Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1425674 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (4617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Spy360:

A person devoid of those enlisted sentiments will choose character, competence and capability ahead of tribe.

Tinubu lacks all three C's
Atiku lacks character

Peter Obi has all three

That's why you were told to vote wisely.

You dey play

Tinubu lacks competence

Obi has all three

Nairaland won't kill me

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Na wetin I say make una avoid bdis o..

Hero Chant

Sapele road no even far from my side b4..

*Unverified*

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Banky W.. Good candidate.. Sad..

This trash can only happen in SW. Watch them go quiet as ikpeazu and co install their candidates.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tinubu had his eyes on 36 states last weekend

Governorship the city boy is back in town

Sanwo suppose collect blala for this fk up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Yea right. Everyone is a saint once they join LP. So vote against competent people for structure.

And Banky didn’t do all that? I am not sure you know what you are saying on this one. People are on his page saying they don’t know him and voted because they say LP. You come dey talk another one.

This is not true. I was in Etiosa from june last year till December, I met him twice campaigning even though I never gave him a chance, but don't make it seem he didn't put effort. I saw him once in a medical outreach and another time campaigning for himself. The truth is people didn't take him serious because of the party and he is also unpopular but it doesn't take away his effort.

My point is he made effort and PO effect came through for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
At exactly 12:53PM Nigerian time today, the INEC Chairman boldly said results transmitted from polling units are not as important as the results collated MANUALLY by the State Electoral Commissioner.

Given they have been using soreadsheets, what this means is, if the State REC can manipulate the results he/she writes manually, it is more valid than the results you all saw at the polling unit.

EmaPrince , Itsrm , Livelongandprospa and the others, now you know why results are being manupuated in many States.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

That's why Mathematics is important

By tomorrow morning it will be clear
Just yesterday, it was "by monday"

Monday is here, now its "by tomorrow"

Because una never cook finish for inec kitchen.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's happening now!!

All those evil that rauumdeuter spewed from his black heart is coming to fruition!

Someone saying igbos in Lagos should be kicked out while chilling in Texas.
He is finally getting his wish! Evil soul!!!

https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1630135253921587200?s=19

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pocohantas(f): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

This is not true. I was in Etiosa from june last year till December, I met him twice campaigning even though I never gave him a chance, but don't make it seem he didn't put effort. I saw him once in a medical outreach and another time campaigning for himself. The truth is people didn't take him serious because of the party and he is also unpopular but it doesn't take away his effort.

My point is he made effort and PO effect came through for him.

The only sense in this post.👌

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
DissTroy:
At exactly 12:53PM Nigerian time today, the INEC Chairman boldly said results from transmitted from polling units are nor as important as the results collated MANUALLY at the State Electoral Commissioner.

Given they have been using soread sheets, what this means is, if the State REC can manipulate the results he/she writes manually, it is more valid than the results you all saw at the polling unit.

EmaPrince , Itsrm , Livelongandprospa and the others, now you know why results are being manupuated in many States.

Nawa. So what is the point transmitting results?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
afrodoc2:

Most core APC loyalists in Lagos are very arrogant and power drunk. Once they know anybody in Alausa or one of the Tinubu baba isale they think they are untouchable. They are not as smart or guarded as their principal.

Na so. Every time Tinubu faces national politics matter and leaves them to sort local, they fk up. Same happened in 2015.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Joezinho:

This trash can only happen in SW. Watch them go quiet as ikpeazu and co install their candidates.

Ikpeazu and co install which candidates? Are you following results from Senatorial and Rep elections at all?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Almajirihunter:

Even giving plenty votes to YPP, PDP has there on lockdown. Even the delta results I’m seeing are very low, south south didn’t turn up
Edo looks like the only people representing this far undecided

How can Plateau be giving Obi almost 1.5m and na South South come dey dull. So disappointing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
A40:
How do you know Banky is competent? Cos he sang Mr Capable? undecided

Lolll.... Banky might be more popular but that guy tried, all my 6 months stay in Ajah, I only met him among all the other contestants, Banky is a good guy and popular but let no one try denigrate the man effort though it is PO effect that came for him. I hope he will utilize this once in a life time opportunity.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
One hour break!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
LP winning lagos..

party wey no get structure. 0asis & Ribbit said that there's no polling unit on s0cial media
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
DissTroy:
At exactly 12:53PM Nigerian time today, the INEC Chairman boldly said results from transmitted from polling units are nor as important as the results collated MANUALLY at the State Electoral Commissioner.

Given they have been using soread sheets, what this means is, if the State REC can manipulate the results he/she writes manually, it is more valid than the results you all saw at the polling unit.

I saw that clearly and shook.

Seriously, we already know what they are cooking. They are simply insulting our intelligence.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
DissTroy:

We better hope not. They better be joking, an expensive joke, if not, this country will burn.

How on earth do you tell people that results which they saw in their polling units does not matter as one that has been manipulated at rec centers?

This country will burn if he tries this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
ONDO

PDP 115,463

APC 369,924

LP 44,405

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:
It's happening now!!

All thole evil that rauumdeuteer spewed from his black heart is coming to fruition!

Someone saying igbos in Lagos should be kicked out while chilling in Texas.
He is finally getting his wish! Evil soul!!!

https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1630135253921587200?s=19

Hello almost honorable tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
I’m concerned that Ondo had over 19,000 invalid votes! That’s just too high

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
After today so you mean you people will still open mouth and call Tinubu Jagaban? After losing Layyy layyy Lagosss. O wrong nau

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Heard Ikpeazu lost.

Joezinho:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

Don't be too sure o. Did you ever think Obi stood any chance of winning Lagos?

There was a reason I didn't take Lagos bet from anyone but on the whole of Nigeria
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emaprince:
In surulere, my guy in Ibidun Street, ojuelgba said agberos are telling igbos that they won't open shop in lagos again.

Even normal indigenes who aren't agberos join dey threatened the... smh.

Isn't this what some people were saying here?

Any word on Yoruba shop owners in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

There was a reason I didn't take Lagos bet from anyone but on the whole of Nigeria

They think it's Lagos State Presidential Election grin grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

There is something called Mathematics

Tinubu is getting 2nd in all those places Atiku and Obi are finishing distant 3rd

You are not worried Tinubu lost Osun and Lagos?

You told me specifically that BAT will win all SW states convincingly, meanwhile you've lost two and Atiku has gotten 25 percent in all SW states except Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

no more cries of rigging and disenfranchiement eh?

Abi o

We no wan hear rigging cries anymore

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
A40:
After today so you mean you people will still open mouth and call Tinubu Jagaban? After losing Layyy layyy Lagosss. O wrong nau

So the results are legit?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Na so. Every time Tinubu faces national politics matter and leaves them to sort local, they fk up. Same happened in 2015.
Shey Dayo Isreal don dey change mouth?

My greatest problems with Tinubu are:
1. The dangerous precedent a Muslim Muslim ticket will set in a country as fragile as Nigeria.

2. The timing. This is 2023, not 1999. The man is demonstrably unhealthy.

3. The fear of replicating the chokehold on Lagos on a national scale.

Peter Obi, by Nigerian politics standards, has a balanced ticket, and a CLEAN RECORD.
That's why he has my support. But una go dey shout wailer wailer up and down.

Even while we're pointing at irregularities that will bite everyone later down the line.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sterope(f): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
No, without rigging from other parties. He wouldn't have won.

Emaprince:
In a free and fair election?

Are you saying that Obi rigged the election?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

So the results are legit?
No, they aren't.
The margins in Lagos should've been higher.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (4617) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m), Ballzproblem2, enigma0 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.