Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1475742 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (4678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:58am On May 22, 2023
obainojazz:
Doc… Davido is coming to Australia if you’re a concert going type of person….Queensland just too far

Nah true? I wish him well. As e dey make him money me sef dey hustle try make small money.

By the way what happened with that Burna Boy concert?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2023
Prospa get energy but Shaykh Oasis why did you bring Fighter Jet to a tomato fight?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2023
PDPGuy:

Wow. I wonder what the marketers, who have made fortunes from importing petrol, would do from next year?
I guess they would have to hustle to be one of Dangote’s or NNPC’s marketers

To maintain the supply chain, the government will automatically adopt them as the marketers.

I think..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2023
afrodoc2:

Nah true? I wish him well. As e dey make him money me sef dey hustle try make small money.

By the way what happened with that Burna Boy concert?
They refused Burna visa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:54am On May 22, 2023
Theflint1:
BATs presidency is illegal.

Very Illegal.

In 1999, Obasanjo got 25% in the FCT..In 2003,Obasanjo got 25% in the FCT

In 2007, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua got 25% in the FCT

In 2011, Jonathan got 25% in the FCT....

In 2015, Buhari got 25% in the FCT... In 2019, Buhari got 25% in FCT

In 2023 Tinubu failed to secure 25% in the FCT but was hurriedly declared the winner like a thief in the night.

And there is the issue of 1 or more states stolen from obi especially Rivers State which will put him as the candidate who won more states and the only one who got the required 25% in fct.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:22am On May 22, 2023
obainojazz:
They refused Burna visa

Eh yah!

What was the reason? His history of busting people’s lips or what?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2023
Amigoss:

Very Illegal.

In 1999, Obasanjo got 25% in the FCT..In 2003,Obasanjo got 25% in the FCT

In 2007, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua got 25% in the FCT

In 2011, Jonathan got 25% in the FCT....

In 2015, Buhari got 25% in the FCT... In 2019, Buhari got 25% in FCT

In 2023 Tinubu failed to secure 25% in the FCT but was hurriedly declared the winner like a thief in the night.

And there is the issue of 1 or more states stolen from obi especially Rivers State which will put him as the candidate who won more states and the only one who got the required 25% in fct.

Like I said.. The writers of that constitution do not have sense.
Na the same thing dey the CCB wey people dey argue now.
Nor be say word limits dey. Just break everything down for even the averagely educated to understand but mba.

Now see

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2023
Spy360:

I think both APC and LP affected PDP in the north and south. But PDP felt the impact of LP more. But they realised this after the election.
The APC counted on Obi to deal PDP a huge blow in the SE and SS while the PDP just looked at the possibility of Obi diving the Southern votes as well as the middle belt votes...In the end, the PDP came out worst but to be fair it could have gone either way. It is not rocket science but dude just wants to argue.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2023
patrickmuf:
The APC counted on Obi to deal PDP a huge blow in the SE and SS while the PDP just looked at the possibility of Obi diving the Southern votes as well as the middle belt votes...In the end, the PDP came out worst but to be fair it could have gone either way. It is not rocket science but dude just wants to argue.
Guy if you have no idea what I am talking about please shut up and focus on other things.
You saw how my conversation with larride went and you are still talking about argument.
Do I have to physically hold your device and direct you to the genesis of my argument?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:46am On May 22, 2023
patrickmuf:

PDP overestimated their chances in the North and were probably counting on Tinubu to choose a Northern Christian.

They also underestimated Obi’s pull in the South and misread the mood in the region.

Tinubu on his part avoided electoral suicide by choosing a Northern Muslim as running mate, which gave him a fighting chance in the election. Obi’s strong showing in traditional PDP strongholds who were never going to vote Tinubu then sealed the deal.

Absent of those 2 things happening TOGETHER Atiku would have disgraced Tinubu into retirement.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Guy if you have no idea what I am talking about please shut up and focus on other things.
You saw how my conversation with larride went and you are still talking about argument.
Do I have to physically hold your device and direct you to the genesis of my argument?
You will one day look back and say to yourself how irresponsible you were growing up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:02am On May 22, 2023
afrodoc2:

PDP overestimated their chances in the North and were probably counting on Tinubu to choose a Northern Christian.

They also underestimated Obi’s pull in the South and misread the mood in the region.

Tinubu on his part avoided electoral suicide by choosing a Northern Muslim as running mate, which gave him a fighting chance in the election. Obi’s strong showing in traditional PDP strongholds who were never going to vote Tinubu then sealed the deal.

Absent of those 2 things happening TOGETHER Atiku would have disgraced Tinubu into retirement.

You celebrate the victory but you analyse the defeat. Unfortunately for the obidients they are still looking for a victory after the game is over.

Meanwhile at the tribunal their principal asked for 7 weeks 'so he can find witnesses'

A real clown show.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2023
patrickmuf:
You will one day look and say to yourself how irresponsible you were growing up.

Ogbeni go and fvcking read up on the conversation.
I've said it alot of times.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2023
If you go on the front page of this site.
You'll see a topic about the lie you just posted just now.

Again read you'll say no😂

https://www.nairaland.com/7697762/fact-check-did-obi-request

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2023
afrodoc2:

True that. That dude is asking why the PDP or APC did not go after Obi even in the face of all the pictures painted in front of him.

Tinubu picking Shettima and not just any other Northern Muslim helped his course. At some point, I felt Atiku had the advantage but the Northern Governors worked their socks off to ensure the APC had a strong showing in the North whereas, the PDP Governors in the South were divided courtesy of Wike. If the G5 did not happen then it would have been a lot closer or Atiku would have won marginally.

I still don't know why Atiku did not pander to the demands of Wike and his G5 group, Ayu was not worth backing over 5 Governors...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2023
Too easy😌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2023
Eheeen.. If you guys want to talk about the election on its own then that's fine.
But don't build your conversation on an argument I was having.

Enjoy yourselves😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:27am On May 22, 2023
patrickmuf:
True that. That dude is asking why the PDP or APC did not go after Obi even in the face of all the pictures painted in front of him.

Tinubu picking Shettima and not just any other Northern Muslim helped his course. At some point, I felt Atiku had the advantage but the Northern Governors worked their socks off to ensure the APC had a strong showing in the North whereas, the PDP Governors in the South were divided courtesy of Wike. If the G5 did not happen then it would have been a lot closer or Atiku would have won marginally.

I still don't know why Atiku did not pander to the demands of Wike and his G5 group, Ayu was not worth backing over 5 Governors...

I think Atiku just had some super belief in the North. He actually had reason to do so, cos for example I was surprised by the Yobe State result. That is one of the most anti-PDP states historically, yet Atiku won it.

Where he specifically miscalculated in the North was underestimating the loyalty of the Northern governors to Tinubu. Tinubu owes those guys BIG TIME, which might not augur well for the country.

In addition if, according to the clip posted here yesterday, he actually believed that Obi’s candidacy would affect Tinubu more it was probably due to ignorance caused by his self-imposed exile in Dubai.

Finally, G5 played a part as well as you rightly pointed out. Overall it was just a poorly run campaign by Atiku. He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2023
afrodoc2:

I think Atiku just had some super belief in the North. He actually had reason to do so, cos for example I was surprised by the Yobe State result. That is one of the most anti-PDP states historically, yet Atiku won it.

Where he specifically miscalculated in the North was underestimating the loyalty of the Northern governors to Tinubu. Tinubu owes those guys BIG TIME, which might not augur well for the country.

In addition if, according to the clip posted here yesterday, he actually believed that Obi’s candidacy would affect Tinubu more it was probably due to ignorance caused by his self-imposed exile in Dubai.

Finally, G5 played a part as well as you rightly pointed out. Overall it was just a poorly run campaign by Atiku. He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
Gbam! Those guys will be expecting ministerial appointments or other top appointments which they don't merit bar El Rufai.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2023
The man who made this comment is allegedly the commissioner of police in kogi state.

This one probably sang to fela's songs about corruption when he was younger 😁

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
The man who made this comment is allegedly the commissioner of police in kogi state.

This one probably sang to fela's songs about corruption when he was younger 😁
I want to ask you as a normal civilian, if person slap you like that , you go leave am?

Not to talk of when you have a gun?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2023
seankafor:
I want to ask you as a normal civilian, if person slap you like that , you go leave am?

Not to talk of when you have a gun?

Lmao so I go shoot am abi?
As against taking the person to court like the police initially did.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao so I go shoot am abi?
As against taking the person to court like the police initially did.
I asked you something and you didn't answer me

If someone slaps you like that, in the heat of the moment, what will you do?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2023
seankafor:
I asked you something and you didn't answer me

If someone slaps you like that, in the heat of the moment, what will you do?
I dey very much in control of my emotions oga.
I nor go do anything coz I know say I go get the last laugh.

There are examples of people who didn't hit people back but patiently used the law.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2023
Please oo.. This refinery that is being commissioned today?
Has it been completed yet or we are still some time away from completion?
And when does it start to function
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I dey very much in control of my emotions oga.
I nor go do anything coz I know say I go get the last laugh.

There are examples of people who didn't hit people back but patiently used the law.
easier said than done ✅

So if at the middle of the road 🛣️, person wey you no fit trace reach house slap you, you go leave am talk say you go come use police come back 🔙 come 🚓 arrest am?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Please oo.. This refinery that is being commissioned today?
Has it been completed yet or we are still some time away from completion?
And when does it start to function

It will start operations fully between July to September
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2023
afrodoc2:

Eh yah!

What was the reason? His history of busting people’s lips or what?
🤣🤣 He didn’t declare his visa ban in UK or something like that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2023
seankafor:
easier said than done ✅

So if at the middle of the road 🛣️, person wey you no fit trace reach house slap you, you go leave am talk say you go come use police come back 🔙 come 🚓 arrest am?

You dey compare citizen to citizen fight with citizen to police altercation?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2023
izzou:

It will start operations fully between July to September
Okay then.
So this commission na for bubu to collect glory😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2023
patrickmuf:
I think Atiku thought the north would massively vote him, while APC and LP would share the south. Well, even though LP won many states in the south, he didn't do enough work up north to solidify his claim. It happened that he was runner up even in his own domain.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:02pm On May 22, 2023
obainojazz:
🤣🤣 He didn’t declare his visa ban in UK or something like that

Aussie immigration wey like to do oversabi before. The guy go serve into their hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (4678) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.