Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1572990 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:
As regards this, the population of Igbo's in Lagos, is just under 20% of the state's population, Yoruba's are about 60% of the population of the state, and other ethnicities the remaining approximately 20%.
No data really supports your allotted ethnic percentages in Lagos.

There are over 320 distinct ethnic groups in Nigeria, but you seem to think it's about the Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas. Your percentage brrakdown is flawed.

If the population of Igbos in Lagos is this "small", I can bet they won't be any real significant number in the other South Western states and that's why there's little talk of them not voting in line with the wishes of the majority ethnic group in those other SW states.

Really? Ondo State alone has more Ijaw communities than Lagos. Populated with people from the SE and SS too. This much is known to people in the know.

There's no where in Ogun State you won't find Igbos and other Southern tribes.

Ibadan has been home to many SE and SS tribes for over a century. Other parts of Oyo State too.

It's so significant, like in Lagos, the governors of those other SW network with these SE and SS communities to garner votes.

How come the people there aren't always accusing the indigenes of tribal-fueled violence and other such prejudicial maltreatments?

Tinubu and his thugs do not represent the xenophiliic or xenophobic inclinations of their tribe. They are just Tinubu and his thugs doing Tinubu's bidding.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:
Tinubu would do numbers up North, I wonder why Atiku is such a vastly unpopular candidate, e case con be like that of person wey shit for church cheesy

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1621139006670131204?s=19

Yeah, Tinubu will get numbers in the north because of structure. Structure does matter. I wish is not true . I wish I can deny this but that's just the reality.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
obainojazz:
Peoole don’t get attacked in those states because it’s not a South West or Yoruba thing… but a Tinubu and his boys thing

I saw that post since on Tunde Ednut’s page but I felt it’s not that deep… Give those boys money and they’ll even attack Yoruba voters

Baba tried to show he can win votes for Buhari last election and we all saw what happened in Okota… Now imagine what he or his boys them will do.

Now this is a position I agree with and make whenever this topic comes up. When Donjazet starts the campaigns of prejudice, he shouldn't make it about a people or tribe being tribalistic. That's what pisses others off.

Me being Ibibio, if an Ibibio candidate and his boys targets people who coincidentally happen to be of other ethnicities who go against his political choices and those attacked indirectly or particularly ty to label most or all Of Ibibios as being anti-other tribes, I'd be pissed even if my preferred candidatw is from another tribe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
When I get time I go search my twitter mentions pull up the source, na even Lagos state government data, not even one done by an independent body.
DissTroy:

There are over 320 distinct ethnic groups in Nigeria, but you seem to think it's about the Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas. Your percentage brrakdown is flawed.

Really? Ondo State alone has more Ijaw communities than Lagos. Populated with people from the SE and SS too. This much is known to people in the know.

Ibadan has been home to many SE and SS tribes for over a century. Other parts of Oyo State too.

It's so significant, like in Lagos, the governors of those other SW network with these SE and SS communities to garner votes.

How come the people there aren't always accusing the indigenes of tribal-fueled violence and other such prejudicial maltreatments?

Tinubu and his thugs do not represent the xenophiliic or xenophobic inclinations of their tribe. They are just Tinubu and his thugs doing Tinubu's bidding.
As regards the bolded, I don't think anyone has said it's a Yoruba thing, even the original tweet from Donj was posted by a Yoruba man, so nobody is saying it's a Yoruba thing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
In the 2003 presidential election, Anambra gave Obasanjo almost twice the number of votes they gave Ojukwu. And Ojukwu was seen as the most reverred Igbo man alive then and controlled APGA. Little complains of rigging in the state. https://www.thecable.ng/in-2003-south-east-voted-for-obasanjo-against-ojukwu-why/amp

So, were the Igbos tribalistic against Ojukwu their tribesman? It's because he didn't embody what the Igbos want.

When you see every political move or fallout from tribal-coloured binoculars, you'd never see the full picture.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

Call out individual cases of tribalism or perceived one whenever you see (I do it), but attempting to paint a whole tribe as anti-Igbo because of Tinubu's thugs antics is mischievous.

Attack Tinubu if you will. Insult and troll his supporters if you like but stop painting all of them with one tribal-hued brush.
Enough!

This continues to be the fault line of your argument and dare I say mischievousness in its own right.

I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT THE YORUBAS ARE THE ONE'S BEING TRIBALISTIC, I HAVE SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT TINUBU AND MAJORITY OF HIS SUPPORTERS ARE THE TRIBALISTIC ONE'S or at least parade xenophobic talking point.

This is me in that same post.
Yorubas are famed for their hospitality, but tinubu's ACN urchins have undoubtedly sowed seeds of discord for the past decade.

Mind you, tinubu's supporters are not only Yorubas but also of other tribes but you see even tinubu supporters of other tribes stoking ethnic tensions.

For example, there is a popular IGBO supporter of tinubu on Twitter called chigozirim aliyu. You would be surprised to hear some of the things coming out of this guy's mouth towards igbos in Lagos too.

You know their famous talking points, how igbos came with nothing from their poor villages to enjoy a Lagos that tinubu built. That's an IGBO tinubu supporter right there, spouting xenophobic talking points. What black Americans would call a coonhead.

When We talk about tinubu's supporters being tribalistic, we're not just talking of his Yoruba supporters but all of them. Their singular weapon has been tribalism OF WHICH IGNOS HAVE BEEN PRIME TARGETS!!

To deny this is to play an ostrich. Please make this distinction clear, when we talk about tinubu's goons, we don't mean ALL YORUBAS. Tinubu or his goons does not speak for all YORUBAS so know that no "tribe" is being attacked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:
As regards the bolded, I don't think anyone has said it's a Yoruba thing, even the original tweet from Donj was posted by a Yoruba man, so nobody is saying it's a Yoruba thing.

They have. You should know by now that I don't mince words or shy away from the brutal truth regardless of whose ox is being gored. Donj has. Ema has. I could dig up several references of that on this thread alone buy just finetuning a few keyword searches.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:

I think he knows this but is deliberately going off point.

Nobody here has ever painted all YORUBAS with one brush.

The focus has ALWAYS been on tinubu supporters. We have used our own eyes to see how rabidly tribalistic most of them have been. Not only dayo, but Jeozinho and recently toyidapo, people who see things majorly through tribal lens and whose reason for supporting tinubu is primarily " our son" inclination.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
The original tweet DonJ referenced, it was posted by a Yoruba man, are you saying the man is tribalistic to Yoruba's too?
DissTroy:

They have. You should know by now that I don't mince words or shy away from the brutal truth regardless of whose ox is being gored. Donj has. Ema has. I could dig up several references of that on this thread alone buy just finetuning a few keyword searches.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

This continues to be the fault line of your argument and dare I say mischievousness in its own right.

HAVE NEVER SAID THAT THE YORUBAS ARE THE ONE'S BEING TRIBALISTIC, I HAVE SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT TINUBU AND MAJORITY OF HIS SUPPORTERS ARE THE TRIBALISTIC ONE'S

The highlighted is flawed. In fact, you've disingenuously accused ANYONE who supports Tinubu of being anti-Igbo/tribalistic.

At other times, you've stated the only reason anyone would support Tinubu is tribalism. Another flaw. There are individual cases to exemplify that accusation but your continuous tribal-brushing of EVERYONE who supoorts Tinubu is blackmail.

It shouldn't be the only talking point. There are enough talking points which project Tinubu in the bad light without always going the tribal route.

We share some sort of comradeship fused by the presidential election and for that reason nonetheless, I'd spare you the dragging or tone down on it. But don't think I wouldn't if necessary.

Since Monday it was trolling about "matured jungles" and everyone trolling Tinubu then boom! It swithed to ambiguously blackmailing a whole group of being tribalistic.

Haven't you noticed how even those who support Obi here like Blueray and Sege have been forced to explain away and exonerate their tribe of the accused bigotry? It's a natural reaction.
Whether tacitly or vaguely, if my tribe is being cast in a bad light needlessly, I'd respond. It's completely human.

You are getting people who align with the same cause as yourself as regard the 2023 presidential election and in support of Obi to go defensive.

Enough!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:
Jandor, the Lagos PDP candidate, is being bullied, attacked and his supporters maimed in Lagos. Is Jandor an Igbo man? Heck! Man is more of a Lagos indigene than any of the others running (including Samwo Olu).

It's just Tinubu's thugs doing the APC bidding but no ethnic colouration per say.

Those thugs would shoot in the air to intimidate but there'd never go from place to place targeting people of a particular tribe.

Call out individual cases of tribalism or perceived one whenever you see (I do it), but attempting to paint a whole tribe as anti-Igbo because of Tinubu's thugs antics is mischievous.

How come the Yorubas supporting Tinubu have not accused all the Northerners vehemently against him as anti-Yorubas?

Attack Tinubu if you will. Insult and troll his supporters if you like but stop painting all of them with one tribal-hued brush.

Enough!
Thank you oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
PRESIDENT BUHARI ASKS FOR 7 DAYS FOR A MAJOR DECISION ON CURRENCY REDESIGN

President Muhammadu Buhari Friday urged citizens to give him seven days to resolve the cash crunch that has become a problem across the country from the policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria to change high value Naira notes with new ones.

Speaking to the Progressive Governors Forum who came to the Presidential Villa to seek solutions to the cash crunch which they said was threatening the good records of the administration in transforming the economy.

President Buhari said the currency re-design will give a boost to the economy and provide long-term benefits while expressing doubts about the commitment of banks in particular to the success of the policy. “Some banks are inefficient and only concerned about themselves”, said the President, “even if a year is added, problems associated with selfishness and greed won’t go away."

He said he had seen television reports about cash shortages and hardship to local businesses and ordinary people and gave assurances that the balance of seven of the 10-day extension will be used to crackdown on whatever stood in the way of successful implementation.

“I will revert to the CBN and the Minting Company. There will be a decision one way or the other in the remaining seven days of the 10-day extension,” the President assured.

The Governors told the President that, while they agreed that his decision on the renewal of currency was good and they are fully in support, its execution had been botched and their constituents were becoming increasingly upset.

They told the President that, as leaders of the government and party in their different states, they were becoming anxious about a slump in the economy and the series of elections that are coming. They requested the President to use his powers to direct the concurrent flourish of the new and old notes till the end of the year.

The President said when he considered giving the approval to the policy, he demanded an undertaking from the CBN that no new notes will be printed in a foreign country and they in turn gave him assurances that there was enough capacity, manpower and equipment to print the currency for local needs. He said he needed to go back to find out what was actually happening.

President Buhari told the Governors that, being closer to the people, he had heard their cries and will act in a way that there will be a solution.

GARBA SHEHU

Senior Special Assistant to the President

Media and Publicity

February 3, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

The highlighted is flawed. In fact, you've disingenuously accused ANYONE who supports Tinubu of being anti-Igbo/tribalistic.

At other times, you've stated the only reason anyone would support Tinubu is tribalism. Another flaw. There are individuals cases to exemplify that accusation bit your continuous brushing of EVERYONE who does so is blackmail.

It shouldn't be the only talking point. There are enough talking points which project Tinubu in the bad light without always going the tribal route.

We share some sort of comradeship fused by the presidential election and for that reason nonetheless, I'd spare you the dragging or tone down on it. But don't think I wouldn't if necessary.

Since Monday it was trolling about "matured jungles" and everyone trolling Tinubu then boom! It swithed to ambiguously blackmailing a whole group of being tribalistic.

Haven't you noticed how even those who support Obi here like Blueray and Siege have been forced to explain away and exonerate their tribe of the accused bigotry? It's a natural reaction.
Whether tacitly or vaguely, if my tribe is being cast in a bad light needlessly, I'd respond. It's completely human.

You are getting people who align with the same cause as yourself as regardless the 2023 presidential election and in support of Obi to go defensive.

Enough!
This is the second time you are telling him enough, make I they count cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
This is one of the most famous tinubu supporter on this forum. I'm just highlighting the least offensive tribal comments to show you how these tinubu supporters are.
To him, once you're against tinubu, you are an emeka or shinedu.
One cannot deny the tribal nature of the man's supporters.

ihordspy:
My belle oo grin

No wonder we have lot of youth from the state today; selling gala in Lagos traffic or white-powder in India.

Anyways, Ondo is Batified.

l.hordspy:

First of all, Emeka. You are using a Yoruba username. Then now you are claiming to be from Ondo.

Is it well with you like this?

l.hordspy:

Are you crying?
Emeka, is that tears on your cheek? Can i lick it?[/i] sweet watery tears like fanta grin
Emeka, with every choking walk, you always seems to accept defeat. So obi wont win kogi and lagos again?
Better try and stay away from sniper, rope, river or moving keke. [/b] grin

l.hordspy:

Cry me a river baby, emeka tongue

lhordspy:

First of all, Emeka. You are using a Yoruba username. Then now you are claiming to be from Ondo.
Is it well with you like this?

l.hordspy:

Emeka dey follow say 'our elders and chieftain' cheesy
Werey is disguising as yoruba.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Disstroy I chilled "kunu aya" for you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
seankafor:
it's actually good

Most countries use coins till today
Introducing coins might look like a good idea..but will that reduce the price of things in this country? What exactly can you buy with 10naira coin.

Bottle water is 100naira, a bottle of coke is 200naira.

So to buy any of the above, you will have coins clinking in your pocket every where you go?

Can you handle the encumbering effect of having a 10naira coins totalling 1k in your pocket? Abi na nylon you go use dey pack am?

Unless it will make bottle water to be sold at 10naira..and minerals 20naira, having coins or 5naira and 10naira notes everywhere makes no sense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

Jump to page 35 of this link, you'd see the source of the data.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://lagosstate.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Y2020-Household-Survey-Report.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiFktvNs_n8AhVdaqQEHf0uCb0QFnoECBgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3W2GBV_RTWeMACYUogWSz2

Lagos State government dey try sha, at least for Nigerian standard, I wonder how many other states are even interested in taking and releasing this sort of data, seems it's done and released every two years.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This particular incident has nothing to do with Igbo vs Yoruba. It was a case of APC thugs going to disrupt a planned PDP rally in Surulere. The APC thugs scattered the venue while PDP was making arrangements for the rally.

PDP thugs later went back there with their own tools and they were caught on camera. One of the PDP guys was recently declared wanted by the Lagos state police command because na their video make it to the internet while no mention was made about those of the APC.
Honestly I dont think its a yoruba vs igbo thingy. Thats not what the man was implying too.

I think its more of the thugs in lagos, who sees the APC flag bearer as their God. These are the miscreants that should be arrested now to prevent chaos during and after election.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

Enough!

You are consistently doing this and you should know better than to be using the straw man argument.

You consistently produce a false narrative from thin air and then build a case around it.

If you should make such an accusation as the bolded, then produce evidence.
I have NEVER said that everyone who supports tinubu is ANTI-IGBO! I remember making this distinction with laride, I said laride supports tinubu not basically because of tribe but because of party. I remember using the analogy that APC could present a gorilla as a presidential candidate and laride would support it and try to convince us as to how gorillas are more organized than humans and it won't be bad to give a gorilla the chance to lead us. He wouldn't care which tribe the gorilla came from.

I always substantiate my position with evidence.
And yes, I did say that the vast majority of tinubu supporters do so because of tribal or religious inclination. And I used the sample of us on this board as an example.

Almost every single tinubu supporter on this board is his tribesman while the non tribes person is there for shettima basically, While obi's is vastly diverse. And I recall you saying the exact same and even highlighting it better.

You should stop this straw man arguments, no reason to feel that Yoruba people here feel attacked. I believe they see through what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:
This is one of the most famous tinubu supporter on this forum. I'm just highlighting the least offensive tribal comments to show you how these tinubu supporters are.
To him, once you're against tinubu, you are an emeka or shinedu.
One cannot deny the tribal nature of the man's supporters.

When you are done quoting Ihordspy, a paid frontpage hugger, for spewing tribal hatred in support of Tinubu, do well to quote the seeminging Igbo monikers who spew anti-Yoruba (not just anti-Tinubu) hatred in support of Obi.

Use a few examples of the regular combined 100 monikers who comment on frontpage Nigerian political threads as representatives of the over 2 million Nairaland monikers or thousands actively posting on political issues on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Disstroy, my post which basically started all these is from a Yoruba man himself.

Get this, A YORUBA MAN is raising an alarm as to how tinubu supporters are drowning in anti-igbo bigotry.

Well maybe just like treblechamp and every other non tinubu supporting Yoruba here, also feels aggrieved with what his eyes are seeing and ears are hearing on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

When you are done quoting Ihordspy, a paid frontpage hugger, for spewing tribal hatred in support of Tinubu, do well to quote the seeminging Igbo monikers who spew anti-Yoruba (not just anti-Tinubu) hatred in support of Obi.

Use a few examples of the regular combined 100 monikers who comment on frontpage Nigerian political threads as representatives of the over 2 million Nairaland monikers or thousands actively posting on political issues on this forum.

I see. I have beaten your false accusations which u used to attack me, now you resort to whataboutism? cheesy

You yourself have used your own hand to expose the tribal or religious bigotry of some tinubu supporters. So what exactly is the point you're making??

Wasn't the point of all these to expose the decision making process of the pro-tinubu supporters??
Again I say, stop being defensive on anyone's behalf. People see through the point being made. No one is attacking all yorubas. Tinubu supporters are the people being highlighted. Just as you've soo diligently done.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:
Disst.roy, my post which basically started all the.se is from a Yoruba man himself.

Get this, A YORUBA MAN is raising an alarm as to how tinubu supporters are drowning in anti-igbo bigotry.

Well maybe just like treblechamp and every other non tinubu supporting Yoruba here, be feels aggrieved with what his eyes are seeing and ears are hearing on a daily basis.

Sure. Babatunde Gbadamosi who is a Lagos PDP chieftain who historically bank on anti-Tinubu sentiments to get SE and SS Lagos residents' votes for Lagos PDP candidates is the one you should believe about an impending genocide or xenocide to appease anti-Tinubu voters who traditionally would vote for Gbadamosi' party, Lagos PDP.

When you rid yourself of the monochromatic binoculars, you'd be able to see those pulling your heartstring for votes while crying wolf.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Gbadamosi supports LP, Peter Obi for president and GRV for governor.
DissTroy:

Sure. Babatunde Gbadamosi who is a Lagos PDP chieftain who historically bank on anti-Tinubu sentiments to get SE and SS Lagos residents' votes for Lagos PDP candidates is the one you should believe about an impending genocide or xenocide to appease anti-Tinubu voters who traditionally would vote for Gbadamosi' party, Lagos PDP.

When you rid yourself on the monochromatic binoculars, you've be able to see those pulling your heartstring for votes while crying wolf.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Amoto94:
Disstroy I chilled "kunu aya" for you.

Well disstroy, there you have it.
Make of this, what you will. grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

I see. I have beaten your false accusations which u used to attack me, now you resort to whataboutism? cheesy

You yourself have used your own hand to expose the tribal or religious bigotry of some tinubu supporters. So what exactly is the point you're making??

Wasn't the point of all these to expose the decision making process of the pro-tinubu supporters??
Again I say, stop being defensive on anyone's behalf. People see through the point being made. No one is attacking all yorubas. Tinubu supporters are the people being highlighted. Just as you've soo diligently done.

Below is my first post in this thread or Nairaland today. Focus on the highlighted which I have always reiterated.

DissTroy:
Jandor, the Lagos PDP candidate, is being bullied, attacked and his supporters maimed in Lagos. Is Jandor an Igbo man? Heck! Man is more of a Lagos indigene than any of the others running (including Samwo Olu).

It's just Tinubu's thugs doing the APC bidding but no ethnic colouration per say.

Those thugs would shoot in the air to intimidate but there'd never go from place to place targeting people of a particular tribe.

Call out individual cases of tribalism or perceived one whenever you see it (I do it), but attempting to paint a whole tribe as anti-Igbo because of Tinubu's thugs antics is mischievous.

How come the Yorubas supporting Tinubu have not accused all the Northerners vehemently against him as anti-Yorubas?

Enough!

For you every non-Obi supporter who seems Yoruba is automatically a tribalist until they prove they aren't.

All one has to do is local-search "Donjazet2 tribalism" and "Donjazet tribalist".

You have more than 9 search result pages of you being mentioned in the same post as tribalism in the Eurosoccer section alone than anyone else on this thread or this board.

Each search result page has 30 comments/posts. Times 9 is 270 posts/comments/reactions about tribalism.

Even Otem doesn't have that much mention on this board compared to yours on tribalism.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

Well diss.troy, there you have it.
Make of this, what you will. grin grin grin

Nonsense. You're a Chelsea fan like Amoto so when he agrees with you on club issues, you and him have same mentality?
Fulani herdsmen killings made southern governors align but each is supporting different presidential candidates and vary in their support or opposition to Buhari.

Two truths can exist. Not everyone sees life in monochrome.

Don't deviate. Don't hide behind him. Face the issue like a man. Enough with your constant tribal references to every debate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

Below is my first post in this thread or Nairaland today. Focus on the highlighted which I have always reiterated.

For you every non-Obi supporter who seems Yoruba is automatically a tribalist until they prove they aren't.

All one has to do is local-search "Donjazet2 tribalism" and "Donjazet tribalist".

You have more than 9 search result pages of you being mentioned in the same post as tribalism in the Eurosoccer section alone than anyone else on this thread or this board.

Each search result page has 30 comments/posts. Times 9 is 270 posts/commebts/reactions about tribalism.

Even Otem doesn't have that much mention on this board compared to yours on tribalism.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

Each search result page has 30 comments/posts. Times 9 is 270 posts/comments/reactions about tribalism.

Thats LEGENDARY status!!

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

Again! With the straw man arguments. You just keep inventing your falsehoods and running with it.. disstroy you normally produce receipts when you are countering someone, I'm surprised you haven't done so for this argument.

I mean the fact that you had to type donjazet2 and tribalist and still did not provide a receipt to back your claim shows how faulty your argument is.

And as for this "donjazet2 tribal" narrative, now you're just being coy and purposely mischievous. I've also been jovial in my approach with you because of how aligned we are but don't shake past the elbow, let this not head somewhere else.

One could type donjazet2 and yellow teeth stained drug baron and see 50 pages, one could type donjazet2 peter obi and see 200 pages, one could type donjazet2 sick old man and see 500 pages. It means I'm very proactive on the thread.

And yes, tribalism is an issue in this election, only a fool would deny that. Surprising that you yourself who have dug up even more points that buttress that fact is the one countering this.
Infact I'm still confused as to the crux of your issue with this.

Disstroy DO YOU BELIEVE TRIBALISM IS NOT A FACTOR IN THIS ELECTION??
IS GBADAMOSI WRONG IN HIGHLIGHTING THE ANTI-IGBO BIGOTRY HE'S SEEING IN LAGOS??

Have you not seen the antibigotry from some people here on this thread yourself?? So what really is the issue?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

Tell the dog to quote this moniker too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.