Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,211 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1587093 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) ... (4867) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Ibime:

Yes, easily. I have several ex colleagues and friends working there. But it's not compatible with young family life at this point

Wow. Like this means, actually basing there?
I like to think that even with the money there, the quality of life there can't be compared to what is obtainable in places like London and the west. The restrictive laws will surely suppress the will to enjoy life there.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:

So, what's your diagnosis?
Or should I ask a doc? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2023
ImClearlyAnAlt:

This is not the mystery on the same scale as tupacs whereabouts in Cuba. I no dey pretend to be someone else. I no just wan chop ban. Its patently obvious who I am.

I am donjazet2. grin
This smells Tattafo all over....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:

I like to think that even with the money there, the quality of life there can't be compared to what is obtainable in places like London and the west. The restrictive laws will surely suppress the will to enjoy life there.
Fat Joe was in Riyadh Saudi Arabia some months ago, there are several people living and working in gulf countries and they're living fine.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Emmynator:

So, what's your diagnosis?
Or should I ask a doc? cheesy

this one pass me

arodoc afrodoc2 it is cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Donjazet2 answer this simply question, stop running around in circles jare...

Come on, for what reason? For someone not bold enough to use his main account but hide cowardly behind a new moniker? I won't say more than this.
Donjazet2:
Very clearly nihilistjnr going extra personal to dox me. No wahala sha.
For personal and safety reasons, I will totally avoid this shit.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2023
1. Nobody asked you to post a selfie to your profile, but you did.

2. Nobody told you to announce to us that you had posted your selfie to your profile to campaign for HoA, but you did.

3. Somebody now raises the alarm that the picture you posted is of someone that doesn't even like Obi, and now all of a sudden there is a security issue preventing you from confirming that it's not you.

4. The same kind of security issue that prevented you from showing your hand in one sitting room that you told us was yours, but somehow there were no security issues preventing you from posting your hand, plate, spoon, kitchen, TV, and even plantain from a different sitting room that nobody asked for...I guess Akwuzu SARs must have secured the area now.

You always have an excuse for everything - your account was hacked, someone used your email to login in their phone, the pictures were doctored, it's your mum's house, security issue, your enemies are after you.

Low budget tinder swindler.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2023
TrebleChamp:

Nope. It's very clearly nihilist. No arguments here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:

westerners generally get it much better in Saudi than migrant workers from shitholes.
and saudi is much better than dubai in that dubai is designed to take back whatever money you'e paid
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2023
TrebleChamp:

My thinking also.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2023
nihilistjnr:

2. Nobody told you to announce to us that you had posted your selfie to your profile to campaign for HoA, but you did.

3. Somebody now raises the alarm that the picture you posted is of someone that doesn't even like Obi, and now all of a sudden there is a security issue preventing you from confirming that it's not you.

4. The same kind of security issue that prevented you from showing your hand in one sitting room that you told us was yours, but somehow there were no security issues preventing you from posting your hand, plate, spoon, kitchen, TV, and even plantain from a different sitting room that nobody asked for...I guess Akwuzu SARs must have secured the area now.

You always have an excuse for everything - your account was hacked, someone used your email to login in their phone, the pictures were doctored, it's your mum's house, security issue, your enemies are after you.

and the election ends as it began - with a donj roast

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lmaooooo
As in, na better own goal.

So even the people that cheers these agberos on this thread will be attacked and not allowed to vote if those thugs invade their PUs

Make them continue

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:

Come on, for what reason? [b]For someone not bold enough to use his main account but hide cowardly behind a new moniker? [/b]I won't say more than this.

This is so ironic given how many times you've been caught trying to pass off other people's pictures as his...

The latest one we're hearing is that you're hiding behind someone's identity to campaign for Obi, and the guy wasn't even obidient.

When will you stop Donatus?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:

westerners generally get it much better in Saudi than migrant workers from shitholes.
and saudi is much better than dubai in that dubai is designed to take back whatever money you'e paid

Generally speaking, the quality of life in western countries will always be much better than that of middle eastern countries. By virtue of it's laws.

The freedom and respect of individual rights you have in western countries is something not attainable anywhere else in the world.

No matter how wealthy you are, kissing and romancing your partner in public will land you in jail. Everything you do must be in secrecy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Oga mi... This monday morning? Softly softly now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2023
I dey shame for this donjazet2 sha.

What kind of human being posts another persons picture as his on a site like nairaland.

And na the same you dey criticize sean.kafor, wetin be the difference between the two of you?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2023
That picture is not Donjazet2

The Donjazet i know will not waste time to flood here with more of those pictures if it was him.

Let's move on, please

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2023
Notice how everyone is silent as nihilist has employed all means to go extra personal.

All the people who found their voices and attacked me for responding just one time to his numerous provocations are now silent again..

Just one counter from me now, and everyone will find their voices again.

The hypocrisy and fear mentality rears its ugly head again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:
Notice how everyone is silent as nihilist has employed all means to go extra personal.

All the people who found their voices and attacked me for responding just one time to his numerous provocations are now silent again..

Doxxing is bad that's for sure.
Problem is when it is pointed out that you are using a fake picture to deceive people that you are the one.

That's worse especially with the cause you were championing.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Playing the victim🤗
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2023
larride:

If NNPP win Taraba, you go wear the red cap as retribution. grin
I support this, e dan too rubbish that man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2023
Lmao.. Work colleague dey gist me how them chase am commot PU because he looks igbo.

Full blooded yoruba man😂😂.

APC do this one

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2023
I must add that the sheer level of spamming and attacks I have received in my emails in the last few months have been unparalleled.
I didn't want to raise unnecessary dust since I wasn't sure of the source.

I think that it's a shame that because of online squabbles, one would dedicate soo much time to doxxing another person despite repeated calls to simply avoid this person.

And everyone just looks on and smile at the whole thing as one's private details are being published. For what reason exactly?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Itsrm:

cheesy

The only other regular on this thread with that level of digging skills is diss.troy and that's not how dis.stroy writes.

Thank you. The heifer mod should take notes. Most people can detect my writing style and I don't use unknown alternates.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2023
nihilistjnr:

This is so ironic given how many times you've been caught trying to pass off other people's pictures as his...

The latest one we're hearing is that you're hiding behind someone's identity to campaign for Obi, and the guy wasn't even obidient.

When will you stop Donatus?

cue disappointed dad voice

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Doxxing is bad that's for sure.
Problem is when it is pointed out that you are using a fake picture to deceive people that you are the one.
That's worse especially with the cause you were championing.

How can you be sure of this? I just don't want to even touch that allegation because I already know that proving it wrong means basically supplying my entire info. Basically doxxing myself.

Are you in support of one doxxing himself especially when you see how far a nut job is willing to take online beefs?

Do you realize what it takes for someone to start going to Facebook to look for you? To look for your personal details?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:

We all are not silent on nihilist o. We are just being logical here. No evidence to prove that nihilist is behind the moniker, how do you expect us to react? You romped him into the issue and he cleared himself but you insisted that he is the one. He had to warn you to stay clear of him and faced your woes.

We just want to be cleared as to why the same person that criticised Tinubu for stealing Duke's pix and even went ahead to insult the supporters here for supporting the thief is the same person being accused of same? And to make matter worse, you refused to clear the air?

If the allegation is true, omo, nah gbege be that sha. Anyway, what do I know sad angry

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet,a picture of you with your username and today's date will kill this off.

People who call digging their past posts stalking and obsession are happy abt this nevertheless clear your name and delete immediately
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:
I must add that the sheer level of spamming and attacks I have received in my emails in the last few months have been unparalleled.
I didn't want to raise unnecessary dust since I wasn't sure of the source.

I think that it's a shame that because of online squabbles, one would dedicate soo much time to doxxing another person despite repeated calls to simply avoid this person.

And everyone just looks on and smile at the whole thing as one's private details are being published. For what reason exactly?

Any prove

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2023
Amoto94:

Fat Joe was in Riyadh Saudi Arabia some months ago, there are several people living and working in gulf countries and they're living fine .

Depends on what your definition of "living fine" is?

We can agree that middle eastern laws are far more restrictive than the west.

Even in Nigeria here, a perfect example of living fine, can be you and your babe going to elegushi beach, having a nice time on the beach, you're on briefs, she's on bikini. And then you ride a horse together in a ranch, then you both go to the cinemas and while there you could basically smooch yourselves till you get home then do the main deed. That's a romantic evening.

can any of those scenarios happen in the middle east?
Any single of those acts can land you in jail and public flogging. This is just a basic illustration. Many more layers of this.

I could talk of restrictive freedom of press. Criminalization of criticism of government. Restriction of female rights and so on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:

How can you be sure of this? I just don't want to even touch that allegation because I already know that proving it wrong means basically supplying my entire info. Basically doxxing myself.

Are you in support of one doxxing himself especially when you see how far a nut job is willing to take online beefs?

Do you realize what it takes for someone to start going to Facebook to look for you? To look for your personal details?
nihilistjnr wetin you get to use reply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) ... (4867) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, Segedinho(m), GloriousGbola, Theflint1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.