Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1572794 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

This your own conspiracy theory deep pass Alex Jones own. Haha

Afrodoconspiracist. grin grin

We are nothing but pencil in the hands of our doxxer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2023
If Abia state people succeeds in electing Alex Otti, they will be the true winners of this election. It would be a massive liberation from the heavy chains of political bondage they have been under. From OUK and his mother to TA Orji and his son.

I have always thought Abia state was the most politically inactive and docile state in the SE. But as it stands now, they are taking the lead.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2023
larride:

So we should wait for INEC now ehn? grin
If this is an attempt at a this you moment, it's DOA.

Like you haven't been seeing me say that what inec can't do does not exist.

Abeg abeg 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Ibukzy:
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1ZkKzXOmROLJv

You need to listen to their space
I swear nah comedy relief😂
Them dey go protest for airports?
Recipe for disaster already cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Ibukzy:
E be like say Obi don serve these Obidients breakfast

They are asking him to show he still care abt them😂😂😂

I say, the man's inactions is highly infuriating the base.
Look at chude, that was arrested, what had he posted that was worst than what MC oluomo said and did in Lagos??

Or whatabout the deeoneayokoto Batist account that posts inciteful tribal comments as his bread and butter.

This is clearly a targeted attempt at obi's loudest voices on social media and he's silent about it. This arrest is something he's supposed to do something about.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2023
obainojazz:
The third person in the screenshot is a professor that japa and now an intern grin

That’s how bad the country is right now…. It’s never too late cheesy

Hmmmmm

Omohh!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2023
Spy360:
If Abia state people succeeds in electing Alex Otti, they will be the true winners of this election. It would be a massive liberation from the heavy chains of political bondage they have been under. From OUK and his mother to TA Orji and his son.

I have always thought Abia state was the most politically inactive and docile state in the SE. But as it stands now, they are taking the lead.

I'm praying for that of enugu too.
Abia and Enugu are 2 states where the political terrain will have been freed from political bondage.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:

Larride, what do you have to say about the elections that just took place?

On a personal scale, how do you rate it?

7/10
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2023
Well, well, well...

Donatus has been a naughty boy, hasn't he? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2023
afrodoc2:

I know that guy.

He was my Chief Registrar when I was an intern. 20 years ago. I wonder why it took him so long to Japa.

Na cheating sha. The guy wealth of knowledge go so dwarf the other interns it won’t be funny.
I heard he's a pediatric nephrologist, and there aren't up to 15 in the entire country.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2023
afrodoc2:

I know that guy.

He was my Chief Registrar when I was an intern. 20 years ago. I wonder why it took him so long to Japa.

Na cheating sha. The guy wealth of knowledge go so dwarf the other interns it won’t be funny.
He was probably into Prof politics in naija lol…. Good thing he he finally japa.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2023
Unlimited22:

If this is an attempt at a this you moment, it's DOA.

Like you haven't been seeing me say that what inec can't do does not exist.

Abeg abeg 🤣🤣🤣🤣

NNPP is going to win.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Well, well, well...

Donatus has been a naughty boy, hasn't he? grin

I read this in Billy butcher's voice
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:

Hmmmmm

Omohh!!
Our doctors don finish for Naija seriously
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:

Hmmmmm

Omohh!!
One day I saw a tweet where a Resident was congratulating his 'intern' on getting a question spot on, only for further questioning after rounds to reveal that said 'intern' had been a consultant in his country for 5 years.

Make we dey play.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I read this in Billy butcher's voice

I wrote it in Butcher's voice. grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2023
larride:

7/10

Really!!!
Come on?
Alright, let's use some random states.
How do you rate Lagos, rivers, imo and Enugu elections?

That 7 is just too high.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2023
obainojazz:
He was probably into Prof politics in naija lol…. Good thing he he finally japa.

I remember he liked football. Can’t remember if he was political. He was a UNIBEN guy but did his residency in LUTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2023
larride:

NNPP is going to win.
My brother, I am writing this from inside Federal Medical Centre Jalingo, and i can hear gunshots from inside my clinic.

There's unrest because of the announcement of results because some people aren't seeing what they expected.

Just calm down my G
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Er donj the question on everyones mind right now is - did you tief those pics like the gominas stole the election?

Simple!!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Ibime:

After you secure your German Pali, you can go and enjoy zero or near-zero tax there depending on your family status at the time. But Pali is the most important thing for now.

The Neom project in Saudi will line many pockets. A recruiter approached me about an opportunity there, but I'm not going anywhere until my kids have left home

But do you ever see yourself in the middle east? Like ever working there?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:

I have no reason to answer that as this is clearly a safety and security issue. Do you expect me to now reveal my own details for confirmation or what??

I have always maintained that the only currency we have here is our opinions, plain and simple.
If you notice sef, I'm personally tired of having online beefs which is why I made that post to you for both of us to be more matured in our approaches moving forward and something that seems to have bore fruit at least in the slightest seeing as we've been very cordial despite all our differences recently.

All these shalaye, ko necessary. D question is, did you steal someone pix?

Yes or no.

It is even yes or yes!

You have no other option!!!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Unlimited22:

My brother, I am writing this from inside Federal Medical Centre Jalingo, and i can hear gunshots from inside my clinic.

There's unrest because of the announcement of results because some people aren't seeing what they expected.

Just calm down my G

please stay safe
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Unlimited22:

Just calm down my G

Be safe out there bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:

But do you ever see yourself in the middle east? Like ever working there?

Yes, easily. I have several ex colleagues and friends working there. But it's not compatible with young family life at this point
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2023
ImClearlyAnAlt:

Oshey Sherlock Holmes. How did you deduce that the moniker named imclearlyanalt is an alt? Omo you suppose use these detetective skills to find tinubu's primary school mates.

But 1st. Why did you steal that mans pictures when announcing you were running for office? Did you even ever run for office donjazet2? Why are you so evil?
Donjazet2 answer this simply question, stop running around in circles jare...

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:

Kwankwaso wins Kano

Water is Wet

Today is Monday

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Just to be clear.

Did Donjazet go around claiming to be that person?
Do you know if they have any sort of relationship at all?

I'm just asking these questions so you are sure about what you are saying
Just to be clear

Does it make sense to you to be catfishing on a public forum undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2023
Unlimited22:

Just calm down my G

Taraba and election tension!!

Be safe bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Unlimited22:

Just calm down my G

Please tell me you're joking? Please bro find way comot there oo.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2023
An impersonator is someone who imitates or copies the behavior or actions of another.[1] There are many reasons for impersonating someone:

Entertainment: An entertainer impersonates a celebrity, generally for entertainment, and makes fun of their personal lives, recent scandals and known behavior patterns. Especially popular objects of impersonation are Elvis Presley (see Elvis impersonator), Michael Jackson (see Michael Jackson impersonator) and Madonna (see Madonna impersonator). Entertainers who impersonate multiple celebrities as part of their act, can be sorted into impressionists and celebrity impersonators. Male drag queens have traditionally been called "female impersonators", although this terminology is now considered outdated. Minstrel shows were a popular form of theater in the United States in which white people impersonated black people by wearing blackface makeup and imitating Southern black speech and music.

Crime: As part of a criminal act such as identity theft. This is usually where the criminal is trying to assume the identity of another, in order to commit fraud, such as accessing confidential information, or to gain property not belonging to them. Also known as social engineering and impostors.

Decoys, used as a form of protection for political and military figures. This involves an impersonator who is employed (or forced) to perform during public appearances, to mislead observers.

Sowing discord, causing people to fight, or dislike each other for social, business or political gain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BoncoBoy, BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.