Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1502732 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) ... (4708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2023
Theflint1:
This is fuked up tho cheesy
I don't think 💭 so to be honest, infact I think 💬 it's even a good thing thoor
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2023
You know someone dey suffer from the chronic condition of low IQ when na trado-physics e dey use abuse person as an African. Obviously, your mental health is really in a poor state.

Person wey be physicist dey promote Isese, hin culture. That shows he likes the traditional ways of doing things already. But you still dey use that one abuse. Dem no get cogent points at all.

Am I supposed to be ashamed about something like trado-physics. This low IQ sef com be like disease.

Einstein, Leibnitz, and many other popular non-English physicists published many of their works in their native (traditional) language, and that's what you call trado-physics simply because it's coming from a fellow African.

Lols, people wey go use envy and jealously to harm themselves.

You prefer to see good things written in the native language of other people, but not in your own native (traditional) language.

No be cursed dem dey use to describe such people? Praying and wishing for progress and development to come from foreign people, but not your own culture. Lols.

That's just their problem with Otem. They don't really care about whether he's saying the truth or not. But their problem is, how can such a great mind they don't comprehend come from their continent, Africa?

Lols, if it were from the West or Arabs. These fools will readily accept anything he says, whether true or false.

Na these same people go dey complain about racism from the West, yet wetin dem get in mind for their fellow Africans no good at all, lols

But there are some of us who are after the truth, merit of claims, regardless of whether the claimant is African or not.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2023
sod09:

If you can’t trust a lady don’t have anything with her
It’s better and safer that way
Your trust does not stop a woman from doing whatever she wants to do.

The biggest family fraud may be fathering a bastard and women don't give a hoot about you.

Again, your trust does not stop a woman from doing whatever she wants to do and that is where the problem is.

With all due respect, I am forced to ask you how old you are.

What's a woman's business with your trust?

Trust me, you are either not married yet or you are still ignorant.

WOMEN!

YOU KNOW NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO SOME ISSUES BY WOMEN.

Some of the people here who support your notion are even only being politically correct despite knowing the truth about trusting and/or not trusting women. So, do not think they don't really know the truth. They may not just want to express their opinion on the issue on a forum like this because you need to be careful of your online image, yet this is caging real truth and its important exposure, thereby making men unprepared to face some probably imminent shocking revelations in the family unit.

The woman you know when dating is a completely different woman when you finally get married to her. She even becomes a completely different woman when she gives birth to at least a child.

Lol.

I won't even reply you because you are still ignorant about what or who women really are.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:
I don't think 💭 so to be honest, infact I think 💬 it's even a good thing thoor
Running a DNA test on every child your wife gives birth to is fuked up, and doing it so blatantly that it becomes an open secret is even more fuked up.

You fit no see am, since you and your in-law na same philosophy, but that's not normal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2023
This is quite funny cheesy

Na only oruka fit give one-legged man confidence to fight someone who is complete

https://twitter.com/Dat_Oronboy/status/1706577608819839165?t=xkhJOblP75Z0A10TvSWJdg&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2023
So the fight ended without us knowing if Don j really stole someone else identify or he is actually the one with that Facebook account.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2023
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

The biggest family fraud may be fathering a bastard and women don't give a hoot about you.

Again, your trust does not stop a woman from doing whatever she wants to do and that is where the problem is.

WOMEN!

Some of the people here who support your notion are even only being politically correct despite knowing the truth about trusting and/or not trusting women. So, do not think they don't really know the truth. They may not just want to express their opinion on the issue on a forum like this because you need to be careful of your online image, yet this is caging real truth and its important exposure, thereby making men unprepared to face some probably imminent shocking revelations in the family unit.

The woman you know when dating is a completely different woman when you finally get married to her. She even becomes a completely different woman when she gives birth to at least a child.

Lol.

I won't even reply you because you are still ignoring about what or who women really are.
It's like woman have collected your Monday and drop Saturday for you to battle with
My sincere condolences
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:

Some of the beggars i know now sit and beg in groups.

I guess it is a strategy to survive, as they get to beg together and share together.

Surviving is hard in Nigeria, except on Twitter and Nairaland

trolling na your mate grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2023
No emotional blackmail go stop me from P.T,except Na my exact carbon copy....Me and my boys go run dat shitt...

Women are only loyal to their feelings

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2023
A40:
@afrodoc @nihilistjnr

Did you guys catch the Joe Joyce fight? Even for his size the lack of head movement is crazy
Both fighters are actually static, it’s just that Zhang is more explosive.
And any boxer blocking with only one hand would have been KOed with that shot, considering it was set up with a feign from the left hand Joe was avoiding
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

WOMEN!

Lol.

I won't even reply you because you are still ignoring about what or who women really are.
lol, you supposed know when I support my in-law on doing DNA with my sister..

Even the DNA helps clear the doubt and strengthen the bond even..

Me sef go do the same thing over and over again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Segedinho:
grin grin
I go like attend this candle night
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Segedinho:
grin grin

Ajah don dey Benin ni shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2023
sod09:

It's like woman have collected your Monday and drop Saturday for you to battle with
My sincere condolences

His questions and stance are valid.

Your trust means nothing to a woman. Once she's aware your guards are completely down is when she feels more daring to try certain antics on you.

And one way a woman gets your guard down is by open or seeming display of spirituality. That woman who posts Jesus everyday on WhatsApp and Facebook is more likely to play you than the other women who don't because she knows you've been blindsided by her wiles.

A woman can swear on her womb and everything sacred in the universe and still be lying. That most men haven't come to terms with this reality is why women continue to get away with playing men for fóols.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:
lol, you supposed know when I support my in-law on doing DNA with my sister..

Even the DNA helps clear the doubt and strengthen the bond even..

Me sef go do the same thing over and over again

Here's a simple test:

Can your partner confidently leave her phone with you all day?

Most men, married or in committed relationships, can't answer this simple question. Heck! Many can't even unlock "their" women's gadgets. That's a pointer to the faux safety blanket and trust they supposedly have for their women.

A woman is wired to continually prove her loyalty and continue to earn it, and that keeps her in line.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:
yeah some children are carbon copy of their parents but not all..

Imagine you and your wife black make she come born fair pikin.. wetin you go do

Dey play. My son is fair and both of us are dark skinned. Infact, most of madams colleague assumed I was fair. The first time they saw me, they thought she played away game. Some of them were so surprised that they couldn't hide it. grin.

What they didnt know was that, there are fair people in madams family. Genes can be weird.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
DissTroy:

His questions and stance are valid.

Your trust means nothing to a woman. Once she's aware your guards are completely down is when she feels more daring to try certain antics on you.

And one way a woman gets your guard down is by open or seeming display of spirituality. That woman who posts Jesus everyday on WhatsApp and Facebook is more likely to play you than the other women who don't because she knows you've been blindsided by her wiles.

A woman can swear on her womb and everything sacred in the universe and still be lying. That most men haven't come to terms with this reality is why women continue to get away with playing men for fóols.
I actually understand his point not his manner of approach
But then if your trust mean nothing we are not suppose to have any business with them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
DissTroy:

Here's a simple test:

Can your partner confidently leave her phone with you all day?

Most men, married or in committed relationships, can't answer this simple question. Heck! Many can't even unlock "their" women's gadgets. That's a pointer to the faux safety blanket and trust they supposedly have for their women.

A woman is wired to continually prove her loyalty and continue to earn it, and that keeps her in line.
lol, which women grin

Women wey dey selfishly entitled to their emotions.. wey go quick guilt trip you and make you think you re the problem grin

Dey play
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Itsrm:

Dey play. My son is fair and both of us are dark skinned. Infact, most of madams colleague assumed I was fair. The first time they saw me, they thought she played away game. Some of them were so surprised that they couldn't hide it. grin.

What they didnt know was that, there are fair people in madams family. Genes can be weird.

As a married man, what is your opinion on conducting DNAs for your child?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
Itsrm:

I also told him same thing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Maybe the married folks amongst us don marry the good ones finish,the streets rugged right now cheesy..maybe the harsh economy join cause am sef

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I actually understand his point not his manner of approach
But then if your trust mean nothing we are not suppose to have any business with them

You don't just trust because you've become acquainted with someone. Trust is earned based on overcomed tests and things to leverage on and keep the other party in line.

You don't just trust me then send a #20 billion to me to do a gig. You trust the fact that you have proof that you sent it to me, and you are judiciously monitoring how the gig is progressing.

You trust her based on what? Love? A woman is only loyal to her own interests and emotions at any given time.
Trust based on what? What tests of loyalty has she passed?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kholiwe(f): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amigoss:
No emotional blackmail go stop me from P.T,except Na my exact carbon copy....Me and my boys go run dat shitt...

Women are only loyal to their feelings
If you don't trust the woman you are getting married to then better remain single and go marry your fellow man. You force your wife to perform DNA test on your child and indeed the child belongs to you that marriage is already over.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
The idiots wey dey use Isese, Yoruba culture and traditions, shame me go cry tire on this thread. When dem dey call Yoruba people, these ones wey "dense" like this go dey answer yet dem dey use their culture abuse a Yoruba person.

The two native festivals slated for this month are Odun Olojo and Odun Yemoja, both engaged in to celebrate Ojo and Yemoja (a goddess), who are both dieities worshipped by Yoruba people.

Odun Olojo is scheduled for this Friday.

Ojo and Yemoja are two of the various ancestors of the Yoruba people, who had existed in the past and made key contributions to different parts of Yorubaland today and Isese, the totality of Yoruba culture and traditions.

These are the people that developed many of the things you're using and enjoying today as a Yoruba person, ranging from medicines, language, music, and lots of others.

Thus, they're worthy of celebration and rememberance by any Yoruba person with a working brain.

If you tell a typical African, they need to research the history of their ancestors and forefathers and document it, they'd regard you as a demonic/possessed person.

That says a lot about their low level of intelligence. A people that don't keep records of historical events and key figures in their history can never grow and develop, just like a river without a source will soon dry up.

No be curse. If you don't know your history as a person, you're no different from a common animal. Some of the key things that make a human qualified to be called a higher animal, and not a lower one, are knowledge of their history and having a native culture.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:

As a married man, what is your opinion on conducting DNAs for your child?

It is not something I would do but I understand why a man will want to do it especially when trust has broken down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:
lol, which women grin

Women wey dey selfishly entitled to their emotions.. wey go quick guilt trip you and make you think you re the problem grin

Dey play

Here's another test - and I have asked this on another platform when this topic came up:

How many men on this thread viewing this right now can swear on everything sacred in the universe with consequences that their women (married or in committed relationships) are not flirting with other men, and/or even conversing with their exes? Can her social media chat history confirm this?

None? Few? Trust starts with her being loyal and respectful to you. And no woman who is loyal and respectful gives a ray of hope into intimacy -physical or virtual - with other men.

But men avoid this question mostly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
DissTroy:

You don't just trust because you've become acquainted with someone. Trust is earned based on overcomed tests and things to leverage on and keep the other party in line.

You don't just trust me then send a #20 billion to me to do a gig. You trust the fact that you have proof that you sent it to me, and you are judiciously monitoring how the gig is progressing.

You trust her based on what? Love? A woman is only loyal to her own interests and emotions at any given time.
Trust based on what? What tests of loyalty has she passed?
After passing your test you still won't trust her because you believe she's loyal to her own interest?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Oh!!! come on how did she know we are having this conversation
I don't trust nairaland again some people are using keyword search

I am out of here guys

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
DissTroy:

Here's another test - and I have asked this on another platform when this topic came up:

How many men on this thread viewing this right now can swear on everything sacred in the universe with consequences that their women (married or in committed relationships) are not flirting with other men, and/or even conversing with their exes? Can her social media chat history confirm this?

None? Few? Trust starts with her being loyal and respectful to you. And no woman who is loyal and respectful gives a ray of hope into intimacy -physical or virtual - with other men.

But men avoid this question mostly.
maybe such women exist oo but with these varieties of happenings everyday..

I no fit even trust myself not to talk of a woman.. lol

Una dey use this "trust" like say na one kind cheap thing like that..

Omo, I gats see to believe oo.. I gats clear all my doubts
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
Itsrm:

It is not something I would do but I understand why a man will want to do it especially when trust has broken down.

I can understand doing it when you know the trust has broken down.

What i find weird is how you people want to do it when the trust is there?

Is that not enough reason to scatter the trust?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Oh!!! come on how did she know we are having this conversation
I don't trust nairaland again some people are using keyword search

I am out of here guys
Omo, the thing weak me sad

Maybe it's don j alternate

(1) (2) (3) ... (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) ... (4708) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: piroskey94(m), GloriousGbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.