Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1589300 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

The highlighted is flawed. In fact, you've disingenuously accused ANYONE who supports Tinubu of being anti-Igbo/tribalistic.

At other times, you've stated the only reason anyone would support Tinubu is tribalism. Another flaw. There are individual cases to exemplify that accusation but your continuous tribal-brushing of EVERYONE who supoorts Tinubu is blackmail.

It shouldn't be the only talking point. There are enough talking points which project Tinubu in the bad light without always going the tribal route.

We share some sort of comradeship fused by the presidential election and for that reason nonetheless, I'd spare you the dragging or tone down on it. But don't think I wouldn't if necessary.

Since Monday it was trolling about "matured jungles" and everyone trolling Tinubu then boom! It swithed to ambiguously blackmailing a whole group of being tribalistic.

Haven't you noticed how even those who support Obi here like Blueray and Siege have been forced to explain away and exonerate their tribe of the accused bigotry? It's a natural reaction.
Whether tacitly or vaguely, if my tribe is being cast in a bad light needlessly, I'd respond. It's completely human.

You are getting people who align with the same cause as yourself as regardless the 2023 presidential election and in support of Obi to go defensive.

Enough!

The kind of person Donj is ehhn; No matter how sound ur advice is to him is ,he will not listen except it aligns with his personal opinion. U fit use 1 million hours make him see ur point but na u go tire to dey shalaye.

I still can't forget his anti-Abarahmovic agenda on Chelsea thread at the start of the Russian-Ukraine war. Each time I remember the whole thing I will just have a good laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
This election has more religious undertone than even ethnicity

Anybody selling the tribal card is just wasting his time. Most Yorubas i have seen voting against Tinubu are Christians (emphasis on 'Most' and 'I')

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Emaprince:
Honestly I dont think its a yoruba vs igbo thingy. Thats not what the man was implying too.

I think its more of the thugs in lagos, who sees the APC flag bearer as their God. These are the miscreants that should be arrested now to prevent chaos during and after election.

I think Buhari is already doing that with the operation stillwater that was reported here few days ago.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I think Buhari is already doing that with the operation stillwater that was reported here few days ago.

Yeah..I hope they take it seriously.

Meanwhile the money wey banks no get....

https://www.nairaland.com/7552905/governor-collected-n500m-new-notes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The kind of person Donj is ehhn; No matter how sound ur advice is to him is ,he will not listen except it aligns with his personal opinion. U fit use 1 million hours make him see ur point but na u go tire to dey shalaye.

I still can't forget his anti-Abarahmovic agenda on Chelsea thread at the start of the Russian-Ukraine war. Each time I remember the whole thing I will just have a good laugh grin
Do you remember the time Don j was asking for an utopian world? grin

Thing is...he takes it too seriously, and can easily be offended if you don't agree with him. Na why he he beef with many people.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
Emaprince:

Shebi I don tell una say bankers dey complicit in all of these things, una think say I no know wetin I dey talk. The same way Oil marketers dey divert PMS , na the same way those bank top execs dey divert naira now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
This Naira redesign policy that they claim is supposed to prevent vote buying might just have created the perfect market for vote buying, even those wey no go sell their votes before, in the face of a severe cash shortage will be tempted to.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If you are confuse by default nothing can change it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Emaprince:

I challenge him to mention names
He's just a short man liar
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

He won't listen because he's a diehard tribalist. He knows exactly what he's trying to do on this thread

Click on the link below and see the kind of person he is.

https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions/1228#120038999

When one lof his supporters was exposed be posting Afonja statements, he brushed it aside with laughing emojis

There's a reason you've never seen him spam here with anti-Yoruba screenshots from the same threads he goes to cherry pick his screenshots from...and it's the same reason he referred to Chris Ngige as a Yoruba bastard.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Emaprince:

These stories are not making any sense. 500m from where?

Politicians are now trying to make us feel like they have the money already so the naira redesign aimed at stopping vote buying has failed. The grand plot in my opinion is to ensure a policy reversal so they now actually have the money.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
Emaprince:
Do you remember the time Don j was asking for an utopian world? grin

Thing is...he takes it too seriously, and can easily be offended if you don't agree with him. Na why he he beef with many people.

Yeah He has a very strong conviction in his beliefs and opinions. If u don't agree with him, na to just tread with caution make u no collect wotowoto grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I challenge him to mention names
He's just a short man liar
That was how he came and said he's seen Jonathan's list of persons that he wants to assassinate and the only reason he can sleep fine is that he knows Amaechi, Buhari and Tinubu are higher up the list than he is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those were fun times sha

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
nihilistjnr:

He won't listen because he's a diehard tribalist. He knows exactly what he's trying to do on this thread

When one lof his supporters was exposed be posting Afonja statements, he brushed it aside with laughing emojis
There's a reason you've never seen him spam here with anti-Yoruba screenshots from the same threads he goes to cherry pick his screenshots from...and it's the same reason he referred to Chris Ngige as a Yoruba bastard.

Nihilistjnr, them use you swear for me??

You have started the same predictable pattern where you first throw shots and act as if it's the other person's fault..

Now you want make me and you start again.
For the umpteenth time. AVOID ME!!
YOU DON START AGAIN!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:
That was how he came and said he's seen Jonathan's list of persons that he wants to assassinate and the only reason he can sleep fine is that he knows Amaechi, Buhari and Tinubu are higher up the list than he is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those were fun times sha
This man and wike I no know who I hate pass
Dirty politicians angry angry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

Nihilistjnr, them use you swear for me??

You have started the same predictable pattern where you first throw shots and act as if it's the other person's fault..

Now you want make me and you start again.
For the umpteenth time. AVOID ME!!
YOU DON START AGAIN!!
Shut the fvck up Mugu
Where did he throw a shot or insult in his post
Shameless unrepentant liar, always claiming the victim

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Fate chose me to be the one to state that to him. I'm not Yoruba. I'm not a Northerner. I'm from a neighbouring state to his which votes similar pattern nationally. And, like him, I support Peter Obi and anti-Tinubu.

These conditions mean I can state the blunt truth about the near-constant tribal themes to his political arguments without a proffered excuse of being sympathetic because of my tribe, state, candidate or religion.

Does he make good points about the polity? Yeah. I'd say he's passionate. Most people here are. That's a good thing. But why ruin them by making most of those points with tribal-infused narratives?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Yeah He has a very strong conviction in his beliefs and opinions. If u don't agree with him, na to just tread with caution make u no collect wotowoto grin

But the thing is, I ALWAYS BACK UP MY CLAIMS.

If I'm making a point, I'm providing all facts why I think it's so.

This tribalism issue, I've always stated that tinubu is running a highly tribal charged campaign. You yourself disagreed with that, I pointed out what his own wife said. now you yourself are hearing those talking points from the man himself. Especially the xenophobic talking points. How he "accommodated so and so in his state".
You may not think much of that kind of statement, not until you realize that his Yoruba supporters will actually take those things personally and it can translate to actions. There are already some landlords who won't accept tenants of a certain tribes.

I always call out wrong when I see it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Shut the fvck up Mugu
Where did he throw a shot or insult in his post
Shameless unrepentant liar, always claiming the victim

This dog don start!! Again with the obsession. Oga why you no fit free me na? You don see me talk give you before?? Why can't you let go of this weird kink you have for me.

Take your own signature advise. If my post pisses you off, go and wee wee. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Isn't it funny that DonJ does not even live in Lagos, but has so much knowledge about how Igbos are affected by bigotry here?

grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

This dog don start!! Again with the obsession. Oga why you no fit free me na? You don see me talk give you before?? Why can't you let go of this weird kink you have for me.

Take your own signature advise. If my post pisses you off, go and wee wee. cheesy
Can you unfollow me mad man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

But the thing is, I ALWAYS BACK UP MY CLAIMS.

If I'm making a point, I'm providing all facts why I think it's so.

This tribalism issue, I've always stated that tinubu is running a highly tribal charged campaign. You yourself disagreed with that, I pointed out what his own wife said. now you yourself are hearing those talking points from the man himself. Especially the xenophobic talking points. How he "accommodated so and so in his state".
You may not think much of that kind of statement, not until you realize that his Yoruba supporters will actually take those things personally and it can translate to actions. There are already some landlords who won't accept tenants of a certain tribes.

I always call out wrong when I see it.

Did u backup ur claim that Abramovic was a murderer who killed people to get his wealth ?

Let’s start from there

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:
Isn't it funny that DonJ does not even live in Lagos, but has so much knowledge about how Igbos are affected by bigotry here?

grin
Person way they argue America politics like say he they yankee
E no shock you grin grin
Agba clown

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

grin

Person wey no dey speak Yoruba but dey interpret wetin Remi Tinubu talk in Yoruba as tribal slur grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I just shake my head that day when I saw ur expose on the other guy.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Itsrm:

These stories are not making any sense. 500m from where?

Politicians are now trying to make us feel like they have the money already so the naira redesign aimed at stopping vote buying has failed. The grand plot in my opinion is to ensure a policy reversal so they now actually have the money.

Do you know that with the current situation of things, some peoples vote can be bought with as little as 1k cash? With the starvation of physical cash, and people desperately paying 2k at POS stands to collect just 10k, many will switch their choice on that day if they dangle some naira notes in their faces.

Its a desperate time right now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

Does he make good points about the polity? Yeah. I'd say he's passionate. Most people here are. That's a good thing. But why ruin them by making most of those points with tribal-infused narratives?

Because one cannot escape this!!!! You cannot be proactive in this election season and not observe the ethnocentrism being peddled by bad players.

I once gave an example of a significant achievement of mine on this board.

Prior to 2015 and 2019 election, dayo went on a rampage on tribalistic bigotry and he was given the free rein to do so. On the sports section, indeed he didn't display that outright bigotry rather he used his usual persuasive " mind bending logic" to support the ticket.

I'm sure that if I did not expose those nasty things dayo had said, he would attempt to use that "logic" here to push for the tinubu candidacy. And people who be bereft as to his reasons for doing so. Why would a smart person support this kind of candidate? We wouldn't have known better his inner reasons why.

Tinubu is simply not a candidate a neutral person would be attracted to, there has to be underlying factors at play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:
This Naira redesign policy that they claim is supposed to prevent vote buying might just have created the perfect market for vote buying, even those wey no go sell their votes before, in the face of a severe cash shortage will be tempted to.
Some one already thinking in the same line as me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2 do you have Fuel?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

grin

I lived in Lagos for a long time. I still visit consistently. I also have relatives there. And laslty, this point is absurd, generally. One doesn't need to live in Maiduguri to know what Boko Haram is doing there.
This point makes no sense.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Emaprince:
Do you know that with the current situation of things, some peoples vote can be bought with as little as 1k cash? With the starvation of physical cash, and people desperately paying 2k at POS stands to collect just 10k, many will switch their choice on that day if they dangle some naira notes in their faces.

Its a desperate time right now.

Where will the politician see 5k to share for every voter in a ward, talk more of an LG?

Elrufai is just whining us. You think Emefiele doesnt know the amount he has printed so far?

500 million ko, 500 gazillion ni
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
afrodoc2:
[/b]

This one will ride the period into oblivion. Next thing she will be telling izzou that she can't find her period.
Boss where can i touch in a woman's bre.ast to get her in the mood quicker?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.