Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1540750 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) ... (4784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Larride... Again na simple question, can VAT be paid on PMS?

Omo I don tire.

All petroleum products are exempted from VAT.

Just go and pick up the Finance Act and read ffs. How many times I wan dey spoon feed you ehn Prosper?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
larride:

Omo I don tire.

Just go and pick up the Finance Act and read ffs. How many times I wan dey spoon feed you ehn Prosper?

From what I have seen, diesel is not exempted from VAT
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na agbado ๐ŸŒฝ full Larride brain ๐Ÿคฏ so even when he tries to make sense, he ends up corn-fusing ๐Ÿ‘พ us.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
Spy360:
Na agbado ๐ŸŒฝ full Larride brain ๐Ÿคฏ so even when he tries to make sense, he ends up corn-fusing ๐Ÿ‘พ us.

Says the only person know for his foolishness on this board.

Get lost.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
Itsrm:

From what I have seen, diesel is not exempted from VAT

Used to be. I remember reading a KPMG article in 2020 asking the former finance minister to clarify if VAT will be paid on Diesel seeing as AGO was removed from the description of petroleum products in the schedule order she signed in 2020.

Not sure anything was said about it since then.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hehe๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Atleast thank God its only diesel that is not exempted. ๐Ÿคฒ

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
larride:

Omo I don tire.

Also you agree you were wrong ba about "ALL PETROLEUM PRODUCTS ARE EXEMPTED FROM VAT"
So it's not impossible to have petrol VAT?
all it takes is to remove it from the exemption list ba?
Now is that impossible?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
larride:

If the Buhari led FG did not protect the people, why do you think the price hasn't skyrocketed?

Please stop having argument about something you have no idea abeg.
So how come we are now having a situation it has skyrocketed?
Who is to blame for that?
You don't want to ascribe blame?
Nobody in government saw this happening?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

So how come we are now having a situation it has skyrocketed?
Who is to blame for that?
You don't want to ascribe blame?
Nobody in government for saw this happening?

Has NERC announced a new tariff?

What is happening next month is review of the tariff as scheduled, it's better you wait for the review first.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Hehe๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Atleast thank God its only diesel that is not exempted. ๐Ÿคฒ
I'm sure when dangote's refinery starts working next month like apc people said, then this won't be a problem ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Also you agree you were wrong ba about "ALL PETROLEUM PRODUCTS ARE EXEMPTED FROM VAT"
So it's not impossible to have petrol VAT?
all it takes is to remove it from the exemption list ba?
Now is that impossible?

What was in the Finance Act was "All Petroluem Product". I have no idea why AGO was removed from the description of what a petroluem product is. Only Zainab, the former finance minister can answer that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
larride:

Has NERC announced a new tariff?

What is happening next month is review of the tariff as scheduled, it's better you wait for the review first.

Lmao... Why do you do this.
You are told something.
You argue and then it happens and you start another round of justification.
Oya we go wait till review.
I hope to eat L ๐Ÿ‘
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
larride:

What was in the Finance Act was "All Petroluem Product". I have no idea why AGO was removed from the description of what a petroluem product is. Only Zainab, the former finance minister can answer that.

Lmaooo okay okay.
So the impossible just became the possible in naija๐Ÿ˜
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lmaoo

FG Don run these ones street.
I'm sure they will obey๐Ÿ˜

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
I hope this administration will Still favour us and our families though.

This one cost of everything is going up...now electricity tarrif.

And government is not doing anything to cushion the effects on the poor households.

Where will the proceeds saved from all this go into.. if not looted by the criminals in Govt.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Segedinho:

Them want use confusion kill me here..

Review keh,people that sat down for a long period of time to think and plan b4 embarking on the script didn't see the inaccessibility with d 500k cap.

Same confusion n sweet tactics they are going to use for many other project but at the end of it,d poor will have no option..
.just look at the light ish....1k will give ur 10 units or less...a sweet explanation will pop but at the end we will still pay it....

The media arm will amplify and keep on with "on your mandate" we stand as if he isn't d president yet....

Propaganda has already crept in
Bros, It will favour me and my family.

Meanwhile they are somewhere crying in pains over hardship.

Coming online to act like it's all good for them to spite obidients.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wait o....

Wetin happen to the 800m dolls wey Buhari borrow for subsidy removal...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
GTBank trading at 751/$.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Emaprince:
Bros, It will favour me and my family.

Meanwhile they are somewhere crying in pains over hardship.

Coming online to act like it's all good for them to spite obidients.
The problem is whatever meaningful thing you say as long as it is against the upper class....

You are termed Obidient even without looking at the issue........

Mehn,God no get hand for our matter cos even the brilliant minds are being foolish,bringing in party coloration to a constructive criticism..

We are doomed like seriously doomed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Segedinho:

The problem is whatever meaningful thing you say as long as it is against the upper class....

You are termed Obidient even without looking at the issue........

Mehn,God no get hand for our matter cos even the brilliant minds are being foolish,bringing in party coloration to a constructive criticism..

We are doomed like seriously doomed

๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Segedinho:
Wait o....

Na former finance minister we go ask๐Ÿ˜Œ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Where's the fat Bleep to complain about new price of diesel.

Atleast he will be complaining on his own terms. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
I don't know about y'all but this government will favour me and my family

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
Shaytun:

Your currency ๐Ÿ’ด is either fixed or floated.

Right now the value of naira is being determined by market forces, nobody actually knows what the value of Naira will be by the end of today, it could shoot up or come down, it you are regular trader and have access to the I & E window, you can also check on this website.

https://fmdqgroup.com/

If youโ€™re checking regularly you will see that Naira prices have been going up and down, if you check 3hrs from now you will see that the Naira price has changed again, thatโ€™s a floating currency.

Fixed or floated which would you rather go for.

In 2021 IMF came with a report that Naira was over valued. Then FG/CBN fixed it at 300/400+can really remember the exact amount to the dollar. Though IMF have been saying that since. That we should float it to determine the true value of the Naira. FG argument then was that, if they float it, it will cause inflation and high cost of living but there will be transparency.

Then again, if you fixed it. The gap between the official rate (fixed) and the parallel rate will keep widening because no enough foreign reserves to back the Naira.

If you float it, it will cause inflation and high cost of living.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. Do you believe Nigerians don't pay enough tax? ๐Ÿ˜

You believe Nigerians do?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Segedinho:
Wait o....

It will be use my the new administration but then again the money is not the solution. It will not go anywhere.

FG should start by implementing new minimum wage ASAP.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
nihilistjnr:

You believe Nigerians do?
OH yes I very much do.

What's your evidence we don't pay enough tax
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Spy360:

Lol

Let me advice you for free, anytime a prosecutor asks you for how you got your evidence, make sure you do not make him feel the source is exclusive but rather that it's available to anyone who wants to have it.

This same question was asked an IT expert on how he knew that the BVAS server failed due to human error. He said that he use a software. The lawyer asked him where he got the software, he said it's in his laptop and also in the lawyer's laptop. The judge asked, what if mine, he guy said it's in everyone's laptop. That ended the examination.

Evidence that is exclusive is no evidence, good evidence must be available to the public. The more available the better. That's why there's IREV in public domain.

So you saying that it's not in law, I wonder which law you mean.

Someone was subpoenad to give evidence that INEC chairman made certain comments, the best way to testify is to get an evidence that anyone is free to access.

You are a clown and you must be one of those ignorants that will definitely cry foul when the case is eventually thrown out by court.

The witness ignorantly opened a window for the respondents to destroy her evidence as not being a copy from a certified primary source. An evidence on a cyberspace is susceptible to doctoring and same as transmission of it from one source to another. The opposing lawyers didn't dwell much as they had quickly found that hole to exploit and rubbish her evidence.

There's a reason Olujinmi was even laughing while cross-examining one of the witnesses hurriedly packaged to the court.

I will be surprised if the petitioner is not fined at the end.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
monerozi5590:

Fixed or floated which would you rather go for.

In 2021 IMF came with a report that Naira was over valued. Then FG/CBN fixed it at 300+ to dollar. Though IMF have been saying that since. That we should float it to determine the true value of the Naira. FG argument then was that, if they float it, it will cause inflation and high cost of living but there will be transparency.

Then again, if you fixed it. The gap between the official rate (fixed) and the parallel rate will keep widening because no enough foreign reserves to back the Naira.

If you float it, it will cause inflation and high cost of living.

Floating will lead to inflation.

PMS increase will lead to inflation

Couple with tuition fee and high electricity bills

Who suffers inflation most (poor and average countrymen)

So what then are you guys praising dis presidency for.......cos from your statement,he has successfully brought more inflation-related policy to Nigerians.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
monerozi5590:

It will be use my the new administration but then again the money is not the solution. It will not go anywhere.

FG should start by implementing new minimum wage ASAP.
New minimum wage will lead to inflation abi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Segedinho:

Floating will lead to inflation.

PMS increase will lead to inflation

Couple with tuition fee and high electricity bills

Who suffers inflation most (poor and average countrymen)

So what then are you guys praising dis presidency for.......cos from your statement,he has successfully brought more inflation-related policy to Nigerians.

I don't get. Check my comments. I never praise Tinubu for those things you mentioned oh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
airmark:

You are a clown and you must be one of those ignorants that will definitely cry foul when the case is eventually thrown out by court.

The witness ignorantly opened a window for the respondents to destroy her evidence as not being a copy from a certified source. An evidence on a cyberspace is susceptible to doctoring and same as transmission of it from one source to another. The opposing lawyers didn't dwell much as they had quickly found that hole to exploit and rubbish her evidence.

There's a reason Olujinmi was even laughing while cross-examining one of the witnesses hurriedly packaged to the court.
You be mumu I swear. And I hope you get roasted because of useless case. I hope you suffer for this stupidity.

With an empty head you should know that she is the anchor of the programme in question, 'democracy today' and she is testifyin on oath that in that programme this was what happened and you can get the information online just as I did even though I can get the same information in my archive. Invariably, what's here is what's in my archive.

Don't reply me if you didn't get enough sense to do so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) ... (4784) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: codeb(m), Olowunl01, YoungB1a(m), BlueRayDick, GrammarNazi1(m), liveLongNprospa(m), Zaha(m), Theflint1(m), Itsrm(m), Segedinho(m), obainojazz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.