Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1537801 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) ... (4776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:24pm On May 21, 2023
Itsrm:

Exactly. They thought they had Buharis 11m votes on lockdown cheesy

Another argument is that the PDP is a useless opposition party. If anyone can go the length to dig deep against OBI, it's the APC. See how LP is even doing all the attack against APC while the useless PDP is nowhere to be found.

grin

You're right on PDP uselessness sha, coz if they ain't useless, a Party that comes 3rd won't be in court, wailing of stolen mandate every day like Abiku child.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:25pm On May 21, 2023
Ejor le fe ro

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:30pm On May 21, 2023
cool

All is set for Dangote Refinery - Tomorrow is the Day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

We all followed PDP and the election very well.
Infact we were here when the rallies started.
We were here when the Northern rallies started for tinubu and for kwankwaso also.

It is disingenuous to assume that atiku looked at the competition he had up north and also saw that Obi had 2 regions on lock down for regions that had voted for him before and said he didn't care.
We all knew the SS and SE were not going to affect tinubu as much and it was atiku that it would affect most..

Ahn ahn

By the bolded, you obviously didn't follow PDP.

Watch this interview between from 5:30 to 10:00

Even the video caption already proves my point but watch the video itself.

There are many more but this is the one I can lay my hands on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE1LrQq710s&t=1129s&pp=ygUFQndhbGE%3D
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On May 21, 2023
Itsrm:

Exactly. They thought they had Buharis 11m votes on lockdown cheesy

Another argument is that the PDP is a useless opposition party. If anyone can go the length to dig deep against OBI, it's the APC. See how LP is even doing all the attack against APC while the useless PDP is nowhere to be found.

The ones who normally do the attack are Wike and Fayose who joined G5

The online PDP attackers were sent to Obidient camp
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao atiku thought he had the North on lockdown?
Lets assume this was the thinking before campaigns started.

When campaigns began did atiku still think he had the North on lockdown? 😁

Atiku that was boasting that he had 7 APC Northern governors with him. That's why I said you didn't follow the PDP campaign.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

The ones who normally do the attack are Wike and Fayose who joined G5

The online PDP attackers were sent to Obidient camp

Both of them don change mouth now. Imagine Wike now saying that Tinubu will continue the good job Buhari has done

Politicians are shameless cheesy. No integrity whatsoever

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:51pm On May 21, 2023
This same place that people were arguing that Obi's candidate would affect Tinubu more?

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2023
Itsrm:

Atiku that was boasting that he had 7 APC Northern governors with him. That's why I said you didn't follow the PDP campaign.
Atiku dey boast.. We dey see wetin dey happen in real time.
Loool

Atiku had 2 people to fight in the north and had 2 people to fight in the south and had 2 people to fight in the NC.

If who does Obi directly affect in the SS AND SE the most?
Atiku and you believe if atiku had the chance to take out or frustrate Obi that he won't have taken advantage of it? 😁

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2023
Again.. Follow a convo.

You introduced a logic that said Obi was Apc's mole and it would affect atiku more.

We have decided to follow that logic and someone is saying that no.. Obi would have affected Tinubu more😁.

I'm just here to argue whatever logic you bring till I'm bored and then we face reality 😁

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2023
Itsrm:

By the bolded, you obviously didn't follow PDP.

Watch this interview between from 5:30 to 10:00

Even the video caption already proves my point but watch the video itself.

There are many more but this is the one I can lay my hands on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE1LrQq710s&t=1129s&pp=ygUFQndhbGE%3D

Okay okay.. So the new logic from you is PDP benefited more from Obi emerging or you are saying what PDP said..

I need you to understand the root of this conversation oo😁

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On May 21, 2023
Which of you guys from the ashawo thread be this

https://www.nairaland.com/7696699/olosho-taken-glory
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:05pm On May 21, 2023
raumdeuter:
Which of you guys from the ashawo thread be this

https://www.nairaland.com/7696699/olosho-taken-glory

Wahala! cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:06pm On May 21, 2023
afrodoc2:
This same place that people were arguing that Obi's candidate would affect Tinubu more?

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Dem don dey forget.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Again your logic dictates that Obi is the problem of PDP and the same PDP had an opportunity to take down Obi seeing as he had a hold on their regions.
The PDP saw these "crimes" and suddenly decided that they won't also use it to their advantage.

Ahn ahn nau.
Who dey lack logic like this?

Have you people seen where a political party in Nigeria will see an opportunity to take down an opponent and decide not to use it😂😂.

Try dey use your brain beyond your job😌

Itsrm are you saying or suggesting that the PDP didn't see Obi as an issue and it was APC that did😁?
Or are you following what PDP said in which case I'll ask you.. Which party saw Obi as a threat in your opinion 😌

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:09pm On May 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Please oo.. Quick question, as at June what was your prediction concerning Obi?
Infact in the month of June, kwankwaso was judged to have more political clout than Obi.

But today as we talk, only Obi and Atiku can categorically point to having 2 regions on lock down.. Infact Obi can call SS and SE and this is just after 4 months of joining LP.
What do you think will happen after the work His Vice has been putting in starts showing up ehn grin.

So you think Tinubu has a chance when Atiku who is from the NE doesn't have buhari to battle in the North again. Abi you think Shettima has something to offer outside Borno.
Or you think most of the APC northern governors will work against their brother
grin.

See better be realistic. In the last 4 months, our electoral field has changed drastically grin

grin

Cc Itsrm....... say no more.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:10pm On May 21, 2023
Lmao.. When you argue here no matter how you deviate from the original conversation, never forget how to go back.

So all these we forgot talk is not necessary coz na the Pandora issue bring that talk come.

Again if individually una nor fit think then combine and help yourselves atleast🤲
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Okay okay.. So the new logic from you is PDP benefited more from Obi emerging or you are saying what PDP said..

I need you to understand the root of this conversation oo😁

Nawa o.

I am not a member of the PDP and I don't even agree with their analysis. I am only pointing out the thinking within the PDP before the election and why they may not have bothered digging into him.

You made it seem like what patrickmuf said was out of place and I have proven to you that it's not.

Simple as ABC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:15pm On May 21, 2023
grin

......Itsrm. Another one for you. Stop wasting your time. Emotion over sense is what they are experiencing right now. They'll be alright after May 29.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2023
At this point it's safe to say you are a goat.
Lmao.

This conversation started from the Pandora issue.
I said if someone had a chance to prove Obi was guilty then the party would have taken it.

Na una still tell me say APC nor get need to use anything against Obi.
Oya it means the PDP then has reason to use it against Obi since you are trying to prove he committed a crime by not declaring jointly owned assets.

Lmaoooo when we want to have a conversation that's premised on the election and how it actually turned out then we will.

So again help us help yourself by thinking at the very least

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:18pm On May 21, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2023
Itsrm:

Nawa o.

I am not a member of the PDP and I don't even agree with their analysis. I am only pointing out the thinking within the PDP before the election and why they may not have bothered digging into him.

You made it seem like what patrickmuf said was out of place and I have proven to you that it's not.

Simple as ABC

Lmaooo.. I know.. My argument is based on the Pandora issue.

Which is why I told you to follow from the beginning😌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Cc Itsrm....... say no more.

So I've been wasting my time all this while when I could have just used the search button cheesy

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:21pm On May 21, 2023
Itsrm:

So I've been wasting my time all these while when I could have just used the search button cheesy

grin grin grin

Dude na tap water nah. He no dey reason before post.

You warn am then, but e no too get sense to see beyond Mo-Mo tweets.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Atiku dey boast.. We dey see wetin dey happen in real time.
Loool

Atiku had 2 people to fight in the north and had 2 people to fight in the south and had 2 people to fight in the NC.

If who does Obi directly affect in the SS AND SE the most?
Atiku and you believe if atiku had the chance to take out or frustrate Obi that he won't have taken advantage of it? 😁

Down south, the only place Atiku won was Osun, Awka Ibom and Bayelsa.

Out of 17 states in the South, he only won 3 and yet still came 2nd in the election.

It’s obvious where Atiku hinged his presidential election hope on.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2023
OasisX:
grin

......Itsrm. Another one for you. Stop wasting your time. Emotion over sense is what they are experiencing right now. They'll be alright after May 29.

It’s either Prosper was hacked or na photoshop. I refuse to believe this screenshot.

We need forensic analyst please.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:43pm On May 21, 2023
larride:

It’s either Prosper was hacked or na photoshop. I refuse to believe this screenshot.

We need forensic analyst please.

😅😅😅😅

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2023
Lmao... This goat still dey bring old posts for conversation wey nor concern wetin we dey talk.

Again when we want to get into the election then I'll bring up what I said..
So this "gotcha" moment is nothing😌

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2023
larride:

Out of 17 states in the South, he only won 3 and yet still came 2nd in the election.

Okay.. So we are saying now that PDP found Obi a threat abi?

Meaning they were the ones meant to take Obi to court ba? 😌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2023
larride:

The guy just wants to argue.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2023
patrickmuf:
The guy just wants to argue.

What do you think I am even arguing about oga?
Have you gone through all my posts on this issue?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Ehn.. We are saying the same thing.

The PDP surely found him as a threat nau😁

I mean just directly on top of this post you contributed to the conversation.

I had hope that you even knew what you were saying but alas I was wrong😂.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) ... (4776) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Olamyyde(m), monerozi5590, Kundistrict(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.