Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1494933 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) ... (4701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:18pm On May 21, 2023
Itsrm:

That is what happens when you want to win an argument at all cost cheesy

grin

......and it makes him more silly to the audience.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:20pm On May 21, 2023
larride:

Doyin Okupe don turn investor like this.

grin

Ellu P no pay am as e envisaged. Na Abure chop am alone.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:23pm On May 21, 2023
grin

Abingos and his Master............................LMFAO

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2023
larride:

Bros Atiku has an indictment in the US Senate that is widely known.

Yet but LP, APC didn’t use it as a campaign point against Atiku.

I remember you bringing Tinubu don Seyi buying a house in the UK for $10m here, that details was gotten from the Pandora papers also. Tinubu opened a company in his sons name, naming him the sole director of the company. It was the same business account that was used to buy the house.

You were busy wailing about Tinubu that day and asking where Seyi Tinubu got the money to buy the house.

The table turn to your guy now, you Dey turn logic upside down.

Look in the mirror bro.
Wtf are you on about this man?
Have I mentioned Tinubu’s issue in Pandora since this argument started? Or when I posted the house bought was it from Pandora I got it from..

Yunno what, Let me even read up on Tinubu’s Pandora issue sef.. Brb😌

Btw Did the indictment of atiku lead to him being confirmed guilty?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:45pm On May 21, 2023
OasisX:
Governor Nyesom Wike built the 132-bed Cancer, Cardiovascular, Diagnostic and Treatment Center.

Wike is best Governor of this era, no one comes close. He touched every sector in the state.

Omg! This is massive. Wike really tried.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:54pm On May 21, 2023
Ibime:

That's all it is.

Atikus fingers are also full of palm oil, he has no business going after Obi for corruption.

This is the koko.

Why would Atiku go after Obi for Pandora when he his dossier there is probably even thicker than Obi’s own?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:54pm On May 21, 2023
monerozi5590:

Omg! This is massive. Wike really tried.

grin

Wike deserves a gold statute in PH.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Wtf are you on about this man?
Have I mentioned Tinubu’s issue in Pandora since this argument started? Or when I posted the house bought was it from Pandora I got it from..

Yunno what, Let me even read up on Tinubu’s Pandora issue sef.. Brb😌

Btw Did the indictment of atiku lead to him being confirmed guilty?

You do know there’s something called reference right?

I’m only pointing out your hypocrisy to you.

The sale of that house became public during the pandora paper issue. Infact it was said that Oyetola was the front used to buy the house through the company that was set up at the British Island Virgin before it was later known that Seyi Tinubu is the sole director of the company.

It’s the same way that Peter Obi opened a company in his daughter name Gabriella Investment in Nov 2010 4yrs after he became Gov and won re-election.

If you don’t see the crime in a sitting Governor opening a company in his daughter name while he was Governor in a tax heaven, you really shouldn’t be disturbing us about other Governors.

On Atiku indictment, though he was indicted for corruption by the US senate, he hasn’t been put on trail yet but his co-conspirator was put on trail, convicted and sentenced to jail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2023
larride:

The sale of that house became public during the pandora paper issue. Infact it was said that Oyetola was the front used to buy the house through the company that was set up at the British Island Virgin before it was later known that Seyi Tinubu is the sole director of the company.

It’s the same way that Peter Obi opened a company in his daughter name Gabriella Investment in Nov 2010 4yrs after he became Gov and won re-election.

If you don’t see the crime in a sitting Governor opening a company in his daughter name while he was Governor in a tax heaven, you really shouldn’t be disturbing us about other Governors.

On Atiku indictment, though he was indicted for corruption by the US senate, he hasn’t been put on trail yet but his co-conspirator was trailed and sentenced to jail.

So while we can say atiku was indicted we can't call atiku guilty yet abi?
Let PDP people handle that one.

Again my brother allow me read the Tinubu’s issue then we will also look at the source of the wealth tinubu kept in tax havens also.

I mean that is another thing we were defending yesterday so relax atleast I know Ellexy was doing that yesterday when the source of Obi's wealth that he kept in tax haven was questioned.

So once again allow me time to go through Tinubu’s own very well okay?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:24pm On May 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

So while we can say atiku was indicted we can't call atiku guilty yet abi?
Let PDP people handle that one.

Again my brother allow me read the Tinubu’s issue then we will also look at the source of the wealth tinubu kept in tax havens also.

I mean that is another thing we were defending yesterday so relax atleast I know Ellexy was doing that yesterday when the source of Obi's wealth that he kept in tax haven was questioned.

So once again allow me time to go through Tinubu’s own very well okay?

Of course bro. You have all the time in the world.

At least you haven’t stopped turning logic on its head. That’s a good start.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2023
larride:

Of course bro. You have all the time in the world.

At least you haven’t stopped turning logic on its head. That’s a good start.
Lmao I didn't.
I'm just patient with stretching issues to the extreme with you guys while still maintaining my original position.
Whoever gets lost inside me stretching is their own cup of tea.
I'll only tell you to read up😌

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao I didn't.
I'm just patient with stretching issues to the extreme with you guys while still maintaining my original position.
Whoever gets lost inside me stretching is their own cup of tea.
I'll only tell you to read up😌

😂😂😂

It’s not my first time with you.

Goodluck bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2023
larride:

😂😂😂

It’s not my first time with you.

Goodluck bro.

That's you. Atleast you are knowledgeable about things you talk about. 😂

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2023
larride:

On Atiku indictment, though he was indicted for corruption by the US senate, he hasn’t been put on trail yet but his co-conspirator was put on trail, convicted and sentenced to jail.

Just substitute that Obi's name with any other governor (sitting or standing) and watch this thread get to 3000 pages.

Anybody who followed Pandora would know that the reason Obi's name came up was because he was a SITTING GOVERNOR when he created those shell companies.

It is not as if there are no businessmen there or footballers, Surgeons etc. But this man was a governor when he ran this racket.

There is no honesty or integrity in a serving government official pulling that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2023
Dem say Muslims dey hustle for more posts than Christians in this our new administration

How Tinubu wan take handle am?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:07pm On May 21, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Walahi that guy is an abcess on the buttocks of humanity.

A festering boil on the nutsack sounds better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:09pm On May 21, 2023
Amigoss:

Ahhh

I laughed when I read that.
Prospa is doing the lord's work. May your oil never run dry my nigga.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:53pm On May 21, 2023
This was an APC journalist and El-rufai inlaw explaining how "and 25% in FCT" is a must before election took place.

Ask her today now,her tune would have changed.

https://twitter.com/Equity_ofs/status/1660364992485416963?t=06_QmYsh25owOuEXZlr1UA&s=19

Everything dey tribunal and supreme court hands, if they still want us to have a country or illegalities should take over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:03pm On May 21, 2023
Donjazet2:

I laughed when I read that.
Prospa is doing the lord's work. May your oil never run dry my nigga.

I screamed out loud cheesy,bodied the modafvcker

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2023
Amigoss:
This was an APC journalist and El-rufai inlaw explaining how "and 25% in FCT" is a must before election took place.

https://twitter.com/Equity_ofs/status/1660364992485416963?t=06_QmYsh25owOuEXZlr1UA&s=19

Everything dey tribunal and supreme court hands, if they still want us to have a country or illegalities should take over

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2023
Amigoss:

The people that wrote this thing are just fuckers.
What would proper explanation have cost them?
Now see confusion

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2023
Amigoss:

BATs presidency is illegal.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Octopusssy(f): 10:52pm On May 21, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Walahi that guy is an abcess on the buttocks of humanity.
A ripe boil on the ass of humanity seems catchier
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....to be fair to him, he ain't a scam. Jez too shallow-minded to reasoning as sensible humans.

😄

Well, Obi is 100% a dagbo man.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:07am On May 22, 2023
grin

Bad News: NNPC Limited is set to supply 300,000 barrels of crude to Dangote Refinery for the commencement of operations.

The company’s GCEO, Kyari gave this assurance at the 2023 Nigerian Oil and Gas Opportunity Fair organised by NCDMB, held in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

This reassurance of energy sufficiency comes ahead of the inauguration of the Dangote Refinery.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:08am On May 22, 2023
airmark:

😄

Well, Obi is 100% a dagbo man.

😅😅😅

Dem know bruh. Everyone knows it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:14am On May 22, 2023
Breaking Bad News:

NNPC sets dates for PH, Warri, Kaduna refineries to start operation.

The Nigeria National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Limited has set dates for the commencement of operation at three refineries located in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Warri in Delta State and Kaduna state.

According to the Group Chief Executive Officer (GCEO) of the NNPC, Malam Mele Kyari, the Port Harcourt refinery will be ready before the end of the year 2023 while those in Warri and Kaduna would start production in 2024.

Kyari said this during an interview he granted when he led his management team on a courtesy visit to the Abuja headquarters of Trust TV.

“Our plan is to bring it (Port Harcourt refinery) on stream this month but unfortunately, we have some slippage because of global supply chain issues that we had,” he stated.

“We believe that this plant will come on stream before the end of this year. We are very sure of that.

“The Port Harcourt refinery has a combination of 210,000 barrels per day so that means it is a third of the Dangote refinery.”

Kyari further disclosed that the NNPC has a total refining capacity of 445,000 barrels in four refineries in three locations.

The NNPC bigwig said that rather than use public funds, money was borrowed for the rehabilitation of the refineries and their repayment tied to their performance.

“We are also borrowing to fix the Warri and Kaduna refinerie. Kaduna will kick up, it is a 36 months project but what happens in the rehabilitation is that you do them stage by stage.

“We will replicate the same thing in the Warri refinery and the contractor, Daewoo is on site working, mobilized to site, equipment being delivered to site and we believe also that within that 36 month cycle, it will also complete the rehabilitation.

“Port Harcourt will start producing fuel this year and by the first quarter of next year, Kaduna will start producing fuel,” the NNPC boss revealed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:46am On May 22, 2023
afrodoc2:

This is the koko.

Why would Atiku go after Obi for Pandora when he his dossier there is probably even thicker than Obi’s own?
Doc… Davido is coming to Australia if you’re a concert going type of person….Queensland just too far

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:52am On May 22, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Bad News: NNPC Limited is set to supply 300,000 barrels of crude to Dangote Refinery for the commencement of operations.

The company’s GCEO, Kyari gave this assurance at the 2023 Nigerian Oil and Gas Opportunity Fair organised by NCDMB, held in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

This reassurance of energy sufficiency comes ahead of the inauguration of the Dangote Refinery.
1 Barrel equals $159 litres…. That’s millions of litres in finished products

These are steps that makes a country great…. Funny we’ve been blind all these while.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 3:04am On May 22, 2023
OasisX:
Breaking Bad News:

NNPC sets dates for PH, Warri, Kaduna refineries to start operation.

The Nigeria National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Limited has set dates for the commencement of operation at three refineries located in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Warri in Delta State and Kaduna state.

According to the Group Chief Executive Officer (GCEO) of the NNPC, Malam Mele Kyari, the Port Harcourt refinery will be ready before the end of the year 2023 while those in Warri and Kaduna would start production in 2024.

Kyari said this during an interview he granted when he led his management team on a courtesy visit to the Abuja headquarters of Trust TV.

“Our plan is to bring it (Port Harcourt refinery) on stream this month but unfortunately, we have some slippage because of global supply chain issues that we had,” he stated.

“We believe that this plant will come on stream before the end of this year. We are very sure of that.

“The Port Harcourt refinery has a combination of 210,000 barrels per day so that means it is a third of the Dangote refinery.”

Kyari further disclosed that the NNPC has a total refining capacity of 445,000 barrels in four refineries in three locations.

The NNPC bigwig said that rather than use public funds, money was borrowed for the rehabilitation of the refineries and their repayment tied to their performance.

“We are also borrowing to fix the Warri and Kaduna refinerie. Kaduna will kick up, it is a 36 months project but what happens in the rehabilitation is that you do them stage by stage.

“We will replicate the same thing in the Warri refinery and the contractor, Daewoo is on site working, mobilized to site, equipment being delivered to site and we believe also that within that 36 month cycle, it will also complete the rehabilitation.

“Port Harcourt will start producing fuel this year and by the first quarter of next year, Kaduna will start producing fuel,” the NNPC boss revealed.

Wow. I wonder what the marketers, who have made fortunes from importing petrol, would do from next year?
I guess they would have to hustle to be one of Dangote’s or NNPC’s marketers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 3:17am On May 22, 2023
7 days to Inauguration Day…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:01am On May 22, 2023
Dangote Refinery $105 Million Water Treatment Plant which has Capacity to automatically turn Atlantic Ocean's salt water Into drinkable Water In Lekki through Osmosis Method.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) ... (4701) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr, islamics(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.