Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1494066 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (4701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Joezinho:

They didnโ€™t rain abuses on Osun people that voted atiku enmass..

The way Yorubas supported Obi, no Igbo supported tinubu like the Yorubas did, but because Ekiti voted for their choice, they have been raining insults on Ekiti. They are quick to forget that their Obi will contest again in the next Election after loosing this one, he will have to visit Ekiti to beg for their votes.

Itโ€™s a pity most of these olori pelebes are bold enough to call the state with large numbers of Professor a useless State..

Not surprised itโ€™s coming from that region where they beatup their parents in broad day light. Igbo people always playing politics with emotions.

Oya, oya, delete
Drink garri, welda your brain go calm down

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Expert17:
ONDO

PDP 115,463

APC 369,924

LP 44,405
No 25% for PDP and Labour Party. cheesy

Oasis, where is that fire emoji? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
If you are between the ages of 25-40, especially those between 25-35, na God I take dey beg you! Give yasef brain!!

JAPA! JAPA!! JAPA!!!

These guys no send una, dem no rate una! If after wetin you don see for this election you still dey light candle in hope, you will be 50 before you know it and e no go easy!

JAPA! JAPA!! JAPA!!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Surprised? maybe not the feelers I got from people around me indicated it might go that way but I thought maybe APC had a solid base of voters to counter and apparently it wasn't enough.

Itsrm:

I remember we had that conversation. You were quite certain that Tinubu will win Lagos but with a lower margin compared to other states grin

The result shock everybody. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

No 25% for PDP and Labour Party. cheesy

Oasis, where is that fire emoji? cheesy

But but but they won Lagos

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pocohantas(f): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Well grin grin you can choose what made sense to you but don't come here and claim Banky should be the better candidate because he has been the only one making effort

You insinuated this and I canโ€™t be held liable for your ability to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Any word on Yoruba shop owners in Anambra?
Today?

Yorubas attacked because PO lost election?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
An Igbo man living in ebony state can confidently vote for his brother, obi. But an Ekiti man canโ€™t vote for tinubu? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Oponu!!!

The Hausas have escaped from insults for now. I pity my Yoruba people. They will insult Yoruba in the first 4 yrs and the next 4 yrs. Omo ales , be ready.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Vandeikya LGA, Benue state

APC - 36,909
PDP - 7,705
LP - 5,360

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Yebariba samboribobo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Joezinho:

They didnโ€™t rain abuses on Osun people that voted atiku enmass..

The way Yorubas supported Obi, no Igbo supported tinubu like the Yorubas did, but because Ekiti voted for their choice, they have been raining insults on Ekiti. They are quick to forget that their Obi will contest again in the next Election after loosing this one, he will have to visit Ekiti to beg for their votes.

Itโ€™s a pity most of these olori pelebes are bold enough to call the state with large numbers of Professor a useless State..

Not surprised itโ€™s coming from that region where they beatup their parents in broad day light. Igbo people always playing politics with emotions.

I don't want to go the tribal bashing route, but I'm finding the tribal undertones to the accusations of rigging quite irritating.

That's why I pointed out that niggas is literally getting beheaded on election day in the east with zero noise about it, despite being carried by a national newspaper. Why is the same level of scrutiny not being applied to the South East where block votes are also being produced?

Emaprince is talking about Igbo shop owners being threatened in Surulere. How many Yoruba shop owners in Onitsha or Aba has he interviewed?

We all know that ethnicity played a huge part in the regional voting patterns. Its hypocritical to be questioning SW voting for a Yoruba candidate but then ignoring the fact that an Igbo candidate swept the SE.

Like come on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Newsflash: ObiDirty still losing embarassed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emaprince:
Today?

Yorubas attacked because PO lost election?

I'm asking you to tell us, since you're quite clued in with shop owners. Any word from Yoruba shop owners in Onitsha?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Yebariba samboribobo

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emaprince:
Come to think of it...

How come oasis and ramdeuter stopped feeding us with lagos results?

Shame catch una.

We still don't accept the result which was clearly rigged.

Thug attacks, disenfranchisement, server down, rewriting of results, buying inec was only enough to reduce the margin of your defeat in your strongest hold.

BIG SHAME!!!

We are focused on winning the presidential election not winning Lagos

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I keep seeing niggas trying to eat their cake and have it too.

You can't be laughing at Tinubu for losing "Tinubu's Lagos" and then turn around to complain that you were disenfranchised by Tinubu who lost Tinubu's Lagos.
Winning lagos is just a bragging right. Lp deserve to get their actual number which will go a long way in the over all count. APC couldnt amass all that votes too.
The rigging in lagos will influence the over all result. This isnt a knock out match were 1 nil will be enough. Goal aggregate is factored in.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

We are focused on winning the presidential election not winning Lagos
grin grin

Because una dey lead now. I see.

Make we dey watch sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I'm asking you to tell us, since you're quite clued in with shop owners. Any word from Yoruba shop owners in Onitsha?
If you got any news, drop it here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wetin dey happen for here? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Enugu state

APC- 4,772
PDP- 15,749
LP- 428,640

APC&PDP combined didnโ€™t get 5% of total votes cast

But this should be more actually ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Serious question though, whyโ€™s nobody terming Osun elections rigged or anywhere Atiku wins, Igbos hate Atiku and Tinubu equally grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
obainojazz:
Tinubu is not an extremist
obviously

One of the reasons I supported Muslim Muslim ticket.

But would senseless religious fanatics see it that way? Or did day see it that way with the results we are seeing so far? What now happens when they start using it against him in decision making?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
chrisooblog:
Surprised? maybe not the feelers I got from people around me indicated it might go that way but I thought maybe APC had a solid base of voters to counter and apparently it wasn't enough.

I always thought it was the usual social media euphoria.

I never saw it coming grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
See people who no go out to vote dey complain say Tinubu lose Lagos for my area. I just ignore all of them comot.

They are mad.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Joezinho:
An Igbo man living in ebony state can confidently vote for his brother, obi. But an Ekiti man canโ€™t vote for tinubu? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Oponu!!!

The Hausas have escaped from insults for now. I pity my Yoruba people. They will insult Yoruba in the first 4 yrs and the next 4 yrs. Omo ales , be ready.
This election is another opportunity for you innitโ€ฆ. Throw insults up and down online like beating mother brouhaha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
larride:
See people who no go out to vote dey complain say Tinubu lose Lagos for my area. I just ignore all of them comot.

They are mad.

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo you sef nor believe say una go lose

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Enugu state

APC- 4,772
PDP- 15,749
LP- 428,640

LP is out of the race already. Go sleep. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I don't want to go the tribal bashing route, but I'm finding the tribal undertones to the accusations of rigging quite irritating.

That's why I pointed out that niggas is literally getting beheaded on election day in the east with zero noise about it, despite being carried by a national newspaper. Why is the same level of scrutiny not being applied to the South East where block votes are also being produced?

Emaprince is talking about Igbo shop owners being threatened in Surulere. How many Yoruba shop owners in Onitsha or Aba has he interviewed?

We all know that ethnicity played a huge part in the regional voting patterns. Its hypocritical to be questioning SW voting for a Yoruba candidate but then ignoring the fact that an Igbo candidate swept the SE.

Like come on.
Who is talking about who people chose to vote?

We are past that stage.

And I am talking about Tinubu agberos. If Obi get agberos, tell us.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emaprince:
If you got any news, drop it here.

I don't but I remember how you suggested a couple weeks back that APC bullets dey select for Igbo victims. Today you're telling us that Igbo shop owners in Lagos are under threat as well.

I'm just asking if you have any balanced reporting. Do you?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Joezinho:

Oponu!!!

Lmaoooo you be waste of time ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
larride:

They are mad.
Overconfidenceโ€ฆ Forgetting the twitter youths mostly Dey Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Enugu state

APC- 4,772
PDP- 15,749
LP- 428,640

This is what the almighty Enugu could offer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I was expecting 2 million ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
larride:

LP is out of the race already. Go sleep. cheesy

E say we are out... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (4701) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.