Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,473 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1538043 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) ... (4776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2023
Theflint1:
My neighbor is a car dealer, asked about a 2013 Hyundai, and he told me it now costs 5.5m.

Hopefully there's light at the end of this very very dark tunnel we're going through.
na the tunnel I dey come back 🔙 from

No light 🕯️ there bro

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. Still waiting for the updated one larride said tolu said was signed for us to see.

Coz if na that requirement, then people go barely qualify😁
Them want use confusion kill me here..

Review keh,people that sat down for a long period of time to think and plan b4 embarking on the script didn't see the inaccessibility with d 500k cap.

Same confusion n sweet tactics they are going to use for many other project but at the end of it,d poor will have no option..
.just look at the light ish....1k will give ur 10 units or less...a sweet explanation will pop but at the end we will still pay it....

The media arm will amplify and keep on with "on your mandate" we stand as if he isn't d president yet....

Propaganda has already crept in

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2023
seankafor:
na the tunnel I dey come back 🔙 from

No light 🕯️ there bro
Na tunnel wey get end dey think of light

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2023
Itsrm:

My brother, a toks 2015 Lexus ES350 is 12-14m. Why you think say people no dey too buy am unlike the 07-2012? cheesy
na mumu dey buy 2015 Lexus

Boyz go buy 2012, upgrade am to 2017

If you no like am go to court tongue

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2023
seankafor:

The upgrades are just cosmetic and a waste of money IMO.

When you enter the car, the 2012 instrument cluster and every other thing is still waiting for you cheesy

Plus you can't even upgrade the rear end of the car

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2023
seankafor:

You dey upgrade the actual engineering of the car? 😁.

That's the real upgrade
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2023
Na PDP dey responsible for high tariff o....9 yes ago....them say na coincidence e come bad under this administration
The sweet talk and reasons don dey shelle.
https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1670728568890859524
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Segedinho:
Na PDP dey responsible for high tariff o....9 yes ago....them say na coincidence e come bad under this administration
The sweet talk and reasons don dey shelle.
https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1670728568890859524

Lmao..

Woye is an idiot.

Abi suddenly president nor dey ask NASS to do amendment.

As if nor be the same buhari amend cbn act for ways and means to 15% this year to cover the borrowings.

Again Woye na idiot🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao..

Woye is an idiot.

As if nor be the same buhari amend cbn act for ways and means to 15% this year to cover the borrowings.

Again Woye na idiot🤣
Propaganda is the theme
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Segedinho:

Propaganda is the theme

Lmao.. Propaganda to?

Na idiots e dey talk to because that excuse cannot fly anywhere.
The last 4YRS, APC has controlled the house and the amount of rubber stamping they did for buhari shows they would have looked at it if the party wanted to. 😊.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

What's in the news that changes this.

There is going to be a possible hike of over 40% of tarrif.
What in the news will change that the common man will pay even more?
What the news does is explain the reason.
It doesn't change what is most likely to happen.

So again what is the difference?

So is it the President that is removing "subsidy" on electricity or hiking the price as you and your bands want us all to believe this morning?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. Propaganda to?

Na idiots e dey talk to because that excuse cannot fly anywhere.
The last 4YRS, APC has controlled the house and the amount of rubber stamping they did for buhari shows they would have looked at it if the party wanted to. 😊.
At the end... the increase will be paid n ur reaction is tagged "you don't want Nigeria to work" because it is Tinubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao..

Woye is an idiot.

Again Woye na idiot🤣

It's like you guys dont know that most part of electricity has been privatized?

NERC is the regulator of that space and without them, most of these Discos will just be charging anything they want as electricity tariff.

If you read the article I posted, the government is paying these Discos 50bn every month to subsidize their shortfall. 50bn every month is 600bn yearly that the govt has to pay Discos whether they meet their quota of at least 5000MW distribution or not.

One thing I dont understand is why they NERC is pricing electricity based on $$ when we have enough gas in the country.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
larride:

So is it the President that is removing "subsidy" on electricity or hiking the price as you and your bands want us all to believe this morning?

I'm confused?
The party that could have reviewed this was the apc.
You had 2015-2019 and then 2019-2023.

We Don jam this agbako because of other decisions taken by your party president.

So wetin you dey try do?
Protect tinubu?

Oya protect him nau.

But you'll still buy light for this high amount too because as usual in your mind, me complaining is me doing Obi vs Tinubu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
larride:

It's like you guys dont know that most part of electricity has been privatized?

NERC is the regulator of that space and without them, most of these Discos will just be charging anything they want as electricity tariff.

If you read the article I posted, the government is paying these Discos 50bn every month to subsidize their shortfall. 50bn every month is 600bn yearly that the govt has to pay Discos whether they meet their quota of at least 5000MW distribution or not.

One thing I dont understand is why they NERC is pricing electricity based on $$ when we have enough gas in the country.

Larride are you trying to have a conversation or are you trying to talk like a party man?
Let me know first to decide if to be serious or waste your time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I'm confused?
The party that could have reviewed this was the apc.
You had 2015-2019 and then 2019-2023.

We Don jam this agbako because of other decisions taken by your party president.

So wetin you dey try do?
Protect tinubu?

Oya protect him nau.

But you'll still buy light for this high amount too because as usual in your mind, me complaining is me doing Obi vs Tinubu.

Yes you are confused. Electricity has been privatized. Everyone knows that.

Of course, I will pay for the energy the same way you and your bands will pay for the energy the same we have all been paying for the energy.

The koko is that you didnt read the article before coming here to spurn "they want to remove subsidy on electricity" and your band of trolls lap it up.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Segedinho:

At the end... the increase will be paid n ur reaction is tagged "you don't want Nigeria to work" because it is Tinubu

Lmao.. We will all pay.
Nigerian citizens nor deserve anything from government.

Even enabling environment to hustle we nor deserve am.
Fictitious education subsidy is gone at this point.
Fuel subsidy gone.
Electricity subsidy gone.
I'm sure we will soon hear of medical subsidy and it will be taken out.
Shey we are about to start paying for VAT on fuel purchase from gist flying around.
Security trash.
Light not good enough.
Employment figures very low.
Poverty figures very high and climbing.
Current inflation is 22.40% I think.

Old stock of fuels in depots will soon finish and we go see the new price of fuels when purchases are made.

Middle-class wey suppose hold FG for blockus dey follow kiss FG ass and now middle class Don further slide into poverty bracket🤭.

Again the core truth is after defending government, you'll drop your phone and face this reality and see shege that everyone is seeing😌

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
larride:

Yes you are confused. Electricity has been privatized. Everyone knows that.

Of course, I will pay for the energy the same way you and your bands will pay for the energy the same we have all been paying for the energy.

The koko is that you didnt read the article before coming here to spurn "they want to remove subsidy on electricity" and your band of trolls lap it up.

Lmao.. My guy you are jumping up and down too much on that cock.
Come down and rest.

So you have said I came here to accuse tinubu because you are defending Tinubu's presidency from this decision.
But I am accusing the FG especially the APC led FG.
These things are not cast in stone and can be very much reviewed.
But it seems for you, it's a serious problem to comprehend 😁.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

No I don't actually.

Tell me what economics we practice in Nigeria that always leaves us scratching our head.

How many times have things been done by government that the effects has been totally different from initially planned.

So again tell me how our own brand of economics isn't beautiful 😊

Your currency 💴 is either fixed or floated.

Right now the value of naira is being determined by market forces, nobody actually knows what the value of Naira will be by the end of today, it could shoot up or come down, it you are regular trader and have access to the I & E window, you can also check on this website.

https://fmdqgroup.com/

If you’re checking regularly you will see that Naira prices have been going up and down, if you check 3hrs from now you will see that the Naira price has changed again, that’s a floating currency.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Shaytun:

Your currency 💴 is either fixed or floated.

Right now the value of naira is being determined by market forces, nobody actually knows what the value of Naira will be by the end of today, it could shoot up or come down, it you are regular trader and have access to the I & E window, you can also check on this website.

https://fmdqgroup.com/

If you’re checking regularly you will see that Naira prices have been going up and down, if you check 3hrs from now you will see that the Naira price has changed again, that’s a floating currency.

Lmao.. I have a simple question, can the available fx cater to the needs of Nigerians?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Larride are you trying to have a conversation or are you trying to talk like a party man?
Let me know first to decide if to be serious or waste your time

Your problem is that when anybody explain the process how things work for you, you automatically means the person is talking as a party man.

I just explain to you the process that NERC and the stakeholders in the energy business has been running the industry.

Since 2014 when electricity was unbundled and privatized, NERC and the Discos usually review tariff based on a lot of criteria to come up with whatever tariff the Discos will charge. They review most is supposed to be 5yrs and then year on year.

When the first agreement was made in 2014 and the first tariff made $ was 198/1, when the review was done in 2020, $ was 400/1 which cause the tariff to spike during that period, in 2022 another tariff review was done, with $ at 440/$, it caused another tariff hike. A new tariff review is due next month and nobody knows how much the price will be.

What's most important is that the price of gas as crashed which should reflect in the new price but the floating of the naira means the difference in exchange rate will be an important factor.

The issue for me is why NERC is agreeing to use $ benchmark for an economy that runs on naira.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. We will all pay.
Nigerian citizens nor deserve anything from government.

Even enabling environment to hustle we nor deserve am.
Fictitious education subsidy is gone at this point.
Fuel subsidy gone.
Electricity subsidy gone.
I'm sure we will soon hear of medical subsidy and it will be taken out.
Shey we are about to start paying for VAT on fuel purchase from gist flying around.
Security trash.
Light not good enough.
Employment figures very low.
Poverty figures very high and climbing.
Current inflation is 22.40% I think.

Old stock of fuels in depots will soon finish and we go see the new price of fuels when purchases are made.

Middle-class wey suppose hold FG for blockus dey follow kiss FG ass and now middle class Don further slide into poverty bracket🤭.

Again the core truth is after defending government, you'll drop your phone and face this reality and see shege that everyone is seeing😌
Them say make we no complain o..

We should always have hope even in death.....

The subsidy

The vat in petrol (if true)

The electricity increase.

The fx saga

The student loan..and other new projects being planned bt the evil canals would favour me and my family ...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. My guy you are jumping up and down too much on that cock.
Come down and rest.

So you have said I came here to accuse tinubu because you are defending Tinubu's presidency from this decision.
But I am accusing the FG especially the APC led FG.
These things are not cast in stone and can be very much reviewed.
But it seems for you, it's a serious problem to comprehend 😁.

Lmao, first you have to thank me for giving you the article to read, without the article I'm not sure you will be changing tone that you are changing now.

Nobody is stopping you from not accusing FG or anyone you like, and you will be corrected with facts where necessary like I've done for you this morning.

Now say thank you to me and move.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. I have a simple question, can the available fx cater to the needs of Nigerians?

Whose needs is the fx catering to before? Aliens?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
VAT on petrol has to be one of the most idiotic rumor anyone can ever believe.

Do you even know what VAT is ffs 😭

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Shaytun:

Guy can the available fx to be gotten at that amount cater to the demand?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
larride:
VAT in petrol has to be one of the most idiotic rumor anyone can ever believe.

Do you even know what VAT is ffs 😭

😭😭 Before I respond.. Are you saying its impossible to pay VAT on pms? 😭😭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Shaytun:

You no know say na $$ we dey spend everyday for 9ja ni.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

😭😭 Before I respond.. Are you saying its impossible to pay VAT on pms? 😭😭

Do you know what VAT is? Let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
larride:

Lmao, first you have to thank me for giving you the article to read, without the article I'm not sure you will be changing tone that you are changing now.

Nobody is stopping you from not accusing FG or anyone you like, and you will be corrected with facts where necessary like I've done for you this morning.

Now say thank you to me and move.

Lmao guy your story does not change what is happening.
You are saying the Buhari led FG could not review or step in whatsoever to create a way to ensure the people are protected this period.

You have not said anything new because the price will still go up.
You make it seem like these things are cast in stone and cannot be changed or NERC chairman cannot be asked to not increase while FG pays this particular subsidy.

Let the poor breef guy.
E hard for you to understand?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
larride:

Do you know what VAT is? Let's start from there.
Larride... Again na simple question, can VAT be paid on PMS?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao guy your story does not change what is happening.
You are saying the Buhari led FG could not review or step in whatsoever to create a way to ensure the people are protected this period.

You have not said anything new because the price will still go up.
You make it seem like these things are cast in stone and cannot be changed or NERC chairman cannot be asked to not increase while FG pays this particular subsidy.

Let the poor breef guy.
E hard for you to understand?

If the Buhari led FG did not protect the people, why do you think the price hasn't skyrocketed?

Please stop having argument about something you have no idea abeg.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) ... (4776) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: yokiti, cephasdultimate, RevFrEbuka(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.