Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1439717 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (4631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2023
Spy360:

Who among the following if he was president would not approve such spending?
A. Bola Tinubu
B. Atiku Abubakar
C. Peter Obi

Peter Gregory "Stingy Man" Obi.

He would use the figures of India to justify not releasing any excess cash

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Realmrsean:
Any person that has any iota of hope in this country is a fool..
Why do we need census carried out at this moment ? Not top priority IMHO. Use that money to build world class hospitals in 3 Zones of the country.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Hmmm... Why should we not travel home?
The numbers helps the government to plan. So, if we all go back to our state of origin, they won't be an adequate representation of the population of most places.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Fire Outbreak at Balogun Market.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2023
izzou:
Fire Outbreak at Balogun Market.
Again?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Again?

This one is worse oh

Some people got injuries while trying to save their goods.

Omoh...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2023
izzou:

This one is worse oh

Some people got injuries while trying to save their goods.

Omoh...
Too many illegal wires running on that island, last time i went to idumota while passing wire cut and drop on pan and electricity they
Them suppose rebuild from marina to obalende
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Too many illegal wires running on that island, last time i went to idumota while passing wire cut and drop on pan and electricity they

It is high time the Market Union start relocating from that place

Once upon a time, motor spare parts used to be domiciled at Idumota. One day, the market leaders came to Trade fair, bought land and relocated the market there

No space for Fire fighters to work sef

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2023
Olowunl01:

Why do we need census carried out at this moment ? Not top priority IMHO. Use that money to build world class hospitals in 3 Zones of the country.
The planned census is simply another avenue to embezzle -- what our politicians know how to do best.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

the wire is only one part of the problem.
too many shops with flammable materials
no proper planning

there is something architects call fire compartmentalization. you design a building such that any fire cannot go beyond the room it breaks out in.

most of thee markets need to get the tejuosho treatment. exit everyone. tear it down, rebuild a proper structure.

if this is not done, these fire outbreaks will be a recurring decimal

and there will also have to be stringent rules about warehousing of flammable items
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

no proper planning

there is something architects call fire compartmentalization. you design a building such that any fire cannot go beyond the room it breaks out in.

most of thee markets need to get the tejuosho treatment. exit everyone. tear it down, rebuild a proper structure.

and there will also have to be stringent rules about warehousing of flammable items
It's only on the island you will see buildings doing close marking grin
And people they sleep without proper ventilation
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2023
izzou:

Once upon a time, motor spare parts used to be domiciled at Idumota. One day, the market leaders came to Trade fair, bought land and relocated the market there

Omo this is much, the issue is if firefighters come there's no pathway
Road passers sef they struggle to pass i no like that place at all angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2023
A001:

The mentally challenged mofo can't see anything good in his people; he said here that he no even rate the Ibo culture at all (in other words, the Ibo culture is entirely bad).

All Ibos, just like the rest of Africans, are backward, barbaric, and savage.

Asking to me explain the good aspects of the African cultures... If you're so daft you can't see the good sides of your fellow Ibos at home, I can't help you.

The were has started crying about Otem, calling me a copy-and-paste merchant, when over 80% of my posts on Nl are original and a product of research.

Calling me a copy-and-paste merchant because I don't steal other people's work like some people do online. Daft.

He made his foolish remarks calling African cultures barbaric and savage, which everyone here read, and he started lying yesterday that he didn't say so.

Any silly questions from him today will be binned. No time for frivolous discussions.
Thank you 👍

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Roland17 remember the convo about how rich Nigeria is and things politicians can do if they just plug leakages.

Well here is our Dancing governor apparently confirming that.
He blocked leakages and was already able to pay old pensions and salaries. Just from blocking leakages ooo

https://twitter.com/GoldmyneTV/status/1640597378175492099?t=fAQDM-uLV39cD5SRhjV7ew&s=19
"Money meant for Osun was going somewhere else". Those criminal called Governors take on average ₦1bn every month for security votes, yet they don't have money to pay for salaries or build infrastructures. They loot or mismanage the little resources available but people believe Nigeria is poor....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Roland17 remember the convo about how rich Nigeria is and things politicians can do if they just plug leakages.

Well here is our Dancing governor apparently confirming that.
He blocked leakages and was already able to pay old pensions and salaries. Just from blocking leakages ooo

https://twitter.com/GoldmyneTV/status/1640597378175492099?t=fAQDM-uLV39cD5SRhjV7ew&s=19

Well done to the dancing Governor

Hopefully this is not IGG to win the hearts of the people and reclaim his mandate

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
izzou:

This picture is the kind of situation I was talking about yesterday when we were discussing storing fuel. U see those houses converted to shops on the island ehn? As clumsy as they are packed together, u will be suprised to know that almost all the tenant shop owners operate generators which are situated very close to the shops. Those whose shops are on the top and middle floors have their gens upstairs and fuel is always somewhere close.

These fire incidents will continue until the government is bold enough to relocate the market( I doubt this will happen in the next 20 years sef). Governor wey go try am go get serious issue with the people Gaskiya!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
BREAKING: Nashville elementary school shooter was a transgender woman who left a manifesto.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

no proper planning

Is this fire also related to the coming elections in 2027?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This picture is the kind of situation I was talking about yesterday when we were discussing storing fuel. U see those houses converted to shops on the island ehn? As clumsy as they are packed together, u will be suprised to know that almost all the tenant shop owners operate generators which are situated very close to the shops. Those whose shops are on the top and middle floors have their gens upstairs and fuel is always somewhere close.

These fire incidents will continue until the government is bold enough to relocate the market( I doubt this will happen in the next 20 years sef). Governor wey go try am go get serious issue with the people Gaskiya!

The people is not the issue oh. It is still the same government that will obstruct the relocation

When LASG decided to relocate Computer village, it was Ikeja Local government, together with their HOA member and traditional leaders that went to beg at Alausa.

Do you know how much these markets generate everyday in unaccounted taxes?

That is why i believe the Market Union would be the ones to take this step.

Even if na Badagry sef, once people know they have relocated, they go there and look for them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Omo. cry How you go dey search your hosts? angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

We have noticed the use of ethnic slurs and other derogatory names by a small but persistent group of political actors and trolls.

This practice of derogatory name-calling adds no value to the forum. It's bad for our mental health, our harmony as a community, and the reputation of Nairaland. It's simply toxic. It's absence and the absence of the people who use those slurs will not be missed.

Therefore I have decided to ban the practice entirely. I have instructed dominique, mukina2, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 to ban anyone who uses an ethnic slur or derogatory name on Nairaland. The antispam bot will also contribute to the effort. Please report any case that you see.

- Seun Osewa, Founder of Nairaland

🔨 🔨 🔨 landing on some monikers from now on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
izzou:

The people is not the issue oh. It is still the same government that will obstruct the relocation

When LASG decided to relocate Computer village, it was Ikeja Local government, together with their HOA member and traditional leaders that went to beg at Alausa.

Do you know how much these markets generate everyday in unaccounted taxes?

That is why i believe the Market Union would be the ones to take this step.

Even if na Badagry sef, once people know they have relocated, they go there and look for them.

Na still government fault. Local government dey beg state government not to relocate market for safety reasons is government sabotaging government.

If state government goes all out to relocate a market to forestall such occurrence like this fire incident, who is the LGA chairman/HOA member that will disagree ? I understand ur point that markets generate serious revenue for LGA's in accounted taxes, and that's why it's the state government that should take a bold step in that direction.

If Balogun/Idumota/Oke Arin market association go to buy land in any outskirts of Lagos, trust me the market men and women will not follow them except government evicts them forcefully from their current location.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sometimes, you need to go mad to tackle the madness in this mad society..

I don laugh tire for portable and police matter grin

Na him fit all of them

https://twitter.com/dammiedammie35/status/1640673055109259264?t=o4refrhUIUxgtOvA8GlSww&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
airmark:

🔨 🔨 🔨 landing on some monikers from now on.

Front page topics will start looking like ridges wey dem wan plant yam
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7631314/total-ban-use-ethnic-slurs
Seun is tired of the traffic
Donjazet don go drag raum for there. gringringrin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:
So Lala na still supermod… Make they come this thread clear some people out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Igbayi laaro

He should start by deleting the ethnic, racial and sectarian subsection.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Realmrsean:
Sometimes, you need to go mad to tackle the madness in this mad society..

I don laugh tire for portable and police matter grin

Na him fit all of them

https://twitter.com/dammiedammie35/status/1640673055109259264?t=o4refrhUIUxgtOvA8GlSww&s=19
Them go superstar bar
Wahala wahala grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (4631) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Greatswimmer, liveLongNprospa(m), Ellexy, Unlimited22 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.