Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1480099 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) ... (4682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
How will inec deal with litigations from PDP and LP knowing that the country will go up in flames if this issue is not handled very well..

That's my biggest fear.
Coz it's obvious Peter Obi has the streets especially in the South.
Why will the country go up in flames if what issue is not properly handled?

Anybody that feels cheated will go to the Tribunal. Nothing more.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Very annoying nonsense. Banky that has been on this matter for years. Connected with the people and did all the ground work. You would have thought the so called youths have sense and know where to draw the line…alas!

Very true

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

grin

My guy.. I say the cooking today..

Last last all of us go accept atiku as president.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

olule grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy

Ganduje should be held responsible if Tinubu doesn't win Kano.

He was busy fighting with everyone.... I no even trust that Bashir Ahmad Guy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Why will the country go up in flames if what issue is not properly handled?

Anybody that feels cheated will go to the Tribunal. Nothing more.

Oya joke with people's choice na..

We had very high voter turnout and people still were not able to vote.. You think Nigerians are foolish?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

Yes so very close.
The beauty of democracy innit or is there something wrong with this result?
Hope no one is complaining about this.
Obi won by more than that margin. We have every right to complain.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

My guy.. I say the cooking today..

Last last all of us go accept atiku as president.

Atiku will not win and that plateau result looks fake
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2023
ribbit:
do you need bucket too?

Lmaoooo me.. Cry
🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

Atiku will not win and that plateau result looks fake

Hence why u said we wait for INEC.. But what if it's not fake
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2023
A40:
Which Kardashian? You know Atiku and Kwankwaso have won Katsina and Kano right?
Atiku won Katsina with how many votes please? cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Despite APC rigging massively for Lagos, they couldn't win the state, the so-called Tinubu's stronghold. LP won as we predicted.

What remains now is to rescue the state from the claws of the demon called Tinubu. I urge everyone of us in the state to vote LP in the governorship election too.

Tinubu has done enough damage to Lagos State. Save Lagos.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Hence why u said we wait for INEC.. But what if it's not fake

Then it's a bold statement. Make we wait for INEC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoooo me.. Cry
🤣
obviously
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
I know I will follow this man to drag babes in Lagos but its a price I'm willing to pay for him to be governor of this state😩😩

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1630156480023257093?t=y7jwWYHU-cFrcuKvMWzkuw&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

Then it's a bold statement. Make we wait for INEC

Lmao.. Winning Lagos looked impossible
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Just free them cheesy cheesy

Baby analysts forming woke grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
DissTroy:
Peter Obi wins Lagos!

Raum and Laride were boasting making bets that he wouldn't even get 25%. Life isn't as predictable as you think.

The #EndSARS victims you shot at and jailed and their siblings murdered while Tinubu and his boys mocked our intelligence have made their statement.
You will never mock our sufferings and pain caused by your bad governance again. Never.
Bro, if you live in Lagos, you will never accept this result.

It was a landslide. Forget all the tinubu thugs. Many of them no get PVC. All they did was try to chase voters away and snatch ballot.

Results from PUs shows the huge gap between LP and APC.

If not for disenfranchisement from inec and the ballots destroyed, Obis vote will be over a million. And tinubu won't get ipto 300k. His agberos no get PVC.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
ribbit:
obviously
Lmao
. Relax my guy.

All of us go scream for INEC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Oya joke with people's choice na..

We had very high voter turnout and people still were not able to vote.. You think Nigerians are foolish?
INEC will tell us the people's choice.

Like INEC told us Lagosians prefer Obi to Tinubu. Any other thing is Election Tribunal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

INEC will tell us the people's choice.

Like INEC told us Lagosians prefer Obi to Tinubu. Any other thing is Election Tribunal.

But we are still challenging the election results in Lagos even though we won.. What does that tell you oga?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Your party has lost his home state, adopted state, and the state of the sitting President from his party. Anyway I respect your calmness but even you and most Agbadomen are under pressure rn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:
The comments Under Dayo Israel's post are hilarious grin grin grin

The guy is shook. What do you expect? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
At least Lagos and Rivers obidients were attacked by one state actor and party

But Edo obidients resisted 2 clowns with attacks from both APC and PDP but we go still cook

Just one LGA ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Add Wike to that mix. The 3 musketeers.

Ibime:

Or Katsina or Kaduna

But by shaving the margins in each

Another calculation to go into next election forecast

Kwankwaso and Obi really came through for Tinubu. He will be highly mad not to keep them on his payroll till next election
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm... Make we wait INEc

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy

Ganduje should be held responsible if Tinubu doesn't win Kano.

He was busy fighting with everyone.... I no even trust that Bashir Ahmad Guy.
Kano na 3 in 1 na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
A40:
Your party has lost his home state, adopted state, and the state of the sitting President from his party. Anyway I respect your calmness but even you and most Agbadomen are under pressure rn

I would give anything to be inside that situation room🙏

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Plateau mehn 😎

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
imo on a good day, this is how an election should be, - close, intriguing, challenging - it will evidently make politicians work hard for their positions and at least try to perform if they eventually win.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emaprince:
Bro, if you live in Lagos, you will never accept this result.

It was a landslide. Forget all the tinubu thugs. Many of them no get PVC. All they did was try to chase voters away and snatch ballot.

Results from PUs shows the huge gap between LP and APC.

If not for disenfranchisement from inec and the ballots destroyed, Obis vote will be over a million. And tinubu won't get ipto 300k. His agberos no get PVC.
They said people are complaining. When those in the know know that Tinubu did not sniff that number. They want us to be content with their anyhowness

If someone dey owe you $10,000 will you accept $5k or the $10,000 they owe you

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Almajirihunter(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Itsrm... Make we wait INEc

Plateau shocked, the votes for the three parties looks overblown…..I knew obi would do very well there but not this well
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ibime:

Borno to PDP with Shettima and Zulum there?

Borno isn't up for debate

Really? If BAT can loseguard in lag0s...shetima losing 2 Atiku in bornu is not a big deal cox dis is a golden chance 4 northeast 2 taste presidency. why go 4 2nd position wen 1st position is up 4 grab.

make we dey watch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) ... (4682) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, afrodoc2, MrJaay(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.