Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1480091 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) ... (4682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Very annoying nonsense. Banky that has been on this matter for years. Connected with the people and did all the ground work. You would have thought the so called youths have sense and know where to draw the line…alas!

"Obidients are so dumb,they want to vote for a President who will have legislatives full of APC and PDP structures"...... Obidients then votes from top to bottom,Una still dey cry!!!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:
imo on a good day, this is how an election should be, - close, intriguing, challenging - it will evidently make politicians work hard for their positions.

Oga this is not how election should be..

Are you blind to all the complaints abi this feeds your bias? 😁

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Itsrm... Make we wait INEc

If true then it's beautiful. I've still not seen it on any mainstream media outlet
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Labor clinches 2 senate seats in plateau!

Omo!!!!
7 labor senators so far.

54 house of reps so far!

But they mocked us and they mocked us!
They said we were a tiny party and worse they CONTINUE to underrate us.

Obi is leading with 450 k votes in taraba state now.

The structureless party!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

If true then it's beautiful. I've still not seen it on any mainstream media outlet

Lmao.. I know.. Fingers crossed.. No wonder larride was pissed about voter turnout in the SW

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You sir are blind.
I said on a good day do you know what that means?
i.e, Generally speaking, we've had interesting results - different from all that projection shitzo!
What bias do I have? undecided

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nezzjnr:

Very true

Now this is what I'm talking about. The Attah guy took campaign to his constituents, he was not doing Ted Talks or hosting The Experience just to appear on social media. His constituents probably listened to the gospel he preached and voted for him on the strength of that and his alliannce with the Obi-Datti movement. Now people who don't live in the constituency are complaining their fave wasn't voted online

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

Omo!!!!
7 labor senators so far.

54 house of reps so far!

Say God?! shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

You sir are blind.
I said on a good day do you know what that means?
What bias do I have? undecided
When is a good day in politics?
You have a bias towards tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Itsrm... Make we wait INEc
no rigging here.

Apc and pdp must have forgotten how to rig.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Don't mind that one with his foolish takes. Na people like him dey disgrace Nigeria for abroad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emaprince:
Bro, if you live in Lagos, you will never accept this result.

It was a landslide. Forget all the tinubu thugs. Many of them no get PVC. All they did was try to chase voters away and snatch ballot.

Results from PUs shows the huge gap between LP and APC.

If not for disenfranchisement from inec and the ballots destroyed, Obis vote will be over a million. And tinubu won't get ipto 300k. His agberos no get PVC.

Non-LP personnel's are asking that the results for Ekiti results must be voided for OBVIOUS OVER-VOTING. APC is insisting it must stand, and they should go to court.

Rivers has to be voided in many areas with obvious violence. Warri hasn't been allowed to vote.

Ekiti has less than 320,000 accredited voters. The North and Oyo should be the real focus.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pocohantas(f): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tataffo:

"Obidients are so dumb,they want to vote for a President who will have legislatives full of APC and PDP structures"...... Obidients then votes from top to bottom,Una still dey cry!!!

Yea right. Everyone is a saint once they join LP. So vote against competent people for structure.

BlueRayDick:

Now this is what I'm talking about. The Attah guy took campaign to his constituents, he was not doing Ted Talks or hosting The Experience just to appear on social media. His constituents probably listened to the gospel he preached and voted for him on the strength of that and his alliannce with the Obi-Datti movement. Now people who don't live in the constituency are complaining their fave wasn't voted online

And Banky didn’t do all that? I am not sure you know what you are saying on this one. People are on his page saying they don’t know him and voted because they say LP. You come dey talk another one.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

When is a good day in politics?
You have a bias towards tinubu.
OK sir, no vex.

Happy now?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

Omo!!!!
7 labor senators so far.

54 house of reps so far!

I give it to you guys. This is victory irrespective of what happens with PO.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino Melaye presented fake Ekiti stats, grin

Mumu man

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by andrewbaba44: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
DissTroy:
Peter Obi wins Lagos!

Raum and Laride were boasting making bets that he wouldn't even get 25%. Life isn't as predictable as you think.

The #EndSARS victims you shot at and jailed and their siblings murdered while Tinubu and his boys mocked our intelligence have made their statement.
You will never mock our sufferings and pain caused by your bad governance again. Never.

Egbon so na here you Dey

You be Obidient ?

Well said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
ribbit:
no rigging here.

My guy please you are free to challenge it. When we are challenging ours we are presenting evidence both video and pictures.. Not just mouth so please do that with your evidence.

Nawa oo😩😩

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

OK sir, no vex.

Happy now?

Happy care...

Keep talking.. 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Yea right. Everyone is a saint once they join LP. So vote against competent people for structure.
How do you know Banky is competent? Cos he sang Mr Capable? undecided

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

The margin he is using to win core Northern states is not enough to offset his monumental deficit from Kano and Lagos.

Atiku is dead bro. cheesy

Hehehe. I like the confidence of the 3 camps.

Borno state is now key to both Atiku and Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
ribbit:
no rigging here.

grin grin grin

If PDP and APC want to rig, LP won't win a single state outside SE and SS.

But let's keep playing cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

My guy please you are free to challenge it. When we are challenging ours we are presenting evidence both video and pictures.. Not just mouth so please do that with your evidence.

Nawa oo😩😩
challenge ke..

I no get strength to challenge..

But thunder fire anybody that challenges rivers.

Ogun and amadioha kill em too

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
DissTroy:

Non-LP personnel's are asking that the results for Ekiti results must be voided for OBVIOUS OVER-VOTING. APC is insisting it must stand, and they should go to court.

Rivers has to be voided in many areas with obvious violence. Warri hasn't been allowed to vote.

Ekiti has less than 320,000 accredited voters. The North and Oyo should be the real focus.

Lmaooooo wahala go dey plenty πŸ™.
I saw the Ekiti issue and didn't pay attention to it😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lagos in the bag

EL OH EL

Mi o ni sọ Ε„ kΓ‘nkΓ‘n

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Oasisx ......... Renewed Hope

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
ribbit:
challenge ke..

I no get strength to challenge..

But thunder fire anybody that challenges rivers.

Why should thunder fire anybody for challenging result with multiple evidences
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Did Fashola win his ward and LGA for Tinubu? That was another Tinubu boy who insulted our intelligence after Lekki Massacre.

Gov.Sanwo Olu was even a little compassionate but Fashola insulted us like we didn't matter.

Did he win his ward and LGA?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
PDP got 25% in Kwara

Kwara State: APC-263,572, LP-31186 NNPP-3141 PDP-136,909

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…

He went out to meet the real voters.... He wasn't busy appearing in numerous Marriage shows

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why are these people crying? If you believe LP rigged why not register your complaints. Nobody hold your mouth. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
afrodoc2:

The guy is shook. What do you expect? grin

They didn't see it coming.

But on a serious note, Dayo himself is guilty of the arrogance he's accusing his fellow APC members of. Now he's saying they should be humble and reach out to build bridges, yet as at last week he was burning bridges with his mouth.

His mouth was running faster than his brain when he was trying to play the tribal card while campaigning for his principal last week. Fine, some Igbos, Hausas and other tribes might be guilty of what he said in the interview but knowing Lagos is a cosmopolitan state that it is with indigenes and non-indigenes in large numbers, he shouldn't be rehashing what they say in the corner of their campaign office live on TV like that. He should be trying to win their votes and not rile them up

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Spy360:
Lagos in the bag

EL OH EL

Mi o ni sọ Ε„ kΓ‘nkΓ‘n

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Oasisx ......... Renewed Hope

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) ... (4682) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, afrodoc2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.