Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1500496 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) ... (4705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
DissTroy:

His questions and stance are valid.
Your trust means nothing to a woman. Once she's aware your guards are completely down is when she feels more daring to try certain antics on you.
And one way a woman gets your guard down is by open or seeming display of spirituality. That woman who posts Jesus everyday on WhatsApp and Facebook is more likely to play you than the other women who don't because she knows you've been blindsided by her wiles.

A woman can swear on her womb and everything sacred in the universe and still be lying. That most men haven't come to terms with this reality is why women continue to get away with playing men for fóols.

This is quite literally a shallow way of thinking.
Once someone starts an opinion with random generalizations like this, know that that person is actually not well Informed on the issue.

50 percent of the world's population is female, if you think that they all act and think alike, then you're surely mistaken.

I want to think you've had different girlfriends over the span of your adulthood.
Are all the same to you? If they are, then the problem might likely be you. (No offense intended).

Some women are kind and caring and loving and empathetic and usually expect the same.
While Some women are opportunistic gold diggers who see their vagina as a financial instrument and usually might have bad personalities.
Likewise some men too. Some are ibime's of the world. Intelligent, measured and responsible.
Some are Darlingtons, criminally minded, misogynistic and shallow minded.
And some are geenstay. Flat out cray cray. grin grin

It's left for you to know how you attract the best. By your own personality and habits.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

One of my friends from school he chose not to go into corporate world and started business. Recharge card, call center, photocopy full business center, later palm kernel and later fish farming on a big scale before we graduated he was already showing 5m in his account and laughed at us say we will be going to queue and study for job aptitude test when he will soon be employing us

Na so from the fish pond they cleared everything in the pond. That loss made him mad till today he still hasn't recovered. As in real mad that he was taken to a psychiatry home for months. Now over 40. Nothing to his name. He lives with his parents back in family house
I they fear business bro
We have done transport business those guys are the true descendants of Devil
They will be killing you slowly without knowing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:

No friends to lift him up?

How can he have friends sef when he was mocking others because he was fortunate?

I have seen people lose much more than that, and they came back.

Not money. He was given money but that incident turned something in his head and he started saying incoherent things. As in maybe saying Putin and Mugabe are after your life. Posting shitt on Facebook.

They put him on medication he was getting better but as soon as he doesn't have any guardian to monitor his drugs take, he doesn't use them regularly, he deteriorate and sometimes wander arpund town go some places go yarn rubbish to some people e.g while rambling he fit dey accuse someone he just met at newspaper stand of being a cultist and almost got beaten
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
donjazzet:

This is quite literally a shallow way of thinking.
Once someone starts an opinion with random generalizations like this, know that that person is actually not well Informed on the issue.

50 percent of the world's population is female, if you think that they all act and think alike, then you're surely mistaken.

I want to think you've had different girlfriends over the span of your adulthood.
Are all the same to you? If they are, then the problem might likely be you. (No offense intended).

Some women are kind and caring and loving and empathetic and usually expect the same.
While Some women are opportunistic gold diggers who see their vagina as a financial instrument and usually might have bad personalities.
Likewise some men too. Some are ibime's of the world. Intelligent, measured and responsible.
Some are Darlingtons, criminally minded, misogynistic and shallow minded.
And some are geenstay. Flat out cray cray. grin grin

It's left for you to know how you attract the best. By your own personality and habits.

This back-and-forth is about heterosexual relationships. I don't know how you fit in here, Smollett. smiley

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
DissTroy:

Here's a simple test:

Can your partner confidently leave her phone with you all day?

Most men, married or in committed relationships, can't answer this simple question. Heck! Many can't even unlock "their" women's gadgets. That's a pointer to the faux safety blanket and trust they supposedly have for their women.

A woman is wired to continually prove her loyalty and continue to earn it, and that keeps her in line.

Simple question here;

What about the man??
Can a man confidently leave his phone unlocked with his woman?

We always seem to think here that relationship and trust is one sided thing and not a two way street.

Is fidelity in relationships expected to be the standard for women but not for men?
This particular point always boggles my mind.

Good luck finding a modern woman who would subscribe to these archaic traditional values. It's either you're setting yourself up for future disappointment or you're ending up with a naively ignorant and most likely undereducated partner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
DissTroy:

This back-and-forth is about heterosexual relationships. I don't know how you fit in here, Smollett. smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
DissTroy:

Is this supposed to be a petty dig rather than an informative exchange that informs our world views on a general issue?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I they fear business bro
We have done transport business those guys are the true descendants of Devil
They will be killing you slowly without knowing

Im even seriously rethinking this business thing. Is it even worth it? FBN specialiased dollar fund as of today is doing 9% pa

If the Naira continues it's 20% yearly depreciation against the dollar, that's 29% interest pa without doing anything.

When you start compounding your returns, it gets more interesting.

How much person dey even make on the business coupled with all the headache and risks?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me note that you have started today again.
Just a note.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kholiwe:

Am sure you will also check every meal she gives you for poison.

As Mr Mourinho,one of the finest football managers once said,Only thieves complain about introduction of security cameras

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Don't be surprised if its not even your own karma that's worrying the mofo.

The nigga was probably calling a whole list of victims to beg.

That guy will have a long list of people like that.

Even the people I introduced to him later started calling me that he didnt pay full duties on their cleared car despite paying him in full. So when driving police or FRSC don stop them a few times and use dem chop

Some of the clients said they will treat his fuckupp properly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amigoss:
Maybe the married folks amongst us don marry the good ones finish,the streets rugged right now cheesy..maybe the harsh economy join cause am sef
Exactly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Oh!!! come on how did she know we are having this conversation
I don't trust nairaland again some people are using keyword search

I am out of here guys
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kholiwe(f): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amigoss:

As Mr Mourinho,one of the finest football managers once said,Only thieves complain about introduction of security cameras
When you do the DNA test don't behave like a thief as well and do it in secret. Confront you wife to her face and tell you don't trust the kids are yours and need a DNA test to confirm.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Itsrm:

Well, na their opinion. I don't agree with it. I have absolute trust in my wife. It will remain that way until she gives me reasons to have doubts.

Very wonderful opinion right here..💯

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Itsrm:

Im even seriously rethinking this business thing. Is it even worth it? FBN specialiased dollar fund as of today is doing 9% pa

If the Naira continues it's 20% yearly depreciation against the dollar, that's 29% interest pa without doing anything.

When you start compounding your returns, it gets more interesting.

How much person dey even make on the business coupled with all the headache and risks?
The reason one is thinking of business is for future purpose and the risk is what is scaring me because losing money to bad business in this economy body go tell the person.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibunkun1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Don't be surprised if its not even your own karma that's worrying the mofo.

The nigga was probably calling a whole list of victims to beg.

grin ;. Nigerians, once they hear you're abroad, they'll assume you're plucking money from the tree so their first instincts is how to get their own share from you

I think it's better to involve an immediate family member you can trust like your siblings if you're sending funds for business from abroad. But I know that's also dependent on the kind of family you have too sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
grin grin grin
DissTroy:

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
wink do dna test for kids a word is enough for the wise ,trust no damn soul.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Melvyn11:

Be like jumia never deal with you before.
bro, when buying stuffs online, make sure to buy from official stores

For over 3 -4 years now of using jumia and konga, I've never had any issues..

The laptop 💻 I bought on jumia last 2 years which was defective, I returned within their 7 days return period and I was fully refunded
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:

The laptop 💻 I bought on jumia last 2 years which was defective, I returned within their 7 days return period and I was fully refunded

Everything Jumia sells is from Physical stores online

I can create one on Jumia now now.

And yes, every seller on Jumia knows there is a return policy. When you pay, Jumai would hold that money for a particular period, before they release it to the seller.

Jumia is not cheaper than your local Markets
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:

The problem with this is that usually 7 days is not enough to fully access the new product.

Not to talk of when they actually start counting the day it has received by you, meanwhile it's still in their warehouse and the driver actually hasn't delivered it to you yet.
I have friend who is into drop shipping that saw hell with delivery of these companies.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kholiwe(f): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
wink do dna test for kids a word is enough for the wise ,trust no damn soul.
Have you told your father?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ibime:

Only insecure men run DNA test. Why your bro inlaw go dey show such obvious lack of trust to your sister, and it sit well with you?

Once a man feel the need to run DNA test, the marriage is already on a rocky footing

The guilty knackers of other peoples wives are afraid

Na pesin wey dey knack other guys wives and chicks go dey live in permanent paranoia that the games he played will also be played on him.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
But wait oo, with all these news about business failings in Nigeria, doesn't mean there isn't a middle scale business that can prosper in Nigeria??

If farming, transportation, property development is a problem, then what exactly can one venture into that will prosper in the country.

There has to be some niches that create some services that assure prosperity to the investors and owners.

For a long time, it used to be hotels in the east, because Easterners have far more indigenes than properties in the state and the aftermath of the war meant property shortage soo hotels were well stocked at various economic seasons. But large scale insecurity in the region now has hampered that prospect.

Is there something like that that can be replicated or invested in?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kholiwe:
Have you told your father?
yes ma'am grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amigoss:

As Mr Mourinho,one of the finest football managers once said, Only thieves complain about introduction of security cameras

Mourinho is a legend
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
The most brutal video you will ever lay eyes on.
I'm sure it will definitely be banned soon.

https://reddit.com/r/MostShocking/s/U3uPO566Et

Viewer discretion strongly adviced.

VERY STRONGLY ADVICED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
tongue you know fit trigger me like that anymore,no type of insult I never chop here grin.

kholiwe you can decide not Bleep a broke nigga nobody gives a shit.Because it's your " choice". you get it? keyword is choice

so if a nigga decides to do DNA test or marrying a virgin why are you triggered?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
tongue you know fit trigger me like that anymore,no type of insult I never chop here grin.

kholiwe you can decide not Bleep a broke nigga nobody gives a shit.Because it's your " choice". you get it? keyword is choice

so if a nigga decides to do DNA test why are you triggered?
How you wan make she reason?

They do things and never want to be found out.

Even if you find out, they will do it again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
niggas have been compromising their standards for years that's why y'all lame.

First they tell you marrying a virgin is not a must ,now they want sell you the idea of having blind trust for women.

You see what's happening? they're selling you the idea of settling for less ,make una dey play beta males

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
niggas have been compromising their standards for years that's why y'all lame.

First they tell you marrying a virgin is not a must ,now they want sell you the idea of having blind trust for women.

You see what's happening? they're selling you the idea of settling for less ,make una dey play beta males
The rot is so deep that for a man to be married for long, he may have to be a simp.

There's no changing these bitc**s and it is pathetic, really.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) ... (4705) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.