Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1420439 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) ... (4612) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqPvkAZoa_q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Just seen this video of Obi walking into Soludo’s speech or something in Anambra…. DAMM goosebumps
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
obainojazz:

Just seen this video of Obi walking into Soludo’s speech or something in Anambra…. DAMM goosebumps

Soludo foolishly thought people were clapping for him. as if he can command that kind of organic love anywhere in this country. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
House of Assembly election

Soludo fvccks Ellu Pee in the assss badly

Showing them who owns Anambra

Soludo already exposing the clueless nature of Obis administration in Anambra

Investment worth next to nothing

Construction poorly done

Economist is different from a trader anyway

Nzobu Nzobu politics and fake stats merchant

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Donjazet2:

Soludo foolishly thought people were clapping for him. as if he can command that kind of organic love anywhere in this country. grin cheesy cheesy
We will judge him after 8years and he should watch his utterances for now…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Donjazet2:

So why is your camp trying to use this as a justification for the hateful rhetorics that has oozed around your campaigning?

grin

Which Camp? Who started war against M/M ticket? Is it a crime for a Nigerian Muslim to contest Election along with another Nigerian Muslim?

Religion ain't important to you, yet you campaigned with every pint of blood running in your body system against BAT Candidacy. It is not because he is not the most competent, rather because he is a Yoruba and a Muslim.

Coloring your campaign of calumny against BAT Candidacy with drug lord ish is more like Emefiele coloring Naira to suffering Nigerians and depriving them access to their right.

You heat up this space with your hatred for raumdeuter, guess you know?! You keep pasting stale screensnaps to extent your camp ain't comfortable with it anymore and completely grow tired of you in particular.

You were called out, advised to stop, did you?! You keep fanning embers of tribalism on this board, yet you'll be the one shouting hypocrisy with teeth off your lips like a burnt goat.

Wake up bro.... you're cancer to this thread.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Which Camp? Who started war against M/M ticket? Is it a crime for a Nigerian Muslim to contest Election along with another Nigerian Muslim?

Religion ain't important to you, yet you campaigned with every pint of blood running in your body system against BAT Candidacy. It is not because he is not the most competent, rather because he is a Yoruba and a Muslim.

Coloring your campaign of calumny against BAT Candidacy with drug lord ish is more like Emefiele coloring Naira to suffering Nigerians and depriving them access to their right.

You heat up this space with your hatred for raumdeuter, guess you know?! You keep pasting stale screensnaps to extent your camp ain't comfortable with it anymore and completely grow tired of you in particular.

You were called out, advised to stop, did you?! You keep fanning embers of tribalism on this board, yet you'll be the one shouting hypocrisy with teeth off your lips like a burnt goat.

Wake up bro.... you're the cancer of this thread.
cheesy

Donj don slack if e no fire you for these things
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
House of Assembly election

Soludo fvccks Ellu Pee in the assss badly

Showing them who owns Anambra

Soludo already exposing the clueless nature of Obis administration in Anambra

Investment worth next to nothing

Construction poorly done

Economist is different from a trader anyway

Nzobu Nzobu politics and fake stats merchant

Elegbon Agba, dis your sudden “stanning” and love for Soludo no pure at all, because your thoughts about him are well documented. If I be Soludo, I go avoid you..but, I understand why though!

Agenda must Agend after all! grin

15 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Donjazet2:

If I were you, I won’t be harsh on Soludo, rather as an Igbo son, I pray that he does well because my people deserve a reprieve from bad leadership. Everything should not be looked from the lenses of PO, afterall PO himself said he has done his own and it is now Soludo’s turn.

If Soludo cooks well in Anambra, it is a good thing for Igbo people and he would inevitably position himself and Igbo people for Presidency. A cooked and successful Soludo in 8 years along side PO na good prospect for Igbo people. I see it as a healthy competition that is great for my people.

I look at things differently I guess..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
stxrlight:
Just doing the Lord's work and spreading the goodnews... 🤭
before you tweet these kinda things, make sure you re not following the bandwagon or crowd..

Someone his parents has not seen food to eat will be tweeting tinubu is a drug lord openly with his traceable internet protocol and account..

If you have not first eaten and you want to tweet these kind of things.. give yourself sense and use a parody account and try masking your IP..

Common sense is not common these days is it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Roland17:

Elegbon Agba, dis your sudden “stanning” and love for Soludo no pure at all, because your thoughts about him are well documented. If I be Soludo, I go avoid you..but, I understand why though!

Agenda must Agend after all! grin

Anyone that flogs Obi is a good fella and show him for the incompetent bigot that he is. Especially if you can expose the fake stats and make him cry

Like showing how his so called investments is worth next to nothing

It used to be Ngige for me but since he has stepped it down, it's now anyone and everyone including Soludo

If Soludo turns Anambra around as he promised more materials to flog Obis incompetent leadership

A state like Anambra should be beyond a fake stats, crying on TV, squirrel voiced governor

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Roland17:

If I were you, I won’t be harsh on Soludo, rather as an Igbo son, I pray that he does well because my people deserve a reprieve from bad leadership. Everything should not be looked from the lenses of PO, afterall PO himself said he has done his own and it is now Soludo’s turn.

If Soludo cooks well in Anambra, it is a good thing for Igbo people and he would inevitably position himself and Igbo people for Presidency. A cooked and successful Soludo in 8 years along side PO na good prospect for Igbo people. I see it as a healthy competition that is great for my people.

...........................words! So apt.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Anyone that flogs Obi is a good fella

Including Soludo

You no go kill me grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Roland17:

You no go kill me grin

Wike don dey invite the president elect to commission things

https://www.nairaland.com/7628627/wike-invites-tinubu-commission-projects#7628627.18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Shaykh Oasis al-Khaleeji remember that you're fasting don't allow Don J reduce your reward, resist the urge to return fire for fire.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Wike don dey invite the president elect to commission things

https://www.nairaland.com/7628627/wike-invites-tinubu-commission-projects#7628627.18

Baba, dey secure him safety and protection from EFCC..Everybody don move on from failure Buhari.

In Osuofia’s voice, agreement is agreement.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
obainojazz:
The three people y’all called out won election but we should focus on one person’s rubbish…. Ebonyi guy in Enugu won, The Abia guy won…. Even the Abiola guy won….

Agenda ❌ Try again

Obviously you didn't get the update on the fictitious Abiola you are bandying.

Fact is, there exists tribalism among the Igbos. Charity should begin at home, you know?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
obainojazz:

Soludo sef Don taya.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
obainojazz:
The guy does what he says…. I heard he’s building good drainages in the roads he’s constructing.

When he develops Anambra… hopefully Airmark will relocate from Canada 😵‍💫

Why not you relocating? Are you afraid of UGM?
I like Imo and Enugu.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Roland17:

Reading this post gave a contradictory vibe in the sense that it is Igbo centric in nature yet the same soludo was the one who rode against the tide of "ndi-igbo".

You said and I quote, "if soludo cooks well (does well) in Anambra, he would inevitably position himself and IGBO PEOPLE for presidency. Except, Igbo people just had a fantastic representative and soludo himself came out and worked against his own " Igbo people's" agenda. So you can see that the igbocentrism in your post is quite misplaced.

Well I do share in your hope and prayer that he indeed does well and performs better than any governor in Nigeria, Anambra would reap the fruits of that but in the same vein, you won't begrudge anyone who feels genuinely offended that a leader decided to act contrary to the wishes of his people, NOT BECAUSE OF PERSONAL PRINCIPLES OR GOOD MORAL REASONS, but purely selfish and self-serving agendas.

Anambarians are perfectly justified in bearing grudges against him. If he wins back their love with good performance, then all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
airmark:

Fact is, there exists tribalism among the Igbos. Charity should begin at home, you know?
Fact remains the Ebonyi guy and the rest were voted in…. Democracy 😎

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Amoto94:
Shaykh Oasis al-Khaleeji remember that you're fasting don't allow Don J reduce your reward, resist the urge to return fire for fire.

grin

..... ya habibi, shukran.

“The (true) servants of the Most Compassionate are those who walk on the earth humbly, when the foolish address them ˹improperly˺, they only respond with peace”

(verse 25:63)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Donjazet2:

Reading this post gave a contradictory vibe in the sense that it is Igbo centric in nature yet the same soludo was the one who rode against the tide of "ndi-igbo".

You said and I quote, "if soludo cooks well (does well) in Anambra, he would inevitably position himself and IGBO PEOPLE for presidency. Except, Igbo people just had a fantastic representative and soludo himself came out and worked against his own " Igbo people's" agenda. So you can see that the igbocentrism in your post is quite misplaced.

Well I do share in your hope and prayer that he indeed does well and performs better than any governor in Nigeria, Anambra would reap the fruits of that but in the same vein, you won't begrudge anyone who feels genuinely offended that a leader decided to act contrary to the wishes of his people, NOT BECAUSE OF PERSONAL PRINCIPLES OR GOOD MORAL REASONS, but purely selfish and self-serving agendas.

Anambarians are perfectly justified in bearing grudges against him. If he wins back their love with good performance, then all the best.
Soludo is an opposition and can freely speak his mind at that moment… Pete Obi attend his conference which means Soludo must have invited him.

I’m pretty sure Afenifere and some Yoruba people spoke against Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Even El Rufai spoke against Atiku his country man… They’ll retire him to Dubai if I’m correct
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
stxrlight:

O n shiere ni?

E won spoil for you, abi you wan loss?

Are you sick?

Or you miss your way and come into my mention? Nkan n jeun lori e ni? Abi o ti ya werey ri? Ta lo ni omo aja?

Be like say you wan craze.

You must be very stupid coming into my mentions to tell me this. Have you fed your parents? Are you bothered about your life of crime catching up to you? Have you thought of all the karmas you're accumulating from the victims you're scamming?

Look at this bloody fool. O da bi wipe o ti mu gbana. No, choco wa lori e, because if not that you're not in your right senses, I'll be the last person whose comments you'll be trying to police.

Hand don dey itch you to quote me since all these days, ba? Kini rubbish? No, iwo ati tani? Who are you telling this nonsense?

I can clearly see that you want to be unfortunate this afternoon, so enter the ring, since you believe say na your papa be your papa.
your blood is too hot.. was just making a general statement
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
An utterly irredeemable daft fool.

Stupid, smelly, shameless cretin.

Watin? You nor fit go your own make I go my own or dey your lane make I dey mine? undecided

Tomorrow you'll go about catching cruise with my moniker and having delusions of grandeur and hallucinations of me bring your babe.

O fe ri were.

Wa so fun mi ibi ti emi ati e ti tan. I mean, just look at this creature.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
obainojazz:
Fact remains the Ebonyi guy and the rest were voted in…. Democracy 😎

We will celebrate it massively when a politician from outside of your tribe wins in Igboland, without an uproar. 😊
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
seankafor:

Eje iya e ni le lo hot.

Asin, na your mama blood for house dey hot just incase you think I am speaking Yoruba so you wouldn't attack back.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
airmark:

Is there no tribalism among the Yorubas too?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
stxrlight:
An utterly irredeemable daft fool.

Stupid, smelly, shameless cretin.

Watin? You nor fit go your own make I go my own or dey your lane make I dey mine? undecided

Tomorrow you'll go about catching cruise with my moniker and having delusions of grandeur and hallucinations of me bring your babe.

O fe ri were.

Wa so fun mi ibi ti emi ati e ti tan. I mean, just look at this creature.
do you menstruate 30 days non stop..

Why the heat? You trying to sound like men or trying to show off resistance and strength..

Fúck off please.. you re just a little bítch and a pússy..

You offer no economic value anywhere.. just smelling pússy

Just fúck off please..

Who even babes a heat dog like you... Always barking even when there is nothing in site undecided

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
seankafor:

If you want to make any general comment, then fuking make a standalone comment!!!!!

Don't do it under mine, spewing rubbish.

Stay on your lane, is that hard?!

Your audacity to be cautioning me or anyone on "good behaviour" or Internet etiquette when you've made lots of careless statements yourself and your prick is always jumping up at the possibility of a lawless society.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) ... (4612) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), obainojazz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.