Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,219 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1574328 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) ... (4843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:03am On Aug 19, 2023
LiveLongNprospa These are some of the borders we spoke about that day o

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2023
OasisX:

Banks are compromised bruh. They sold back to same BDCs, better to kúkú deal with them directly.

Good point. And I believe the BDCs are easier to sanction.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2023
larride:

Any BDC that will be getting fx from the CBN will follow stringent procedures compared to how the banks do round tripping by selling to the same BDC while claiming there's no fx on ground when customers come to buy and then direct them to BDC guys inside the same bank.

You remember one time when all you have to do to buy Tbills was was get a form at the bank, fill and bid at your own rate. If successful, your account gets deducted.

Maybe the CBN can do something like that for the Dollar. Everybody bids to get it directly from them eliminating both BDCs and the banks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:25am On Aug 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:
LiveLongNprospa These are some of the borders we spoke about that day o
But borders like this are all over the world
Especially european countries

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:27am On Aug 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:42am On Aug 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

We have 137 of such in Nigeria (according to former Chief of defence staff ) and people come in and out of the country at will without any customs or immigration wahala .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

We have 137 of such in Nigeria (according to former Chief of defence staff ) and people come in and out of the country at will without any customs or immigration wahala .
137 is way too much na

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2023
Talking of borders these are the one I could get on internet
I love the Netherlands and Belgium own
Person fit take coffee for Netherlands while living in Belgium

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:05am On Aug 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

137 is way too much na

grin

Now u get a true picture of reality of things .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

Now u get a true picture of reality of things .
Is Nigeria a visa free country😅
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2023
Alaye take one for the thread
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2023
Itsrm:

You remember one time when all you have to do to buy Tbills was was get a form at the bank, fill and bid at your own rate. If successful, your account gets deducted.

Maybe the CBN can do something like that for the Dollar. Everybody bids to get it directly from them eliminating both BDCs and the banks.

Oh yes I agree. I said it here days ago that CBN needs to eliminate cash transaction of $$ and make everything digital. That way you can track what everyone is using the $$ for. This will 100% eliminate hoarding of the $$$ and weed out ghost importers.

Let's see how the new policies work out sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Itsrm:
This is why the Naira has been appreciating. CBN will soon flood the market with the dollar at 750+.

https://nairametrics.com/2023/08/18/cbn-brings-back-bdc/

I wonder why they are not just giving the dollar to the banks considering the fact that they are easier to regulate.

The bolded is one of the reasons Emefiele stopped selling dollars to BDCs in July 2021. He said they are contravening their licences and FX regulations. He called them agents that facilitates graft and corruption. Emefiele started dealing with banks only because they are easier to regulate. This caused scarcity of dollars in BDCs and the gap between the official rate and parallel rate widens the more. Everyone can argue where they belong to. What happens when there is reduction in FX inflow? That's another question.

The exchange rate is one of the big reasons the price of fuel keeps jumping up until FG intervention. Johnson Chuckwu, an Economist said Tinubu should not have allowed two variables to move at the same time. That perhaps, we should have hang on on the exchange rate. Then market forces will then determine the price alone and not exchange rate.

The exchange rate is the reason Rotus and Rufai keeps fighting. grin grin grin Rufai is for fixing and Rotus is for floating. Rufai said FG has the money to fix and Rotus told him FG doesn't have the money.

Looking back at 2012. Buhari my man said it is a scam. Most Nigerians protested against it. Sanusi, NOI and others predictions if subsidy is not removed in 2012 are coming out right.

Should we continue to borrow borrow borrow and come to a default level or we should take those hard decision to reposition the country? To reposition the country just like Tinubu said should be the focus but should be guided like one step at a time.

Corruption is one of our problems and I pray we take it seriously.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Iyin Aboyeji made the suggestion on twitter some days ago. Hopefully Bosun Tijani can convince PBAT, Wale Edun and the CBN to try that route.

larride:

Oh yes I agree. I said it here days ago that CBN needs to eliminate cash transaction of $$ and make everything digital[b][/b]. That way you can track what everyone is using the $$ for. This will 100% eliminate hoarding of the $$$ and weed out ghost importers.

Let's see how the new policies work out sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Blueraydick check out 'you don't know me'
It's a law series, have always wondered how a defendant will be able to defend himself in court without hiring lawyer
This series is it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Oops blueraydick no vex bro 😂😂😂

One more thing I noticed blitz have started showing epl too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
chrisooblog:
Iyin Aboyeji made the suggestion on twitter some days ago. Hopefully Bosun Tijani can convince PBAT, Wale Edun and the CBN to try that route.

Iyin mostly factors in us praying and all of those religiously fanatic words and phrases when he gives opinions about our socioeconomy. No definite plan even though he weilds influence amongst these policy makers.

He gave no real plan on how it'd be implemented, just idealistic scenarios.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
reccy:

Bro, are you conflating muslims with Fulanis/Hausas?

Is it not necessary we should try to differentiate between the two? knowing fully well that you were once one and you should know better?

No reasonable Muslim supports the animalistic behaviour of these people but you should be intelligent enough to know that these guys only use Islam as camouflage to penetrate their evil agenda which is never islamization. At least, you can deduce that we have Muslims that even join in celebration of other festival. We have Muslims that do not have problem with other religion.

When it comes to north, it boils down to their herd/hard mentality which is never function of Islam.

I wish you could be objective on issue pertaining to religion. Being a non Muslim or ex Muslim does not justifies your incessant attacks on islam.

Muslims are humans and are not perfect and we have so many wrong people giving wrong sermons to ignorant folks. We know this and we also have people that are trying to right the wrong.

Condemn Muslims when they are wrong and leave Islam alone. Islam never teaches or encourages attacking and hurting others......

Any Muslim who does that should face the full wrath of the law!

All of you're the same, terrorists and potential terrorists. That's a fact. I'm being objective here. Southwest Muslims do unspeakable things to freethinkers who are ex-Muslims in that region.

I don't know of any Muslim lecturer in any universities in the Southwest that would allow you to graduate even they know you're a freethinker.

The same thing applies to employers of labor. Parents too won't allow freethinkers to marry their kids. Once they know your stance on religion, Yoruba Muslims will poison you, threaten you with police, do all sorts of things just to make sure they either kill the person or render the useless while being alive.

And it's this same evil actions against freethinkers that will eventually kill Islam in the coming years.

The more Muslims threaten, attack, and kill freethinkers, the faster your religion dies because that would make people hate your religion more and more.

I remember a couple of months ago when I needed the support of a prof in my former school on a research project, she told me she wouldn't be able to support the project because she was told I don't practice Islam after reading the papers I've written on the project.

I was shocked a so-called scientist would say so without even considering the merits of the papers.

I had to consider other options which allowed me to finish the project.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
It's the compromised police they want to be using to intimidate and clamp down on Isese now. Another member was arrested yesterday night.

Evil people do evil deeds at night, not in broad light.

They're only trying in vain.

Yoruba culture (Isese) has been existing thousands of years before Muhammad, the founder of your religion, was borne, and it will keep on existing long, long after you're gone.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
A001:

All of you're the same, terrorists and potential terrorists. That's a fact. I'm being objective here. Southwest Muslims do unspeakable things to freethinkers who are ex-Muslims in that region.

I don't know of any Muslim lecturer in any universities in the Southwest that would allow you to graduate even they know you're a freethinker.

The same thing applies to employers. Parents too won't allow freethinkers to marry their kids. Once they know your stance on religion, Yoruba Muslims will poison you, threaten you with police, do all sorts of things just to make sure they either kill the person or render the useless while being alive.

And it's this same evil actions against freethinkers that will eventually kill Islam in the coming years.

The more Muslims threaten, attack, and kill freethinkers, the faster your religion dies because that would make people hate your religion more and more.

I remember a couple of months ago when I needed the support of a prof in my former school on a research project, she told me she wouldn't be able to support the project because she was told I don't practice Islam after reading the papers I've written on the project.

I was shocked a so-called scientist would say so without even considering the merits of the papers.

I had to consider other options which allowed me to finish the project.

You sound frustrated and confusing and it's understandable.
Knowing fully well your takes here,I'm not surprised about your half baked and dustbin opinion on Muslims. No reasonable Muslim supports evil. Equating your imaginary generalization on being the reason while Islam will die soon shows you were never a Muslim in the first place because if you had been one, you would have known that Islam was projected to exit the world very soon according to the Prophet (s.a.w)

Religion is not the cause of your frustration. Leave people to their faith and stop judging based on their religion affiliations!

In your third paragraph, I quite agree that the prof was wrong and stand condemned for that archaic mentality but why are you viewing his stance from islam angle? Would it have been different if he was not a Muslim?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
That m.oron thinks I'll stay online like a jobless fellow like him crying all day about Otem. You go wail tire.

There are many people like Otem all around the world: Freethinkers who are scientists, engineers, historians, philosophers, anthropologists, and others, who want humanity to shift their focus away from God or god to themselves so the planet can develop.

The same past beings that gave those histories to Otem are also inspiring these people to develop philosophies, science and technology.

The more science develops, the faster your religion dies.

Maybe you think some scientists, especially astronomers and astrophysicists, just name their inventions and telescopes after Gaia, one of the past humans that revealed the histories Otem compiled to him, and other past beings for nothing.

Atom = Atum. There are many other examples. If a past being wants to reach any present human, there are ways they do it.

It's all about waves and coherence: Yes, the same waves that allow us to communicate with each other across the globe (EM waves) are also the same media the past beings use to communicate with some present humans.

You'll just find yourself in a trance (a brief dreamlike state) unexpectedly and get jerked up back to life. Or some ideas can come to the person in a dream inspired by them.

So, you're wasting your tears about Otem. You go wail tire.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
I think you judge him too harshly. Yes he's open about his faith but if you go through his timeline he always gives suggestions using his experiences in tech and business.

For someone who was heavily involved in setting up two tech companies that went unicorn it's a bit of an exaggeration to label him a religious fanatic.

DissTroy:

Iyin mostly factors in us praying and all of those religiously fanatic words and phrases when he gives opinions about our socioeconomy. No definite plan even though he weilds influence amongst these policy makers.

He gave no real plan on how it'd be implemented, just idealistic scenarios.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
reccy:

You sound frustrated and confusing and it's understandable.
Knowing fully well your takes here,I'm not surprised about your half baked and dustbin opinion on Muslims. No reasonable Muslim supports evil. Equating your imaginary generalization on being the reason while Islam will die soon shows you were never a Muslim in the first place because if you had been one, you would have known that Islam was projected to exit the world very soon according to the Prophet (s.a.w)

Religion is not the cause of your frustration. Leave people to their faith and stop judging based on their religion affiliations!

In your third paragraph, I quite agree that the prof was wrong and stand condemned for that archaic mentality but why are you viewing his stance from islam angle? Would it have been different if he was not a Muslim?

Any person that leaves Islam in any part of Nigeria and declares it publicly, the Muslims, including you this noisemaker, will come for his head.

Go and preach to your alfas and imams following the apostasy laws in Sunnah. I'm not the one that wrote your Qur'an and haadith, which your clerics use to draft Sharia laws that stipulate death penalty for apostates.

Anywhere in the world you've these Muslims as the majority, the other religious people and irreligious people won't know any form of peace, and this one is saying trash here.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
reccy:

Read this tripe you put here and go and preach it to your clerics and fellow Muslims to stop terrorizing people with threats of end time, hell-fire, demons that only exist in your imagination and those of your clerics. No freethinker goes about on evangelism using threats, violence, coercion to make people embrace irreligion. We simply don't have the time and interest.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
A001:

Any person that leaves Islam in any part of Nigeria and declares it publicly, the Muslims, including you this noisemaker, will come for his head.

Go and preach to your alfas and imams following the apostasy laws in Sunnah. I'm not the one that wrote your Qur'an and haadith, which your clerics use to draft Sharia laws that stipulate death penalty for apostates.

Anywhere in the world you've these Muslims as the majority, the other religious people and irreligious people won't know any form of peace, and this one is saying trash here.

Hehehe. Qatar? UAE? Saudi? Indonesia? Singapore? Iran? Tell me there is no single other faith from these countries.

We have many Muslim majority countries where other faiths worship and live in harmony with each other. Where do you get all these your dustbin stats from?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ma fi ejo pawa na grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
reccy:

Hehehe. Qatar? UAE? Saudi? Indonesia? Singapore? Iran? Tell me there is no single other faith from these countries.

We have many Muslim majority countries where other faiths worship and live in harmony with each other. Where do you get all these your dustbin stats from?

I don't have time for silly arguments. Anyone can do a simple practical with your "holy" book outside and watch the whole country burn with chaos and violence by you and your fellow Muslims.

The Muslims are ready to attack others even for silly things and mere papers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) ... (4843) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), Ellexy, YoungB1a(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.