Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1500200 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) ... (4705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ibime:

Only insecure men run DNA test. Why your bro inlaw go dey show such obvious lack of trust to your sister, and it sit well with you?

But DNA test is compulsory in some countries...are there men also insecure?

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Segedinho:
grin grin
Nigerian strippers with their dirty yanch.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Itsrm:

It is not something I would do but I understand why a man will want to do it especially when trust has broken down.

Keyword ----Trust
But they are saying why will you trust a woman because they believe she is loyal to her interest
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kholiwe:

If you don't trust the woman you are getting married to then better remain single and go marry your fellow man. You force your wife to perform DNA test on your child and indeed the child belongs to you that marriage is already over.

Dey play cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ibime:
When you observe say water done pass garri, mockery no dey sweet for mouth again.

Make una allow TeeJay rest. Who done code done code.

But the guy no wan let us rest.

Every day one rubbish after the other, which frankly absolutely no one is interested in seeing as he the person who's disturbing and polluting the place with his noise refuses to engage like a human person once engaged.
All his posts is designed to infuriate. Every single one of them.

What then or how then do you suggest we solve the teejays problem. Because the spamming is excessive and disruptive from him.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
I no dey always put mouth for all these kind talks, cos everybody is always right at the end of the day grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kholiwe(f): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amigoss:

Dey play cool
Am sure you will also check every meal she gives you for poison.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:

I can understand doing it when you know the trust has broken down.

What i find weird is how you people want to do it when the trust is there?

Is that not enough reason to scatter the trust?

That's the part I don't understand as well. The fact they have to hide it from the wife probably tells you all you need to know. It is every shade of wrong.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
If you in a long distance relationship where you visit once a while or you traveled for few weeks or months and your wife becomes pregnant…. That’s a good reason to perform DNA test .

Wife you live with everyday and you know her in and out…. It’s weird to do any DNA jare undecided

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Oh!!! come on how did she know we are having this conversation
I don't trust nairaland again some people are using keyword search

I am out of here guys

grin grin......I suspect too,always wanted to ask cos her timing ehn,she is always present when we are discussing some kain topics that has her agenda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amigoss:

Dey play cool
I wanted to ask aftermath of the DNA the child is yours
Will you apologize for not trusting her or you will form hard man and act like nothing happen
Just know this the marriage will never remain the same the child is yours or not
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
This bitc* is here again!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:
maybe such women exist oo but with these varieties of happenings everyday..

I no fit even trust myself not to talk of a woman.. lol

Una dey use this "trust" like say na one kind cheap thing like that..

Omo, I gats see to believe oo.. I gats clear all my doubts

They do exist - a very tiny demography yet I can tell you they do. But I could only confirm when they passed the loyalty test.

Problem is most women think as long as it hasn't gotten to physical intimacy yet, there's nothing wrong.
But smart men know once you get into her head and pique her interest, it's only a matter of time if you're willing to go the mile, married, engaged, or dating. By that time she's far too deep and being sneaky to cover up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Itsrm:

That's the part I don't understand as well. The fact they have to hide it from the wife probably tells you all you need to know. It is every shade of wrong.
That was why i told darlington if you don't trust someone you don't have business with such person
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Keyword ----Trust
But they are saying why will you trust a woman because they believe she is loyal to her interest

Well, na their opinion. I don't agree with it. I have absolute trust in my wife. It will remain that way until she gives me reasons to have doubts.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amigoss:

grin grin......I suspect too,always wanted to ask cos her timing ehn,she is always present when we are discussing some kain topics that has her agenda
Just the way blueraydick brought his shim friend with the magic word grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:
Na mostly online I dey buy my things now.. it'd quite cheaper on the likes of jumia and konga compared to offline 📴 stores 🏬

Big big difference

I've actually found the opposite to be true. Whereby things were cheaper in physical stores than online stores. I'm talking 10k differences for TV, home theater and phone.

I checked the jumia stores for the prices then I went to an electronics market and found it much cheaper.

It seems online stores do inflate their prices significantly.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Just the way blueraydick brought his shim friend with the magic word grin grin grin

Àwọn homo palava species grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
They are after tunde bakare's head
Everyone go collect on top this mohbad case
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
sod09:

On behalf of Otem I volunteer Segedinho and ebukacute our able isese practitioners to apply for this job
One day we go fix fight between you and our pope make una settle this beef once and for all. We need to find out who the real evu is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Àwọn homo palava species grin
grin grin
I hope you haven't trigger his keyword abeg oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Some of us that started bashing him recently are doing so because we observed it's difficult to have a decent conversation with Teejay without him turning round to hurl insult at u. He just seem to be incapable of having a civil discussion without calling u names once u don't buy the otem nonsense gospel.

I personally usually let his unprovoked insults slide for a long time until I didn't.

If he wants others to be humans then he must also try to be human and understand people can have divergent views on the same subject matter.....Insulting the person discussing with u does not in any way portray u as more knowledgeable

Well said. Geenstay can't point to a single person on this board that he has ever had a meaningful conversation with.

Every single person on this board is "perceived to be his enemy". Any body who dares engages his point automatically becomes mentally inferior.
I don't know if its a defensive mechanism or personality issue.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:
Na mostly online I dey buy my things now.. it'd quite cheaper on the likes of jumia and konga compared to offline 📴 stores 🏬

Big big difference
Be like jumia never deal with you before.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:

Some of the beggars i know now sit and beg in groups.

I guess it is a strategy to survive, as they get to beg together and share together.

Surviving is hard in Nigeria, except on Twitter and Nairaland

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bro, my dad used to run some piggery and catfish operation way back in the day.

One fool from ara adugbo would fly fence into my dad's farm under cover of darkness with a whole net to steal fish. Like this mofo wasn't just reaping where he didn't sow, he was running industrial operations like a CEO on another man's property

My dad got frustrated that the expect yield was not yielding, but didn't want to chalk it up to bigger fish eating smaller fish, so he camped out one night in the farm with his gun and two of his boys, and that's when they caught this bastard. He was lucky to escape with just beating. The local vigilantes begged my dad to hand him over to them to be treated properly

Farming in Nigeria from what I understand is a joke as well. Nigerians seem to feel entitled to your stuff, from herdsmen coming to graze their cows on your crops and kill you if you talk about it, to your workers stealing your produce, to kidnappers waiting for you on the roads

Mehn I don't actually understand how that country is able to feed itself tbh.

I heard Obasanjo in the 80s, 90s used to shoot workers at his Ota farms for stealing

People will ruin you. Me don remove hand from running any business in Naija

I once tried trucking. I sent Mack trucks paid for clearing not knowing that the agent I paid spent my money and was banking on another person to pay him for clearing so he can use for mine.
This agent I've used him for multiple shipment and even introduced people to him for business

He started giving me stories the computer at port is bad, their bosses traveled to Abuja

I had to send someone else who told me my trucks have been waiting clearing for weeks and started incurring demmurage say if I incur to some level, they will auctionthe truck. I had to pay another set of clearing fees plus demmurage to get my truck out. After clearing I got in touch with a soldier friend to handle him but my dad called me to let him go and leave to God cos if soldiers injure him na my family dem go still come meet.

Na so I leave am. Like a year later after new year he suddenly called me, I even thought he wanted to repay back. Na so he begin tell me say for some time his business has been very bad, he went to a pastor to pray and they told him that it's because he cheated someone who did him a lot of good and until that person forgives him. I chuckled and ask that what of the money you are owing me? He say he never get the money but I should forgive him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Anybody running a business in Nigeria now na Hero. There are so many factors against a businessman/woman in this country that u keep wondering how they are still able to turn their capital over and still post profit.
Walahi. My shop is for sale now oo grin
I dey find hk wey I go enter. No gain in business now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

I heard Obasanjo in the 80s, 90s used to shoot workers at his Ota farms for stealing

I once tried trucking. I sent Mack trucks paid for clearing not knowing that the agent I paid spent my money and was banking on another person to pay him for clearing so he can use for mine.
This agent I've used him for multiple shipment and even introduced people to him for business

He started giving me stories the computer at port is bad, their bosses traveled to Abuja

I had to send someone else who told me my trucks have been waiting clearing for weeks and started incurring demmurage say if I incur to some level, they will auctionthe truck. I had to pay another set of clearing fees plus demmurage to get my truck out. After clearing I got in touch with a soldier friend to handle him but my dad called me to let him go and leave to God cos if soldiers injure him na my family dem go still come meet.

Na so I leave am. Like a year later after new year he suddenly called me, I even thought he wanted to repay back. Na so he begin tell me say for some time his business has been very bad, he went to a pastor to pray and they told him that it's because he cheated someone who did him a lot of good and until that person forgives him. I chuckled and ask that what of the money you are owing me? He say he never get the money but I should forgive him

😂

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
sod09:

There’s one big catfish farm in epe the first time I went there I was wow but recently I was there and I asked what happened they said Nigeria happened to them
It’s so unfortunate because I was eyeing that business and rabbit farming too embarassed

One of my friends from school he chose not to go into corporate world and started business. Recharge card, call center, photocopy full business center, later palm kernel and later fish farming on a big scale before we graduated he was already showing 5m in his account and laughed at us say we will be going to queue and study for job aptitude test when he will soon be employing us

Na so from the fish pond they cleared everything in the pond. That loss made him mad till today he still hasn't recovered. As in real mad that he was taken to a psychiatry home for months. Now over 40. Nothing to his name. He lives with his parents back in family house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Don't be surprised if its not even your own karma that's worrying the mofo.

The nigga was probably calling a whole list of victims to beg.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

One of my friends from school he chose not to go into corporate world and started business. Recharge card, call center, photocopy full business center, later palm kernel and later fish farming on a big scale before we graduated he was already showing 5m in his account and laughed at us say we will be going to queue and study for job aptitude test when he will soon be employing us

Na so from the fish pond they cleared everything in the pond. That loss made him mad till today he still hasn't recovered. As in real mad that he was taken to a psychiatry home for months. Now over 40. Nothing to his name. He lives with his parents back in family house

No friends to lift him up?

How can he have friends sef when he was mocking others because he was fortunate?

I have seen people lose much more than that, and they came back.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

I won't forgive such person he should die like that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Segedinho:
grin grin

Na Lagos be the address why dem come put Benin for there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) ... (4705) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: semid4lyfe(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.