Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1478940 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (4681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

In SW, Obi will get 25% only in Lagos. Tough.

Just like I predicted
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Faleke is from kogi state and contesting for Ikeja LGA for years in national assembly under APC

The Attah guy who won bankyw in Eti-osa LGA is from Benue under labour

Guess which bigots are crying and lamenting over?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Joezinho:
Banky W.. Good candidate.. Sad..

This trash can only happen in SW. Watch them go quiet as ikpeazu and co install their candidates.

You know wetin you dey talk?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Ogun.... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Almost 500k margin let Atiku cancel that. There's a reason Dino is doing Orubebe on TV now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:
The courts will be seriously overwhelmed. All these PDP and APC members losing HOR and Senate seats will not go down without a fight.

A lot will be overturned

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You know wetin you dey talk?
He doesn't.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
KWARA

APC. 263,572

LP. 31,186

PDP. 136,909

Just dey play cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Ogun.... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Labor Party 2000

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Abeg what did Anap polls say about Ogun
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sterope(f): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
When you people talk about Muslim Muslim ticket, are you saying it because Tinubu claims to Muslim or because Tinubu is actually a Muslim?

Unlimited22:

Shey Dayo Isreal don dey change mouth?

My greatest problems with Tinubu are:
1. The dangerous precedent a Muslim Muslim ticket will set in a country as fragile as Nigeria.

2. The timing. This is 1999, not 2023. The man is demonstrably unhealthy.

3. The fear of replicating the chokehold on Lagos on a national scale.

Peter Obi, by Nigerian politics standards, has a balanced ticket, and a CLEAN RECORD.
That's why he has my support. But una go dey shout wailer wailer up and down.

Even while we're pointing at irregularities that will bite everyone later down the line.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

We better hope not. They better be joking, an expensive joke, if not, this country will burn.

How on earth do you tell people that results which they saw in their polling units does not matter as one that has been manipulated at rec centers?

This country will burn if he tries this!

With that pronouncement, deals at State REC by moneybag politicians in states which haven't been declared would intensify.

The INEC Chairman has continued to ignore Dino Melaye's demand that State collation results and BVAS results from each state must be displayed side by side to view discrepancies.

I noted the exact time for record purposes. I'd go on YouTube now to see if I can glean the exact clip from thw many livestreams then post it here and on other platforms.

The INEC Chairman invariably said BVAS is not as important as what one State REC writes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Unlimited22:

No, they aren't.
The margins in Lagos should've been higher.

I keep seeing niggas trying to eat their cake and have it too.

You can't be laughing at Tinubu for losing "Tinubu's Lagos" and then turn around to complain that you were disenfranchised by Tinubu who lost Tinubu's Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Almajirihunter(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
A40:
Edo looks like the only people representing this far undecided

How can Plateau be giving Obi almost 1.5m and na South South come dey dull. So disappointing

Still not raising hopes yet for that plateau votes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Majority vote LP in the SS/SE : Free and Fair election.

Majority votes APC in the West : Rigged election.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
afrodoc2:

Most core APC loyalists in Lagos are very arrogant and power drunk. Once they know anybody in Alausa or one of the Tinubu baba isale they think they are untouchable. They are not as smart or guarded as their principal.

This is true . I have some of them as friends , the arrogance with which they beat chest without even trying to make people see their point is always amusing .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Itsrm:

The problem is Atiku is not doing well in the North either. The states he won has been with narrow wins with Tinubu following him closely.

That's where basic Math knowledge comes in

Tinubu is beating Atiku the main challenger by 500k on Ogun 500k in Lagos 400k in Kano while Atiku is bringing 50k, 200k in the NE
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
You can tell who is losing by who is getting irate at collation centre

I wonder if Udom and Okowa will show the dog in them in AI and Delta. El-Rufai does not have the dog in him in Kaduna. Wike the biggest dog so far

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bomboiy:

This is very unfair to the winner. He worked hard for that victory,he attended almost every obidents rally in that state.

He did door to door campaign in the constituency (Videos and pictures are there on Twitter) He might even be part of the reasons LP did well in Eti Osa.

The only reason most people are agitated is just because banky is a celebrity,there is nothing that shows that Banky W will be a better leader. This was how Desmond Eliot started now people dey insult am.

God bless you, I have responded before even without seeing your post. I lived in Ajah between July till December last year and this man is the only candidate I met on my short stay and it is twice to tell you his effort. He was campaigning vigorously even though nobody gave him a chance because of his party but fate came through for him. I don't know if he is the "most" competent but I know he put in effort and PO factor played right for him.

The man rode on Peter Obi's wave of course but he got his well deserved victory.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

Obi has 25% locked down in 12 States out of 24..... LOL

We will amend the constitution to let 12 states win 36
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sterope:
When you people talk about Muslim Muslim ticket, are you saying it because Tinubu claims to Muslim or because Tinubu is actually a Muslim?

Whether or not he's a Muslim is none of my business.

Im working with what he's said.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Winning Local Government is not enough.

Check the marginal votes,how well are you leading your opponents?

APC is reasonably competitive in Kaduna and that is not a totally bad outcome.

Tell me about Labour Party in Kano my friend. cheesy

Labor Party in Kano is like ice in Sahara
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sterope(f): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
What he said is a lie sha
Unlimited22:

Whether or not he's a Muslim is none of my business.

Im working with what he's said.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
LP cooking in Enugu neva finish..

0betta chidi trashed Vita Abbah in Igb0eze south. Abba was a fmr PDP state chairman under Sullivan Chime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:
So is there rigging or not?

Cos I don't understand these wild swings from "I'm so sad right now we were disenfranchised" to "we're winning Lagos, we fucking told you"...

Which is it?

Check the date. It's that time of the month. Wild mood swings

By Tuesday afternoon we will be on full mode meltdown

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I keep seeing niggas trying to eat their cake and have it too.

You can't be laughing at Tinubu for losing "Tinubu's Lagos" and then turn around to complain that you were disenfranchised by Tinubu who lost Tinubu's Lagos.
Two truths can coexist.

There's evidence of widespread electoral malpractice in lagos and Rivers and despite that Tinubu still lost

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Theflint1:
No be if people come out come vote after this farce? Sanwo-Olu will win Lagos.

Man wey sabi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Joezinho:
Majority vote LP in the SS/SE : Free and Fair election.

Majority votes APC in the West : Rigged election.

This is 100% the narrative that is emerging from this conversation.

There were at least 2 niggas literally beheaded during electoral violence in Abia over the weekend, but elections there were free and fair.

Elections in Lagos however where Labour party won was rigged.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

There is something called Mathematics

Tinubu is getting 2nd in all those places Atiku and Obi are finishing distant 3rd
Even the Osun and Lagos they claim he lost.

In Lagos - PDP got less than 100k votes
In Osun - Labour Party got less than 25k votes

APC is too strong to be completely dethroned by a divided opposition but they don't see it. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
A40:
Edo looks like the only people representing this far undecided

How can Plateau be giving Obi almost 1.5m and na South South come dey dull. So disappointing

Governors effect

Plateau Governor gave the people free hand while SS did not

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

So the results are legit?
LP actually won by a much larger margin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Almajirihunter(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ibime:
You can tell who is losing by who is getting irate at collation centre

I wonder if Udom and Okowa will show the dog in them in AI and Delta. El-Rufai does not have the dog in him in Kaduna. Wike the biggest dog so far

I just saw the result for Warri north and PDP won convincingly, and that’s not even Okowa region, I strongly believe Pdp is winning AKS, Delta and Bayelsa while APC and LP take Rivers and Edo respectively, not seen anything from cross river. The problem is where Atiku wins Tinubu is not far behind
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sterope:
What he said is a lie sha
Wallahi tallahi i don't care if he worships Ifa.

He told us he's a Muslim and he acts and worships like one in public and he went to pick a Muslim vice. That's all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Post videos of the beheaded people na,Mr neutral.....lmao grin

We know where you belong,push the narratives yourself,no dey hide for people back like coward

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (4681) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Eunoiaa(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.