Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,250 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1520873 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (4739) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by aieromon(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
OasisX:
PRESIDENT TINUBU TO PARTICIPATE IN PARIS SUMMIT FOR NEW GLOBAL FINANCIAL PACT

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will on Thursday, June 22, join world leaders in Paris, France, to review and sign a New Global Financial Pact that places vulnerable countries on priority list for support and investment, following devastating impact of climate change, energy crisis, and after effect of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The President will participate in the two-day Summit, June 22 and 23, that looks at opportunities to restore fiscal space to countries that face difficult short-term financial challenges, especially the most indebted; mobilize innovative financing for countries vulnerable to climate change; foster development in low-income countries, and encourage investment in “green” infrastructure for the energy transition in emerging and developing economies.

President Tinubu and the other global leaders, multilateral institutions, financial experts and economists will take a more holistic look at the recovery of economies from the impact of COVID-19 pandemic, and rising cases of poverty, with a view to providing access to finance and investment that will leverage inclusive growth.

The Summit, which will be hosted by President Emmanuel Macron of France, will be held at Palais Brongniart.

The President will be accompanied by members of the Presidential Policy Advisory Council and senior government officials. He will return to Abuja on Saturday.

Dele Alake
Special Adviser,
Special Duties, Communication and Strategy
June 19, 2023

Just to add

Programme of events
https://nouveaupactefinancier.org/en.php#leprogramme

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Segedinho:

You have got a point in an ideal situation but here in Nigeria were people are queueing for any available job will be almost impossible.

I understand ur hypothesis for real but these should have been activated b4 embarking on d subsidy and other life-ending policy.

In all honesty,all the inflation related policy happening at once is something to worry about

Yeah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
OasisX:
PRESIDENT TINUBU TO PARTICIPATE IN PARIS SUMMIT FOR NEW GLOBAL FINANCIAL PACT

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will on Thursday, June 22, join world leaders in Paris, France, to review and sign a New Global Financial Pact that places vulnerable countries on priority list for support and investment, following devastating impact of climate change, energy crisis, and after effect of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The President will participate in the two-day Summit, June 22 and 23, that looks at opportunities to restore fiscal space to countries that face difficult short-term financial challenges, especially the most indebted; mobilize innovative financing for countries vulnerable to climate change; foster development in low-income countries, and encourage investment in “green” infrastructure for the energy transition in emerging and developing economies.

President Tinubu and the other global leaders, multilateral institutions, financial experts and economists will take a more holistic look at the recovery of economies from the impact of COVID-19 pandemic, and rising cases of poverty, with a view to providing access to finance and investment that will leverage inclusive growth.

The Summit, which will be hosted by President Emmanuel Macron of France, will be held at Palais Brongniart.

The President will be accompanied by members of the Presidential Policy Advisory Council and senior government officials. He will return to Abuja on Saturday.

Dele Alake
Special Adviser,
Special Duties, Communication and Strategy
June 19, 2023

aieromon:

Just to add

Programme of events

This should be the hospital treatment they told us Tinubu was reporting to. Abi can our whatsapp updates be lying

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
monerozi5590:

Yeah.
And to cap it.....Nigeria politicians are very predictable n d outcome always detrimental to d common man...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Spy360:

🤡🤡🤡

You are thinking like those agbado lawyers that only shout Objection with no reason.

Don't worry, case go jam you, then bring evidence wey only you sabi.

You go dey alright las las

Obviously, you don't know anything about law.

You don't even know that the reasons for those objections will be revealed in their final addresses and they may be concrete enough to sway the judgement to their favour.

Don't shout injustice, when judgement is served based on the wack outputs of your Obi's legal team.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Any small thing "obidient"

So because someone supported a candidate,he is less of a Nigerian to ask questions or criticise what seems to be a "nonsense"

Na wah

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You are a typical short sighted empty headed cry baby

Completely daft like your fellow empty headed obidients

It is no wonder, since the buinsess acumen of Peter obi begins and ends with trading.

When your principal is a visionless short sighted bum whose only idea was to build a loss making brewery, it is no wonder you cannot think beyond your next meal

Let me spell it out to your financially iliiterate dumb ass.

There is very little foreign investment in Nigeria precisely because of the subsidies you are celebrating.

As an example - If the cost of generating a watt of Power is n10 and electricity is being sold at n5 per watt, the foreign investors who can come in to revamp the sector will give Nigeria a wide berth.

Look through the fog of your salty tears and hatred and see that different business men are meeting with Tinubu. Confidence is being expressed in the direction of Nigerias economy.

The boom in the Obj years was due to foreign investment particularly in telecoms and the knock on effect.

Foreign investment means money all around.

A lot of the real money I have made in the past has been as a result of clients funded by foreign investment and expanding their operations

People are talking about lpg and cng powered cars. A company named greenville has invested billions in this since 2014/15. They planned and built stations for lpg fleets across.nigeria.

Right now there is a giant push for EVs. A lot of companies are investing in them. There are opportunities already. And there are more opportunities to come.

The deregulation of petrol means many alternative energy players will come into the market. Right now different businesses are jostling to be the first to crack the potential EV market as an example.

Bill gates is not coming to drink tea and biscuits. He also has plans. Whatever those plans are, some people will make money from implementing them

I guess we have a new word for pessimist. An obidient. A person who complains about the noise when opportunity is banging on his door.

Please the lot of you wailers should sit in the corner crying on twitter and in your coven. Leave the opportunities for us. If you remain poor and broke at the end of Tinubus eight years you will still beleive in obi.

I said it before, at the end of the Obj boom years, I still knew some people who somehow missed out on all the opportunities. They were probably proto obidients who sat in a corner complaining about the negative effects of objs policies.
Time will tell!!! Meanwhile, Thanks for Educating me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Let me help the obidients with their new talking points

The yellow teeth drug dealer will sell us all out to bill gates and his global agenda to take over African resources

Be very very very afraid

There. Share this in your whineapp coven.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

This should be the hospital treatment they told us Tinubu was reporting to. Abi can our whatsapp updates be lying

grin

....exclusively from their whatsApp Group. Imagine membership is strictly by Subscription, yet they are being fed tales by moonlight.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na wa o.

So after all the initial gra gra by Buhari’s administration concerning the $43m found in an Ikoyi apartment , the case was later withdrawn by the Buhari government after 8 years 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Aswear dem supposed dey curse people wey talk say Buhari government did well .

https://www.nairaland.com/7734037/ikoyi-43m-affair-ends-efcc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
aieromon:

Just to add

Programme of events

grin

Gbayì 🤜
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Like you are not affected by any of these current Policies or you are just decieving yourself..... OasisX is not here, Same with Dayo and some other guys...... But you. I dont know what to tell you. Just keep decieving yourself.... Acting as if you are a Kid!!!!

grin

Illusion yí nani. Who told you I am not affected?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Illusion yí nani. Who told you I am not affected?
You are not affected bro!! No Cap
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You are a typical short sighted empty headed cry baby

Completely daft like your fellow empty headed obidients

It is no wonder, since the buinsess acumen of Peter obi begins and ends with trading.

When your principal is a visionless short sighted bum whose only idea was to build a loss making brewery, it is no wonder you cannot think beyond your next meal

Let me spell it out to your financially iliiterate dumb ass.

There is very little foreign investment in Nigeria precisely because of the subsidies you are celebrating.

As an example - If the cost of generating a watt of Power is n10 and electricity is being sold at n5 per watt, the foreign investors who can come in to revamp the sector will give Nigeria a wide berth.

Look through the fog of your salty tears and hatred and see that different business men are meeting with Tinubu. Confidence is being expressed in the direction of Nigerias economy.

The boom in the Obj years was due to foreign investment particularly in telecoms and the knock on effect.

Foreign investment means money all around.

A lot of the real money I have made in the past has been as a result of clients funded by foreign investment and expanding their operations

People are talking about lpg and cng powered cars. A company named greenville has invested billions in this since 2014/15. They planned and built stations for lpg fleets across.nigeria.

Right now there is a giant push for EVs. A lot of companies are investing in them. There are opportunities already. And there are more opportunities to come.

The deregulation of petrol means many alternative energy players will come into the market. Right now different businesses are jostling to be the first to crack the potential EV market as an example.

Bill gates is not coming to drink tea and biscuits. He also has plans. Whatever those plans are, some people will make money from implementing them

I guess we have a new word for pessimist. An obidient. A person who complains about the noise when opportunity is banging on his door.

Please the lot of you wailers should sit in the corner crying on twitter and in your coven. Leave the opportunities for us. If you remain poor and broke at the end of Tinubus eight years you will still beleive in obi.

I said it before, at the end of the Obj boom years, I still knew some people who somehow missed out on all the opportunities. They were probably proto obidients who sat in a corner complaining about the negative effects of objs policies.

📌📌📌📌📌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
You are not affected bro!! No Cap

I am more affected than you can ever imagine but I strongly believe its for greater good. Don't see Uncle GloriousG Epistle as Insult or attack on you.

Read it well and digest it. You gonna thank me later for the advice.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
airmark:

Obviously, you don't know anything about law.

You don't even know that the reasons for those objections will be revealed in their final addresses and they may be concrete enough to sway the judgement to their favour.

Don't shout injustice, when judgement is served based on the wack outputs of your Obi's legal team.
You be complete Mugu, a very mumu boy. Even when you see evidence you still dey mumu.

So if I bring a Punch Newspaper as evidence in court, it won't be enough because it is not from primary source, worse still when I am a Punch reporter? I don't know how else to explain a simple thing to your dull brain.

At least before final address, they will bring a counter evidence.

Dey play...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin

Tinubu is now President of those who told him ‘Edo No Be Lagos.’

Adams Oshiomhole

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
Spy360:

You be complete Mugu, a very mumu boy. Even when you see evidence you still dey mumu.

So if I bring a Punch Newspaper as evidence in court, it won't be enough because it is not from primary source, worse still when I am a Punch reporter? I don't know how else to explain a simple thing to your dull brain.

At least before final address, they will bring a counter evidence.

Dey play...

First off, you didn't know that counsels objecting, would give reasons in their subsequent addresses, that's why you were stupidly shouting 'objections without reasons'. Now that you have been educated, you can write an application for more from me about how Obi's legal team is losing the tussle.

Obi's legal team today tried to ambush the respondents again by serving their witness' statements late, but they failed as the court availed the respondents enough time to prepare for the cross-examination tomorrow, and unclad the witness as usual.

Most of you Obidients are ignorants, yet you would be chest beating foolishly. grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Even the US has poor people.
Lmaoo..
This goat thinks the PDP people that they initially tagged wailing wailers during Buhari's tenure actually ended up poor and the apc people ended up rich.

Because it is only a foolish person that will even think the way you have.

This same stupid playbook birthed "wailing wailers". On the 7th year when buhari was leaving, everybody turned to wailing wailer.

You think you are realistic but what you are is recycled trash.
You and the idiot edging you on are proper waste products.

We should keep quiet while the Gulf between the rich and the poor widens because a man who his own brand of capitalism doesn't understand that citizens deserve to be taken care of.
Of course something like that will appeal to you fucktards after all you can't think or consider multiple viewpoints.

Look this fat self-servicer talking about the business community as if nor be the same thing happen when bubu enter.

Please remind us were "Body Language" came from again.
Ogbeni loud the rubbish you want to loud and slurp on the man's gbola.. That's good for you..

For us we will call out everything that needs to be called out.
You think it's the rubbish you did with PDP people.

Dey suffer dey smile dey talk say na for the future.
Future kill you dia idiot🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
airmark:

First off, you didn't know that counsels objecting, would give reasons in their subsequent addresses, that's why you were stupidly shouting 'objections without reasons'. Now that you have been educated, you can write an application for more from me about how Obi's legal team is losing the tussle.

Obi's legal team today tried to ambush the respondents again by serving their witness' statements late, but they failed as the court availed the respondents enough time to prepare for the cross-examination tomorrow, and bully the witness as usual.

Most of you Obidients are ignorants, yet you would be chest beating foolishly. grin

You still didn't provide me with court details oo..

What happened nau? 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You still didn't provide me with court details oo..

What happened nau? 😁

So, you have lost faith in the pursuit of Obi's imaginary mandate too, by not following it before now. Sabi person, no need as it's appalling to sensible Obidients. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
airmark:

So, you have lost faith in the pursuit of Obi's imaginary mandate too. Sabi person, no need as it's appalling to sensible Obidients. grin

Lmao.. Guy you just dey zuzu.

Furnish me with the information you said you would concerning the case😁

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Even the US has poor people.
Lmaoo..
This goat thinks the PDP people that they initially tagged wailing wailers during Buhari's tenure actually ended up poor and the apc people ended up rich.

Because it is only a foolish person that will even think the way you have.

This same stupid playbook birthed "wailing wailers". On the 7th year when buhari was leaving, everybody turned to wailing wailer.

You think you are realistic but what you are is recycled trash.
You and the idiot edging you on are proper waste products.

We should keep quiet while the Gulf between the rich and the poor widens because a man who his own brand of capitalism doesn't understand that citizens deserve to be taken care of.
Of course something like that will appeal to you fucktards after all you can't think or consider multiple viewpoints.

Look this fat self-servicer talking about the business community as if nor be the same thing happen when bubu enter.

Please remind us were "Body Language" came from again.
Ogbeni loud the rubbish you want to loud and slurp on the man's gbola.. That's good for you..

For us we will call out everything that needs to be called out.
You think it's the rubbish you did with PDP people.

Dey suffer dey smile dey talk say na for the future.
Future kill you dia idiot🤣
Oh boy...

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Fight go soon 🔜 happen 🤭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Segedinho:

Oh boy...

There's being ignorant about things involving government that can be excused.

But then there's this version of willful foolishness being displayed that irritates me.

There's a reason Larride is someone I can still talk with because the baba actually has sense. Sense that you can see applies to reality well.

I never see this brand before omo🤣.
You dey complain.. But if another person complain you go shout Obidient because na only your complaint dey sweet😁

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
airmark:

Obi's legal team today tried to ambush the respondents again by serving their witness' statements late, but they failed as the court availed the respondents enough time to prepare for the cross-examination tomorrow, and unclad the witness as usual.

Let's hear the cross examinations. Meanwhile, ode continue dey play

😁😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
United States commits to Sustainable Partnership with Nigeria on Energy.

The US Assistant Secretary for Energy Geoffrey Pyatt has reaffirmed America’s resolve to sustainably support Nigeria in harnessing its abundant energy resources towards its transition journey.
To deepen the collaboration, he called for the creation of US- Nigeria strategic dialogue on energy.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
seankafor:
Fight go soon 🔜 happen 🤭
Bout time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
OasisX:

I am more affected than you can ever imagine but I strongly believe its for greater good. Don't see Uncle GloriousG Epistle as Insult or attack on you.

Read it well and digest it. You gonna thank me later for the advice.
Okay!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (4739) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, Ajd19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.