Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1436407 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (4630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2023
Why did mukina2 stop engaging in conversations? She used to be a fervent contributor on this board, why did she decide to go into incognito mode?

Mukina2 where are thou?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

fools rush where angels fear to tread. the obidient movement now has their very own Q manufacturing stories out of thin air. the other day chude was confidently blowing his own malicious fake news about emeka offor a man who as far as most of us can tell has never had anything to do with Tinubu

they are mimicking the exact history of the maga movement - but there is one difference - The DSS has already seen where it can go and is acting preemptively.

when all this blows over, some of the more naive martyrdom seeking members will be facing the penalties of their choices

we have seen this before. it was also some youths who hijacked a plane in 1993

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-we-carried-out-the-1993-nigerian-airways-hijack-ogunderu/

the capitol rioters are facing the consequences of violently refusing to accept reality - while the rest of america has moved on
some obidients are looking for the same fate in nigeria

they can throw about all the whataboutisms they want; post all the screenshots they want - but no security agency is going to sit down and allow some disgruntled elements to push themselevs into acts of terrorism

you will note that neither david hundeyin nor peoples gazette is chooking mouth here. not even sahara reporters. because this is straight into the realm of malicious libel. lion of bourdillon stuff.

it should also be noted that most security agenecies will take slander against a sitting president [ or a president in waiting] much more seriously and fervently than slander against a governor, minister or private citizen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

How? The bible already gave us a definition. What else are you looking for?
Jokers. They assert an entity exists with so-and-so features that qualify him to be called God, yet he's still asking you to present your own idea of God when you're not the one making the claim.

Lols, all these ridiculous posts on Nairaland sha

The person making the claim is the one to back it with proofs. But it appears things work in reverse among these clowns on Nairaland.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2023
RIP Lt. General Oladipupo Diya

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2023
Ibime this detailed analysis from mark Essien will interest you. He makes some interesting revelations.:-

As the results started coming in, the country was electrified. Tens of thousands of votes were coming in for Peter Obi. Then hundreds of thousands of votes started coming in. Then a million votes came in and another million.

The senatorial election results started coming in, and the Labour Party was winning seats. An unknown party with no previous Governor or Senate seat was sweeping seats across wide swathes of the country.

But there was no way of knowing who won. Even though the Nigerian Electoral Body had agreed to electronic transmission of polling unit results, the senators and political establishment had blocked the electronic transfer of actual votes. They wanted it still written on paper, for reasons we can guess at .

With 170,000 thousand polling units, it was going to take a long time to count the results.

But across social media, videos and photos were spreading of the Labour Party winning polling unit after polling unit, people yelling in happiness as the party won. Even in the rural areas, where the politicians had claimed they had absolute control, the party was winning unit after unit.

But other disturbing videos were also coming out - of polling units destroyed, and people threatening to hurt anyone who voted for the Labour party.

--

Social Media waited for the election commission to announce the results. People tried to tally the results online, but with 170,000 PDFs in a completely unstructured format, it was close to impossible.

Then INEC started announcing the state results, over a multiple day counting marathon. At the end, the result was announced:

The Obidients Labour Party: 6.1 million votes
The former ruling PDP Party: 6.9 million votes
The ruling party: 8.7million votes
The Obidients had won in the capital city and had defeated the ruling party and their candidate in Lagos - the state they had ruled for the last 16 years. But according to the official tally, they had lost in the country.

But even as the results were being announced, people on social media were discovering that if they manually added all the results from the servers of the electoral umpire together, the total did not add up to the votes announced. They showed examples from Rivers State, where just a few polling units added together exceeded the votes announced by the electoral umpire. People cried foul.

--

The amended electoral rules required the parties to challenge election results within 21 days after they were announced. But to file, evidence was needed. The only evidence about how the election really went was spread out across 170,000 photographs of polling unit results.

There was no digital version of the results, just photos.

The clock was ticking, and immediately various Obidient groups sprung up to figure out how to extract the data out of the photos.

I was in one of the groups, and we decided to try various things.

The first thing was OCR. The photos were all snapped in many different ways, with hardly any structure. Each party result had a number beside it. The photo angles were different. Many sheets were blurry or had camera flash on them.

--

All the open source OCR software gave bad results. The best result came from Amazon Rekognition, but it was still not good enough - it would occasionally change the scores, and that was simply not going to work.

After experimenting with OCR for about a day, we gave up. WE HAD ABOUT 8 DAYS LEFT TO GO.

We had a brainstorming meeting, and decided to try a new approach. We would simply ask the Obidients to help us do the conversion. If hundreds of Obidients did the transcription, it would go fast.

So we quickly designed out a website.
And then started coding.
The frontend was in React, and the backend in PHP Laravel.

A couple of days later, the app was done. A simple site that showed a picture of a polling unit sheet and asked people to enter the votes they saw in some textfields. Then the values would be saved in the database.

I tweeted out the link.

Within minutes, I was getting replies from the Obidients. People were jumping on the site, and the first results started going up.

The progress bar started moving, slowly at first, and then faster and faster. We went from transcribing one result every minute to transcribing 1 every 10 seconds, and soon we were transcribing at 1 sheet per second .

Traffic grew on the site, and soon our completely unoptimized backend was struggling to catch up. But we were moving forward. We quickly grew to be transcribing 20,000 sheets per day.

The site had a results page that was updating the results live as the sheets were transcribing. The results were growing, and by the time we had counted 6 million votes, the Obidients were clearly in the lead. We kept transcribing, and by the time we had reached 50% of the count - 10 million votes - Peter Obi was strongly in the lead.

I tweeted that out, and all hell broke loose.

Suddenly, out of nowhere thousands of spam twitter accounts came out of nowhere, attacking the effort. Threats, attacks of all kinds hit us.

Then the bots came. Thousands of entries started on the site - all entering huge numbers for the ruling party. Different IP addresses, different proxies, all entering fake numbers.

When we started the project, we had a plan. We would first transcribe all 170,000 polling unit results, then we would do a second pass of all the results again as a validation step. If the same numbers were entered twice, then it was likely that the entered numbers were correct. But with the bots entering fake numbers, we now had a new battle to fight.

We immediately enabled captcha, and that slowed down the bots a bit. Then we quickly implemented a check to see if anybody would enter weirdly large numbers, we would ignore their entries moving forward. Then we started showing some results we knew to the bots - if they entered wrong numbers, we would stop accepting the results.

Whoever was behind the bots kept adapting and counteracting what we were doing. They went from using a script to using what felt like hundreds of humans. They went from entering absurdly large numbers to entering plausible numbers. They started entering some correct and some wrong numbers.

But the combination of techniques and the large number of Obidients also working meant that we were also getting a huge number of correct entries.

It seemed the counter-parties realized that they would not win on technology, so they started a new campaign. Hundreds of
accounts that claimed to be Obidients suddenly popped up, saying that we were working for the ruling party, and that the work we were doing was designed to prove that the Obidients had lost the election. Every single post I made would have tens of those accounts replying.

And they doubled down - they created a fake screenshot showing that the ruling party had won on our site, and started spreading that. A current Government minister even tweeted this out, and a badly written article hurriedly appeared on a major local newspaper.

Their technique worked. The Obidients started doubting. Prominent Obidient accounts started threads questioning if we were working for the Government.

Meanwhile, we had completed transcribing 150,000 polling unit sheets, and we needed to move to the validation phase where we would correct all the damage the bots had done.

But the damage had been done. The crowd we had pulled to do the work did not trust us anymore. We did not have anyone anymore to help us validate the entries. Work started, but moved very slowly - less than 2000 entries validated in a day. It would take us 3 months to finish at this rate.

Was our project going to fail? If we did not announce results, the Obidients would be sure that we were working for the Government.
And the Government already saw us as enemies. How could we solve this?

I started looking through the data. We had 800,000 submissions in our database for 170,000 polling units. I was randomly sampling, and I noticed that a huge number of entries were correct. And strangely enough, the ones with the wrong entries had lots and lots of wrong entries. While the vast majority, which only had one entry, were mostly correct.

I tested around a bit, and then I realized. WE HAD A BUG IN THE CODE. When you opened the website for the first time, it was buggy - it was not returning a totally random entry the way it was supposed to. It had a huge tendency to return from a small set of entries. But subsequent ones were now random.

That meant that every time the website was fully refreshed, the first polling unit entered was one that probably already had hundreds of entries. But if you kept working, you would now be working on new units.

And I realized what could have happened - whoever was controlling the bots must have told them to refresh after every entry.
Probably they figured out that it would make it harder for us to detect. But then they ended up entering all the wrong values mostly for a small set of units that we could easily clean up.

Up to 90% of our data was perfectly clean.

We quickly stopped all entries, and start crunching the results.
A few hours of heavy server lifting, and we were done.

We had transcribed 170,000 polling unit sheets to CSV format in 5 days WITH A LARGE GROUP OF VOLUNTEERS.

We shared the results with “THE TEAM” for them to submit as part of their evidence. And we were done.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2023
Spambot don catch the wellhunga tribe cry cry

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2023
A001:
Jokers. They assert an entity exists with so-and-so features that qualify him to be called God, yet he's still asking you to present your own idea of God when you're not the one making the claim.

The person making the claim is the one to back it with proofs. But it appears things work in reverse among these clowns on Nairaland.

Be like say the werey never come down from your body.

But anyhow anyhow, your cane of potion still dey here to flog the nonsense comot for your dada while you turn around and start acting like those chicken children from our childhood who will be telling you 'Iya e' while running away, or to their mummies' backs.

Olodo ara e dey look for proof, but small entering now, you will be running kabakaba, helter-skelter and hiding behind insults and a façade of indifference.

Just know me I will always come for you if I want, whether you do the same directly or through the corners. Be like say you really wan test why dem dey call us the Ori-agbon generation. 😂

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2023
If e still never clear for you, you quoted a comment responding to me and peppered your response with those words I bolded.

So know I took that as a personal affront.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2023
Binned. You can start crying in mentions today as you did yesterday. When I'm less busy, I'll bin them all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2023
monerozi5590:

You are right...... but I don't know who is running Access Bank. Whoever that person is must be good. That bank is growing stronger . Those guys are buying banks outside the shores of Nigeria. Impressive. For a 2/3rd generation banks in Nigeria. They are trying.

Our first generation banks like First Bank and Union Bank are strong and healthy too.
Their MO is merger and acquisition plus the deals they struck with NYSC and some states which guarantees steady inflow of deposits this mitigates against the risk posed by their NPLs, they also retrenched some staff during the pandemic period. All these put them in a strong position to weather the storm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:
RIP Lt. General Oladipupo Diya
The crying General cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2023
Donjazet2:
For those knee deep into fanning the embers of tribal division and rhetorics, please stop.

Iwuanyanwu didn't say Yorubas are rascals.

Did you watch the video in full?

You guys can cover nonsense. Instead of condemning your people insulting Yorubas, you will rather find away to defend them. Continue.

Watch Iwuanyawu in the link below, saying Yorubas are just political rascals and promised to handle them.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/03/25/trending-video-yoruba-are-political-rascals-we-will-handle-them-iwuanyanwu/

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2023
A001:

The thing taya me. Show us proof dem no gree
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2023
airmark:

Did you watch the video in full?

You guys can cover nonsense. Instead of condemning your people insulting Yorubas, you will rather find away to defend them. Continue.

Watch Iwuanyawu in the link below, saying Yorubas are just political rascals and promised to handle them.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/03/25/trending-video-yoruba-are-political-rascals-we-will-handle-them-iwuanyanwu/
What the man meant to say was that those who attacked others are political rascals he didn't word it well it was a slip not that he wanted to insult. Please calm down

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2023
Amoto94:

What the man meant to say was that those who attacked others are political rascals he didn't word it well it was a slip not that he wanted to insult. Please calm down

Exactly.

He stopped one sentence midway and started the next one and people got everything mixed up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

Exactly.

He stopped one sentence midway and started the next one and people got everything mixed up.
The way those in the media report news is not helping matter they create a misleading headline out of statement to drive traffic not minding the aftereffect of their reportage. This old man is the latest victim of media sensationalism- and how many are what people hold as facts but are mere concoctions from the stables of media houses?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2023
I do not understand those who have been attacking Mark Essien. That man has been relatively consistent in his views, sociopolitical views too. He's (always) been in favour of candidates with antecedence of changing the status quo.

In Akwa Ibom, he supported only one aspirant for governorship- Onofiok Luke, who's the youngest SHoA Speaker in the 4th Republic and a current HoR member, and who was the most likely of PDP aspirants to be wholly pro-youth with stated reasons.
When Onofiok didn't get the PDP ticket, Essien wanted him on the LP ticket but I guess the LP didn't have the momentum then and traditional rulers prevailed on him. Essien refused to support any candidate thence.

For context, Mark Essien and Akpabio are from the same area yet refused supporting candidates Akpabio wanted secretly and openly later. Though I am certain he voted for Akpabio too just like I would have.

Even as at 2019 when some of these people would have dismissed Obi, Mark Essien successfully predicted Peter Obi would s a presidential candidate on a 'small party' platform and be a force. He was the first 'Obedient' influencer. And this was before the 2019 presidential elections. 4 years ago!

Interestingly, Mark Essien's IReV transcription is being used by both Peter Obi and Atiku in their tribunal cases.

While I as DîssTroy can't and won't vouch completely for anyone, I do know from him being on my list on Twitter and Facebook in the last 8 years or so, and interacting especially on Facebook (including following his activities in tech and sociopolitics) that Mark Essien is consistent. Well, more consistent than most.

His IReV transcription only transcribes what was uploaded. There are many gaps like blurred or missing uploads. My own Polling Unit result was cropped out on the IReV portal even though Obi won flawlessly. So how would Mark have proven this without the evidence of those who voted with me? See the point? This is the part Obi should focus on in court.

What Essien did is revolutionary. A lot of his critics attack him out of envy because they wish it was their initiative, and they know, going forward, Mark's sociopolitical capital would rise as he'd be a consultant for litigating election factions.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2023
Amoto94:

The way those in the media report news is not helping matter they create a misleading headline out of statement to drive traffic not minding the aftereffect of their reportage. This old man is the latest victim of media sensationalism- and how many are what people hold as facts but are mere concoctions from the stables of media houses?

That is what you get in an era in which everybody with access to the internet is a journalist. One of the drawbacks of citizen journalism is the increase in junk journalism.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2023
DissTroy:
I do not understand those who have been attacking Mark Essien. That man has been relatively consistent in his views, sociopolitical views too. He's (always) been in favour of candidates with antecedence of changing the status quo.

In Akwa Ibom, he supported only one aspirant for governorship- Onofiok Luke, who's the youngest SHoA Speaker in the 4th Republic and a current HoR member, and who was the most likely of PDP aspirants to be wholly pro-youth with stated reasons.
When Onofiok didn't get the PDP ticket, Essien wanted him on the LP ticket but I guess the LP didn't have the momentum then and traditional rulers prevailed on him. Essien refused to support any candidate thence.

For context, Mark Essien and Akpabio are from the same area yet refused to candidates Akpabio wanted secretly and openly later. Thought I am certain he voted for Akpabio too just like I would have.

Even as at 2019 when some of these people would have dismissed Obi, Mark Essien successfully predicted Peter Obi would run for a presidential candidate on a 'small party' platform and be a force. He was the first 'Obedient' influencer. And this was before the 2019 presidential elections. 4 years ago!

Interestingly, Mark Essien's IReV transcription is being used by both Peter Obi and Atiku in their tribunal cases.

While I as DîssTroy can't and won't vouch completely for anyone, I do know from him being on my list on Twitter and Facebook in the last 9 years or so, and interacting especially on Facebook (including following his activities in tech and sociopolitics) that Mark Essien is consistent. Well, more consistent than most.

His IReV transcription only transcribes what was uploaded. There are many gaps like blurred or missing uploads. My own Polling Unit result wqs cropped out on the IReV even though Obi won flawlessly. So how would Mark have proven this without the evidence of those who voted with me? See the point? This is the part Obi should focus on in court.

What Essien did is revolutionary. A lot of his critics attack him out of envy because they wish it was their initiative, and they know, going forward, Mark's sociopolitical capital would rise as he'd be a consultant for litigating election factions.
Yeah right. I read his version on front page saying this and that... I just wondered why he didn't say this and that when he noticed it in first place.

I remember he was attacked by many Obidients when APC started winning as soon as results from the north started trickling in.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Please post this on twitter with your full chest if you believe it to be true.

grin grin grin

..... Tinubu that attended CSU is a Female? Lord! What are they feeding these people in their camp?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2023
airmark:
Oasisx, have you seen this before? So no be today o.

grin

.... honestly I have seen it for long, just don't wanna bring it here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Data/Information Encryption - A cue from Ìlu Gángan (Yoruba Talking Drum)

Encryption is the process of encoding messages or information in such a way that only authorised parties can access it. Without encryption, online banking, online shopping, secure communication on the Internet etc would be impossible.

The mathematics behind even the simplest encryption algorithm is mind boggling!
But guess what? Before Cipher, telegraph and Morse code came into being the Yoruba ancestors were already transmitting encrypted messages for millennia!

The Gángan (talking drum) is well known in Yorubaland. These days most people only think of it as a mere percussion - musical instrument but beside its entertainment function, it is one of the most potent cryptographic devices ever invented in Yorubaland. It is capable of transmitting encrypted messages or ciphers over a considerable distance!

In 1943, Irma Wassall, the poet opined -
“Across the Dark Continent sound the never-silent drums: the base of all music, the focus of every dance; the talking drums, the wireless of the unmapped jungle”.

The following examples are adapted from the book - "The Information" by James Gleick

To send the encrypted message:
“Padà wá s’ilè” (“Come back home”), you would use Gangan to compose something similar to the following acoustic rhythm:

“Jẹ̀ ki ẹsẹ̀ rẹ padà gẹ́gẹ́ bi wọ́n ti lọ,
Mo ni ko jẹ ki ẹsẹ̀ rẹ padà gẹ̀gẹ̀ bi wọ́n ti lọ,
A ni o pa ẹsẹ̀ rẹ papọ̀ ni abúlé wa.”

i.e
“Make your feet come back the way they went,
make your legs come back the way they went,
plant your feet and your legs below, in the village which belongs to us.”

To say Òkú (corpse), you would compose the following:
“Nkan ti o fi ẹ̀hìn re lélẹ̀ l’ori ilẹ̀”

i.e
“That which lies on its back on clods of earth.”

To say “Má bèrù” (don’t be afraid) you would beat the drum to say:

“À ní o mu ọkàn rẹ jade lati ẹnu rẹ, mo ni ọkàn rẹ láti ẹnu rẹ, ki o si muu padà lati ibẹ̀”

i.e
“Bring your heart back down out of your mouth, your heart out of your mouth, get it back down from there”

No exposition of this nature is complete without supporting it with at least one Ifa verse. In Edi-Ogunda, the drum is personified as an obedient and a favourite of the Alaafin.

Dindinguda Dindinguda
A d’Ifa fun enlọjọ ìlù
Ti wọn n ṣawo lo s’ode Ọ̀yọ́
Dundun nikan lo n bẹ lẹyin to n ṣẹbọ
Dundun wa ni mo yin Dindinguda Dindinguda
Dundun pẹ̀lẹ́ o, Ayọ̀ Oba

Translation….
Dindinguda Dindinguda (the Ifa priest )
Divined for drum ensembles
That were going for performance in Ọ̀yọ́ town
Only Dundun remained behind to make a sacrifice
Dundun said that I praised my Ifa Priest Dindinguda Dindinguda
Dundun well done, the favorite of (Ọ̀yọ́) King.

— Olobe Yoyon via FB

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mark Essien despite his misrepresentation of facts in some instances is consistent as far as I can tell, those who are fighting him are doing so out of envy and jealousy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Anambra is so lucky to have Soludo as their Governor now, the man is too intelligent and ready to work.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1639888481626341377?t=yc1Kgd6sEsTF2tP4fTwITg&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
grin

When we said they are structureless, they took it as an Insult..... can any God believing Obident explains what really happened?

Andrews Liver Salt?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
grin

Dem never sworn in Alex Otti, yet he is being cooked as fake Abian. These are people forcing GRV on Lagos o.

https://twitter.com/Gen_Buhar/status/1639938398453477377?t=uSyYZfhX83GqvKM6aY9Wbg&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
This would have been shocking if I haven't witnessed some helders here and their antics.

Yesterday it was FFK referring to a woman's pussy, today it's Odenuga.

Elders of Scam. 😭😭

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Donjazet2, come and see this picture too.

Can you believe it is AI? grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Election don finish, winners has been declared and losers dey court.

Make una relax

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Amoto94:

Their MO is merger and acquisition plus the deals they struck with NYSC and some states which guarantees steady inflow of deposits this mitigates against the risk posed by their NPLs, they also retrenched some staff during the pandemic period. All these put them in a strong position to weather the storm

Wow. Thanks for the information.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
My goats 🐐

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hismajestii: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Speedy Darlington has low key turned to one of the top comedians in the country. His profile has been steadily rising.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (4630) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.