenes, police officials in South East

- https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-condemns-killings-of-non-indigenes-police-officials-in-south-east/

According to your logic, Donjazet2, the SE are tribalistic killing non-indigenes and police, right?
Don't dodge this.
smiley

Honestly I expected much better from you..
Your methods of argument today are Soo uncharacteristic of what we've seen from you on this thread. This constant urge to invent false narratives\accusations and run with it.

Disstroy, you just made this assertion below: in this statement you've made, can you state the logic of mine" you're talking about?

According to your logic, Donjazet2, the SE are tribalistic killing non-indigenes and police, right

Because I don't see where I be stated that people of SW are tribalistic. I'm according that tag to the supporters of a particular candidate. And backing it with evidence.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
TrebleChamp:
I don edit my post jare, i meant where can i touch in a woman's bre.ast to get her on quicker...

It seems bre.ast gat different branches grin

Touch the Nipples nah 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
TrebleChamp:

I am a virgin o. I don't know how to do kerewa. Anyway, Gbola has already given a detailed pictorial illustration.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Away from all these, does anyone have any idea about this qnet stuff on frontpage?

I have a friend involved in it, someone I would usually trust with financial ideas and this person was trying to sell me this stuff. I immediately smelt ponzi but he was going above and beyond to prove that this was not a ponzi scheme..

Anyone with any idea about this qnet stuff here?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Tochex101(m), DynamoDeGreat, GloriousGbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.