Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,074 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1586816 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (4866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I wrote it in Butcher's voice. grin grin grin
What a fvcking diabolical

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
nihilistjnr wetin you get to use reply?

The guy on Facebook is raising questions about Obis capacity, the one on nairaland until recently has never questioned Obi on anything.

If the picture is his and I don't think it is going by his antecedents, then it raises further questions about his integrity.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2023
How easy is it to find someone on Facebook using just one picture?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2023
nihilistjnr:
1. Nobody asked you to post a selfie to your profile, but you did.

2. Nobody told you to announce to us that you had posted your selfie to your profile to campaign for HoA, but you did.

3. Somebody now raises the alarm that the picture you posted is of someone that doesn't even like Obi, and now all of a sudden there is a security issue preventing you from confirming that it's not you.

4. The same kind of security issue that prevented you from showing your hand in one sitting room that you told us was yours, but somehow there were no security issues preventing you from posting your hand, plate, spoon, kitchen, TV, and even plantain from a different sitting room that nobody asked for...I guess Akwuzu SARs must have secured the area now.

You always have an excuse for everything - your account was hacked, someone used your email to login in their phone, the pictures were doctored, it's your mum's house, security issue, your enemies are after you.

Low budget tinder nairaland swindler.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
nihilistjnr wetin you get to use reply?

I have nothing to say brah. Let donjazet judge himsef

donjazet:
I have kept the personal info on nihilist for a long time. A lot of people have exposed his personal info here right from the time he went with jackbaeur balls, I have also done my personal digging and juxtaposed the info I had with me before. And yes I know your name is not Philip.

I am very certain that I have his personal information right now, I am looking right at them. Both him and his brothers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Emmynator:
How easy is it to find someone on Facebook using just one picture?

Just further confirms the saying that no one is truly anonymous online.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Because of nairaland bants, someone goes to Facebook and starts digging your personal information to dox you.

And no one is condemning it oo. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2023
As usual cut and join to create a narrative and justification for his evil.
He will always crop part of the post.

donjazet:

However, I wouldn't go further with posting them, I know the dangers exposing such private details can cause him and how i personally value privacy, I will not be posting them.

For all our banters here, it would be foolish for me to succumb to pressure from unknown folks just to damage another person's. I think I am above that mentally and emotionally. I already feel ashamed having hacked his details.

This is a forum where we come to learn and have fun, we shouldn't let it turn to a very dangerous avenue that affects our lives because of likes and shares.
Nihilist take care and good bye.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Reccy GloriousGbola Nihilistjnr Donjazet2

I'm safe, the area is relatively calm. We're hearing unconfirmed reports that the fracas escalated into a problem between soldiers and policemen.

As a matter of fact, a soldier is inside our emergency theatre at the moment

But I'm fine. Thanks y'all.

Btw larride, Kefas will win Taraba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Itsrm:

Just further confirms the saying that no one is truly anonymous online.

I am just thinking of the odds. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Ibukzy:
E be like say Obi don serve these Obidients breakfast

They are asking him to show he still care abt them😂😂😂
Source: Trust me Bro, I no fit lie give you.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2023
How did PDP win Katsina in presidential elections and lose like this in governorship?

The math is not mathing.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:
Because of nairaland bants, someone goes to Facebook and starts digging your personal information to dox you.

And no one is condemning it oo. grin grin

You asked a question.

Oya judge yourself.

donjazet:
I have kept the personal info on nihilist for a long time. A lot of people have exposed his personal info here right from the time he went with jackbaeur balls, I have also done my personal digging and juxtaposed the info I had with me before. And yes I know your name is not Philip.

I am very certain that I have his personal information right now, I am looking right at them. Both him and his brothers.

Professional victim

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2023
The moment anybody joins the online community, you are no longer anonymous. Your profile is available to billions of people on earth.

The reason we look anonymous here is because we don't know each other. Drop your name here now, and you'll be fished out.

The best way to remain anonymous is not to join the online community at all.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:
How did PDP win Katsina in presidential elections and lose like this in governorship?

The math is not mathing.
You are assuming people will vote the same party for governship and presidential elections.
If precedence has show anything, that's not case majority of the time.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Buhari won Kano convincing in 2019, but Ganduge had to use rerun to win.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Emmynator:

You are assuming people will vote the same party for governship and presidential elections.
If precedence has show anything, that's not case majority of the time.

That gap is just too wide, I personally believe that the APC governor rigged the state's elections. Some results were personally tampered with.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Catfishing is a deceptive activity in which a person creates a fictional persona or fake identity on a social networking service, usually targeting a specific victim.[1] The practice may be used for financial gain, to compromise a victim in some way, as a way to intentionally upset a victim, or for wish fulfillment. Catfishing television shows have been produced, often featuring victims who wish to identify their catfisher. Celebrities have been targeted, which has brought press attention to catfishing practices.

Practice and sociology

Catfishing has been thought[by whom?] to have grown in popularity as it allows participants to disassociate from one's everyday identity, shielding from moral obligation or responsibility. This is attributed to the online disinhibition effect, due to which online users feel more comfortable sharing information, some of which may be untrue, on an online forum than through in person communication.[7]

In catfishing, an internet user uses a fake identity to persuade another person to believe they are the person they portray. This often is used for relationships, such as the scenario in the movie Catfish. The person catfishing uses another person's photos and life facts to make them appear as a real person. Often, the person who this identity has been molded from does not know that their pictures and name are being used. They are unaware that their identity was used to create these fake relationships online. The person uses catfishing in order to appear as a better version of themselves by using a fake identity. Their primary reason to appear as a fake person is to befriend the other person for a relationship, sexual reasons or financial gain.[8]

Some online users have[b] used catfishing to explore their gender and/or sexual identities[/b].[9] Known this way as a type of romance scam, catfishing is often employed on dating websites however the use of social media or email will serve for scammers as a way to make initial contact.[10] For example, on the MTV show Catfish, based on the documentary film, a girl named Sonny connects with a male model named Jamison who is, in reality, Chelsea, a woman using her alternative identity to interact romantically with other women in an online space.[9]

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:

That gap is just too wide, I personally believe that the APC governor rigged the state's elections. Some results were personally tampered with.
What's to say the presidential election wasn't the one that was rigged? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Emmynator:

What's to say the presidential election wasn't the one that was rigged? grin

It would be very difficult for a party out of power to rig the government that usually controls the rigging machinery. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2023
This thing is simple; clear yourself by releasing a picture of you and your name since you’re sure the the person on your profile, so there’s no need claiming anonymity since you’re the one on the profile...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2023
The past few pages show a kid begging desperately for attention online on a Monday morning, and I'm sure he has got more than enough attention he seriously craves.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Practice and sociology

This guy apparently catfished his political stance.

How are you slating Obi on Facebook but fighting nasty for him on here?

That's what makes Donjazet2 so insidious. If that picture was truly him, then he's a massive fraud. If that picture wasn't him, then it's disgusting to use that person's picture to champion a politician he does not like, on an account that is generally disliked on the most popular thread in the sports section of Nigeria's most important indigenous social media platform.

It's what makes his victim-playing all the more galling. This man is dangerous!

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:

The math is not mathing.
They voted individuals and not party, isn't that why Ellu won and lost Lagos in both elections

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2023
KingTom:

They voted individuals and not party, isn't that why Ellu won and lost Lagos in both elections
It's easier for don to believe that it's rigging. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2023
KingTom:

Buhari won Kano massively in 2019, but Gandollars had to use Rerun to rig himself in.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:

The math is not mathing.
You should know people vote differently at federal and state level, at least this election opened our eyes to that..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Shegzdave:
This thing is simple; clear yourself by releasing a picture of you and your name since you’re sure the the person on your profile, so there’s no need claiming anonymity since you’re the one on the profile...
From all indications, DonJ looks guilty.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:
The moment anybody joins the online community, you are no longer anonymous. Your profile is available to billions of people on earth.

The reason we look anonymous here is because we don't know each other. Drop your name here now, and you'll be fished out.

The best way to remain anonymous is not to join the online community at all.

So person fit use my profile picture find me like this😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Inec cooking go purge everybody
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Emmynator:

From all indications, DonJ looks guilty.
I don’t want to believe this
Let’s give Donj a benefit of doubt till when he’ll clear his name
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

So person fit use my profile picture find me like this😂😂😂

Talk true na ya profile picture be that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (4866) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, OasisX, Theflint1(m), liveLongNprospa(m), Amigoss and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.