Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1430233 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) ... (4622) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Itsrm:

Igbayi laaro

He should start by deleting the ethnic, racial and sectarian subsection.
Person way high on kunu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
obainojazz:
So Lala na still supermod… Make they come this thread clear some people out
Lala is the only responsible one among them, the rest are useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
patrickmuf:
The numbers helps the government to plan. So, if we all go back to our state of origin, they won't be an adequate representation of the population of most places.

I wonder why people are against the census. Ideally, census should be after every 10 years. This one is long overdue sef.

I think this is the first time we will be deploying digital technology in our count. We might get close to true figure this time around.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ibime:

Well done to the dancing Governor

Hopefully this is not IGG to win the hearts of the people and reclaim his mandate

Baba, even if it is, I will have absolutely no problem with it.

Also, I thought the Appeal Court has settled his election matter?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
airmark:

🔨 🔨 🔨 landing on some monikers from now on.

What are the examples of the words banned

Will the below be an example of a slur

donjazet:
Stop pretending like you are disgusted, you wish in a thousand years you had that kind of body rather than barrel of a stomach you have and distinctive tribal mark that marks you out as a monkey.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Roland17 remember the convo about how rich Nigeria is and things politicians can do if they just plug leakages.

Well here is our Dancing governor apparently confirming that.
He blocked leakages and was already able to pay old pensions and salaries. Just from blocking leakages ooo

https://twitter.com/GoldmyneTV/status/1640597378175492099?t=fAQDM-uLV39cD5SRhjV7ew&s=19

Can you imagine the nonsense! Wetin dey pain me pass be say na dis one we find oh! How about the ones nobody knows about? There has to be a different hellfire for Nigerian politicians!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Oasisx larride your brother don come again

Shey na we be Oyo Messi he never see Oyo Salah Oyo Modric abi na Oyo Lewandowski

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1640701304941969410
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

What are the examples of the words banned

Will the below be an example of a slur

We need to ask Mukina. 😊

I believe we won't be seeing words like Afonja, conehead, Flathea.d, oloripelebe etc.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hmm

Yoruba muslim
Agbaya dorian
Bat's tard

How will the father of tribalism and hatred on this thread escape?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Shey na we be Oyo Messi he never see Oyo Salah Oyo Modric abi na Oyo Lewandowski

Oyo Ronaldo 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

I stan the Oyo Pele. Far, far more powerful than the Oyo Messi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
The thread wey I create yesterday don hit FP. Just woke up to find over a 100 likes.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Lala is the only responsible one among them, the rest are useless

I'd tell you from personal experiences both on and offline that Mukina is one of the best humans out there..

This is my OWN personal take.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
TrebleChamp:
HMO was been prep to take over from Sanwo-Olu as Governor of Lagos State, dude is one of my favourite Administrator in Lagos now. I hope he gets the nod if Obafemi Hamzat is not chosen.....

If he scales through, na me go carry him campaign for head for here! He has elevated the Civil Service in Lagos and made it one of the most functional systems in the country. PDP/ LP would have to bring someone with a more impressive resume in administration to make me even consider an argument.

However, Larride makes an important point about coming from the same LG as Sanwo. If true, it may be difficult for him to scale through but if he does over Hamzat and Gbajabiamila, then una go see campaign wen pass campaign from me. He would be 55 by the end of Sanwo's tenure, if he doesn't get it now, it make become even more difficult after 8 year's, post Sanwo.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
And they listened.
New price for governorship form.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Roland17:

Can you imagine the nonsense! Wetin dey pain me pass be say na dis one we find oh! How about the ones nobody knows about? There has to be a different hellfire for Nigerian politicians!

Proper hell fire omo..
Simple leakages and we have this.. What happens if he continues like this for 4yrs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ibime:

Well done to the dancing Governor

Hopefully this is not IGG to win the hearts of the people and reclaim his mandate
Even if it is, its a good thing.
I am only praying baba is not using any debt to do this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
TrebleChamp:
"Money meant for Osun was going somewhere else". Those criminal called Governors take on average ₦1bn every month for security votes, yet they don't have money to pay for salaries or build infrastructures. They loot or mismanage the little resources available but people believe Nigeria is poor....
That security vote money is something I don't why the FG has done something about to curtail
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Even if it is, its a good thing.
I am only praying baba is not using any debt to do this

Man is really doing well for the Adeleke name
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ibime:

Man is really doing well for the Adeleke name

More than well honestly.
And you wonder what oyetola was doing if this man started out like this.
I actually believed oyetola was handicapped by the borrows of aregbe but Dancing Governor nor dey even use that one as excuse
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ahn ahn..

Wetin dey sup??
He withdrew?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
In more positive news... Doings
This guy is the co-founder of paystack

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
raumdeuter:
Oasis larrid your brother don come again

grin

Oyo Delima..LMFAO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Roland17:
@Larride/ Oasis (I no sabi which one u dey use dis days)

What is the political future of Hakeem M. Okunola? I have said it here before that he is one of favorite administrators/ politician.

Do you see Asiwaju taking him to Abuja or would he continue with the Civil Service/ Lagos politics? I’d like to see him in a bigger role soon.

I think Gbaja is preparing himself for the seat.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

More than well honestly.
And you wonder what oyetola was doing if this man started out like this.
I actually believed oyetola was handicapped by the borrows of aregbe but Dancing Governor nor dey even use that one as excuse
Oyetola was paying regular remittance to somebody (i no mention name ooh), that quote "money meant for Osun State was going somewhere else" should tell you more....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Oyetola was paying regular remittance to somebody (i no mention name ooh), that quote "money meant for Osun State was going somewhere else" should tell you more....
Them Godfathers. SMH
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
No be today
E don tay wey nyansh dey for back

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
BREAKING: President-elect, Bola Tinubu nominates Governor Bagudu and former Lagos State Commissioner, Wale Edun into the Presidential Transition Council

Tinubu who was given two slots in the transition council set up by President Buhari nominated Governor Bagudu and Wale Edun.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
TrebleChamp:

Lmaooo wawu.. It's a lie😂😂😂.

How much the state get?.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
raumdeuter:
Roland17 I get prophecy for you

https://twitter.com/dmightyangel/status/1640484366022221824

Na post-wiping inspiration dey motivate these type of Lamba.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) ... (4622) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), MrJaay(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.